by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

By Royal Command

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

By Royal Command Empty By Royal Command

Post by BritBrat Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:07 pm

There has been a growing commotion going on in the gym this late afternoy, a couple of gym patrons halted with their own personal workouts just to see what the fuss is about. It soon became more apparent that the reason for this commotion is that there is a spar happening in one of the rings in the Tension gym. The crowd soon gathered round and their battle seeming to be drawing quite the attention.

Not that Chloe initially planned to however, even though the pained grunts and groans coming from this 'opponent'. But since there was an audience, she better look good as she is really having one of the trainers out fought and out classed.

Even though she is kept busy nowadays, especially when it comes to dealing with a couple of family matters back in the States, she still does her best to keep her skills sharp. It would be bad to get into a match and see that your skills have dulled because of lack of action. And how does she do that, you may ask? By taking on anyone that accepts her challenge to a spar.

They weren't much but it was either them or the training dummy. With trainers, they could fight back. However, there is a reason why they are trainers and not wrestlers. The one she is currently destroying was an aspiring wrestler, but he hasn't made it to the big leagues yet. There was some appeal to doing this. The guy in particular was quite hot and as Chloe's foot met pretty much every single part of his body, with purrs and moans of pleasure can be heard in tandem to his groans and yelps of pain. While she was having fun sticking kicks right in someone's face, her 'opponent' (his name was Johnson, right?) certainly wasn't. Or maybe he secretly was. Who knows. There wasn't any need making it a bit sexual, but her opponent isn't complaining so why not?

It's been an absolute annihilation a in the ring and Chloe now seems to be reveling in doling out extra punishment...well just because. As the trainer wobbles on unsteady legs, she sultry walks over with a sway on her hips...all before launching a front kick that drove the ball of her foot directly into his eye. The big man staggers back into the corner and crumples to the floor as his eye begins to swell and close. His semi-conscious groans suddenly turn into yells of pain as Chloe drops onto her butt and grabs him in an armbar. "Feel free to yield and admit your submission..." She gloats as she cranks on his arm and drops both of her feet onto his face, slipping the toes of one foot inside his mouth as she pinches the man's nose shut between her big and second toe!

"...That is if you can~"

The trainer's screams are muffled by Chloe's soft feet and his struggles grow weaker, but just as his arms drop to the mat, she lets the hold go and springs back to her feet. "Oh nonononono...Don't go to sleep on me yet... Johnson wasn't it?" Yep, that's the name. "I've got one more treat in store for you." She glances at the huge tent straining a the front of his trunks.

Chloe hops up onto his barrel chest and balances with her hands on the ring ropes. "Hmm...Looks like you don't even mind the extra lessons that much..." She mutters softly. A few slaps from her soft soles bring a teary-eyed guy back to being awake, just in time for her to dangle her right foot above his head, slowly bringing it down and forcing it deep into his mouth, her toes in his throat, her sole jammed against his tongue and her heel popped in the air. Johnson chokes, splutters and thrashes, but can't get out as she holds onto the ropes and keeps him pinned underfoot. As Chloe pushes her foot as deep as she can, wiggling her toes inside his mouth, he finally and mercifully passes out. Chloe looks back over her shoulder and grins like a Cheshire cat at the spontaneous cum stain spreading around his erection "Oh Johnson... I never even touched your johnson! Did my cute little feet make the big strong man have an accident in his panties?" She said in a sing-song manner, completely mocking him. Chloe stands over him, one foot still jammed into his mouth, the other on his chest.

"One! Two! Three!"

The crowd didn't need to count but it certainly was quite fun, though perhaps neither wanted what he's having. At least, they wouldn't say it out loud. Feeling like an amazon, she flexes her slim but toned arms for the small crowd.

Taking another look around before stepping off the guy, letting him lay splayed in his own mess. "Alright boys, Fun time is over." She waved them to disperse, Chloe reaching the ring ropes for one of her men to give her a water bottle. She didn't excatly break much of a sweat, still fresh in fact. Perhaps a testament of how much she has grown as a fighter. Her uncle would have been proud. Somewhere up there at least...

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

By Royal Command Empty Re: By Royal Command

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:12 pm

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

Those were the thoughts running in the mind of none other than THE wrestling prince, Daisuke Takeuchi. The nerve of this blonde woman to take the spotlight to herself by making a commotion in the Tension gym, just to make sure all eyes were on her whilst she wrestled some sorry sap of a wrestler-cum-trainer. Taking a note of this action from a far, Daisuke chose to ignore it at first and he was busy doing his own work-out sessions. However, when the crowd seem to gather around the practice ring to witness the spectacle inside the ring, Daisuke would stop for a moment and wipe the sweat off his face to take a break.

