by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Friend Like Me

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Friend Like Me - Page 3 Empty Re: Friend Like Me

Post by skip-stop Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:12 am

Out of the corner of her eye, the girl followed Lily to the living room, after which she silently continued to wash the floor. For the most part, Karen looked pretty calm, but she had a real swarm of thoughts in her head. Curiosity was bursting her inside. She was familiar with many people: criminals, gamblers, geeks, cream of society. But such a person as Lily she met for the first time.

I wonder what you will become if I make your triggers work?” - thought the Japanese girl.

She noticed how the Englishwoman moved into bedroom, well, just in time, Karen had already finished with the hallway. Therefore, she also changed her place of deployment and proceeded to cleaning the living room. Interesting fact. Karen hated cleaning more than anything else, but now she automatically moved her mop back and forth, completely without thinking about what she was doing. All her thoughts were chained to a brunette in the next room.

Finishing to wipe the floor in the living room, she glanced at the stereo system and slightly grinned. She really hoped her plan would work. Meanwhile, Lily had already dealt with the dust in Karen’s room and had already begun cleaning the hallway, which meant only that it was time for Karen to finish. She went into her room, washed the rag and began to wipe the floor.

- Ugh, - Karen breathed when she finished cleaning and straightened to her full height.

She left the room and met with Lily, who by this time had also finished with dust.

- Thanks for the cleaning, I can't stand it, - said Karen with a smile.

Having gotten rid of the dirty water in the bucket and put the mop back in place, Karen invited Lily to the living room. Once there, the girl gestured to an English woman to sit on the sofa, while she turning on the stereo system and microphones. Perhaps Lily did not understand what exactly Karen wanted, so she asked a very simple question.

- How about karaoke?

Maybe it was a stupid attempt, but Karen believed that music was one of the greatest inventions of mankind. Someone perceived it just as simple thing, but someone could not live without music. Her guest had a very beautiful voice and, therefore, Karen suggested that she had a chance to correctly guess one of the triggers Lily.

Last edited by skip-stop on Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:55 pm

While Lily walked around the living room and wiped the dust, her head was also filled with thoughts. It seemed to her that Karen was up to something, only the girl could not understand what it was. Their conversation in the kitchen was quite frank. Lily really hadn't said so many words for a very long time. It is possible that this is because in the year since she moved to Japan, she has not made any friends for herself. Except Oscar. Although this is a controversial situation, because Oscar was an artificial intelligence, for which she paid a lot of money. Therefore, here it would be more correct to say that she bought a friend.

She looked around the living room, it seemed there was no more dust left, so she headed towards Karen’s bedroom. The girls crossed eyes for a moment, but Lily quickly retreated. Wiping dust in the bedroom, she continued to think about the motives of the Japanese woman. Lily could not sincerely believe that someone might find her interesting. People like her were outcasts, not the object of attention. All this is strange. After all, if Karen really became interested in her, then she met the first such person in her life after Yu.

“There is no dust here anymore”, – said a voice in her head.

Lily blinked several times and only now realized that she was already rubbing the same place for a minute. Well, that her brain could resist an endless stream of thoughts, a reminding that she can not be distracted by thinking too much. Crow left the room, she needed only to wipe the dust in the hallway. A minute later, Karen left the living room and went into her room.

“You did notice that you have something in common?” – she asked herself in her head.

And she didn’t really like this ability of her brain. Sometimes her mind raised questions that the girl tried to carefully avoid. But now there was no choice. Yes, they really were something similar. At least by the coincidence that they both had to part with their beloved girls because of their studies. Lily shook her head and sighed slightly, she finished with the dust.

Just at that time Karen came out of the bedroom, thanking her with a smile for the cleaning.

– I am your slave, so you don’t need to thank, – she replied grinning a little.

They got rid of the cleaning inventory and Karen invited the Englishwoman into the living room. Well, maybe she will find out for you what the Hawk Moth wants from her? Sitting down on the sofa, she followed Karen, who turned on the stereo system and microphones, Lily raised her left eyebrow slightly. And then Karen asked about karaoke.

“My God”, – thought Lily.

For starters, it was unexpected. But more importantly, it was exciting. She had no idea how Karen had guessed about it, or whether it was just pointing her finger at the sky, but she chose the perfect tactic. The corners of Lily's lips rose slightly, and her heart started to beat a little more often.

– With pleasure, but you start, – she said.

Oh, today she did not count on such a turn of events. The day is becoming more and more interesting. And it was also interesting how Karen will cope with singing, her voice was very good, but this is not an indicator yet.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:03 am

- Of course, - said Karen, smiling.

Did something just change? Perhaps it was barely perceptible, but Karen thought that Lily had changed slightly. Well, there was only one way to check it out. The girl put on a concert head microphone, she did not have anything against ordinary microphones, but now she needed free hands.

