by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

Post by Nelv Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:54 pm

Yuto now found himself trapped within Alcia's embrace. The maid however only rubbing herself against him rather than doing anything significant from wrestling perspective, causing confusion on his part. He could feel his arousal being fueled again by the sensation of her glorious breasts caressing his exhausted body to the point it barely squirm.

"W-wha... t-this..." having prepared for a fight after the encounter with the other two maids, Yuto was totally caught of guard by Alcia and he didn't seem to know what he should be doing.

His manhood was poking her legs, almost as if it's trying to get between her thighs. His face blushed deeply, and despite placing his now free hands on her shoulders, Yuto somehow couldn't summon the strength to try pushing the maid! He couldn't even protest as only moans coming out from his mouth at the moment.

"Aaah... nnhh... t-this... f-feels s-so g-good..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:28 pm

“I’m glad you’re enjoying it Yuto.” Alcia would giggle, continuing to rub her soft bosom against his body. “Fighting so rudely has never been an interest of mine. I’d much rather it be with a gentle and personal touch instead. I’m sure you can agree this is much better than me smacking you with my breasts.”

After a minute of her lovely breast massage, Alcia would attempt to bring Yuto down to the canvas, not tripping or slamming him, just using his relaxed and aroused condition to lay him onto his back without any real resistance. And once she was sure he was there, she’d situate herself between his legs and plant her breasts down to trap his covered manhood and giving him an idea of what her “gentle” form of fighting would be.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:41 pm

"Uuh... y-yes..." he admitted that what Alcia doing was much better than what her friends did to him. "But can you call this... fighting...?"

Instead of having an answer, he was then brought down to the canvas. She didn't tackle him or anything, just gently directing him to go down and his body seemed to obediently follow her. Even Yuto was surprised at how smoothly Alcia managed to lay him down on his back.

"O-ooh..." he then moaned as she trapped his erection between her breasts, and despite her not pinning him or anything, the boy somehow find it hard to move away from the maid.

It's like his body didn't even want to be separated from her, already captivated by her gentle touch in a matter of no time.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:45 pm

“Well it’s simple really.” Alcia would respond, smiling as she looked up to him. “It’s fighting because I’ll be continuing to pleasure you until I can tell you can’t continue for a round. So your goal would be to try and endure for as long as you can.”

After explaining her unique style of fighting, Alcia would begin to rub her breasts up and down Yuto’s waist, letting his cock feel her lovely curves through the thin fabric of their clothing. At the same time, she would occasionally rub her bosom side to side, mixing up the pattern for the boy as she pleasured him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:57 pm

"W-wha..." he sounded a little confused, but her words somehow sparked a little defiance in him. "Y-you think I'll let you d-do as you p-please...? I... aahm...!" although his words was cut short by his moaning as she began to rub her breasts on his cock through her outfit. "U-ugh... d-damn... s-so g-good..."

He was glued to his spot for a moment, almost like he's fallen under her spell, the pattern of her rubbing was almost hypnotic to his already docile mind. Eventually, however, he'd try to crawl backwards, although his progress would be very slow to say the least...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:08 pm

“Well, we are fighting. So I wouldn’t expect you to just simply allow me to go through so easily.” The busty maid would say, giggling as he moaned at the feeling of her breasts rubbing against his manhood. “But that just also means I have to work you over, and you can be honest, deep down you would want to stay like this wouldn’t you?”

At her question, Alcia would begin to feel him attempt to back himself out from under her curves. However the maid wouldn’t simply allow him to escape, and would wrap her arms around his waist to try and prevent Yuto’s escape from her busty hold. And as she wanted to keep him from getting too much resistance back, would then add in a squeeze to press his manhood even more between her breasts.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:14 pm

"M-maybe when I'm not in a m-match...!" he admitted, blushing.

Still Alcia had secured her grip on him now, making it's very difficult for him to even squirm. Meanwhile, the woman's breasts continued to stimulate his manhood, corroding his resistance physically and mentally. Yuto would still try to fight her, however, using his hands to try dragging himself as well as her towards the ropes. Maybe, a rope break could save him, assuming he could even reach the edge of the ring to do so.

"Hnngg...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:42 pm

“There’s nothing wrong with enjoying yourself when your opponent is treating you well.” She’d say, continuing her breast play while attempting to stop him from reaching the ropes. But it was noted that from her work that she was simply more focused on playing with his manhood than attempting to stop him.

And eventually he could feel a moment of relief as he grabbed the ropes. And while there was no ref currently present to enforce rules, she decided to play fair and stop her erotic breast play. That however wouldn’t last long as she’d then attempt to drag the stimulated boy over to the corner, sitting him against it and planting her hips down on his waist.

“How about we mix it up a bit?” Alcia would say before leaning forward to once again trap the boy’s lips with her own in a steamy kiss. At the same time she’d begin to grind her panty-clad womanhood against his covered boyhood, making sure he was still nice and stimulated.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:20 am

Yuto managed to reach the ropes, surprisingly, and Alcia did stop her assault on him, although not for long. The woman then dragged him to the corner and seated him on the turnbuckle before seating herself on his lap. He couldn't resist her at all thanks to his growing arousal.

"Mmmm...!" the boy moaned louder as the maid now grinding her pantie-clad crotch against his member while kissing his lips again, causing him to squirm cutely in the corner, his cock throbbing against her covered womanhood. "Mmmpph...!"

There's no way he could endure something like this for too long. He did try to resist, but it was more because of he wanted to stay longer with her rather than trying to win now.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:29 am

Alcia was loving her opponent throughly, sneaking her tongue into his mouth to massage and wrestle down his own spongy appendage. And as she continued to grind against him, he’d feel her also begin to rub her breasts up and down his chest, making the move a three front assault on his senses.

And all the while she showed no instance of slowing down, in fact her hips were slowly moving ever faster against the boy’s, feeling his manhood grow more and more aroused with each passing of her womanhood against it. To many of the guys watching this match, Yuto was the luckiest guy in the world right now. And if his body was giving any indication, he might feel just the same way.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next