by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Auribus Teneo Lupum

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Auribus Teneo Lupum - Page 2 Empty Re: Auribus Teneo Lupum

Post by Berial Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:55 pm

‘Beaten up’. She swore, it was like a child saying it. That aloof sense of bravery that came from a mind yet to realize how harsh and cruel the world could be.

Everyone was due with a reminder, she supposed.

In all honesty, Manami would be fooling herself if she didn’t find the stipulations attractive. Pyrena went for something surprisingly unsafe. She expected a bit more gravitas for the winner, a fair share of groveling and repentance. No. Underground rules, with a bit of flair for the occasion. From the outset, it may have seemed like a setup very much in the Wolf GIrl’s element. At the same time, however, she knew little to nothing of the red headed amazon. Fumika would have dig up what she could before the fateful day finally arrived.

The Wolf Girl made no attempt to hide her satisfaction with the ruleset. Her smile stretched from ear to ear with a dark shade highlighting her countenance. Turning to the side, a low murmur steadily built into an odious laugh as she walked off to Pyrena’s side, darkening the light with its echoes. A juggernaut. A ‘warrior’. What else could the world proffer for her reign?

The beast inside mused with a delighted grin.

“A half truth. I can admit that.”
Manami turned back to face the Greek warrior, a wicked grin slashed across her lips. “Softening my knuckles on bodies like yours never fails to excite my blood.” Her hand raised and crushed into a fist, imagining Pyrena right in its palm. “Your demands are met! I’ll crush those warrior ideals beneath your bones! I’ll watch you expel them from your heart and soul as you beg for mercy, parasite!”

Back to top Go down

Auribus Teneo Lupum - Page 2 Empty Re: Auribus Teneo Lupum

Post by BritBrat Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:11 am

In all honesty, she could have gone with something other than what she had just proposed. It was unsafe, something that the Wolf Girl could thrive in and relish in such violence. But at the same time, it would allow Pyrena to give Manami her just desserts, a little payback for what she did and breaking the Wolf in her own stomping grounds of sorts. Reaping what she had sown. A simple match where she has to beg and grovel wouldn’t do. And truth be told, Pyrena really needed something she could sink her teeth into. She is certain that she would get the best out of Manami. Course, that is all a double-edged sword. But she has made peace and knows what she is getting into. Both thinking about what they could gain out of this.

More importantly, it intrigued the Champion enough to accept. Though not without admitting one part is a half-truth. Something which she responded with a low scoff. Absolute degenerate. But she came with the demand for the title. And it has been accepted. Only now she would have to think about the fateful day. “Trust me when I say that many have tried to.” Not finishing that part, leaving it there for Manami to imagine what those others tried to do what she said she would do. “Just be ready. Sharpen your fangs, your claws, do what you gotta do. Cause they will be the ones that will be crushed.” With that, she took her leave, not stopping for whatever Manami has to say. She couldn’t care less. All that she could think of right now, the one thing that is on her mind.

Beat her. Destroy her.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum