Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

"Royal Ownership" Match: Queen Eiruferu Vs Andy

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

"Royal Ownership" Match: Queen Eiruferu Vs Andy  - Page 3 Empty Re: "Royal Ownership" Match: Queen Eiruferu Vs Andy

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:55 am

With his ability to fight back gone for good now, Andy could only hear the calm, almost gently dominant tone of Eiruferu's voice lull him to sleep slowly, together with her relentless breast smother as he succumbed to her power and charms, listening to her promises of many more seductive knockouts awaiting him.
"mfff..m-mff... zzzzz... "

The female audience especially saluted Eiruferu's beautiful dispaly of womanly superiority, just loving the fact that she could place Andy onto the thrnoe for his defeat right now, but that she just wanted to play with him for a long, long time instead.

"N-nnff.... Zzz.... x///x". A faint moan was exacted from Andy's lips as Eiruferu grinded his sensitive boyhood and enjoyed her dominant sitting place over him. Though, it didn't interrupt his smothered slumber as she kept her teasing chat with the unconscious boy, not even when she slipped his pants off to expose his stiff boyhood.

Andy was still out for now, and that meant two good things for Eiruferu: 1) that her smothering holds were truly effective. And 2) ...That poor Andy was all hers to play with a little more during his slumber.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

"Royal Ownership" Match: Queen Eiruferu Vs Andy  - Page 3 Empty Re: "Royal Ownership" Match: Queen Eiruferu Vs Andy

Post by USLMAN Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:01 am

“Looks like you can’t even get up quick enough to protect yourself.” Eiruferu chuckled as she looked down to him. “Truly showing that former champion status you possess. I expected nothing less from a boy who’s fallen from grace so far.” Eiruferu’s taunting was rather for herself, as he wouldn’t be capable of hearing her in his sleeping state.

However, she wasn’t willing to let him remain asleep for long, his humiliation only beginning. Moving back down, the Queen would grip at his waist and pull it up, lowering her bosom to completely envelop his boyhood between her massive melons. “Let’s see if a boy can wake up if the right encouragement is given.” She’d then begin a seductive paizuri, aiming to wake the boy through sexual manipulation.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:30 am

Andy's unconscious mind became gradually aware of a warm, pleasant sensation down at his groin, mumbling and moaning faintly in slumber as his limp form was held in Eiruferiou's embrace already, dangling from her smooth seductive version of a bearhug as she bounced and rocked him back and forth, providing a slow steady rubbing to his boyhood.

Her teasing strategy didn't take long to pay off, as Andy started to stir and moan from the increasingly heating sensation. Ironically, his boyhood had been wide awake for awhile already.
"Mnnn.... nnhgh... Uhhh-w-what??? 0///0".
When his eyes finally fluttered open and his mind focused enough to realize his current situation, Andy's face turned to beet red, much to Eiruferu's amusement.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:36 am

“Well well, about time you got back up Andy-kun.” Eiruferu taunted, temporarily stopping her paizuri to look at the boy in her arms. “Did you honestly think you would be safe while you were unconscious? Oh no, a boy like you needs to be taught in the same way those in my kingdom are.”

She’d then once again begin to move her chest, playing with him sexually while staring directly at him. “The men in my kingdom are nothing but fools with no use than to allow our kingdom to reproduce. They’re often practice for the future soldiers and royalty, You inability to fight against your desires make for effective training dummies.” She’d rub salt in the wound as she kept the boy in a constant state of arousal. “Do you want to know something interesting Andy-kun?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:11 am

Andy could only stay in Eiruferu's surprisingly strong embrace, speechless before her playful dominant words, effortlessly picked up and embarrassingly bounced in her teasing hug as she used the sensuous stimulation provided by her marvellous breasts to keep her prisoner weak and helpless to escape.