She was not a professional singer, but she had a great voice for singing and she loved karaoke, so Karen could sing beautifully. The girl had prepared everything and was ready to begin, but before that she turned again to face Lily.

- I'll tell you one thing. Even during our match, I realized that you are a very unusual fruit. I offer you friendship, - Karen smiled broadly, but did not give the Englishwoman a chance to answer, - and in order to outline you a circle of possibilities...

Here I go:

The girl turned her back on the Englishwoman and pressed the “play” button and the living room was filled with a dynamic melody, a video started on the TV screen and the words began to appear, but she did not need them, she knew this song by heart. Karen raised her forefinger of her right hand up.

- Here I go! Unh, ooh, woo!

She turned to Lily and began to move her shoulders in the tempo of the music and almost immediately she included her legs and began to sway the hips, gradually approaching the guest.

- Back up! Uh-oh! Watch out! Unh!
- You done wound me up!

The girl came close to Lily and with a mischievous smile leaned over her face, leaving only ten centimeters between them.

- 'Boutta show you what I'm workin' with, unh!

Karen abruptly pulled back a few steps.

- Well, Ali Baba, he had them forty thieves, - she looked around apprehensively.
- Scheherazade had a thousand tales.
- But master, you're in luck because up your sleeves, - her eyes went back to Lily.
- You have a brand of magic never fails.
- You got some power in your corner now, - Karen sharply raised her hands and clenched her fists.
- Heavy ammunition in your camp, - she pointed with both hands to herself.
- You got some punch, pizazz, yahoo, and how?
- All you gotta do is rub that lamp.
- And then I'll say...

The girl quickly approached one step and stood at the side of Lily.

- Miss... Lady, what's your name? - she put her index finger and thumb on the chin, - Whatever.
- What will your pleasure be? - Karen sat on the sofa next to Lily.
- Let me take your order, I'll jot it down, - she immediately jumped to her feet, spreading her arms to the side.
- You ain't never had a friend like me!
- Life is your restaurant, - she pretended to approach an English woman with a menu in her hands.
- And I'm your maitre d'.
- Come, whisper to me whatever it is you want, - Karen leaned over the brunette's ear, but then immediately pulled back.

Karen took a few steps back.

- We pride ourselves on service.
- You are the boss, the king, the shah! - she pointed to Lily and winked at her.
- Say what you wish, it's yours! True dish.
- How about a little more baklava? - Karen made a wide semicircle with her left hand.
- Have some of column A, - a step forward.
- Try all of column B, - another step forward.
- I'm in the mood to help you, dude, - she barely perceptibly clicked on Lily’s nose and took one step back.

Karen began to dance, shaking her hips.

- Oh! Unh!
- It's the big part, watch out!
- It's the big part, oh!
- Can your friends do this?
- Can your friends do that?
- Can your friends pull this...
- Outta they little hat?
- Can your friends go...

Although she was not particularly good at beatboxing, she still tried to do everything she could.

- I'm the genie of the lamp.
- I can sing, rap, dance, if you give me a chance, oh!

Karen approached Lily again and sat on her lap.

- Don't sit there buggy-eyed.
- I'm here to answer all your midday prayers.
- You got me bona fide, certified, - Karen rose to her feet and turned her back to the Englishwoman.
- You got a genie for your charge d'affaires, - a step forward.
- I got a powerful urge to help you out, - another step forward and a sharp reversal.
- So what's your wish? I really wanna know, - she put her index finger and thumb on her chin.
- You’ve got a list that's three miles long, no doubt, - Karen shook her head.
- Well, all you gotta do is rub like so...

- Miss... - she looked hopefully at the Englishwoman.

- Lily! - she heard with joy.

- Yes! - Karen pointed to the girl and winked at her.
- One wish or two or three?
- Well, I'm on the job, you big nabob.
- You ain't never had a friend, never had a friend, you ain't, - she came closer and started dancing again.
- Never had a friend, never had a friend.
- You ain't never. Never, - she pointed to Lily with her right hand.
- Had a. Had a, - she pointed to Lily with her left hand.
- Friend. Friend.
- Like, - she pointed with both hands to herself.
- Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee! - the girl stretched her arms to the sides and raised her head, closing her eyes.
- You ain't never had a friend like me! - Karen pointed her right hand at Lily and made a snap with her fingers.

Karen stretched her arms to the left, making the dab. She stood there for a few seconds, and then looked at Lily with smile.

- What do you think about my offer?

Last edited by skip-stop on Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:03 pm

Lily watched with interest as Karen was getting ready, but when the Japanese woman turned around and offered to become friends, Lily seemed to be hit on the head with a hammer. Her eyes widened, and her lower lip trembled slightly. Her heart began to beat faster, and thousands of questions filled her head. She wanted to open her mouth and say something, but Karen did not let her do it, she had already turned on the music.

