by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast (Complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:18 pm

With her kick knocking the wind out of Ryo Charlotte scrambled to her feet for the follow-up. The Big Belle lunged for and grabbed a handful of Ryos beloved hair. With an angry sneer on her lips, she drew him in so their faces were only inches apart. "You better learn some manners boy! You may be cute but that'll only get you so far with me!" The big belle punctuated her sentence by delivering a sloppy hard kiss to his cheek.

Charlotte would then grab onto Ryos wrist with both hands and try slinging him into the steel ring steps.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast (Complete)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:56 am

This was...an interesting development, to say the least.

The sweet, somewhat sassy, and overall adorable southern belle that Ryo had met earlier tonight backstage seemed to have disappeared, replaced by a VERY angry and intimidating woman, sneering and getting in his face, making him gulp nervously as she held his hair tight.

He was soon however, sent flying, the speedo-clad teen thrown towards the nearby steel steps, his tanned body crashing into them shoulder first, letting out a pained cry as he knocked the top stop over, laying on top of the bottom step and groaning!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:43 am

Charlotte cringed a little as Ryo slammed into the top step hard enough to knock it to the floor. As she approached her groaning opponent she exclaimed "ooh that looks like it hurt like the dickens! Sorry..." The big gals wide grin revealed her insincerity. 

After everything that had happened six seconds had gone by. Charlotte grabbed ahold of Ryos hair once again and with her other hand she tugged on his speedo. With one fluid motion, she rolled him into the ring, giving him quite the wedgie in the process. She quickly followed suit just as the ref hit nine. 

Charlotte would crawl to Ryos side and firmly plant her palms on his chest. The ref slid into position and slammed her hand to the mat. The raging bull of a woman knelt down and whispered. "Stay down pretty boy..."
"ONE!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:30 pm

If there was one thing Ryo was convinced of now, it was that Charlotte was NOT the polite and friendly woman she had earlier acted like. Clearly she had a more viscous streak than he had expected.

That...was not good.

The powerful palms planted on the popular heart throbs chest was enough to count as a pinfall, attempt, but not enough to keep him down. With a buck of his hips, he broke her pin attempt, rolling away from the bigger fighter.

"Heh...sorry pretty lady...but I don't stay down if I can help it. I told ya earlier, I'm supposed to pin you, AFTER I make you cum!" he replied, cocky smirk on his face as he started to push himself up, intentionally calling back to an earlier comment that had pissed her off so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:51 am

To Charlotte's great chagrin Ryo broke out of her weak pin with ease and retreated a few paces away. Safely out of the Big Belles reach he decided to antagonize her with lewd suggestions once again.

Charlotte gasped as her cheeks started to glow like hot coals. For a moment her mouth simply hung open in shock while she tried to find the right words. "Wha- why I never... No one has ever talked to me like that! And no one ever will again!"

Like a bull seeing red Charlotte charged at Ryo with the only rage bloodlust driving her hefty body. She would try giving the punk kid the strongest clothesline of his young life.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:18 pm

Ryo smirked, hopping up to his bare feet, wincing at the pain in his chest from his collison with the steel steps. No matter, he could ignore that.

Charlotte's rage made him chuckle, as he waved her foward in a "bring it on" motion. The Big Belle was clearly flustered whenever he got pervy, and like so many men and women before her, he knew exactly how to press that button to distract and de-focus the big girl.

Like a matador with a red cape, he got her good and pissed, and like a bull, she charged towards him. Prepared this time for her rage, he waited till the last second, then dropped low, ducking under the clothesline while kicking his bare feet out at her leg, trying to use a dropkick to her knee to trip the blonde up!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:58 am

Having clearly telegraphed her move Charlotte made it far too simple for Ryo to counter. With ease, he ducked before landing a dropkick to her knee. The heavy girl stumbled a few steps before finally tripping and landing on the ropes.

The Big Belle had slammed her neck against the taut rope.  She coughed and wheezed as she tried to regain her footing; It would take a long time for someone so out of shape. For now, she was on her knees and had her back turned to everyone's favorite wrestling angel.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:05 am

Ryo winced as he tripped the big woman down, resisting the urge to make a fat joke. That would just be mean, and he didn't feel like doing that...just yet anyway.

"Sorry to take your breath away!" he quipped dumbly, getting a groan from some members of the audience. Still, with her back turned to him like that, there were some things he just couldn't resist doing. Stepping up to the fallen woman on all fours, he grabbed her waist, and pressed his crotch up against her bikini clad butt, just hard enough for her to feel his semi-hard bulge right against her butt, before he began moving his hips up and down, back and forth, humping briefly against her butt! "See, that's the match we COULD be having!"

He quipped again, before turning and running towards the opposite rope, rebounding off of it for more momentum so that, as he ran back towards her, he could leap upwards, over her large backside, and kick his legs out so he could land butt first on her back!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:09 am

It was bad enough Ryo was making corny jokes while the Big Belle let out painfully wheezes. The precocious boy just had to push his luck further by grinding up against her thick backside as if she was some jobber he could have his way with. It wouldn't have been such an unenjoyable experience if it wasn't so damn humiliating. "Can't believe this little twig of a boy is getting the better of me..."

Her hopes rose when Ryo seemingly ran off. Yet just as Charlotte was about to lift her throat off the ropes the speeding lad launched himself like a javelin. With great momentum he slammed into the vulnerable gal, forcing her tender throat against the tight rope once again. The cheery on top? Ryo sat on the curvaceous blonde like she was his throne. His legs straddled her shoulders while his crotches distinct warmth spread across her neck.

Charlotte thrashed about and grabbed at the prince's thighs, trying to dislodge him. She failed. Weakened by a reduction of air, the normally unstoppable bull of a woman was fading. The only thing that could save her was the referee's intervention.

With both competitors tangled amongst the ropes, the no-nonsense ref chimed in. "Rope break! Get off her! One!... Two!..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:45 am

Ryo Kamiya, The Last Wrestle Angel, Prince of Hentai. Had a nice ring to it actually! He stayed upon his throne, using his weight and the ropes to choke her out. It wasn't a fair move, at all, actually, but frankly, he felt she deserved it after her cheap shots on him, and if it helped give him an advantage, he was cool with that.

Still, he broke the count at 4, backing away with his hands up as the ref girl admonished him, the pink speedo clad fighter chuckling and giving Charlotte the room the referee demanded, hands behind his head.

"Chill ref, chill, I wasn't gonna choke her much or anything...just getting a little payback for the shiner she left me earlier, ya know?"

The ref poked him in the chest, insisting he follow her rules, then backed away once Charlotte started to rise up. "Ready for round 2 big girl? Sure I'm not too much for you to handle?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next