Daisuke:

He grabbed a bottle of water and drank from it while making his way towards the ringside. He would push and shove his way into the front of the line just to get a good view of what was happening. There, he saw the Friction wrestled Chloe Mason doing work on some rookie wrestler. While the crowd seemed impressed by her quick work of the male wrestler, the wrestling prince was none too impressed by it. He would roll his eyes at the action, yawn and seem disinterest at it and even was telling the crowd why they were even remotely interested in it and then it dawned to him, they probably just enjoyed seeing a beautiful lady beat up a man and make him cum in his shorts.

"Fun time eh? Pffft! I suppose it is 'fun time' for a woman like you to beat up worthless jobbers. We all know when confronted by a real wrestler, you wouldn't even last five minutes in the ring without tapping" he would snort. "Come on you fools, she isn't that special! Come on get, do your own thing you no life losers" he would tell off the crowd, telling them to disburse.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:11 pm

It had garnered a lot of attention than she had intended, but this certainly made it all the better. It was perhaps was reminiscent to when she was in the arena with the crowd cheering. Course, this was much smaller than the arena but there was the same vibe that emitted from the gym patrons. The ones that didn't watch this spectacle were more focused on their own workouts to care or had their headphones and were in the zone.

Chloe, of course, didn't exactly look around properly to see who was in the crowd, though that was mostly because one of her bodyguards, who came to get his own extensive workout done, came in to give her the bottle of water. While there was always the chance that you meet another wrestler in the gym (more often it does happen in AFW gyms), it didn't occur to her that she could try to impress those that may be hidden in the small audience. It wasn't like she was some upstart looking out for scouts. But even if she didn't mean to, the blonde caught the attention of a more...familiar face.

Remember the point that wrestlers always seem to meet other wrestlers?

Chloe's eyes soon locked into one who certainly wasn't impressed. Although when it comes to that man, in particular, it certainly was a given. There wasn't the least bit of surprise etched on her face because....well, let's face it, she wasn't surprised. Anyone who follows and watches Tension regularly would know who he was, known to even some of Friction's stars that had an interest in intergender combat. If one woman was to step foot in Tension then chances are you would bump into that man. For Chloe, it just so happened to be rather later than the usual.

"Daisuke Takeuchi." Chloe simply said as she leaned onto the ropes. "Always a hard judge to impress." She said in a sarcastic manner. It wasn't like she was trying to impress him anyways.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:38 am

It was clear to the wrestling prince that the woman before him in the ring did all this to garner some attention from the gym goers. He hated to admit it but it seemed to work, as it even managed to lure him in. The poor sap who had been dominated in the ring was being assisted by a couple of other people and Daisuke momentarily turned his attention to him after ranting at the crowd.

"Control your self man, just look at you...pathetic" he would say, shaking his head. He was obviously referring to the fact that she just made him cum in his shorts just like that. After letting all that out, he was about to take his exit but halted when Chloe walked over to the ring ropes closest to him and leaned on them, while drinking her water and passed a comment to the prince, who was still outside.

Daisuke would turn back to face the woman inside, he raised an eyebrow and had an expression of annoyance on his face. "Oh?" he would say before walking towards the ring apron and making his way inside. The prince would roll his shoulders and stretch his arm before grabbing the ring ropes and pulling on them, just to get a good feel.

"You'll hardly impress anyone by beating a jobber like that, let alone me but I suppose that's what the female talent in AFW is good for these days" he would snort.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:42 pm

The ex-commissioner paid no attention to the poor guy that would be carried out by a couple of gym goers. Mostly her attention was at Daisuke who of course isn't so happy with all of this. And of course to the guy, as the nominal prince would share his ranting to him, calling him pathetic. Which amused Chloe.

"If only you had kept that advice for yourself when you shot your load. At least the guy didn't do it on live television." Of course, there were different circumstances. Daisuke was orally stimulated.

She would watch as Daisuke would climb up to the ring himself, doing some minor stretches here and there. An eyebrow cocked up, curiously wondering what Daisuke thinks is going to happen. She knew all about him, and was at least, mentally prepared for when he comes to her. And sure enough, he did. As always when it comes to him. "And I suppose you're here to avenge this poor fellow...Johnston I believe is his name." Yep, that's the one. "On a crusade to punish those evil people that continue to prey and intimidate the weak, trying to take on jobbers and newcomers alike before they could get to the top?" She knew what his schtick has but played along as she kept up her sarcasm. The one bodyguard would help Chloe up as she sits on the top turnbuckle, the guy standing by her side.

"It all sounds quite familiar, doesn't it Daisuke?" She would say as she crossed her leg over her knee.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed May 01, 2019 8:01 am

Being none to happy about the man who just embarrassed himself infront of everyone, the wrestling prince was quick to forget his own 'accident' that happened years ago. However, Chloe was quick to remind him of that and that didn't please Daisuke one bit. He would grit his teeth, clench his fist and was almost tempted to attack Chloe but somehow he managed to control himself. Taking a deep breath, he would enter in the ring to join this woman.

