by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

GASTER vs Lucky - Smother Match!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

GASTER vs Lucky - Smother Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: GASTER vs Lucky - Smother Match!

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:01 pm

Clara's mind completely lost itself in a passionate kiss. The sounds of the crowd, the feeling of sweat on her skin...all of that was ignored by the British chuuni as she passionately kissed her opponent back, not sensing any danger at all. In fact, she would actually pull Lucky deeper into the kiss, her arms pushing on the Japanese girl's head downwards very lightly, right as she stroked at her face...

...but it seemed all good things had to come to an end, and that kiss was no exception. Once Lucky pulled away, the Shadow Lord let out a disappointing whine, before her mind arrived back to Earth. She still had a match going on!

As Lucky talked to her calmly and softly, she pulled her mask back into it's place: "N-no...Lord of Kisses...you are not making me feel uncomfortable in the slightest...", she responded, still pinned underneath Lucky, squirming underneath the bigger girl, her body still resisting fighting back against her...though her mind slowly started building up possible plans to win the encounter...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

GASTER vs Lucky - Smother Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: GASTER vs Lucky - Smother Match!

Post by Cicilia Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:51 am

Lucky and Gaster kissed and kissed like this was their regular... like this was what they had always wanted to do... The cheerleader's arms wrapped softly around the smaller british cutie as her arms did the same, the two girls wrapped softly in the other's embrace as their lips softly suckles against one another's... Even though their touches were gentle, however, their smooches were no less passionate, Gaster's hands reaching up blindly to pull Sakura's head down, deepening their kiss... much to the surprise of Lucky! For all the big, bad, evil-stuff her opponent had been putting out there... she was really just a big, squishy sweetheart and a meek one at that! Oh, she could kiss like nobody else and had a fire in that chest of hers... but she wasn't all that aggressive about it... She could practically see the blush of Gaster's cheeks beneath the edges of her mask, how her face BURNED as Lucky's lips suckled upon her own...

As her attention turned towards her neck and Gaster's hands moved up to lower her mask... Lucky couldn't help but wonder who the woman was behind it...

"Mmmm.... I'm glad...~!" She whispered softly, her voice like the flap of an angel's wing... sweet and comforting... Leaning in once more, Sakura would place a very small smooch upon the squiggly mouth of the Evil-Lord's mask, winking so very cutely at her before moving back down... and kissing all along her neck... She wasn't yet done in feeling her... in understanding her... She could smother Gaster at any time, right? There was no need to rush things!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:57 am

There were 2 battles Clara was partaking in. Outside of the match, her own head was fighting the temptation to just throw the match in, and just make out with Lucky like there was no tomorrow. She giggled as Lucky kissed the squiggly mouth of her mask...before moving her warm kisses to the British girl's neck!

"Aaah...", she moaned, her mind starting to like the idea of just letting the match go this way...

...but her competitive side provided an excellent counter point:

"After you beat her, you can make out with her all you want!"

"Mmmgh...", she growled, barely loud enough for Sakura to hear. GASTER was still squirming underneath the Japanese girl, wishing to enjoy the kiss...but also wishing to stay like this for longer.

...and ultimately, as her brain saw the perfect opporotunity for counter attack, the competitive side of the Brit won out, as she forcibly tried to roll both herself and her lovely opponent, so that the Shadow Lord ended up on top!

"Even though your kisses are heavenly...I must prevail in this encounter!", she would exclaim to likely surprised Japanese girl: "A-and after that...I'll take you with me so that I can enjoy more of your namesake, Lord of Kisses!"

With that, the Shadow Lord proceeded to lower her cleavage across Lucky's face, attempting the first smother of the match!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Sakura, with Gaster's lips no longer available, kissed and suckled all along the Lord of Evil's neck, infecting her dangerous darkness with the soft light of her affection! If the moans and squirms weren't enough of an indication, the cheerleader could feel her opponent slowly giving in to her charms, the cheerleader's gentle touch and loving kisses winning over GASTER in every way but official! Lucky knew that, no matter how this match were to turn out, that she and the Lord of Nightmares would be seeing more of each other from this point on... beit right after the match, or in the next one... Lucky would see to it that this fight with her wouldn't be the last one...

