Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, killcarrion, LARIATO, Lobo, LunarWolf, Nelv, Panda, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Summer Splash 2020 Reminder

Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:17 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Hullo Hullo! Friendly Mod Tai here!

Reminder folks, Summer Splash 2020 still starts in June!

Now is the time to start any stories you may have planned in order to have them done in time for the show!

Please let the mods know if you have a match, promo, or story that you want added to the card! Now is the time to do so!

Also, location! Since AFW is celebrating 15 years this year, we are hosting Summer Splash at Odaiba Beach in Tokyo, which was the location of the very first Summer Splash …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Huge Apology!

Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:54 am by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hey everyone,

It's Ragdoll. First off I wish everyone the best of luck and ask you all to be safe with the whole spread of COVID-19 and all. And secondly, I wanted to apologize to everyone I have matches and threads with me. With the COVID-19 stuff, and on top of some pretty messed up news regarding family related things, I've been a bit stressed and can't find the time. I might be gone for a month to take care of my grandparents, so once I apologize for needing to take a sudden

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:58 pm by acuya

...at my job, anyway.

For those who don't know, I work at UPS, and the recent closing of...everything has put a bit of a strain on us, recently. Our work's gone up to Christmas levels, but unlike back then, we don't have seasonal hires to absorb the workload - in fact, we have less people than usual because people keep calling out or just going absent.

So, I say all this to say that my posting is going to be a bit more sporadic than usual, and yeah, I know, it was sporadic to begin with. I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match - Page 12 Empty Re: Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

Post by Nelv on Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:08 pm

Yuto was growing more and more aroused, and he soon looked as if he's going to burst again. Auphemia's taunting and grinding obviously only driving him closer to his climax. Fortunately, he's still somewhat managed to follow instructions, or what sounded like instruction from the woman to his feeble mind.

"A-Auphemia-sa-samaa... ooh..! I-I s-submit... to Auphemia-sama's... b-breasstss... nnnggghh...!" he cried and moaned as his cock throbbed between its fleshy prison, his juices then gushed out, spraying Auphemia's tits. "Ooohh... g-gawd..."

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match - Page 12 Empty Re: Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

Post by USLMAN on Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:18 pm

“Good boy.” Auphemia would say, hearing his submission that was soon followed by his demolishing climax. With victory now under her belt, Auphemia would place Yuto back down onto the canvas, showing some sportsmanship instead of dropping him like many would likely do.

“It was a fun bout, Yuto.” She’d congratulate him, placing a teasing kiss on his forehead as it also caused her breasts to slightly rub his face. She then got up, planning on leaving the boy to enjoy the afterglow of the massive orgasm he had just experienced. “If you ever want to have fun again, I’m always ready for a rematch.” She’d say as her maids opened the ropes for her again, allowing the busty mistress to exit. “And I’d be generous enough to have it private so we can have more kinds of fun.”

And with that, the mistress and her maids left, leaving the boy to further reflect and process how his latest match had gone. And what was likely to come from such an event.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv on Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:27 pm

"F-fun... fweeh..." Yuto blurted as she was kissed and rubbed slightly by Auphemia, his expression looked as if he's lovestruck with the woman, his cheeks blushing deep.

Because of his exhausted state, the boy dropped to his knees then on his front as Auphemia left him, although this defeat was something he seemingly accepted with joy judging from his silly expression.

"P-private... uugh..." he repeated Auphemia's words to himself while he's laying on the canvas to recover a bit from the ordeal he just went through.

It'd take some time until he'd be able to get up and left the arena.

Winner: Lady Auphemia

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum