Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch Empty In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 12, 2019 10:27 pm

Andy woke up laying on the pillowy smoothness of an extra large sophisticated sofa. Blinking as his vision and mind re-adjusted to full consciousness, the young male realized that he was in the most spectacular royal suit he have ever seen. The room itself was as big as a comfortable apartament, complete with top luxury furniture of course, but there was more than it.

Its definitely feminine style was definitely in tune with Queen Eiruferu's idea of female supremacy, leaving no doubt that he was in her private quarters: On one end of the suit, a huge king...no, queen-sized bed surrounded by soft fur carpets occupied a good portion of the suit of that wall. On the other, on the top of three steps, stood a big imposing throne.
"Umpf... very Eiruferu-like...", Andy grumbled to himself, noticing how the voluptuous woman clearly wanted even her suit to resemble a throne room where her subjects would bow to her.

All the walls were decorated with large paintings depicting towering voluptuous women in the act of physically dominating smaller, weaker male opponents: there were battle scenes, one-on-one grappling, victory poses over defeated and begging males and all that stuff. One of the pictures even showed a beautiful, voluptuous crowned queen (Andy couldn't help but notice the resemblance with Eiruferu), sitting on the throne cradling a much smaller guy in her arms and...breastfeeding him. In the scene, a crown was falling from the excessively small man of the belittled, emasculated little king, crystal clearly symbolizing the Queen's complete dominance, and the king's abdication to her womanly, motherly power. Against all his best judgement, Andy couldn't help but find the scene somewhat seductive... only to then immediately shake that disgraceful thought off his head, blushing from shame.

"Ugh... of all opponents, I had to be taken prisoner by a female-suprematist queen... 0///0, the former male champ would groan, sitting up onto the queen-size couch. If anything, he noticed that he was wearing a pair of shorts again, but he didn't know if it was a good thing, looking down in discomfort at the embarrassing little hearts-teddy bears decorations on them!
Andy had no hints of Eiruferu's presence so far. But once she would show up, the busty queen would probably that Andy's face was what she would have expected: a priceless mix of scorn and discomfort, not without a little bit of intimidation.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch Empty Re: In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch

Post by USLMAN Mon May 13, 2019 2:02 am

Soon after the boy would wake up, the door would open, revealing the busty Queen as she appeared to be talking to someone else. “And be sure to remain close by, I may desire you two to act as a surprise should I see he deserves it.”

“Yes my Queen.” A voice said from outside, shortly before Eiruferu walked in, closing the door behind her as she saw Andy sitting on the large couch.

“Well well you’re finally awake, Andy-kun.” She’d taunt, smirking as she walked a few steps forward. “What do you think of this room? I decided to bring a few pieces from my kingdom to bring some culture to the room.” She’d say, stopping by the picture that shared her likeness. “How do you feel of this one? It’s a personal favorite of mine. A picture of my mother after she defeated a supposed “challenger” from one of our “rival” kingdoms. A truly magnificent display wouldn’t you say?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch Empty Re: In the lap of luxury - Eiruferu-Andy POW aftermatch

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 13, 2019 12:35 pm

Andy frowned at hearing different females other than the unmistakable noble-spoken voice of Eiruferu. As expected from an actual queen, she seemed to have ladies in waiting, or whatever the correct naming was, attending her.  Which meant that his already narrow chances to escape were now close to zero.

Watching the queen approach with that sultry-seductive yet imposing-intimidating walk of hers, and hearing the stories about her mother in that sumptuous place, Andy came to realize or the first time that Queen Eiruferu was more than a stupid ring name meant to boost up her wrestling character: this voluptuous assertive beauty REALLY was a Queen!

"Oh... s-sure thing it's quite the peculiar subject for a painting... 0///0", he blushed, then thinking he'd better add "...y-your Grace".
Actually, he found that painting somewhat disturbing yet arousing, which made him feel even more uncomfortable about it. And sure thing, he didn't like how it depicted the role of men around women: the image of a king, a strong symbol of male power, stripped of his dignity and reduced to a baby in arms of a voluptuous queen was a very humiliating message to every manly male.
Though, Andy thought better than arguing with Eiruferu's opinion.

Still, his masculine spirit was not tamed, which urged him to try and talk his way out of this embarrassing captivity:
""So... well you have a very luxurious house my Queen and I'm honored you wanted to show me. Plus I admitted defeat you know...
So, I guess we may just skip this.... erm, "ownership" part of the wrestling contract, and let me go back to my modest house... right? 0///0"
, He would ask tentatively, in the hope that she just was satisfied with just having proved her point. Clearly he didn't know her well.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon May 13, 2019 1:37 pm

“Fufufu~ what’s the matter Andy-kun? So eager to leave my company?” Eiruferu would question as she walked away from the painting, going up to the throne and sitting down on it. “And no, we aren’t quite done here yet, there’s a few things that we still have yet to settle from the ring.”

She then crossed her legs seductively, giving him a clear view of her silken panties as she looked down to him. “Our match was showing, but being publicly humiliated like that is not nearly fitting enough for a rebellious boy such as yourself. And seeing as I have time to kill before my next match, I figured it’d be better to further prove my dominance rather than simply wait for that time to come. Wouldn’t you say?”

