by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Friend Like Me

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Friend Like Me - Page 2 Empty Re: Friend Like Me

Post by skip-stop Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:13 pm

- Get it, asshole! - screamed Karen, using Midoriya's super punch.

Karen put the controller aside and stretched, after which she threw her legs on the sofa and took a recumbent position, starting to look at Lily, who was walking around the living room and was collecting clothes for washing. In her bra and short shorts, she looked very cute, and a kerchief tied to her head made think that she was playing the role of a maid. Suddenly, Karen had an idea, why shouldn't they start a conversation right now so as not to waste time. Hawk Moth clapped her hands, however, at the same time Lily asked if she could enter Karen's room.

- Just don't smell my underwear, - she answered, grinning.

Yes, the mess in her room was even greater than in the living room. But besides the disorder in her room, Crow could find there a huge bed, wardrobes with clothes and various trifles, a table with a computer and a laptop, another table on which was littered with trash, shelves with Karen awards, for example, a university degree and a medal for success in boxing and muay thai. Also, if Lily was attentive, she could see a picture of Karen with a blonde on the table, and in the photo they looked at the launch of Chinese lanterns. And there was something in the room that it was impossible not to notice, one of the walls was covered with photos. They were not less than two hundred pieces. And on each of the photos was Karen, along with the defeated rival. These photos accumulated over six years, from the very moment Karen began participating in street fights. In some places, by the way, there were no photos, leaving empty space instead. Empty space occupied approximately 15-20% of the total volume. The last photo was defeated Lily.

- So, we start the conversation! Let's start with a simple one. Have you finished Cambridge? It's great, so you're smart? I've graduated from Tokyo University, dad and stepmother always said that I have a great future with my brains. However, I never tried to use my intellect for its intended purpose, although I cannot but recognize that I am very good in terms of modern technologies. And yet I realized that I love to beat the crap out of people. So the question is, if you graduated from Cambridge, how did you get stuck in MMA and how did you get into AFW?

Karen asked before Crow left the living room. She was not going to follow her, she did not want to spoil the impression with her presence. In any case, she would have heard everything that Lily would say, if only they would speak in a whisper. Well, still Hawk Moth did not want to immediately start with too uncomfortable questions, however, in any case it comes to them.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:34 pm

The Englishwoman lightly hissed when Karen said about her underwear, these jokes annoyed her. And yet she received permission and already wanted to leave, when suddenly Hawk Moth decided to start the conversation before the end of cleaning. The girl sighed slightly when she listened to the end. As she expected, this conversation will be very long, judging by the first questions Karen.

– Ok. I am good enough in mathematics and everything connected with it. But I always had certain problems, and my math lecturer advised me to go in for sports. I chose MMA. Using my intellect and fairly good natural data, I quickly began to make progress. And after the university I moved here to Tokyo to do wrestling and finish my scientific work, – Lily decided to answer before out.

Of course, she answered in general, hiding the most important details, she still didn’t know if Karen was very attentive to the words, so she thought that she didn’t have to lay out the whole truth. In any case, she did not lie. Crow left the living room, opened the door to Karen's room, and went inside.

The girl looked around, at first another scattered clothes rushed into her eyes, because of this she rolled her eyes. And then she saw a wall with photos, Englishwoman's left eyebrow raised up. She came closer to see more detail. The photos were Karen and, as you might guess, all of her defeated rivals. And indeed on the last photo were Karen and Lily. Contrary to her first impression, when Karen took a picture of them in the ring, now she thought it was a very interesting hobby. She also noticed empty places where there were no photos. For a moment, the girl thought, and then made some conclusions.

“There are more than two hundred photos, it's very impressive, she is very experienced, I had only forty-seven fights and I still considered an experienced fighter”, – she thought.

– Empty places are your defeats, right? – she asked across the room.

But in any case, she had a work. Therefore, Lily began to collect clothes, throwing it into the basket. She did not want this cleaning goes until the night, so it was necessary to do everything at a pace.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:55 pm

All this sounded believable, but Karen really drew attention to the large number of gaps in the Englishwoman's response. Well, well, since she does not want to tell everything at once, it will only increase the number of questions. Because Karen wanted to know everything. She even got up and slowly walked towards her room. She leaned on the doorway and watched Lily examine Karen's collection of photo. It seemed to her that Black Crow found it very interesting. Hawk Moth chuckled when the Englishwoman asked about the empty places.

