by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Just Dinner and Maybe Even Desert

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just Dinner and Maybe Even Desert - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Dinner and Maybe Even Desert

Post by daemongirl Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:51 pm

Natasha just let out a soft sigh and stretched out her right hand to cup Lucky's chin, lifting her head up while her fingers caressed her cheek. She could see that all of this was becoming too much for Lucky and it was entirely possible even this brief touch would only serve to overwhelm her more but Natasha hoped this would help her relax instead. "No need for thank you's and definitely no need to be staring down at your knees, just take a breath okay?" Natasha gave Lucky the most inviting smile she could manage, slowly pulling back her hand while maintaining eye contact with the cheerleader. She was well used to fans being speechless around her but to have a fellow wrestler, one who had even squeaked out a win against her, be so affected by her was a new experience for the Frenchwoman. She just hoped they could get through dinner without Lucky seizing up and going silent for the rest of the evening.

Lucky was still rather nervous as she settled on her first question but there was nothing more Natasha could do to calm her down, so hopefully just listening to her answer would give her time to relax. "My father is the owner of a shipping company well, the main business is shipping but as with any large company its branched out over the years into all sorts of things. As for what my role is, well the company is privately owned though we do have large investors who form our board yet my father has appointed me his successor for when he retires, much to the displeasure of some of our board members. You could call me an heiress though I'm not too fond of the term given the stigma some americans have put on the term in recent years."

Natasha paused to take another drink from her wine glass, staring down into the ruby red liquid as she held the stem of the glass between her thumb and middle finger, swirling the wine about as she focused her thoughts. "So as far as an official job title I do not have one, though from a young age my father was fond of taking me to the office and once I was out of school he would bring me in to consult on decisions big and small. Experience for when I am older he always calls it, though my father might stay as president for another twenty, maybe thirty years so I don't have to worry about that anytime soon."

Another brief intermission as Helena came by with refills for their glasses, Natasha thanking the woman with a light touch upon her arm that had the woman faintly blushing before she made her exit. Natasha turned her attention back to Lucky but did not take another drink this time, realizing she might want to slow down a little.

"Even while I've been living over year the past few years he has brought me in on calls to consult but whether its of his own accord or my mother's he has remained very hands off regarding my life over here. No pressure to come home except on holidays and only support when it comes to my work and passion of wrestling. I know it was embarrassing at first given the nature of what we do but he hasn't tried to dissuade me from it, he doesn't ask about it either which is quite fair, I wouldn't want to know about what my daughter gets up in a league of erotic wrestling either if I was him, but he has supported my decision to follow my dreams and for that I've always been grateful..."

Now Natasha took another drink as she felt a blush creeping up her neck and into her cheeks, the room was suddenly warmer than it had been a few minutes earlier. "Now you've learned about the family business, what other insights about myself can I offer to you?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Just Dinner and Maybe Even Desert - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Dinner and Maybe Even Desert

Post by Cicilia Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:49 pm

Borderline panicking was Lucky, the cheerleader flinched when Natasha reached out to touch her cheek... as if the champion were about to strike her! Of course, this was not the case, not even remotely as the angelic bluenette merely cupped a side of Sakura's face, her palm gently stroking upon it's warm, red surface, assuring her that everything was okay... There was no need for her to be so nervous and afraid for her to stare down at her knees as she was... Sakura looked up from her lap and into Natasha's eyes as they stared back intensely, a small flicker of a smile flashing across her lips... She nuzzled her face into the champion's hand happily, turning her face into it and placing upon the palm a soft kiss, her emerald eyes warm with love as she locked gazes with Natasha... At her request, Lucky let out a big, but soft breath, letting those inhibitions knotting up inside out with the air...

To Sakura, it didn't make Natasha any less of an idol to her because they were both wrestlers and that Lucky had somehow managed to pull out a win... Those things true and did happen... but what did that change about Natasha...? Absolutely nothing. It was often that when people got lucky enough to meet the people they looked up to, they weren't anything like what they imagined... usually they fell WAY below the bar...

