by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Go on the bash

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Go on the bash - Page 8 Empty Re: Go on the bash

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:44 pm

"Tch." Duffy said and grinned as she walked over to the fridge and opened it. She tossed Al a can of some japanese beer and cracked one open herself before taking a long swig. "Who said i was finished wit ye, lassy?" She grinned. "Unless ye fuck as weak as ye toss the dobbs round?" She chuckled a little bit and pulled out two more beers, expecting Al to be nearly done witht he first and being disappointed if she wasn't. She finished off the rest of her first with a large glug and then sauntered over to Al. "A'm sairy but a could only manage ta find this jap swill. Nae guid scottish ale round 'ere." She sat next to Al and crawled around to her back. She pressed her breasts up against Al's back and began to massage the Irish girl's shoulders, leaning down every once in a while to kiss her neck or take a drink of beer.

"We need ta get into a donny after this, lassy." She said in a soft tone as her hot breath rolled off Al's neck. "Me dobbs're already whimperin that they ain't gettin enough action as me cooch."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:34 am

Al downed the first beer without thinking, all in one long pull with a curt belch afterward, lips and throat curving to let out a crude melody with it. "It's shite," she said with a shrug. She still popped her second and started to drink, but moaned into her beer when Duffy moved behind her.

"If'n we can clear enough space te tumble, I'd be glad to give ye a bash," she conceded gladly. "Though me knucks might be a'pinin' for some fresher meat, ye ken? Oooh, that's the shit..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:52 pm

"Aye, definitely shite, but it'll cure what ails ye an that's hwat counts." She said smiling. She leaned in and sucked on the back of Al's neck, drooling a little bit as she did, sloppyiness part of her personality. "Tch. A'll go 'rounds wit ye even if I could barely cock me fist back." She grinned and brought a hand around to grop Al's breast, pinching it hard in her grip. "Shite..." She huffed. "Fuckin cooch is droolin again ya damn bonnie mick." She downed the rest of the beer and threw the can against the wall. "I need some fight in me!" She demanded and then leaned hard against Al, her other arm falling and wrapping around the girl's waist as she yawned lazily.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:12 am

"If'n ye're out of ale, then I suppose we could tap into the next best liquid courage in the room." She carried a purr in her voice as she was groped. "I'll nae be outdone, though... I'll pour all ye can quaff and just th'other way," she laughingly challenged, running her hands back over Duff's hair and shoulders to pull her closer into her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:21 pm

"A ain't outta ale!" She shouted in offense at the thought. "Well..." She said and slumped against's Al's back, leaning in and kissing her neck, or as close to kissing as she could muster, and continued to massage the Irish girl's breast. "You'll nae be outdone!?" She queestioned as she heard the challenge. "Bullocks to ye!" She said and would try and push Al onto her belly and chase after her to drive her tongue into Al's pussy fromt he backside, burying he rface into just as much ass as pussy, trying to pin Al's legs down so she couldn't get away from Duffy's new kind of pleasuring.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:24 pm

"Ye mum," Al replied, kneading a handful of hair in firm affection before she was shoved down. She'd grunt on impact, but Duffy's sudden licking had her moaning quickly, her pussy willing and able to get back in the game. Any squirming was quickly cut off by Duffy's grabbing of her legs, spasming as she ground her ass and pussy back into her face. "Ohhh, ye wee little harpy!" she gasped, pussy providing its own moisture to mix with Duffy's saliva. "Tha's it. That's the bloody spot, ye won'erful cunny ye!" she raved, the rough and sudden treatment quite up her alley as she gripped the sheets tightly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:33 pm

Duffy licked and sucked at the pussy with renewed fervor as she buried her face deep intot he Irish rose. Sucking sounds and moans of her own could be heard as she gorged herself on the pussy. She took only a moment's pause to smpeak. "Aye, yer damn right!" She said with a grin as she brought her hand up and smacked Al's ass before shoving her face back into it. She massaged and kneaded Al's butt as she devoured her pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:23 pm

Al let out a yowl of surprised pain, which wound up a moan of pleasure by its end. She growled and thrust her hips back against Duffy's mouth, shuddering lightly now and when Duffy hit just the right spots. She was a quick enough study that the aggressive regrouping was getting Al ready to cum again, digging her fingers into the sheets and biting down on a lip. "Fuck, ye bloody brilliant lil shrew! Get in there and eat me like a pro! Mm, ye fuckin' outrageous cunt, ye! Yes! OHHHH, AYEEEEE!" she thundered.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:39 am

Duffy moaned as she slapped Al's ass again and seemed to try and force her tongue as deep into the Irish rose as she could. "nnnnn." She moaned and licked and lapped, shoving her nose back into Al's ass and nuzzling it around while she licked and sucked at the pussy. "Cum, ye cunt!" She gasped after taking a breath and ramming her face back into Al.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:40 am

"Ye.... mmmnnn... y'aint the boss o' me," Al slurred lazily, but winced and shuddered as she was stubbornly penetrated. She beat her fist on the sheets a bit, raking her nails down the bed briefly before her hips bucked fiercely up into Duffy's face, warm soft rump and pussy pressing into her. "OHHHHH FUCKING SHITE YES, YE BEUUUTIFUL CUNNNT, YES!!" The walls of her pussy flooded out into Duffy's probing mouth, Al screaming semi-legibly (mostly curses) as she released, finally left laying in the bed with a steady moan leaving her lips.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next