And speaking of fight...

"Eep!" Lucky squeaked as Gaster FLIPPED her right over, the masked-woman now laying atop of Sakura, stealing her vantage point! She stared up into the darkly-drawn sockets of Gaster's mask, her wide, emerald eyes cutting through the intimidating red-orbs that met hers on the surface... She found herself wondering just who rested behind such a ghastly mask... How cute they were, how beautiful their true eyes were... How soft their skin could be... Lucky's mind wandered to the point she nearly COMPLETELY missed Gaster's speech, Lucky's eyes fluttering to life JUST as the Dark-Lord's chest began to descend upon her face!

"W-wait!"
She cried out, hands shooting up reflexively... cupping Gaster's breasts in her hands before they could descend upon her face! Instantly, Lucky's cheeks would flash a DARK pink, not at ALL intending to assault her opponent's chest... but then, she couldn't help but enjoy how they felt, regardless...

"EEEP! I'm... I'm sorry!"
She gasped, trying to push Gaster off of her! "I... I didn't mean too!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:54 pm

Clara wondered under her mask...could she really smother Lucky out within the first few minutes of the match like this? The Shadow Lord tried to press her chest to her lovely rival's face as fast as possible, and for a moment, it truly seemed like her chest was going to, if not smother out, then at least get an early advantage on Sakura in that department...

...that all ended with Lucky's paniced reaction...and subsequent grope of the Shadow Lord's breasts:

"Aah...!"

And Lucky's subsequent "attack" on it as her hands played with GASTER's chest!

"Waaaaah!"

Immediately, GASTER shot away from Lucky in response, landing on her rear a meter away from her pervy rival. The Brit had a mix of emotions underneath her mask. On the 1 side, she was slightly offended by Lucky's choice of offense...but at the same time, in a match like this, in this situation, what was the Japanese girl supposed to do? Besides, the Shadow Lord would've been a liar if she said Lucky's touch was completely unpleasant.

The chuuni found her way back to her feet, deciding to simply play the current stalemate off in character:

"Mmmgh...I'll get you back for that, Lord of Kisses..."

Slowly the Brit stood back up into a grappling stance, looking to lock up with Lucky once more.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:24 pm

Gaster recoiled as if she were fired from a cannon, a reaction that freaked Lucky out almost as much as her own mistake! She didn't want to grab her breasts... REALLY, she didn't but that didn't seem to matter too much as the poor, cutsey lord of all that is evil SHOT back, almost fearful of the cheerleader's touch! The shock of this entire situation scared them both so much, the fighting and the mood they had set up for each other entirely stopped, leaving them in an awkward silence as the manifestations of light and darkness rose to their feet! Sakura watched Gaster cautiously, afraid to say anything lest it invoke a less than positive reaction... allowing Gaster the first word in this entire affair...

"I... Um... What if I don't let you then, huh?"
Lucky fired back, doing her absolute best to remain in character! It was so hard, though... Even though, on the outside, there was little to indicate a struggle, on the inside, the cheerleader was freaking out! Everything was going so GOOD between them before now! Gaster was fun, cuddly and cute, her kisses were spectacular and she had the most ADORABLE accent... She knew a lotta girls were more... standard than most, not wanting to be touched or kissed... she was afraid that Gaster was one of those too, beneath her villainous persona...

Sakura too would lower herself into her grappling stance, slowly inching in on the dark lord as if she were a land-mine about to blow... She watched her carefully for any sudden moves, her emerald eyes taking in the entirety of the girl's shape to track for any sudden jolts...

Suddenly, Lucky would make one of her own, breaking into a sprint RIGHT at Gaster, arm extended to CATCH her chest in a sudden clothesline!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:53 pm

A second before the match resumed, Lucky and GASTER looked at each other in awkward silence (or as silent as it could be after the crowd went wild for Lucky's lewd touch) after their respective recoils. With this being Clara's first softcore match in AFW, she was slightly fearful of how it would go, how far was her foe would take it, how far would she take it...

