Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Jessica Tan vs Kylee Williams

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Jessica Tan vs Kylee Williams - Page 2 Empty Re: Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Jessica Tan vs Kylee Williams

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:08 pm

Jessica would yelp out as she was suddenly yanked out from under the ropes. The short woman was surprised to find herself dropped on the ground butt first. Jessica would let out a loud howl from the impact of landing on her ass. Rolling over, she'd reach back and hold her cheeks with both hands. Clearly hurting from the drop, Jess would be too busy recovering to get back in the fight right away, instead she was cursing like a sailor. This left her open to an attack from the towering olympian, which was a dire position to be in to say the very least.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Jessica Tan vs Kylee Williams - Page 2 Empty Re: Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Jessica Tan vs Kylee Williams

Post by WrestleMind Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:55 pm

Kylee knew an opportunity when she saw one. With Jessica distracted and on the outside she could land a match-ending move right now! 

The giantess would march up to Jessica before plunging the short girls head between her muscular thighs. She would follow up by lifting her perpendicular to the thinly padded floor and dropping to her knees. If she succeeded Jessica would have her head spiked against the hard floor, almost certainly knocking her out for a while.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:39 pm

Jessica was still a bit dazed when her opponent locked two giant legs around her head. The woman instantly started to fight it. Her fists punching at the olympian's thighs as she squirmed about to escape. Jess wasn't making enough progress, though. The pressure of being squeezed like this was already intense, but what made it far worse was when Kylee lifted the shortie up by her waist and then dropped down on her ass. Spiking Jessica's head on the floor in the progress, she'd seemingly KO the Red Nation's Co Captain. Flopping on her belly, the woman didn't move that much at all. With Kylee's height giving the move a boost, this piledriver was insanely effective.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:07 am

At first, Kylee grinned as she enjoyed her success. Then the gentleman in her took over. She couldn't help but be concerned for her villainous little opponent. So before budging her one inch she gingerly laid a hand on her neck. "Hmmm... No breaks... You're gonna be okay!" The big jocks smile returned as she gave her unconscious opponent a thumbs up.

Kylee immediately kneeled by Jessica. After squeezing her arms under the girl's thick frame she would deadlift her as if she were a heavy oak log. After letting Jessica plop onto he mat the giantess would give her a hefty shove, sending her rolling about a foot from the ropes.

Once she had slid in after the chunky red girl she would go for the simplest pin she could, there was no time to waste! Kylee spread her muscular body onto if Jessica like butter on bread. 

The referee was already in place. 
"ONE!"...
"TWO!"...

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:15 pm

The hot head wasn't able to hear Kylee at all thanks to that KO impact. Jessica hadn't been hit that hard in a long time. So it was no surprise that the co captain was lifted up and rolled back into the ring like a lifeless log. Soon after, the towering woman pinned Jess, and the ref went through the count. One and two came quickly, and the shortie didn't stir at all during this time.

"...THREE!" the official shouted out, before bell rang out, signaling Jessica's defeat. The woman didn't move much even after officially losing. Even if she could Jess wouldn't have. Being beaten like this humiliating, and she'd likely be unapproachable for a while after coming too. Jessica would be unbelievably pissed, and even her own teammates would probably avoid her back at their place. This was a very dark day for the Red Nation...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2