by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rising Star - Summertime (closed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rising Star - Summertime (closed) Empty Rising Star - Summertime (closed)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:11 am

Yukina had successfully defended her Rising Star title against Schwarz Nebel, but she had yet to defend the title in a PPV. The next PPV, Summer Splash was only two months away, and she thought about looking for a challenger for the title in order to add prestige and legitimacy to it.

So, that was why she made her way down the ramp as her music was played. Clad in her white-and-blue leotard, Yukina wore her Rising Star title around her waist as the crowd cheered and chanted her name as well as the title itself, Rising Star.

Yukina:

Soon, Yukina entered the ring and waited for the cheers to die down. She had already taken a microphone with her so that she could start addressing the matter about the title. "So... last time, I managed to defend my title. Still, that victory alone isn't enough. What I'm looking for is to elevate this title..." She took off the belt and hoisted it up so that everyone could see it. "So that it can stand on the same level as the other titles in this promotion."

Draping the title over her shoulder, she then added, "As you all know, the next Summer Splash is just two months away. I can just have the title defended here and now, but I want to make sure to get a suitable stage for that match." She paused for a bit before continuing, "So, I'm here to give anyone an opportunity to challenge for the title and fight for it at the next Summer Splash!" She looked at the direction of the entrance. "Anyone who wishes to elevate herself, feel free to show up and show me why you're worthy for the title!"

The crowd was getting invested with this as they chanted for the challenger for the title. Yukina would wait for anyone willing to test their luck. Hopefully, this someone would be a good challenge for her during their match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Rising Star - Summertime (closed) Empty Re: Rising Star - Summertime (closed)

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:56 pm

Titles usually don't grow on trees, but for Aisha having had now a slight comeback after a long while of disappointment this opportunity to claim a title for herself, one that she had screwed herself out of a good time prior and settle some past grievances was too hard to pass up for a now rather mean spirited wrestler. So it was fate that she was standing there hanging out in the ready room where they kept some of the cookies from craft services and promptly hearing about a challenge for the Rising Star title that could very well now be in her grasp, quickly grabbing a microphone and shouting for to stage hands to play her music.

Her Music Played as she made her way to the stage, having waited somewhat for a more dramatic entrance as Yukina as she now called herself finished her little speech. Here Aisha had switched back to her more favored pink dyed hair, wearing the normal pink leotard and seemed almost like an opposite to Yuki's blue.

Aisha:

She stood walked clapping all the way, stepping up the steps into ring as she continued, giving Yukina a strange sort of smile that just didn't sit right, "Congratulations, lets all give it up for her everyone, yes everyone lets give it up for Yukina, she says into the mic, letting the crowd cheer for the champion, "You know we had a match awhile back, never really gt to talk much but I got to hand it to you, you're good."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:17 pm

Yukina looked at the woman in pink, and she recognized her as the one whom she fought back then during her first PPV match here in AFW, a tag team match, to be exact. If she wasn't mistaken, her name was Aisha Love. Hopefully, she would get another exciting match with her if she wanted to face her this summer for the title.

"Thank you," Yukina said, bowing her head slightly as she smiled to Aisha. "So... are you here to challenge me for the title? If so, do you think you have what it takes to face me?" She showed the title belt to Aisha. "Like I said, this is a new title, and I wish to elevate its status, bringing it to the same level as the other titles out there."

Putting the title back over her shoulder, she would then approach Aisha, unaware of what the pink-clad wrestler had in her mind. She gave her a friendly smile as she would offer her a handshake. "So... if you wish to challenge me, will you show everyone that this title is worth fighting for? We rookies ought to stick together and show the veterans that we're here to stay, after all..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:10 am

"Hold on, you wish to elevate the title, the kiddie title? That's nice an all but I just don't think you'll pull off something like that, in fact it's rather laughable honestly," she says turning her back to Yukina and her handshake, walking away from her as if she wasn't there, "Now me, I can take that title place you've never even dreamed of as a simple minded mortal that you are. In fact an absolutely flawless goddess is degraded by your presence alone. They should just give me the kiddie belt of yours right off your dirty hands."