And ultimately, despite the lewd touch a second ago, she was alright with the pace of the match. Lucky took no advantages with her, and both were, while awkward, fully appreciative of one another's efforts.

"Bah! You will have no choice in this matter!", the Shadow Lord fired back as she approached Lucky, Sakura standing into combatitive stance of her own as she approached GASTER...

...before suddenly shooting forward, and nailing her forearm across the masked chuuni's chest!

"WAAH!", she cried as she flopped onto the mat, wincing in pain under her mask as she tried to get back up to her feet!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:15 am

Lucky had nothing but the UTMOST respect for GASTER as she did with almost ALL of her opponents and she would NEVER take advantage of her! As much as Sakura loved kissing, LOVED being close with another woman and just MELTED when she kissed this woman... there wasn't a single cell in her body that would compel her to FORCE herself upon this cute, British baddy... at least any more than the circumstances of their match would allow! If their hearts were one and their thoughts came together, there was no doubt Sakura would enjoy being with her.... But for now, the only thing that would be forced upon Gaster... was Lucky's breasts!

Catching Gaster by surprise, Lucky would CLOTHESLINE her down, her arm slamming across the Dark Lord's breasts and sending her crashing to the floor! Gaster would try to get to her feet but Lucky wouldn't make it easy on her, coming back around for another pass and THROWING herself at her opponent, attempting to BODYSLAM her to the floor! If she managed to bring her down again, Lucky's hands would find themselves intertwined with her masked foe's, attempting to pin those hands to the floor... just as they had been moments ago! Lucky would lean in again, placing a tender kiss upon the cheek of that mask, her emerald eyes staring into the deep, dark reds of the mask's sockets... before slowly shifting up, her cleavage enveloping the british baddy's face!

"Heeheehee! I don't think yoooooooooooooooooou have any choices either, Gaster!"
The cheerleader declared, her breasts hugging her opponent's head! "Now! Get smothered~!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:14 am

GASTER moaned as her chest stung after the harsh Clothesline from Lucky, trying to sit herself up after the collision. Cringing, she couldn't see what Lucky got planned for her...

...right up until she felt her foe's body collide with her's, the Shadow Lord now firmly pinned against the mat!

"Waah!"

Her arms would be trapped, while she saw Lucky kissing the side of her mask as she would her cheek, melting the British chuuni's heart...

...right up until the Brit saw the looming threat of her foe's breasts!

"Aaah! No!", GASTER panicked! While there was no doubt in her mind that the feeling of Lucky's large cleavage enveloping her head would be heavenly...it would likely be so heavenly, the Brit wouldn't want to continue the match!

The Shadow Lord would be quick on the uptake, GASTER pressing her free legs against her foe's stomach, rocking her body towards Lucky (and feeling her soft chest against her forehead), before trying to rock it back, and throw the Japanese woman off of her with her legs for a Monkey Flip!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:26 pm

Lucky's descent and victory was halted by the remarkable flexibility of the dark lord herself, the woman embodying the formless, everchanging void with whom she had aligned herself and used her remarkable skills of bodily manipulation to LOCK her legs between herself and Sakura, using them and her back to ROLL and SHOVE the cheerleader off and THROUGH the air for a split second! Letting out a fearful, surprised hollar, the beam of light, the mighty hero would land SQUARE on her tail-bone, the pain shooting through equivalent to having one's knee-cap SLAM against a hard, sturdy surface: Weakening, nausiating, sending SHOCKS up one's spine! Lucky's back would commit to the appropriate response, stiffening as her arms followed suit, the cheerleader's face contorted with discomfort and pain, scrunching inwards as if that would somehow lessen the ringing alarm-bells that were PAIN!

"Nnnngh..." Lucky would moan softly, rolling over onto her knees with all the fineness of a flat-rock flipping over, one hand used to catch herself while the other softly rubbing the spot of impact. One emerald eye clenched shut while the other watched GASTER for signs of a followup... as if somehow she'd be able to react in time, the cheerleader hoping that... maybe her own hits would last long enough for her body to recover...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next