Sakura...? What did she think...? Natasha was EVERYTHING she could've hoped for and more... To say it was a pleasure- no, an HONOR to sit across a table from someone such as her... Well... She guessed dreams really did come true!

As Natasha told her story, Sakura sipped a bit on her wine, craving the warm, cuddly feeling it left inside to further quiet her anxieties... It wasn't as if she were gorging it or anything... a sip here, a sip there... Nodding as she listened intently... But when Helena came around again, she found her glass was very nearly half empty! She smiled and thanked the waitress as she refilled both of their glasses, Lucky's attention returning fully to the champion... as she continued to sip at her drink...

By the end of it, Lucky's cheeks burned lightly NOT with embarrassed or anxious blushing.... but with the flame that the wine had ignited in her stomach... fogging up her mind just a little tiny bit! ...She was a light-weight, okay!?

"That's cool!" She exclaimed, her inhibitions all but drowned! "I thought you were awesome before when I just knew about your wrestling career but now!? You're like... even more!" She giggled lightly impulsively reaching for her glass again... before realizing how much she had already drank and retracted her hand... no more until they had eaten... She didn't want to... ya know... get drunk...

"You got so many amazing skills..."
She continued, gently leaning forward a little bit, resting her chest upon the top of the table as well! "I'm all impressed and stuff... But... Why did you wanna do hentai...? You were trained to be a business woman... What made you wanna... ya know.... have a match with someone like me...?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:53 am

"More flattery? You're going to make me blush...well, blush even more than I'm sure I already am!" She averted her gaze and made a little waving motion with her her hand back and forth in front of her. While she had told herself she wouldn't drink anymore until their food arrived Natasha lifted her glass to her lips and took a quick drink before setting it down as far from her hands as she could, perhaps that would help keep her from reaching for it again.

With the moment of embarrassment passed Natasha returned her gaze to Lucky only the girl had shifted forward while she was looking away, Natasha's eyes glancing downwards where she couldn't help but notice Lucky's breasts were propped up on the table just like her own. Suddenly she was right back in that shower with Lucky's breasts mashing against her own, lips locked together in a sensual embrace from which there would be no escape if she let herself get lost in the pleasure. The vivid images passed after a moment but Natasha knew she had been staring so she did her best to laugh it off and focus on the conversation at hand.

While Natasha couldn't have predicted what Lucky would ask first the second question was one she expected, it was the natural follow up to learning about her family business and one she was well used to answering whenever she revealed the sort of family she came from. "That answer starts when I was barely a teenager. See my father thought a physical activity would be good for me, both for my health and for self defense reasons, and after a while I settled on martial arts classes." She could still remember the first time she had been introduced to her first teacher, the man had flipped her over with a judo throw and told her to be better. It was just the motivation she needed as a young rich girl used to getting everything she wanted instantly.

"As I grew older and my classes grew more hands on I found there was a thrill to fighting my parents hadn't expected me to fall in love with. I wanted to branch out and try something new so against my parents wishes I began sneaking out to take wrestling classes with a friend of mine. They eventually found out and banned me from going but I wore them down and they hired me a personal teacher for that too. In college I wanted more independance so I moved into the college dorm that was all women, and well I think that was the point I realized just how much I appreciated the female form."

Natasha stopped there to chuckle at how absurd her story must have sounded but kept on after a few moments. "I would arrange wrestling nights amongst the ladies at the dorm and when that wasn't enough I started to wrestle in underground leagues all over France, when one closed down I'd move on to the next, using a fake name at each one. I started seeking out more...erotic leagues and while I lost often during those early years I never stopped getting better until the wins outnumbered the losses."

Helena at this point unknowingly unterrupted her by arriving with a tray holding their dinner, Natasha thanking her in french while the lovely woman set out two shallow bowls that were nearly as large as plates, mushroom risotta on the bottom with the lobster and the rich sauce all over the top amking for a delicious smell that Natasha happily breathed in. "It looks wonderful and smells even better, thank you Helena!" The waitress bowed her head and after a moment to make sure all was well she slipped away leaving them alone again.

