by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Cicilia De'Reignhardt Vs Elizabeth Brooks Part II: A Veterans Vengeance. (Complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cicilia De'Reignhardt Vs Elizabeth Brooks Part II: A Veterans Vengeance. (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cicilia De'Reignhardt Vs Elizabeth Brooks Part II: A Veterans Vengeance. (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:59 am

Elizabeth resisted the urge to let Cicilia know what germans were known for. Instead, she stood her ground and remained relatively calm. With a cool tone, she said: "I wasn't running... More of a tactical retreat... But now I'm going nowhere! So how about you stop talking crap about my service and my country and just raise those fists of yours you... You... Blockhead!

Elizabeth grinned at her tame insult. They were amusing to her at least. The vet shifted from side to side, hoping to throw the off her game and trap her arms in the ropes.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Cicilia De'Reignhardt Vs Elizabeth Brooks Part II: A Veterans Vengeance. (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cicilia De'Reignhardt Vs Elizabeth Brooks Part II: A Veterans Vengeance. (Complete)

Post by Cicilia Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:42 pm

"What an insult. I'm literally at a loss for words right now." Cicilia grumbled sarcastically, advancing on Elizabeth, fists raised, ready to do battle. "...If you want me to stop talking... Get over here and FIGHT ME!" The conditions were simple. If this girl wanted to run away and keep her damn distance, she would have to deal with such unfortunate language. To be frank, Cicilia didn't have the time or inclination to play tag with a fully grown woman around her workplace: the ring. She wasn't going to chase her, she wasn't going to play her damn game. She was here for a fight... and she was going to get one, so help her.

Once Elizabeth was within arms reach, assuming she didn't run- sorry, retreat tactfully, the Juggernaut would... actually throw a kick at her! Approaching like she was about to throw a punch, the German would even cock back a fist... before suddenly lashing out with a low stomp at the woman's knee, hoping to break the solidity of her stance and send her FALLING to the ground!

Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:57 am

"Oh shoot!" Elizabeth yelped as Cicilia three her off balance with an attempted stomp to the knee. The Iron Belle managed to barely avoid it but accidentally rolled through the roles and behind Cicilia. 

Seeing a chance to catch her opponent off guard Elizabeth would wrap her arms around the germans neck in a sleeper hold. "Maybe I'll finally get some offense in!" The veteran thought sardonically.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:49 pm

Cicilia's attempt at mixing up her typically punch-attack style didn't do much to throw Elizabeth off... or at least, not enough! For as big and... as BIG her American counterpart was, her speed was still much to be admired!... Especially by Cicilia as the woman SLIPPED around her and LOCKED her arms around her neck and head in a Sleeperhold! Eyes shooting wide in shock and confusion, the German's gaze flicked back towards her foe, her powerful hands shooting up to the noose that had been looped around her throat!

"Rrrrrrrrr....."
She growled like a dog being forced into it's leash, her lips curled into an enraged snarl as she felt her access to the open air stolen from her! Damn submissions... She couldn't stand them! It was such an insidious way to take someone out, to take away their power so that you didn't have to compete! It was like a snake using it's venom instead of constricting it's foe to see who was stronger.

...The act of someone fearful, unsure if they could win on their own physical merits. After all, one could be a weak, pathetic imp and could equal the playing field if they were decent in submissions.

"Get off me....." Cicilia hissed through her ever tightening throat, bringing her elbow back in an effort to SLAM it into her captor's ribs!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:12 am

To Elizabeth's surprise, all went according to plan. She slipped through the ropes and locked Cicilia in a sleeper before she could react in time. Cicilia was clearly furious, making the cautious veteran very unwilling to let her go. Yet she would have to eventually. The powerful German had begun throwing elbows into the Iron Belles exposed gut and it hurt like hell!

Each shot knocked the wind out of her lungs and loosened her grip on the growling German. As was the signature her blows also left dark bruises on Elizabeths soft white stomach. After the third shot, she could take no more. With great speed, Elizabeth let go of Cicilia completely before trying to shove her hard and send her tumbling over the ropes.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:43 pm

Cicilia hammered her elbow into Elizabeth's stomach more times than she bothered to remember, beating into her abs as if she intended to crush through them... But to her surprise, the woman didn't buckle as quickly as she'd expected... Not many people could take the punishing fury of the Juggernaut and maintain their position for long, Cicilia's vast and seemingly unending power often overrunning her foes before they even have a chance to mount a meaningful defense! Elizabeth was different. Something had changed between their last match and this one, Cicilia was sure of that now. It wasn't that this girl had become a better person, with an apology in tow or something to make up for her manipulative behavior. It was less complicated than that... Elizabeth had gotten much tougher in a shorter period of time...