She seemed an opposite to her former and far more cheery self, as if now an opposite to it. In fact if anything Aisha had been rebirthed into something entirely different, wither it be from the harsh string of losses she had taken or outside sources, "In fact you should bow down to me, the Aphrodite," she says before suddenly turning around for a rather nasty slap from her right aimed straight for Yukina's face, like a deadly viper lashing out at a foe.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:46 am

At first, Yukina was confused as she listened to Aisha's rebuke. She narrowed her eyes as she lowered her hand that she extended for a handshake earlier. She didn't know what to expect from the pink-clad wrestler who started badmouthing her like that. And when she least expected it, she took a nasty slap to her cheek.

"Nnnghhh!!"

There was a slight mark on her cheek thanks to Aisha's slap. Rubbing the spot where she was slapped, she then turned around to face Aisha. "Tell me... why do I have to bow to you?" Yukina said, her voice soft but filled with coldness, fitting for her namesake. "You have yet to prove yourself, and I remember correctly, you were also in the tournament too, no?"

Yukina raised the title before Aisha as she gave the pink-clad wrestler a question. "Then, why don't you have this title draped over your shoulder?"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:19 pm

Those last remarks seemed to have hit a rather hard spot for Aisha or whatever she called herself. The nerve had been struck and such would not be tolerated by the supposed goddess, "I'll have you know that I was feeling rather ill and found that the only way to end the match before I sullied myself to my opponent I struck her with the bell. I did her a favor, I don't believe she could have ever beaten me. Of course such created a minor annoyance in having to wait now to grab such a pathetic title."

She was close to Yukina's face, uncomfortably so, "I can do it here bitch, right here and now but you want Summer Splash then so be it, name the match."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 06, 2019 3:01 pm

Yukina knew that she managed to strike a nerve with her remark. "You could've ended it without resorting to such action. Maybe you could throw a towel or just tell your opponent that you didn't want to fight anymore..." Yukina might sound innocent from her remark, but it was clear that those words were meant to taunt the pink-haired woman before her. "I can't see why having you get this title can elevate its worth. But since you're challenging me, I will accept your challenge." She looked at Aisha who drew herself close to her, their face got uncomfortably close to hers.

"I have no problem defending this title here and now, but I'd rather defend it during the Summer Splash..." Yukina said, her expression resolute and determined. "As for the type of match, I'll allow you to suggest one. I already have something in my mind, but I want to show you that I am fine fighting on your terms and walk away victorious..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue May 14, 2019 3:07 pm

"I don't need a stinkin' gimmic match to beat you. A regular match just you and me, submission or pin and all that stuff. I want that title and I'll show you I'm better than you are and why I should have the gold," she said, tossing the microphone aside as she pushed herself up against Yukina. With only three inches of height between with Aisha and Yuki, the Aphrodite using said height differences as a sort of intimidation tactic that was rather cockey of her to do so. She wanted this girl of snow to feel her wraith and to submit to her even if it meant bringing another hearty slap to the table. The supposed goddess of love didn't seem to be showing anything to her and if anything it was pure malice.

She looked down to her, "You agree to it?"
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed May 22, 2019 12:14 pm

It seemed that Aisha wanted a regular match between them, and Yukina saw no problem with that. When the pink-haired woman pushed herself against Yukina, the Rising Star champion could tell the difference of heights between them. But Yukina wasn't one to be intimidated easily as she stared back into Aisha's eyes, pushing herself against the challenger in defiant manner.

"Yes, I agree," Yukina said. "If you think you can beat me, then try to prove it this Summer Splash," she told her, giving her chest a little shove against the pink-haired woman, asserting herself in this exchange.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon May 27, 2019 4:06 pm

Both were rather even in all regards, standing up against each other evenly matched, staring each other down, none of them wanting to give any ground to the other. They both were at a significant stand off against each other that the real question became quickly whom would be throwing the first blow against the other in such a heated moment. The alleged Aphrodite, the challenger or Yukina, the champion herself. The crowd was silently wondering the same.

Aisha had already previously struck first, having smacked her earlier right in the face. What's another try going to do as she took a sudden step back bring her body in a twist almost as she then attempted to yet another strong slap aimed right at Yukina.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next