Natasha was three bites in, swooning with every one before she put down her fork and dabbed at the corner of her lips with a cloth napkin she had laid over her lap. "Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine. Oh right, I was in college when I left off." She took a sip of her refilled wine glass, not feeling bad since she had taken a bite of food. "Well eventually there was nowhere left to go and I had been given offers to join more professional league but they were entertainment ventures, not real competitive places if you get my meaning. So I was this close..." She raised up a hand with her thumb and index fingers an inch apart. "To going to work under my father full time when I got the invitation to join the AFW, a place where as you well know my more lustful wrestling desires could be fulfilled. So I accepted and here I am today, two time hentai champion."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:26 pm

"Not flattery if it's true!" Lucky giggled, flashing Natasha a cute little wink! "It's just facts! Nothing wrong about stating those!" The cheerleader's gaze couldn't help but follow the champion's as she noticed their gazes were not, in fact locked, her emerald eyes following Natasha's... until they fell on her own chest! A quick, reflexive blush flashed across Sakura's face... but she couldn't help but smile, wiggling her breasts a little tiny bit as if to entice her hostess with the robustness of their bouncy movement! As if they shared a mind, images flashed through Lucky's mind as well, memories of them together, wrapped in each other's arms kissing, boobs mashing and mushrooming together, as close as two girls could be... She smiled fondly upon those memories... a reminder that she was Lucky enough to have earned Natasha's affection...

The frenchwoman's story wasn't anything WAY spectacular... but then, it didn't have to be! Some people expected super-hero origin stories to fit alongside the heroes their idols played up for the crowd! Maybe if the Cheerleader had been a few years younger, maybe in her late teens, she would've been the same! Oh, Natasha had this kinda tragic past that lead her to wanting to take up this wrestling thingy, maybe she had this super-secret desire that she didn't get to sate until she discovered the AFW....

...Nah... What Natasha told her was actually kinda pedestrian given the setting of her past... and she had no reason to think she was holding back anything! It was okay, though! In fact, it was probably better that she had a story she could relate to on a fundamental level! Sakura was kinda the same in some respects! Lucky only found out that she was... well... how she was in high-school, around the same time she started picking up ALL THE SPORTS she could be allowed to apply too! Track, boxing (but only a bit), actual wrestling, soccer... Lucky had done it all! But it was also about this time she had discovered... she liked looking at other girls... and they liked looking at her. It was kinda easy to guess where things went from there!

While she never did anything to compromise her virginity until she reached AFW... that didn't mean she hadn't thought about it! She found out really quickly that she had a talent and LIKED flaunting it... And so here she was today... talking with the apex of what Japan considered womanly beauty!... What Japan considered... and she did too...

Before she could open her mouth to say anything, Helena appeared with a MOUTH-WATERING DISH, Lobster cooked to perfection with mushroom risotta on the side! Just looking at it, let alone the SMELL made the cheerleader's stomach ROAR with hunger! Quickly, yet gracefully, Sakura would tuck her napkin into her lap, flash a NICE big smile Helena's away, coincidentally thanking her the exact same way as Natasha, their voices in sync almost exactly! She couldn't help but giggle at that, flashing a sweet, loving look towards her hostess... She was so beautiful this evening... She REALLY felt the compulsion to kiss her... but FIRST!

Lucky took a small, experimental bite first... and soon found that in the next few seconds, she had taken a dozen more! ...She couldn't help herself! It was so GOOD! So. GOOOOOOD! She had never had anything CLOSE to this before in her whole entire life! She had never been anything resembling high-class and, one could argue, she was even blow MIDDLE class... She had never complained about it, though! Life was kinda hard, but she was happy and could pursue both of her passions... but this LOBSTER THOUGH! AND THE SOUP... she was a bit slower with that... realizing that... uh... she might wanna employ her table-manners... DIDN'T MEAN IT DIDN'T NEARLY MADE HER MOAN WITH HOW GOOD IT WAS!

...Why did these things have to be so expensive... she wanted to have this every day....