"Hmph those were different circumstances and that was a long time ago. Plus, I was handicapped because I had losers for tag teammates" he would make excuses. She would go on about how she assumed he was here to avenge the man fallen before him, as if he was on a mission to punish those who beat jobbers- it did sound familiar because he was usually the one to beat jobbers himself.

"Him? I could care less about that loser." he would say, shrugging his shoulders while watching the bodyguard help her sit up on the top turnbuckle. "You seem to be quite full of yourself, hiding behind that bodyguard of yours. My intentions are different, not to avenge someone but to put you in your place, that is under my feet. Nobody is allowed to take center stage here, but me." he would snarl.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed May 01, 2019 8:34 am

As always, nothing gets past Chloe. And since this meeting was always going to be inevitable, the ex-commissioner did her reading up on the self-proclaimed wrestling prince. And the many... embarrassing moments that he had in his "illustrious" career. She knew how much it will make him mad. And she was prepared for it. Almost wanting it to happen for amusement sakes.

"Blaming your own teammates now, are you?" Her amused smile never left as she sat atop the turnbuckle. "Arbitrary as this team was, if you were that good then you would have carried this team to victory, would you not?" Truth be told, the Thorns of a Rose weren't that impressive of a faction, only because of the league they were in at the time. "Pretty hilarious that a prince, someone who is supposed to be a leader, couldn't lead a small team to victory."

Daisuke would make mention that he doesn't care much about the person who just made a mess of himself. Predictable. Pretty much the man he is. "And you seem to be quite full of yourself coming out with knights and wearing a robe, but that's neither here or there." Pointing out the obvious hypocrisy in his entrances. Her foot rolling in mini circles as she watched over him. Of course, the "put you in your place" angle. Enough to make her eyes roll. Twirling a lock of her golden hair, a sly smirk would form. "You say you deserve center stage. And why is that, hmm?" She asked when Daisuke mentioned that nobody should be center stage except for him. "Because you're a prince? Which is really nominal at best. Looking at your vast catalogue of matches...nothing makes me convinced that you would be. Surely you know by now exactly why you've been brought in to so many matches in Tension. And it's certainly not because of this titular title that you carry around like it holds any worth."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed May 01, 2019 8:47 am

Daisuke never blamed himself for that loss, all those years ago. Being in a tag team match when he considered himself to be a solo act was always going to be tough. However, that meant that a loss would mean an automatic excuse for him to not take the blame. Still, the way she portrait the whole thing made him doubt otherwise. With a shake of his head he would glare back at her with his teeth gritted. "You seem to be mistaken, those fools didn't take me as their leader- they didn't listen to my orders. It was their mutiny that cost us the match. In any case, that was the past" he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"I deserve to be, for I am the wrestling prince and not a common filthy wrestler such as yourself who has no right to take center stage". Her next words really stung him, it was true that he didn't have too much accolades in Tension even though he was there for a long time. His sister had become Tensions top title holder while he never did.

"Perhaps I can convince you otherwise? By taking you on right now and make you submit infront of your fellow commoners" he would grin.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed May 01, 2019 9:14 am

"I wonder why..." Making a snide, sarcastic comment when his own teammates never considered him as the leader. He had a role in his team's downfall and the sooner he realises it, the better.

"Yes, yes, you say you deserve it, but do you really?" Questioning his claims once more. "Others have a better case for being the top dog in this federation. To be the best. Even someone who has come from Friction to here would have a better case than you do. I've seen way too many of your type in my years of being in this business. Almost as if you're waiting for a handout."

Her bodyguard would give her the bottle so she could take a sip. "The fact is, you're no Killer King. You're no Dasher Inoba. You're no Johnny Higurashi. Do you want to know what these three have in common? They are considered a threat. A challenge. You, however...?" Her own leg raised, pointing at him with her toes.

"You're no better than the rest of the men that I've brought down to my feet. In short, nothing special. I could take you here...let you share the same fate with that man." Shrugging her shoulders, her hands grip the ropes. " However, it would just be too simple. I have no qualms in bringing you low, but again, nothing special.

Last edited by BritBrat on Wed May 01, 2019 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed May 01, 2019 9:21 am

The conversation was taking an interesting turn, with Chloe questioning Daisuke's every claim. "Enough! I won't be having a common Friction rookie questioning the ability and position of the wrestling prince." he would hiss back. Chloe then began to take the names of some feared tension male superstars and Daisuke was not too happy about being compared with the likes of them.

Killer King, Dasher Inoba and Jonny Higurashi? Don't you dare compare those big apes, those mindless monsters with me you little brat. We all know their purpose in Tension and I will not discuss them for I am above their class" he would say, adjusting his briefs.

"If you truly believe you can put me through the same fate as the man before me then I dare you, I challenge you......lets settle this right now. You and me" he snarled, taking a step backwards. "Lets wrestle and I'll show give you a reason on having a qualm with me" he said.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next