- Yes, that's right, I think that we should not forget about the defeats. Although I do not care about those with whom I may encounter in the ring, I noticed that many of our colleagues pretend that their defeats are just bad luck. I see every defeat as a lesson and no more, so I do not forget about my defeats, leaving an empty space instead of a photo, - Karen explained.

She watched a bit as Lily collected lingerie, still unceremoniously staring at her legs and boobs. She already wanted to turn around to head to the kitchen, but then decided to continue the conversation first:

- Do not hope that I drop the details. So. What kind of problems do you have? And what does it mean that you used your intellect in MMA? You just go and move to Tokyo to start wrestling? After so much success in MMA as I heard? Don't make me laugh, I want to know the reason, tell me. And what kind of scientific work? If you had not completed it, you would not be given a diploma and you would not graduate from the university. - Karen sent question after question, she eagerly wanted to know everything about Lily. - I think I'll drink something. What can I pour you, but do not say that you do not drink, please?

And now, after that, Karen went to the kitchen, where she got everything necessary for making a classic mojito. It was her one of the most favorite light cocktails in such unbearable heat. It only remained to hope that the Englishwoman would not be a pretty girl who refuses alcohol.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:05 pm

“She thinks rationally”, – thought Lily.

She held about the same position regarding lesions. For her, victories and defeats were just mathematical statistics. The analysis of each action, successful or not successful, could increase the chances of winning in the future. She generally believed that there was no such thing as luck. Or you can. Or you can not. That's all. No more and no less.

– Perhaps, I agree with you. Many are simply too proud to admit their weakness to anyone else.

Crow thought that Karen would leave now, however, the Japanese girl stayed to add clarifying questions. It seems that the version with the story in general will not work. One could lie to not tell what Lily does not want to talk about, but the girl did not like to lie. It is good that at least everything ended with a very good question. No, the Englishwoman was not the one who refuses alcohol, although she was not sure that Karen would find what she needed.

– Long island ice tea, please. If the ingredients are not, then just whiskey with cola, lime and ice, – she said, before Karen left the room.

The girl threw the last scattered clothes into the basket and straightened to her full height, caving in the back. Her face was a little twisted again because of the pain, she hoped that alcohol would help her a little with this. The truth is there was another problem, because she could not go home by car. However, this is not the biggest problem, as a last resort, she could return by taxi, and pick up the car tomorrow.

The girl’s gaze fell on Karen’s computer table, or rather on the framed photo that was on the table. Lily's eyebrows went up, and her legs, on the contrary, buckled and she sat on the bed and for a second put her hand on her forehead. The photo was Karen with a long-haired blonde. The memories flooded over the crow with such force that she even felt a little dizzy. However, she took a deep breath and returned to normal. What a coincidence, because in Lily's room there was almost the same photo. On her photo she was with Yu, they were photographed at the university, when Yu hugged her from behind.

“Calm down”, – the girl ordered herself and rose to her feet.

Taking the basket, she went to the pantry, where she threw all the collected clothes in the washing machine and began the process of washing. Then she was going to clear the dust, however, before she decided to take advantage of the proposed cocktail. She came to the kitchen and sat on the nearest empty chair, looking at Karen’s back, which was making alcoholic mixes.

– Ok, I answer in the order of the questions asked. My main problem is emotion. More precisely in their absence and their sharp influxes. I clarify. In my usual state, I feel almost nothing, no anger, no joy, almost nothing at all. And sometimes I get triggers that trigger emotions and this can be very problematic because I don’t know what to do with it. It can be anything, for example, deja vu. It was exactly in the ring when you shouted that I should break your back. At that moment I remembered something and was confused, so I let you go.

The girl looked away at the window, she didn't talk to anyone about it, except for Yu. And in general, as today she had not spoken so much for ages, and the day had just begun. She cleared her throat and continued, trying to be more concise this time.

– I applied my talent to mathematics and learned to predict movements using mathematical statistics, it helped me in MMA. Yes, I went to Tokyo not just because of wrestling. Only person who loved me and whom I loved advised me to do. She said that I can find myself here. My scientific work was to predetermine the line of human behavior. I did the first part of the work, because I was able to predict movements using statistics. And I didn’t do the second part of the work related to predicting a person’s behavior by his character and other parameters. Because for this you need to communicate with people, and I have problems with it because of emotions. Therefore, I am here. The idea was that at AFW I would be able to meet interesting people, overcome my emotional problems, and finish my work.

Lily took a deep breath because the air in her lungs was completely gone because of such a long story. She put her hand on her temple, she even had a headache, she definitely did not speak so many words during the last year. She talked so much only in those times when she was with Yu. But what to do, she was obliged, because for the time being she had to do everything that Karen ordered her to do.

– Who is this girl from the photo on your table? – asked Lily.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:24 pm

- Hmm, a good choice, - Karen said softly, heared the order of the Englishwoman.

This cocktail was quite complex and very strong, however, all the ingredients she had. And because the girl pulled out of the refrigerator and freezer everything you need. Vodka, gin, rum, tequila, liqueur, cola, lemon juice... it is strong, we can say that Karen did not expect this from an Englishwoman. However, she approved.

By the time she had already pre-prepared her mojito, Lily had already come to the kitchen and continued her story. And it would be a great understatement to say that Karen was surprised. She had her back to Lily, so the brunette could not see her eyebrows raised, however, with every new detail, the surprise only increased. Although on the other hand the girl suspected something similar.

"The person without emotion", - she thought.

Lily took a breath and continued to answer the questions asked. And, as it turned out, Karen’s surprise was just beginning to grow. Sorry, what? She uses mathematical statistics to predict movements during a fight? From the point of view of Karen, who herself was far from stupid and graduated from the university without any problems, it sounded incredible. If it was true, then it required tremendous work and simply unimaginable intelligence. Their cocktails were ready, and the girl put the tubes in their glasses and turned to face the guest to listen to the story.

In all this it was quite difficult to believe. Yes, during their match, Karen realized that Lily was far from an ordinary person. But everyone has their own cockroaches in their head. But now she was gradually beginning to understand how unique a person is in front of her. The girl noted several details for herself, for example, that Lily called her beloved person “she”. Meanwhile, the brunette's story came to an end, and at the end she asked a question about who was in the picture in Karen's room.

The Japanese girl picked up the glasses and walked over to the guest. She put a glass with a long island ice tea on the table near Lily, after which she clinked glasses:

- For you, - after which she drank almost half of her mojito, hoping that it would slightly weaken the intensity of the thought processes in her head.

Karen leaned against the kitchen counter and took a deep breath. The head gradually began to think calmer. She passed her eyes along Lily from head to toe and a new thought slammed into the brain like a spear.

- When I joked about licking my legs, you started to undress because you didn't feel humiliation? - disbelieving own words, asked Karen. - You really do not feel anything? Just cold logic? What about nice things? Taste of coffee, sex, blow on someone's face? Do you have aleximitia?

She took another sip of the cocktail. Cold alcohol still helped to calm the mind a little. Karen has not yet recovered. She have never met people like Lily before. Horever she met a lot of people in her life, and very different. It was necessary to distract a little. So she decided to answer the question of the Englishwoman.

- This is my ex-girlfriend. Lexi Aoki-Justice. - Karen grinned and added: - And she is my step sister.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:25 pm

Karen's reaction was completely understandable. Anyway, Lily understand that she was strange, but how else? Although it would be more correct to say that she is strange to others, she did not consider herself an outstanding person who deserves special treatment or attention. When a Japanese girl put a glass in front of her and clinked glasses, Lily took her cocktail.

– And for you, – she said, taking a few sips.

The taste was wonderful, the proportions were kept perfectly, it seems Karen knew how to handle alcohol well, for which she could express her respect. The Englishwoman was very fond of this cocktail because it was very strong, but at the same time pleasant enough to taste, it was wonderful. Lily raised her left eyebrow when Karen asked about the absence of humiliation and about other. The girl took another sip and replied:

– It's complicated. No, I do not have alexithymia. Although psychologists told me that I still have personality disorder. But I disagree with that. I prefer to think that I just live like that. I can't complain about my life, but I was always alone. My parents are brilliant scientists who have never had time for me. My intellect set me apart from other children, and no one wanted to communicate with me. I believe that my problems with emotions are nothing more than a defensive reaction.

Crow took a few more sips before continuing. By the way, she noticed that, despite the fact that she had not spoken so much for a long time, now her initial discomfort is gradually disappearing.

– Taste of coffee, sex, blow on someone's face... how could I explain it more simply... my lack of emotions is most of all like endless boredom. Therefore, I do not feel much pleasure when I drink coffee at home or somewhere in a cafe. Sex is great, I like it, so I enjoy sex, but in order for me to have sex with someone, I have to get some interesting contact with a person, you know? I can not have sex just for sex. – for a few moments the girl fell silent, she remembered how she had recently had a dream where she met a shark woman, it was a very interesting meeting, which unfortunately did not end with anything. – With a blow to someone's face a little easier. First MMA, and now wrestling makes me alive. During the fight, I feel happy. Although it depends on the opponent. Let's just say, in AFW there are individuals in battle with whom I would not feel anything, as it seems to me.

Hearing from Karen about the fact that the girl in the photo is her ex-girlfriend, and yes even her half-sister, Lily raised her left eyebrow again. Very interesting.

– I thought that only happens in manga or anime, – she said, – although it’s not for me to judge. The girl I loved is named Yu. We met at the university when she came to the gym. She was a very interesting person who accepted me for who I am. We were very good together, but she was younger. Therefore, when I graduated from university, she needed to study for another two years. Therefore, we broke up. I also have a photo of us in my room. So I asked about your photo. Why did you break up?

Lily drank some more and looked up at Karen.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:09 pm

- Wow... - on the exhale said the girl.

It was something. Lily was a very interesting person. Karen could not even imagine that everything would turn out that way. Everything that the Englishwoman said attracted her, although it was difficult to explain. She became more and more interested in what would happen next. How Lily will behave in a given situation? What kind of triggers "activate" her emotions? Today, in the blink of an eye, has become much more unpredictable than it seemed at first glance.

- Hah, yes, when my relationship with Lexi started, I thought the same thing. But hey, this is Japan. A country of pokemon and sex between step sisters, - said Karen, laughing a little. - We parted, no matter how ironic it is, because of study. She always wanted to go to Harvard. And her dream came true, and I had no right to hold her. I had to let her go, and she left.

The girl hung her head down and thought. In fact, between her and Lily was much more common than it might seem at first glance. She also did not receive love from her parents, her mother left when she was a child, and her father always disappeared on business trips abroad. Most of her life she spent first under the supervision of Damien and Victoria, and then on the street. And they both came to AFW in order to find themselves. After all, no matter how simple Karen was, she still could not recover herself after Lexi left.

- And I do not cause you any emotions? - raising her head, asked the girl. - That kiss at the end of the match... since for sex you need an interesting contact with a person, I do not think that you would just agree to kiss with me, right? I'm not talking about love or about something like that. It's nonsense, I have seen several matches with one girl who confesses of love to almost every opponent in the ring...

She involuntarily twisted her glass in her hands, looking at Lily. I wonder what she will answer?
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:27 pm

Indeed, it was ironic. Lily broke up with Yu because of study. And Karen broke up with Lexi because of study. Well, coincidences happen, although from a mathematical point of view there are no coincidences. Only probabilities. And the probability of such an event was extremely small. Lily smiled faintly.

– Your truth. And about Japan, and about the irony.

She had no idea where this conversation would go next, and she was rather surprised when Karen asked about the kiss that had happened between them at the end of the match. Well, the question was good, the Englishwoman understood why the Japanese woman decided to ask about it. Well, okay, in any case, she could give an answer.

– As I said before, a fight can make me feel alive. Our match was like that. You can say that I was even excited. This is a small dilemma. Although defeat or victory for me is only statistics, I still don’t like to lose. However, when a girl makes a pin on me, it excites me. – Lily thought for a few moments, and then added: – Amendment. Beautiful and interesting girls. Like you. The kiss was wonderful, by the way.

It was fair. As already mentioned, today Lily was obliged to answer any questions Karen, however, she could lie, however, the Englishwoman did not like to lie, so everything said was true. Although, these words could embarrass Karen, which the Englishwoman did not think at all.

But the last words of Karen left space for thought. Lily put her glass on the table and touched her index finger and middle finger to her temples. She had a great memory, but she could not always remember the details that she did not really need. However, after a couple of moments of being in her own memory, she took the glass back, taking another sip.

– Yes, I understood who you are talking about. Well, what can I say here? Maybe she's just amorous. Or maybe she just likes sex, and very much. Or she's just lucky, – the girl chuckled slightly because of pun.

The Englishwoman shrugged her shoulders and looked at her glass, unfortunately, its contents were almost over. And this meant that she would soon return to work.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:32 pm

With a little smile, Karen listened to Lily tell her about why she agreed to kiss her. She chuckled when the Englishwoman mentioned that she might get horny during a pin. Karen didn’t feel that way, but in general she found female wrestling very sexy. But basically only during standard match, when during a hardcore match both girls bleed it can hardly be sexy.

Although... people are different, maybe this is what horny some. She even remembered one girl whose matches she watched, not so long ago she became a champion and had already managed to defend her title once. And though Karen did not feel the fear of this brown-haired girl, she would not want to face her without obvious need. This sadist, it seems, really liked it, and not only when the opponent bleeds, but she herself.

- What? Am I beautiful and interesting? - asked Karen, disbelieving Lily's words. - Do you really think so? Well, I would say that of the two of us, it's you are beautiful and interesting, Lily.

Karen winked at her guest. She felt that today Lily was never lied today, and therefore she was going to answer her with the same coin, because what she said was also true. This brunette was very beautiful and certainly much more interesting than Karen. The girl gestured to Crow to finish her cocktail and did the same, after which she took the glass from her guest.

- What was that just about? Do you have hall of memory in your head like Sherlock? - she asked about about moment when Lily put her fingers on her temples.

After washing out the glasses, she turned back to Lily. For a few moments she just looked at her, and then asked:

- I noticed how did you look at at music center, do you like music? Okay, I will help you with the cleaning, and you will be stay here for a little more, agree? That's fine, let's go, I'll wash the floors, and you'll wipe the dust.

Karen went to the pantry, where she took a mop, rag and bucket. After adding water and detergent to the bucket, she put on her slippers and set about washing the floor. She decided to start from the hallway, and then move into the living room and her bedroom.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:59 pm

The Englishwoman even looked away to the side because she felt a slight blush on her cheeks. Despite the fact that she did not hesitate to make honest compliments, she herself received compliments quite rarely. Although it was more likely due to the fact that she almost never leaves her house.

– It's quite unusual that you think so, – she said, – usually people call me strange, but not interesting. And I can not say that they are wrong.

Crow finished her drink and handed the glass to Karen. And then came the question of why Lily put her fingers on her temples. Well, this question is also very logical. For the girl herself, there was nothing unusual in this, however, for many normal people such a gesture can hardly be considered the norm.

– No, it's not a hall of memory. My brain is like a disk, with solid state. I divide information into priority and non-priority. I can remember the priority information almost instantly, and sometimes it takes time for non-priority information. And this gesture helps me focus, that's all, – Lily answered the question to Karen.

– Eh? What? – Lily did not understand, because Karen said everything very quickly and immediately left, without even letting the girl answer. – Ok, I guess.

The Englishwoman got to her feet and stretched slightly, this cold cocktail slightly relaxed her and she did not want to work anymore. However, she had obligations, and she intended to fulfill them, especially since she was a little curious about what else Karen had in mind.

Therefore, without losing time, she went to the pantry to take a few rags for dust, and then proceed to wipe each surface where dust was visible. Since Karen began to wash the floor in the hallway, Lily decided to start from the living room, then go into the bedroom of a Japanese woman, and end in the hallway. She was lucky that the kitchen, which was also not a small room, was clean.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next