"Mmm..."
Sakura hummed, bringing her napkin up to her lips as she contemplated Natasha's story. "It couldn't have been easy... Ya know... doing something your parents didn't have in mind for you... My family... They... uh... don't know about my hentai-matches yet... still waiting to... ya know... find the words..." She blushed darkly and glanced to the side, her smile replaced with a little frown of worry. "They're really... um... Japanese... Family honor and all... They didn't mind me fighting but... I dunno what they'd think of me now..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:26 am

The moment of truth was at hand as Lucky filled her sppon for the first time and brought it to her lips, a nervous Natasha unknowingly holding her breath for fear that the woman wouldn't find the food she had ordered for them both tasty. For all their pleasant conversation so far and the countless praise Lucky had showered her with one's enjoyment of their food, the center piece of a dinner date, could make or break the entire evening. Or at least this was the idea in Natasha's head for while she had gone out on numerous occassions she hadn't really been out on many dates since her break up with Heather. She almost regretted having used the term to describe this outing with Lucky, the very word itself set up certain expectations she now had to live up to and if Lucky didn't find the dish delicious then her very judgment could come into question.

Natasha could see it now, even someone as honest as Lucky would undoubtedly try to hide their distaste for the food Natasha thought so divine, though in the back of her head Lucky wouldn't be able to shake the feeling that something was now off about the night. Right now Lucky seemed to view her as someone who could do no wrong and Natasha did not want to disappoint her, there was just something about an honest soul like Lucky that made the very thought of upsetting them so much worse. It was like dealing with a puppy or kitten she realized, creatures so pure and cute it was impossible to resist them.

Thankfully when Lucky took her first bite Natasha realized how silly she had been, overthinking as she tended to do when caught up in a moment. Inside a match she could just let her fighting instincts take over but outside of that her thoughts could very well run away from her. "I'm glad you enjoy it, maybe even more than me." Natasha chuckled as she watched Lucky devour the combination of lobster bisque and mushroom risotta, eating her own dish at a slower pace.

As conversation began anew Natasha nodded her head for she, along with most of the roster she suspected, understood exactly what Lucky was going through. To accept one's own desires and have the courage to pursue them, especially when that desire involved competing sexually on tv, was one thing but admitting to one's family what they did...that was another entirely. "That is a problem nearly all of us have had to deal with or ignore at one point or another. I know my mother learned of my late night activities back when I was roaming the French wrestling circuit but my father...well he didn't get told until I was ready to tell him right before I joined the AFW."

This required another drink and Natasha emptied her glass of what was left, sighing to herself as the warmth of the alcohol spread through her body relaxing her. "See I wrestled under other names to avoid bringing my family name into this line of work, I didn't want to embarrass my father after all and the name itself is associated with the business so...I had a problem there too. But I wanted to just be me out there when I came to the AFW, I didn't want to play someone else or go out there as a lie, I wanted to be Natasha Loclear putting her body on the line each and every night I went out to wrestle." She smiled brightly at that, showing a bit of her pride. "So the night before I left I told my father everything, he was silent for a long while and then he up and left, I didn't see him again until the next morning. I was prepared for the worst, its what I had expected after all, but he just told me he was proud of me, of who I had grown up into, and that the Loclear name was more mine than his. He didn't approve per say but he accepted my decision and supported me, wishing me the best of luck as I went after my passion."

"If I can give one piece of advice its not to hide who you are from your parents, they will either accept you or not but in the end nothing is worse than them finding out from someone besides you." That said Natasha set about finishing off her light meal while Helena appeared to refill her glass for the last time, or so Natasha planned it to be. A desert menu was placed upon the table and natasha slid it across the table to Lucky. "Your choice, we can share it."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:33 pm

The thought of even telling her parents about the kind of wrestling she now did... it disturbed her to the core... They had already struggled to accept that she liked professional wrestling (given the dangers such a showy form of fighting could bring about) but Hentai.....? It was like telling them she was sky-diving into the nearest ocean without a parachute! It was unthinkable! Sakura herself was a model to her sisters, each one of them looking up to her like how she looked up to Natasha! If word got out to them that she... ya know... did things in front of people for money...? They might wanna do that too and it would only make this ALL worse... No doubt if her parents heard of it first, there would be the equivalent of a scandal in the household... probably ending with Sakura being disowned... She MIGHT be able to recover from that to... if she were an only child... But she had younger sisters, little kids that she loved SO much.... She'd never be able to see them again, let alone hug them and tell them stories, read them kid-books as the fell asleep in the evening! She still visited them once-a-week!

