by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 6:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 6:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 6:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Ryo Kamiya vs Alice Gaster

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Ryo Kamiya vs Alice Gaster - Page 4 Empty Re: Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Ryo Kamiya vs Alice Gaster

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:13 am

"FUCK!"

This time it was Ryo's turn to curse, as, despite his unique counter and finisher attempt, Alice managed to kick out. "Damnit...you are made of tough stuff girl, I gotta respect that." he said, pushing his tired body up to his feet.

"But, respect aside, I think it's time I put you down. Feel free to call me whenever you want a more...pleasurable match, alright?" He said with a chuckle, grabbing the smaller Alice by her hair and starting to pull her up to her feet. If she didn't stop him, he'd aim to leap up and drop her face back onto the chair with a second Famouser to put her down for the count!

Back to top Go down

Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Ryo Kamiya vs Alice Gaster - Page 4 Empty Re: Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Ryo Kamiya vs Alice Gaster

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:37 am

Alice's body and head hurt as she kicked out. Despite the match not taking that long, both competitors were winded down to the point where a single big move would end them.

The Brit cringed as she was pulled up by her hair, grabbing the slightly bent chair underneath her on instinct, her slightly dazed gaze splitting and coming back again, slowly coming to as she heard Ryo addressing her, and she saw him jumping at her again, leg poised straight for the back of her head!

In the last moment of desperation, she pushed the chair forward, not caring if she hit Ryo in the head, on the leg or in the stomach...

...but where she accidentally shot her weapon would prove to be even more effective than that, as Ryo would land onto the edge of the chair with his crotch!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:57 pm

Ryo had this match in the bag. She was down, ripe for the picking, one more move would finish her off.

He leapt for the Famouser, expecting to plant her face first onto the mat...only for a steel chair to slip up between his legs, causing him to land crotch first onto the steel!

"EEEEP!"

He let out a shrill, high pitched, woman like cry, before collapsing onto his side, in a fetal position, whimpering loudly and clutching at his crotch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:07 pm

Alice, in her dazed state, barely forced herself not to laugh at the high pitched cry Ryo let out at his crotch being spiked by the chair, the man who was just about to finish her off and win the match was now a whimpering mess on the floor. Alice would actually feel a tiny bit of pity for her foe. If she ever faced herself, she'd always wear a cup to a match.

With everything that happened, there was just one thing left to do.

With the dented chair still in her hands, Alice grabbed at Ryo's hair, to force the Last Wrestle Angel onto his feet, before grabbing at his left arm from behind him...

...and shoving him forward, and pulling him towards her, looking to ram the steel chair right into his head for a chair-assisted Wood Hammer!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:44 am

Ryo had no defenses left. The only thought in the pretty boys head was the immense pain in his balls, having smashed them onto the chair, leaving himself wide open for her to pull him up.

He got a brief glimpse of being spun around, a flash of Alice...and then a steel chair smashed him in the face and he collapsed to the mat, completely and utterly knocked unconscious!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:29 am

With Ryo hit by her finisher, assisted with her chair no less, the 3 count was a simple formality at this point.

She lowered her body over Ryo's, grabbing a hold of his leg, and pressing her back into her rival's chest:

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:31 am

Ryo was out cold entirely, his body entirely slack, the small rise and fall of his breathing being the only movement he made.

"THREE!"

Like that, it was over, the heart throb defeated in the first round of the very tournament he unintentionally started!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:08 pm

"Haaaah", Alice sighed in relief by the time the third count was let out, and the bell was rung.

She carefully lifted herself off of her foe, holding her hurting head...and still lifting her arm into the air in victory as her song played on the titantron.

The Pale Rider then turned to her downed foe, tapping him lightly on the cheek with the palm of her hand: "Wakey wakey..."

If he were to wake up, Alice would extend her arm to help him up were he to accept it...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:29 pm

You couldn't keep a good pervert down it seemed, and soon Ryo was waking up from his brief spell of unconsciousness, groaning and blinking as he looked around, wincing at the heavy throbbing in his skull.

After a few moments, he regained his senses, and looked about. Judging from the unfamiliar music playing, and Alice standing above him, he was guessing he had lost.

...Ah phooey...

When the girl offered her hand though, he took it, letting her help him get back to his feet, knees wobbling a bit as he tried to steady himself, his title dreams crashed and ended for now as he looked at the shorter Alice, and, being a gracious loser, offered her a thumbs up with his free hand.

"Hey...good match. You're one tough babe!" The heart throb stated, giving her a smirk. "Not a bad kisser either...You wanna...get some dinner sometime? Somewhere a little more private?"

He grinned, applying his boyish charm, actually flirting with his victorious opponent!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:30 pm

Ryo would awaken, and accept Alice's hand to help him get back up to his feet. The Wrestle Angel would graciously accept his loss, congratulating the Pale Rider for winning, the Brit smiling at his complement on her toughness...and slight blush formed as he flirted with her...

But ultimately, Alice had to reply:

"Sorry mate, you are not my type. Hell of a wrestler though."

Patting Ryo on the shoulder, Alice would roll out of the ring, lifting her arm up into the air as she made her way back up the entrance ramp...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next