by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 1 Bot

3ho, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Family rules: Toraki vs Marla (and more)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Family rules: Toraki vs Marla (and more) Empty Family rules: Toraki vs Marla (and more)

Post by wrestleryu Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:00 pm

A slender, feline shape was sinuously sneaking his way into Marla's house, trying his best to be silent.
Becoming Marla's pet was turning out into being a quite nice and comfortable life for the cattish cuddly part of Toraki's personality... "but that doesn't mean i'm going to give up all of my freedom.." he thought to himself with a slight smirk, staggering a lil bit after a quite lively night at the Furry Bar.

Nonetheless, he knew he was getting himself into big troubles if his beautiful Bovinian keeper would catch him being disobedient again, so he was doing his best to be stealthy, tiptoeing his way trough the hallway of Marla's huge sultry house, trying to reach his room unseen. "H-hehe... looks like i've done it^^" he purred to himself.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Family rules: Toraki vs Marla (and more) Empty Re: Family rules: Toraki vs Marla (and more)

Post by luffy316 Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:10 pm

The lights clicked on and Marla stood in front of the stairs. She had an open white robe on with a cartoon's cow face on the chest, and had a glass in one hand full of still frothy warm milk. She tapped her foot as she scowled at him quietly for a bit.

"Benn out?" she asked sternly, the sniffed a bit, making her breasts wobble. "And is that BEER I smell!? Do you know how late it is!? I know my kitty would be rebelious, but this..."

"Ooh, is that him!?" chimed a girlish voice up the stairs by the bedroom, but Marla seemed to ignore it as she went on chewing him out. "What am I to DO with such a rowdy kitten!?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Family rules: Toraki vs Marla (and more) Empty Re: Family rules: Toraki vs Marla (and more)

Post by wrestleryu Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:40 pm

Toraki startled as the lights clicked and he knew he was fried. His face flushed a bit, and he knew he actually WAS a bit intmidated by her big, voluptuous keeper, but his male pride would urge him to play the confident act in any case, though the pink blush of his face would reveal his embarassement some.

"H-Heh... w-well momm... erms... *blushes* M-Marla-san.. i'm sorries if i kept you worried, but i'm fine as you can see. Besides, you knew you were taking a tigerboy for a pet.." he said with a nonchalant smile, trying to get an easy way out of this by joking around. "Well... i'd say goodnight then."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:19 am

Marla frowned and stood between him and the door. "I don't think so, kitten! You sit that butt down because-"
"Mmm, goodnight already?" asks a silky, sensual voice. "We haven't even gotten to tuck you in proper."

http://sadpanda.us/images/65295-0CZ2KCW.jpg
A dark haired woman stepped around the corner, paler and a bit more human-looking than Marla, but the trademark horns and ears of a bovinian on her head. She was also utterly topless, and not seeming to mind at all. "My, what a cutie you are," she purred, striding up to him and stroking his head hair a bit before easing his face into her naked breasts. "mmm, so huggable..."

"Bonnie! Please!" Marla objected as her pet was hugged. "I'm trying to PUNISH him!"
"Ooh! Even more fun," Bonnie chuckled.
Marla sighed and motioned at the brunette. "Toraki, this is my sister Bonnie. She's and some of my sisters have come to visit..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:54 am

"Oh.. w-well.. h-hello there Bonnie-san... n-nice to meet you"... he waved shyly at the new girl, purring a lil bit by instinct as she tussled his fuzzy hair.

All of Toraki's acted confidence seemed to be fading, as both Marla and Bonnie displayed an uneasing seductive and matronly attitude towards him (be it scolding or cooing), the Bovinian girls talking as if he was a just a little boy in their presence.

And, the blush of his face was probably enterteining Bonnie more, giving him a cute plushy-pet-like looks in spite of his funny attempts at acting the tuff tigerboy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:01 am

"What a darling little pet he is. Ooh, and you were right," she said as she reached down and groped at Toraki's loins. "He's got such a cute little one!" she giggled.

"Bonnie!" she snapped and blushed.
"Surprised you can keep your hands off him. Give him a sound spanking for us, won't you, sister?"
"I was just..." Marla said when another woman came down, wearing a "Got Milk" shirt (no question mark) and worn gym shorts. "Bonnie, you hush!" scolded the elder cowgirl...
http://sadpanda.us/images/65296-GN4X3X0.png

"We're spanking the bad boy," Bonnie grinned at her.
"Oh. Very well." she agreed.
Marla sighed a bit. "Minda, Toraki...."
"Shut it and spank em," Bonnie grinned

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:31 am

Toraki's face went warm with the deeper blushing, when a third bovinian girl came out...! Surrounded and towered by the voluptuous beauties, the tigerboy was starting to feel quite nervous, and trapped. "S-Spank me...? hey hey... e-easy now..." he would protest timidly, willing to step back but he didn't know where, being so circled by sexy cowgirls all around.

The mix of amusingly stubborn attitude and sensual embarassement on his face was probably making them even eager to play with such a funny pet, though he was trying to look resolute.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:42 am

"What was his crime?" Minda asked in a serious manner, though she looked a bit playful as well.
"Breaking curfew, drinking, sneaking out of the house..."
SMACK!

A strong hand from the eldest sister struck his ass with surprising force. Even Bonnie's heavy eyelids raised the sound. Minda looked firmly back at them. "What? It was a spank for justice," she insisted.
"I call seconds..." Bonnie said, licking her lips seductively.

(have the girls listed on my blog section now, if you wanted to pick certain ones out or just see what he's up against)

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:04 am

((hehe all of them are lovely. I wouldn't pick any in particular, though i'll admit i'd love Toraki to be mostly bounced around by the bigger gals))

"M-MEAWRRR!!! G-Gasp...", he made out, rubbing his sore butt as he really had to look like a startled cat.

"H-Hey... i'm not going to be reduced into a helpless toy at your whims... and i -can... uh... f-fight ALL OF YOU at once to prove it.." he said, looking up at the tall voluptuous Bovinian siblings, gulping as he realized his big mouth had just put him into a big.. big trouble.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:37 am

The girls all laughed together at this one.

"Oh, that's rich,"sighed Bonnie. "You really think you could handle a taste of the 'Bonbon,' little kitty?"
"And I've already handled you soundly myself," Marla insisted.

"Well don't kill em yet, I wanna see." Cindy climbed down the stairs, southern accent buttered over her words.
http://sadpanda.us/images/65290-ZS89LBG.jpg
the redhead bobbed her head side to side curiously at the boy, smiling casually. "Cindy. You must be the naughty kitty they been yellin' 'bout all day." She'd squeeze his hand firmly, and if she was able, scoop him into her open Texan vest and squeeze him in a huge hug

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next