by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

[ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia Empty [ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:36 pm

It had been a long while since she had last heard of the name Natalia. The last time was when she had an actual match with Natalia and things turned hot and sweaty between them relatively quickly. She had heard the woman had recently returned to the federation and to her surprise the two were going to actually spar together in one of the private gyms within the federation. In truth, Cerbera had grow relatively bored of the federation except a few fighters who gave her some good challenges. Cerbera found her chance to fight Natalia again, though this time it was without a crowd or a referee, the very idea of it made her turn a little red faced as she stepped into the private gym, dressed in a simple yet effective V cut sports bra to showed some impressive cleavage, not to mention hug her chest together while her abs and toned body was on elegant display. She wore a pair of black yoga shorts that clung tightly around her powerful hips, taking a brief look around before she would just head towards the ring.

She wondered how things were going to go down, perhaps the same as last time or it was going to be almost like previous kawaii wrestling, soft and cuddly. She simply shrugged to herself, rolling under the bottom ropes and flipped herself onto her feet in the same form of flexibility she always had, closing her eyes as she stepped towards the center of the ring, crossing her arms underneath her chest and simply waited patiently for her rival to arrive. She wondered how she should greet her. With a hand shake, hug or maybe even a kiss on the cheek? She sighed out of frustration, it was difficult for her to be kind to people after all but Natalia definitely was on her good side.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia Empty Re: [ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia

Post by Kitten Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:14 am

Natalia rushed into the private gym and quickly got changed into her training attire, a pair of black booty shorts that seemed like painted on her perfect derriere and a white sports bra. She had come back to AFW not long ago and she was still trying to catch up and work the ring rust out. It was such a nice gesture that Cerbera was willing to meet her in private for a workout. Cerbera was so nice and such a sexy cutie, Natalia hated to make her wait but traffic in Tokyo had been completely impossible. Once she finally got changed she rushed out of the lockers into the gym proper.

"Bera-chan!" Natalia exclaimed seeing the aloof cutie in the ring already. "Thank you so much for coming...." she added with a bright friendly smile as she slid into the ring, standing up and going directly to Cerbera, trying to grab the smaller girl pretty face to rain kisses on it and then pinch her cute cheeks. "I've missed you sooooo much..."

[ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia 6u0iRWY
[ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia QiougD6[ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia TTlOMaF[ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia 5t0Q5s2[ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:53 am

Cerbera tilted her head to the direction of the door, finding a familiar voice coming from it and soon recognize the body that went along with it. " Anytime, I don't have anything to do anyway. " She watched the woman get inside the ring, just remaining in the center of it while Natalia approached it. She was going to add more things but soon Natalia began to grab her face and planted kisses all over it, even pinching her cheeks like she was a child! She started to get a little bit annoyed but that looked more like some sort of anime pouting rather than actual anger.

" Gh... Yeah yeah.. Missed you too.. I am not a child though! " She huffed as all the doting of Natalia felt childish thanks to the cheek pinching, though she could not blame the girl since she was bigger and taller than her, though she was planning to humiliate Natalia if she kept doing that, just like in their last match! " ..Anyway. I'm glad you're back and wanting to spar with me. I could use some training of my own, but I don't trust a lot of people. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:29 pm

"OH I'm sorry Cerbi-chan... You are just so cute... ^_^" Natalia said with a smile, giving Cerbera's face one last kiss before stepping back. "... But you are right. You are not a child. And don't worry. You can trust me! Natalia winked at Cerbera and then looked at the smaller girl up and down, licking her lips.

"OK Cerbi-chan... Are you ready?" Natalia said suddenly fired up. "I don't want you to hold back just because it is practice and you have a crush on me..." Natalia teased, poking her tongue at Cerbera. Natalia took a few steps back and got into a wrestling stance, raising her hands ready to tangle. "Ready?"

[ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia QiougD6[ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia TTlOMaF[ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia 5t0Q5s2[ Old Rivals ] Cerbera and Natalia WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:26 pm

Cerbera kept her little glare on Natalia, though she wasn't really mad at her. The woman was teasing, beautiful and happy but she knew better than to underestimate Natalia, starting to lower herself in a grappling stance to mimic Natalia, taking a single step back so there was so distance between the two and would give Natalia a simple nod before she spoke. " Wasn't planning on it. I know better than to hold back against you. " She off course, was not going to let Natalia get away with that last part, a smirk appearing on Cerbera's face. " The only thing I will have a crush on will be my thighs around your head, and you know how powerful my legs are.. "

In Cerbera's defense, she both teased Natalia but also meant it in some sort of way. She could crush Natalia good in a scissor hold but she was planning to hold such moves until later, slowly starting to move towards Natalia and circle her, looking for a good position to lunge in and lock up with her! " I remember how fun you were of my sweaty abs last time, so if you hold back on ME, you'll be experiencing that again. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:36 pm

Natalia knew very well how dangerous Cerbera was, despite being small for Friction league and remembered quite well how Cerbera had made her suffer in their last encounter, that had been incredibly fun too. She also knew that while had been away from the wrestling business Cerbera had continued training, so she expected a very tough fight.

"Very well Cerbi-chan.... Let's see how strong you have become...." Natalia said as she closed the distance between herself and Cerbera, and went directly for the lock up. Natalia tried to slide her right arm around Cerbera's head to trap it and pull it down, wanting to trap the smaller girl in a quick side headlock to start things up.

She would try to grab her right hand with her left to lock up the hold, and turn around a bit to jerk Cerbera's pretty head some more, and press Cerbera's face against the side of her right boob.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:14 pm

When it came to Natalia, Cerbera was more confident in actually grappling with the woman. Normally she would avoid certain things in order to not get caught, though last time Natalia gave her some good treatment despite being caught, so she was certain that Natalia would not actually seek to damage her beyond repair. She wanted to lock up with Natalia, who seemed to go for the same thing, leaning into it and getting ready to use her power to bully Natalia to the corner.. Only Natalia had a different idea before that!

Cerbera grunted when she was pulled down and trapped under Natalia's armpit for that side headlock, her hands coming down to press against Natalia's hips while she was slowly jerked and moved above until her face was buried against the side of Natalia's breast instead, her cheeks turning a little red while she released a soft, muffled moan into it! This was a bad start for the twin tailed fighter!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:40 pm

Natalia held her right wrist with her left hand firmly and started in increase the pressure on Cerbera's pretty head. Pulling the younger girl down to keep her of balance and while at it Natalia made sure to rub Cerbera's pretty face into the side of her breast. "Mmmmm like it there, Cerbi-chan?" Natalia teased her opponent as she squeezed, trying to drive the fight out of Cerbera and wear her down. Natalia loved the sound of Cebera's moaning into her tit, but she knew she couldn't keep the dangerous kawaii like this for too long.

Natalia would take a few more steps forward, trying to keep Cerbera off balance and then she would push Cerbera forward, letting go her head to try to slip behind her. Natalia would then try to slip her arms around Cerbera's waist to trap the smaller girl in a reverse bearhug, pushing her body against the back of Cerbera."I'll never let you go Cerbi-chan..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:58 pm

Cerbera would normally be not in these types of situations, her speed and looks were enough to scare people off from doing anything naughty to her but it never stopped Natalia, now getting a faceful of side breast, sending a vibrating moan into it while her own face was turning redder by the second! This was a bad position for the twin tailed fighter and she jerked, squirmed and yanked to try and free her head from that sensual hold!

Natalia did not give up and managed to unbalance her enough to get behind her and get those arms around her for that bearhug, which caused Cerbera to tense up and briefly grind her rear against Natalia's crotch! While it sounded cute, she knew Natalia would crush her if given the chance, so she would squirm hard within those arms, trying desperately to free herself while her own breasts lightly swayed from her own constant movement!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun May 05, 2019 12:36 am

Natalia tightened her arms around Cerbera's slim waist and squeezed hard, trying to drive some of the air out of the smaller cutie. Pressing her body intensely into Cerbera's back, grinding her breasts against her opponents back and pressing her hips on Cerbera's rear almost like humping her. Natalia giggled a bit as she struggled with Cerbera, not letting her escape.

"You are so soft and cute, Cerbi-chan... I'd love to spend all day cuddling with you.... but... this is a wrestling match..." Natalia would say and then, with a loud groan, she would try to lift Cerbera off her feat, up over her shoulders to then let herself fall down, trying to slam the back of Cebera's head and shoulders to the mats with a German suplex.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next