The Queen would continue to smirk as she shifted her legs, keeping the sexy display clear as she kept speaking. “And if you’re worried about something as trivial as your stamina, you needn’t worry. I had made sure one of my doctors properly revivied your strength with an elixir. So you’ll at least remain entertaining for me to play with.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 13, 2019 2:30 pm

Andy blushed as the melodious sound of Eiruferu's charming laughter grazed his ears. Amused by his failed attempt at talking his way out, the busty queen seemed to be even more relaxed and self-satisfied than she had been on the ring... But not less willing to dominate him.

Surely not unnoticed by the strong seductive queen, Andy's face turned to an even brighter shade of red as Eiruferu crossed and uncrossed her beautiful legs for him.

Now that she mentioned it, Andy realized that his muscles felt very refreshed, like after a long and fully restoring sleep (which he had been forced to take by the way).
"Oh... It's true", he would blink, "I feel definitely good! Though, this also meant that my speed is back to top levels too. Therefore... *smirks* bye bye your Grace!".
With that said, Andy suddenly sprinted from his seat trying to rush past Eiruferu, definitely heading to the door, and to freedom. Or that was the optimistic plan.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon May 13, 2019 2:54 pm

Andy’s attempt at running didn’t seem to surprise Eiruferu in the slightest. In fact, as he passed her he would be able to note the clear satisfied smirk as she watched him, bringing her wrist up to her mouth as she spoke into a hidden microphone. “He’s open for the surprise.”

At the moment she did, the door opened up to reveal a second woman. And at the moment she opened the door, she moved towards Andy and turned around, bringing her rear up to slam it against his face in an attempt to knock him down. If it was successful, the girl would remain standing and look around her back, smiling playfully as she did. “A lot sooner than expected, I see.”

“Yes, although it certainly shouldn’t have been, as he’s aware of his inferiority.” Eiruferu stated as she got up from her throne. “Thank you Sefina, you saved the hassle of chasing him.”

Sefina:
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 13, 2019 3:41 pm

Puzzled by Eiruferu's unfazed behavior, Andy still kept rushing for freedom, but he was surprised as the door opened before he could even try the knob... And much more surprised at the busty beautiful maid-in-waiting, slightly taller than him, blocking his way with an amused smile on her lips. Before he could decide how to react, she would swiftly turn around and make his face acquainted with her peach-shaped butt, hip bumping him down to the floor.

"Unghffh... Damn it...", he shook his head in flustered confusion, his disoriented face probably looking very delectable from Selina's upper point of view as the young male tried to stand up.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon May 13, 2019 4:50 pm

“It’s my pleasure, My Lady.” Sefina would respond before closing the door, turning to properly face Andy as he was getting up. “Well then, so this is the lucky boy who got to experience a match with you first hand then?”

“Yes, he is.” Eiruferu stated as she walked up to the pair, stopping a few feet away from Andy and crossing her arms underneath her bosom. “Andy-kun, This here is Sefina, one of my soldiers from my kingdom. She’s also a volunteer maid and trusted friend. She’ll be here to make sure you have no funny thoughts of escape while we have our fun.”

“Sorry Andy, but you’ll have to face and beat Lady Eiruferu if you want to get out.” Sefina would wink, sticking her tongue out to him playfully. “Which as you know by now, it might be a little more difficult than it seems.”

“Of course though, I may have an alternative, if you think you’ll stand a chance.” The Queen would say, seeing if the bait would be taken. “A single KO round between you and Sefina. If you win, I’ll let you go. If not, we’ll be continuing with our fun.”

“What do you say Andy? Want to go a round a pond see where it goes?” Sefina would ask, seeing where Eiruferu was going with the plan.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 13, 2019 6:06 pm

With the door closing and two powerful busty fighters standing intimidatingly over him, Andy felt like he was doomed. And both of them being stunning curvy beauties didn't make only served to make the feeling more humiliating.

Still, Eiruferu's proposal presenting him the slightest hint of an opportunity. Of course, the young male was still nervous about it: being a selected soldiers and personal friend with Eiruferu, she was supposed to be well versed in the same strange, womanly fighting style that had him easily dominated by the Queen. Moreover, both women looked quite confident and relaxed, with Selina going as far as to playfully wink at him, acting all girlish and flirty to his possible next opponent.

But hey, he was not going to get a better chance. Sefina could be tougher than she looked, but she still remained just a maid-in-waiting of Eiruferu, nothing more than that: He could actually win!

"A-Alright then, I accept your conditions!", Andy would state proudly, getting into a fighting stance.

"Ready when you are Sefina-chan, bring it!", he said tried to muster his best cocky face. Should he lose, he was still aiming at plan B seeking any opportunity to escape, but that would not be needed if he just defeated the lovely Sefina. His 'ladies man' personality wanted to win without hurting that cute face, but he still needed to gain freedom nonetheless.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon May 13, 2019 6:54 pm

“Fufu, I’m sure we’ll have some fun.” Sefina said as she got into her stance, keeping herself well balanced and even gently going from foot to foot, her breasts bouncing lightly at each step. And as she approached Andy, she would be sure to demonstrate her skill and speed in an instant.

Moving forward, Sefina would open up with a kick, aiming for Andy’s chest before going for a second at his face. Neither would carry too much force, but Sefina was testing the waters before then attempting to reach forward and swipe two quick slaps on his face, moving back regardless of the results to keep her options open.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next