"Uuuhh.... 0///0 S-Sure... I'm all ears... nghh..", the handsome boy groaned in response, though he brought her hands on Eiruferu's encoiling hold trying to pry it apart. It proved to be impossible though as he was still weak like a kitty in her arms, thanks to the recent smother and the current arousal making his muscles soft and useless.
Therefore, Andy really had no choice but to listen to the queen, willing or not.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:32 am

“As royalty, I’ve been trained since I was 8 to be the best fighter in my kingdom.” She’d say, continuing her seductive rubbing while ignoring his attempts at escape. “For that time, my mother would teach me all she knew in order to prepare me for my role as Queen. However, for years I wasn’t allowed to fight outside of my mother and trainers, at least until I turned 18.”

She then gave a proud smile, working the poor boy over without mercy as she continued to speak. “It was then I could train for the first time against a boy, and it was world opening. I learned just why you were all inferior, and I made it my goal to humiliate all of you that I could.”

The moment she’d feel his climax come, she’d preform a sudden powerbomb, slamming his back in time with his eruption. “By the end of this match, you will be my official 200th boy I’ve dominated, and you will fall just like all the others had before you.” She’d say once she pulled her bosom away from his boyhood, staring down at him after his recent climax.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:17 am

Despite being a former champ, Andy was helplessly bounced in her embrace like a little boy, having no choice but to listen to her story as he furtherly demoralized him.

Moaning and twitching from helplessly edging in between her relentless melons, Andy had just the time to realize that Eiruferu was flashing him a wholehearted smile for the first time since the starting of the match, only to immediately find out at his expense what was making her look so happy:

"Wah... S-stop please at this rate I w-will... 0///0 Aaahhhnnnnghh... <333". Right when he arched his back, filled with shame for being led to climax in the inescapable embrace of Eiruferu, Andy was immediately rewarded with a vicious spine buster too, leaving the poor boy all stunned and exhausted underneath her royal voluptuousness.

"n-nghh... As your opponent and representant of... Uhhh... M-males I won't let this happen... Fuuu... @///@". Andy's brave speech would probably sound quite delectable to Eiruferu's ears, especially when he couldn't even stand up from his laying and stunned position at the moment.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:28 am

“Oh I know you won’t let it, but you’re powerless to stop me regardless.” The Queen would state, eating up his weakness as she remained dominantly over him. After a few seconds of letting him remain stunned, the busty queen would grab his legs and drag him over to one of the regular corners, sitting him against it before trapping his arms with the ropes.

“Boy’s have three main weaknesses. I had demonstrated how hopeless you are against breasts, now it’s time for the next one.” Eiruferu would then turn and lift the back of her skirt up, revealing her panties to the boy and swaying her hips, a warning to where his face was going next. And she would follow through, as she slammed her ass into his face, beginning a suffocating facesit against the boy. “So then, Andy-kun, how many times do you think I’ll manage to knock you out? Because I’ll warn you now, it’ll be more than what you believe.” She’d promise, rubbing her rear across his face.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:56 am

Pinned underneath her curves, Andy was now just the kind of man that Queen Eiruferu seemed to love: a puny, unwilling boy toy. All embarrassed because he wanted to fight back, but just powerless before her royal beauty and superior strength.

Andy was soon going to find out how much Eiruferu loved him as he was now too: dragged to the corner like a man-sized doll, he was sat down in the corner and tangled into the ropes so that all he could do was blushing and staring at her swaying hips, unable to do anything as she slowly and teasingly let her plump buttcheeks cover his face.

"N-no...no! Let me gommpffhh... Mmrffhh... @///@". Andy's desperate protests and fruitless tugging at the ropes would probably just make it more perfect for the sexy queen, as she started to roll his smothered face around and around along with her sensually gyrating hips, treating her humiliated prisoner to the treacherous enveloping softness of her hips, teasing him with questions that she knew he could not respond., other than with muffled mumblings while he got more and more light headed.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:04 am

Eiruferu would remain seating against Andy as she rubbed her ass all over his face, occasionally pressing further against him before returning to the swaying motions. She then looked around to the audience, seeing the excitement broadcasted from the females in the audience. They were seeing true domination in action, and she was more than glad to show how far she could take it.

After a few minutes of the smothering, the seductive queen would push her hips forward, giving him a second to breath before slamming back in a damaging hip bump. “Still with us, Andy-kun? I wouldn’t want you knocked out again so soon, the ladies here need a better show of how pathetic the men they watch are.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next