...and that kind of improvement frustrated the HELL out of Cicilia... which in turn, fueled her strength! It only took three mighty blows to smash Elizabeth's dedication to this hold... but she didn't quite cut as deep as she was aiming for... As evidence of this, the American soldier SHOVED Cicilia towards the ropes, the boxer's trained footwork keeping her from stumbling around like a damn, half-drunken idiot... but that didn't mean she could stop herself from going over the side! Elizabeth's strength hadn't truly been seen until now and it caught Cicilia completely off-guard... let alone from behind, her own momentum sending her tumbling under the top-rope and over the middle, the thick, taught elastic SLAMMING into her stomach on the way out, forcing a good bit of air out of her lungs!

With a loud... and brutal *THUMP* Cicilia landed on the outside of the ring, letting out a pained growl, already getting back to her feet. It wasn't often she was dismissed from the Ring like this...

"Curse it..." Cicilia hissed, glaring up at where Elizabeth had been standing prior to her attack! "I'll get her..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:42 am

A small grin lit up Elizabeth's face as she successfully threw Cicilia overboard. She could not stand idle though, the raven-haired maniac was already staggering to her feet and was seemingly angrier than ever. 

The Veteran quickly slipped through the ropes so she stood on the edge of the mat. After lacing her hands together she would jump down and try performing a diving double axehandle onto Cicilias head.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:09 pm

Elizabeth seemed to prefer talking with her fists rather than with words, answering the German's declaration with a swift HAMMER of an axe-handle to the top of the German's head! Not only was the former soldier's respectable power on display here, she used the force of gravity to increase the energy stored within her arm's downward momentum, making the impact all the more devestating! Needless to say, Cicilia SLAMMED back down into the floor, her head SMACKING into it first as the rest of her body followed soon after. The motion almost seemed to resemble a whale diving beneath the surface of the water... if it utterly smashed the front of it's face on a coral-reef on the way down.

Cicilia's mind was utterly scrambled, as was her emotional state, various thoughts and stimuli flicking across her being at speeds and trajectories unknown, unable to be categorized or reacted to before they were gone! All that lingered amidst all the attack-inflicted chaos was the throbbing, STABBING pain now piercing her skull from two directions, a pair of thick, dull needles piercing her skull from both in front and behind! Vertigo seemed to increase and fluctuate the rotation of the earth as the German fought to make sense of even the most basic of her surroundings, her forehead already stained a dark red/blue bruise from where her forehead impacted with the floor. Her muscles were weak, their signals disturbed, able to establish direction but not how much energy was required to carry it's orders out. Cicilia's hands pressed against the floor, struggling to lift herself up again as if Elizabeth in all her bust-abundant self had sat herself down upon the German's back!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:19 am

The Iron Belle was on a roll. With one powerful swing of her hands, she had sent the rising German back to the floor. Cicilia was the weakest Elizabeth had ever seen her. Even lifting herself off the mat was seemingly an immense struggle. "Damn! Could this be my moment? Will I finally win a match!?"

Feeling very optimistic, Elizabeth would run in front of her kneeling opponent. She would then try plunging Cicilias head between her thighs and looping her arms around the germans waist. This would all be in preparation for a powerbomb.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:58 pm

No... Elizabeth had her turn in the spotlight... She wasn't going to let her SLAM her all over the place on the OUTSIDE of the ring! The German rose up to her knees and her busty counterpart charged he down, no doubt intent to spear her or SLAM her back down to the floor... ONLY for a fist to fly RIGHT at Elizabeth's jaw, intent on connecting with her before she did with Cicilia!

It was a wild punch... a desperate one... but, unlike how true villains liked to describe it, there was always strength in desperation. Her punch SLICED the air like the blades of scissors through paper... but with all the precision of a musket-ball freshly fired from the barrel. Whatever her punch connected with would be devastated, blown to pieces even... if it would hit what it was aiming for! Elizabeth's impressive military training likely had her prepared for such an eventuality, to have her eyes locked on her opponent, perceptive for incoming wild blows... If her ego didn't get in the way, assuring her of victory... she very well might just have it.

After all... the ref was already counting FIVE!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next