Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

jadeitehx, killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, OmegaVan0, Panda, skip-stop, Tarantulust, Underdog21, USLMAN

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

I'm back

Wed May 20, 2020 4:48 am by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hey everyone! I'm back. My grandparents are safe now and I have been able to get some free time again. I look forward to RPing and talking with everyone again.

Comments: 2

Cicilia De'Reignhardt: Looking for a Match

Tue May 19, 2020 10:41 pm by Cicilia

Hello!

Looking for a match for my main German Juggernaut: Cicilia De'Reignhardt!

Match Type: Up for discussion! (Minus hentai)

Who wins: Up for Discussion!

Cicilia's Profile: https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t17488-cicilia-the-juggernaut-de-reignhardt#480004

Comments: 0

Hoping for some matches

Sat May 09, 2020 9:32 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hoping to find some more matches here. Send me a message if interested

Comments: 4

The calm before the storm: The first encounter

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The calm before the storm: The first encounter - Page 3 Empty Re: The calm before the storm: The first encounter

Post by Edmund on Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:44 pm

Hyacinth almost seemed to whimper at the woman's hostility, but she understood where she was coming from. She had just attacked this woman, against her will maybe, but she still assaulted her. She wanted to make it up to her and knew that information was the best she could do if she wouldn't accept her money. She was going to spill everything to her, no matter the consequences. She hated Juno for what she had made her into, this wasn't Hyacinth and this wasn't the type of person Hyacinth wanted to be. She made her way outside and waited for the ambulance to arrive. A few days after the fight, she was in a cast and sling and sat sipping her coffee outside as she waited for Cicilia, a folder in the sling as she waited for the woman. She had no idea if she would show up, but she sat there regardless and waited for the German to appear as she continued to sip on her coffee. She winced a little as the coffee burned one of her wounds where she needed stitches from where she bit her cheek. Thankfully, there was no internal damage and all of the blood was from her lips and inside of her mouth, but she didn't fuss. She deserved the pain for what she did, but was grateful that Cici didn't do any serious damage. She waited for a couple hours and gave a soft sigh as the German didn't show. She stood up from her seat and started walking out, wondering what she would have to do to gain this woman's trust again. She had everything that Cicilia could have ever wanted on the unrightable wrongs and Juno, information on their sick experiments and where they were actually taking up residence. All this information and yet, the woman stood her up. This annoyed Hyacinth, but she understood why. She had just tried to kill her and now she was asking for her help in taking them down. Everything screamed trap, but Hyacinth had no choice. She couldn't take on the unrightable wrongs by herself, especially if Miranda was there. She had seen her carnage and the devastation she was capable of and Hyacinth knew she couldn't take the scientist on by herself let alone the whole crew, and if Juno were there? Hyacinth was a dead woman walking and she knew it. Whether she went after the organisation or not didn't matter. She would be found dead in her home from some unknown reason or Juno and her goons would come for her, try to take her free will away again. Hyacinth shuttered at the thought. No, she needed to find Cicilia and convince her to join her in this fight. She would surely die if she tried to take them on all by herself.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum