by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

Post by Nelv Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:32 am

"Gggh... n-no.. aah... d-don't s-squeeze...!" Yuto protested, moaning a bit as his member was further pressed between Auphemia's boobs, his blush became more apparent. He can't do anything to his opponent right now, distracted more by the squeezing on his shaft rather than his entire body. It almost looked as if he's actually enjoy being in Auphemia's embrace just like the woman said!

He began to wonder just how long he'd have to spend in the lady's clutch like this, only to feel his body being swung around as Auphemia then slammed him to the mat with the powerbomb. "Gaah...!" the boy groaned and lied sprawled on the canvas, sluggishly writhing around as he's a little dazed from the crash. "Uuugh... d-damn..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:43 am

Seeing her move prove effective against Yuto, Auphemia would be sure to keep the streak going, not giving him a break as she moved to him and got into position. “Oh, and I almost forgot.” She’d say, pressing her chest down to once again trap his erection. “We’ll get this taken care of. Can’t have you too distracted with a boner now, can we?”

And so now the woman would “graciously” begin to take care of Yuto’s embarrassing erection. Rubbing it with her massive boobs, Yuto would get a taste of what her bosom was truly capable of, the friction of their clothes doing little as she would continue her erotic treat of him, and so early into the match as well.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:50 am

Yuto gasped as he felt his member being seized by Auphemia's boobs again, almost couldn't believe how casually this woman targeting his manhood. "H-hey... w-wait..." he tried to crawl backwards initially, but a few rubbing from Auphemia made his body almost frozen in place. To think that there's still some clothes between them to dilute the squishy sensation from the woman's chest... just how much he'd be able to endure if he had a direct attack? A part of him couldn't help but to feel curious.

"N-no... aahh..." he tried to resist, holding back his moaning, and yet it's proven increasingly difficult to even think about fighting back. Perhaps his encounter with Resa had already turned him addicted for this sort of things...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:06 am

“Oh I insist Yuto.” She’d respond to his disagreement, continuing to rub his cock with her chest effectively as she looked up to him with a smirk. “After all, I did endure this by keeping you as close to my breasts as I had. So it’s only fair that I treat you with a little extra service with them.”

“And besides, it’s not like you can say it feels bad anyways.” She’d add on, now moving her chest side to side to mix up the sensation of her titjob. “You’re barely able to keep yourself from moaning, and your member is just getting harder and harder. You don’t have anything to be ashamed of though, you wouldn’t be the first boy to be admitting to loving my breasts.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:23 am

"W-weeell... uh I..." Yuto only growing more and more flustered with each passing seconds, his resistance crumbling with each stroke of Auphemia's breasts on his hardening manhood. "Oohh... m-must... r-resisstt... nnhhh...!" he mumbled despite his face already turning a little silly and deep red from feeling those lovely tits assaulting his cock through the pants.

The boy would try to summon some willpower to try crawling backwards again. Just a little distance, then maybe another. If he could somehow get himself closer to the ropes before his mind completely captivated by Auphemia's bosom then maybe, just maybe, he actually got a chance against her, or at least her sexual attacks.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:29 am

Feeling her opponent attempt to crawl back, Auphemia would stop her rubbing and instead go to wrap her arms around his waist, pulling his cock up against her breasts before pushing down, attempting to stop his movements while still keeping his manhood firmly within her bosomy clutches.

“And where do you think you’re going?” She’d ask, beginning to shake her shoulders, making her breasts both rub and smack against his covered member. It was uncertain if the change in strategy would stop him from retreating, but at the same time the woman wouldn’t lose too much should he manage to escape her hold for the time being.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:39 am

"Nnggg...!" Yuto moaned as he felt Auphemia locked her arms around his waist to make it difficult for him to move around while still rubbing her breasts against his crotch. "Y-you're n-not expecting me... to just lie down and take whatever you're going to do... yes...?" he argued, before trying to squirm away from her again.

It's getting even more difficult both physically and mentally, however, as the more his member was rubbed against her tits, the weaker his resolve to keep his defiance became. Auphemia's boobs almost felt like they're sucking him in after all, which was only made worse with his own struggles as now he's also kinda dragged her along with his attempt to move away.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:52 am

“Oh Yuto, the goal is to dominate you and get to that point at the end.” Auphemia would be honest, amping up her shoulders movements to try and put as much pleasure on the boy as possible before he could reach the ropes. She was aware that her style was already getting to him, but he was showing a good amount of will to get as far as he had.

If that will were to drop, she would smirk to herself and continue her erotic breast play against his growing erection, seeing how much he could take. But if he would prove to be strong enough to get to the ropes, Auphemia would release her hold on his waist, but as she would pull away she would attempt to take the boy’s shorts with her!
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:00 am

"Uughh... I-I won't l-let you have your way t-that easily...!" he insisted. If anything, Auphemia's taunting seemed to have sparked his resistance some more, allowing him to make an extra push for the ropes to the surprise of everyone.

Yuto was panting heavily as he could feel his cock throbbing hard inside his... underwear? His pants somehow had gone without him fully realizing, and he noticed that Auphemia now had it. It looked like he was too focused on his escape to see the woman pulling on his pants while she released the hold.

"G-gh... y-you... d-damn it..." the boy looked flustered now that his bulge was fully exposed, although he'd try to shake the embarrassment off and got himself up to his feet. Judging from how the match proceeded so far, showing off a bulge probably would be the least humiliating things he'd experience...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:02 am

“What’s the matter Yuto?” Auphemia would teasingly say as she was already to her feet, spinning his shorts around her finger as she looked to him. “You looked very uncomfortable in these a moment ago, so I figured you’d appreciate it if I removed them for you. Of course though there’s still a certain matter to be taken care of.”

She’d then trail her gaze down to his bulge, her smirk remaining as she did. “There’s still a little too much to work with if we’re going to be having a fun time here. So we’ll have to work that off too before long.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next