...Natasha's advice was simple but elegant: Tell them yourself, accept the consequences... Eventually they would find out and it'd be best if she told them personally instead of... you know... finding out on T.V.. Could it REALLY be as simple as that...? Just... telling them how things were and that'd be the end of it...? She guessed people were a lot more forgiving in France but things like this in Japan... what with the firm family structure and expectations and stuff... It was sometimes like shackles, sometimes like an elevator: dragging you down some days, lifting you up in others... For all her Parents knew, Sakura was nothing less than the model child, Someone who was a Straight-A student, a well-rounded athlete, a manga-artist AND a wrestler! Juggling all these things was as difficult as sword-swallowing but she was doing it, setting a model for her sisters who practically worshiped her!

...Now her secret could come out... especially since she had a match with NATASHA (not that she regretted it or anything)! Any day, they could find out... and the worse possible scenario could happen!

"Nnnh..." Lucky struggled before taking another swig of her wine, nearly downing the entire glass! ...God that helped, melting most of the fearful ice growing in her stomach... her mind fuzzing up and her face red with alcoholic blush. "...Yeah... Y-you're probably right... They're gonna find out eventually..." She sighed heavily gently shaking her head... She needed to sit them all down and tell them... and then take the hammer that would come down like the Yayuuki she was... She couldn't just keep hiding in the closet forever!

Before Sakura could say anything else, the desert menu was place before them, Helena filling up Sakura's glass as well! Natasha, being the infinitely generous soul she had portrayed herself to be, offered the Cheerleader a choice... and she knew exactly what she wanted!

"What about this chocolate.... 'moose' cupcake thing?" She asked, pointing at the "mousse" in the middle of the menu! It was a BIG cupcake with icing on the outside AND inside! OH BOY SHE COULDN'T EVEN! If Natasha agreed, Lucky would smile WIDE with excitement, seemingly forgetting the dark, anxiety enducing topic of revealing herself to her parents!

"OH!" She remembered, her mind shifting back to the beginning of their dinner for whatever reason! "You said you had some offer or something to send my way over dinner? I... uhm... know it's a bit late now but... I'm all eaaaaaars!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:11 am

While Lucky was thinking Natasha a generous soul for offering the choice of desert to her in truth Natasha's only thought had been letting her choose so if the desert wasn't up to the cheerleader's expectations then the fault wasnt on Natasha for picking it. Not that Natasha was going to tell Lucky that. It had the unplanned side benefit of turning the conversation away from the gloomy subject they had been discussing and towards everyone's favorite topic, what to have for desert. She glanced down at Lucky's choice then nodded her head with a smile, Helena promising the desert would be out before long and offering coffee to go along with the chocolate, an offer Natasha gladly accepted for not only would it pair well but it would help sober her up a little bit. As soon as Helena had made her exit however Lucky suddenly remembered what Natasha had said near the beginning of their time together, a helpful reminder given Natasha had nearly forgotten to tell her!

"Can't believe it almost slipped my mind..." Natasha berated herself quietly beneath her breath, averting her gaze for a moment as she collected her thoughts and composure before turning back to face Lucky. When she did however Natasha had assumed a more business like disposition, her hands clasped on the table in front of her while she sat up straight and arched her back a little, just enough to push out her chest just as she would often do in meetings where the buttons of her blouse or suit jacket would strain under the pressure...a perfect distraction tool. Lucky may have had no idea what Natasha was about to talk about but she would see it was serious right from the start.

"Well first an explanation. When I invitied you to have a match with me it was to indeed put you to the test in the best way I know how, first hand experience. I had intended to test several up and coming women but you passed all my tests on the first try and while you do have some places you could improve on, as do we all, I decided to select you Lucky to be the number one contender for my hentai championship. So congratulations, if you accept then we have another date scheduled, this time for Summer Splash."

Natasha then took a slow, calming breath before relaxing her body, taking on a more friendly and open body posture as she waited to see what Lucky's reaction would be. She had a hunch she knew but nothing was ever quite as predictable as she thought.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:03 am

Suddenly, a mood that had been bubbly and happy turned somewhat serious, Natasha leaning over the table all business like... except for her chest which seemed to threaten busting out of her top in a suspenseful fashion! Sakura couldn't help but stare in anticipation, the mere SUGGESTION of Natasha's glorious breasts busting free of their restraints making the cheerleader BLUSH! It was a dream worth waiting for... and besides, there were more important things than Natasha's chest, believe it or not! With Helena disappearing once again to grab some coffee for them both, Sakura couldn't help but notice the intensity radiating off the champion... It was like she was about to lay down the FACTS about something, setting a mood that implied that THIS would be something she wouldn't want to miss!

...So Lucky leaned forward too, her own chest pressing against the confines of her clothes, her shirt pressing tightly against her form to emphasize it deliciously as the two girls stared down one another...

...And the news Natasha brought couldn't have been any more important... AND UTTERLY SURPRISING!

Lucky blinked slowly as the champion said her piece, not quite processing the invitation she had been given! A second passed... too... And Sakura's eyes widened and her jaw dropped, gasping LOUDLY as she realized JUST what Natasha was saying! She... wanted her to be her next challenger for the HENTAI TITLE!??????????

"Oh... My god..." She whispered, Lucky shooting straight up, her hands moving to cover her mouth! "Y... You... want me....?" Lucky was literally starting to tremble... This night had been a big rollercoaster of emotions! ...Granted, it had been mostly good... BUT IT WAS JUST THAT which was making her freak out! Natasha had been nothing less than a benevolent goddess to her since the moment they had met: respectable, beautiful, healthily reserved and wonderfully passionate... And now, just in the scope of 3-4 meetings... she was being offered a chance at the THRONE (or rather belt) of CHAMPION!? It... It was all just a little too much for the aspiring manga-artist!

"Heh... heheheh..."
She chuckled softly, small trails of tears rolling down her eyes as her hands fell from her mouth... "I don't... I don't know what I did... to make you like me this much..." She whispered, rubbing at her tears with her wrists. "...Yeah... y-yeah I accept! I... I'll try not to disappoint you, Natasha..." She couldn't speak any louder than the faintest of whispers, keeping herself locked down and restrained! Should she talk even a little bit louder.... she feared she might just break down and cry! She had been given so much in such a short amount of time... For someone like Lucky, it was like being gifted like... 30% of your life goals all at once!... And a beautiful friend and model on top of that!... It was so overwhelming... She... Like... She might express it a lot but she legitimately couldn't even right now...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:11 pm

Natasha sat back and waited for the inevitable explosion of emotions she fully expected to come from Lucky, this was a lot she was dropping on her all at once and she still held some concerns that the woman would tell her no. After all this might just be too much too fast for the young woman, not everyone lusted after the belt, and she could definitely see Lucky as wanting to avoid the circus that came with merely chasing the title let alone what would happen if she managed to win it. There was a part of her that hadn't wanted to offer this chance to Lucky solely to spare her all the trouble that came along with it, but she would have to defeat Natasha first and if Lucky could do that then she deserved the belt...with all the nonsense that came along with it.

Lucky shot up from the table, Natasha ready for the avalanche about to come from her but Lucky surprised her with how reserved she was. It was then she realized Lucky was doing everything she could to stop herself from outright breaking down then and there, the woman's lovely eyes glistening as tears began to well up from the overwhelming emotions of the moment. Natasha looked up at Lucky and simply smiled, reaching out to take the woman's hands in her's with the intent of guiding her to sit back down at the table as she was starting to draw every eye in the place.

"Its also a secret between us Lucky, so as hard as it might be I need you not to tell anyone else until I give you the okay." It was during this time Helena returned and showing herself to be well practiced at her job she didn't even bat an eyelash at the scene playing out at the table, instead she seemed to glide in to set the warm desert down between them along with two cups of coffee and all the extras they might desire for said drink, then wished them well before slipping away to serve her other tables.

Natasha ignored the desert for the moment though as she had something more to say to Lucky that she needed to get off her chest. "I must make something clear to you Lucky. I did not choose you because I like you. I have never and would never select a challenger that way, rather I selected you because you are passionate about everything you do. Add to that your honesty, you can connect to someone on a such a deep level it heightens the intensity of the match. You impressed me from the very moment we met and our time in the shower made my decision for me." She then paused, pulling her hands away from Lucky to pick up a spoon and dig into the large cupcake in front of her, making sure to get a healthy serving of both the cake portion and the soft filling within. She lifted it to her lips only to then say, "The fact that I find you absolutely endearing was just a bonus." And with that she got her first taste of the desert and practically swooned!

"I do not get to eat this kind of food often enough, but this figure takes sacrifice after all." Natasha giggled and then took a drink of her coffee, just a small sip as it was still quite hot. "But thats not all I wanted to say however. As well as you performed on my little test I do think you have room to improve, especially if our match ends up being something more physical. I'd like to offer you and a friend, perhaps one of the others you told me to look into, some time to practice and train with me before the pay per view. Are you interested?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:58 pm

Lucky's sudden spring from the table was met with Natasha gently taking her hands and guiding her back down to her seat, informing her that this was a decision not made without discretion... The cheerleader blushed HARD and nodded, realizing that her sudden impulsive JUMP had attracted quite a lot of attention! What was more, Natasha was quick to inform her that her conclusions weren't drawn on simple affection alone, but things such as Sakura's passion for her craft, how good she was at it and her own unique brand of intensity she brought to the whole thing... While Natasha did like her, there were other important criteria that required filling... And Sakrua had done so in spades.

As Natasha spoke, their deserts and coffee arrived... something Lucky was WELL waiting for to keep her mind off the eyes that were still probing them! Still... she couldn't help but blush at everything Natasha was saying to her... Sakura never, in her life, had been approached with such praise... Beyond the cheesy stuff highschool kids would tell their crushes about how she was the "cutest, funniest etcetera-est person they know", Sakura always had considered herself to be.... ya know... a normal girl with a passion... When it was her HERO telling her that she was exceptional, a step above everyone else, the one she considered worthy to fight for that title of champion...

...Like... You'd have to have the composure of GOD to not react the way she had... Luckily, she found that restraint because she DIDN'T spring up again... instead, only smile cutely across at the beautiful, blue-haired goddess in front of her...

With her hands now free, Lucky too picked up a spoon and dug into the cake, taking a BIT of a modest amount herself, feeling her tummy just a LITTLE full after how quickly she had eaten her entree! ...But with such a soft and gorgeous texture and with a sweetness just a little too perfect, why would Lucky EVER do that again!? Her next spoonful was larger, equally divided between frosting, mousse and cake... and practically moaning with pleasure as the flavor hit her tongue... EVEN BETTER THE SECOND TIME!

"Heehee! Yeah..." She giggled, Natasha remarking how one such as they couldn't eat like this often! "...But it's even better if we do it that way! It's special!" ...She paused, glancing down off to the side, her face burning hotter and hotter. "K...kinda like how you're special..."

Natasha would remark that she had something else to talk about too, how she DID notice there were some things Sakura could yet still improve upon... and that she wanted to train both Lucky AND ONE OF HER FRIENDS for the tournament ahead! Lucky's eyes widened... again SHOCKED... Not even on CHRISTMAS did she EVER get this many gifts... and never as important as these!

"C-Claudia! It's gotta be Claudia!" Lucky stammered out quickly! "She'd be the BEST and I think you'd love training her!" Lucky was blushing so hard at the thought of that woman... so hard, she gently raised her free hand up to her cheek, cupping it gently! "...I find you really endearing too, Natasha... Like... You're so generous and kinda and nice and... like... everything! I'm... I'm really happy I got to meet you..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next