She was familiar with this tune, and Lily grinned because of this, Karen chose the perfect song for this occasion. Lily enjoyed watching how Karen conducts her performance, she clearly had talent. She really sang well and it is with incredible artistry. It was even strange that the Japanese woman did not have a special stage image. Lily was much less artistic, but spent a decent amount of time thinking through the stage image of Black Crow.

Karen even changed some of the words in the song to relate they to Lily, and not to the original person. Therefore, she knew that she needed to say closer to the end of the song.

– Miss... – Karen began.
– Lily! – the girl reminded her.

In response, she received a wink. When Karen finished and maked a dab, Lily applauded. Karen was awesome. Now on the face of the Englishwoman was a constant slight smile, and in the eyes there was some kind of light, as if she came to life and became an ordinary person. So Karen asked what Lily would answer to her proposal.

– If you continue to sing such songs for me, then we will soon become much more than friends, – she answered, – thank you, Karen, I accept your offer. But at the end of the evening I will ask you if you have changed your mind.

Lily rose to her feet and walked over to the girl, hugging her. She  have the feeling that it wasn’t really, it was yesterday that she fought in the ring, and now they are becoming friends, like some kind of romantic comedy or something. Lily lowered Karen and went to the equipment.

– Now sit down, – she said.

She began to flip through the playlist, suddenly something interesting would come into her eyes, because, due to the fact that she was fascinated by Karen, she didn’t think at all what song she would perform herself. And then she seemed to be enlightened, she typed the name of the song and chose it.

– Unfortunately, my composition will not be as fun as yours, – she warned.

The girl took the usual microphone, because she preferred the classics, especially since in this way she felt like a real singer. She was engaged in singing and she had a rather rare voice, so she was sure that she would not disappoint her new friend. Although the meaning that Lily wanted to convey to Karen could scare her away. The girl pressed the play button and the music started.

Spoiler:

Lily went to the center of the living room and brought the microphone to her mouth, it was obvious that nothing was left of her cheerful expression.

– Ever since I could remember,
– Everything inside of me.

She put her hand on her heart.
– Just wanted to fit in (oh oh oh oh).
The girl pointed to the city outside the window.
– I was never one for pretenders,
– Everything I tried to be,
– Just wouldn't settle in (oh oh oh oh).

Lily smiled sadly and looked into Karen's eyes, at the same time she began to sway slightly and move her shoulders to the beat of the music.

– If I told you what I was,
– Would you turn your back on me?

Lily held out her hand toward Karen, palm up, as if offering to take her by the hand.
– And if I seem dangerous,
– Would you be scared?

Lily went to a Japanese woman, she could already reach her, only a few centimeters remained before Karen's hand.
– I get the feeling just because,
– Everything I touch isn't dark enough.

The girl pulled her hand back and moved a few steps back.
– If this problem lies in me...

– I'm only a man with a candle to guide me,
– I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me.
– A monster, a monster.

Lily covered her eyes with her palm.
- I've turned into a monster,
– A monster, a monster,
– And it keeps getting stronger.

She removed her hand from her eyes and started shaking her shoulders again; in her eyes you can read deep sadness.

– Can I clear my conscience.
Lily put her hand to her left temple.
– If I'm different from the rest,
– Do I have to run and hide? (oh oh oh oh)
– I never said that I want this.

She lowered her hand and shook her head, closing her eyes.
– This burden came to me,
– And it's made it's home inside (oh oh oh oh).

Her lips pursed involuntarily, which indicated that she was really emotionally experiencing what she sang about.

– If I told you what I was.
Lily headed for the window that opened onto the balcony.
– Would you turn your back on me?
Her gaze was fixed on her own reflection.
– And if I seem dangerous,
– Would you be scared?

She turned her head to Karen and smiled slightly, but that smile was full of sadness.
– I get the feeling just because,
– Everything I touch isn't dark enough.
– If this problem lies in me...

The gaze of the girl was once again directed toward her own reflection.

– A monster, a monster.

Lily covered her reflection's eyes with palm.
– I've turned into a monster,
– A monster, a monster,

She clenched her palm into the fist, as if she wanted to destroy her own reflection, after which she walked over to Karen and sat down on the floor, leaning her back against the girl's shins.

– A monster, a monster,
– I've turned into a monster,
– A monster, a monster,

Lily humbly lowered her head.

As she sat with her back to Karen, the girl could not see the tear that ran down Lily's left cheek. She was right, the music was one of the Englishwoman's triggers. Perhaps it was even the easiest way to activate her emotions. Of course, this does not mean that hearing music somewhere in the city would immediately change it, but if there is a suitable moment...

– Have you started to regret your offer? – Lily asked, turning off the microphone and putting it aside.

Her voice began to sound hoarse, it was always when a person cries. However dramatic this may be, this is exactly what Lily thought of herself. She could never fit in anywhere and always knew that the problem was in her. But she could not do anything about it, so she is always alone. Like a monster that everyone avoids.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:26 am

Damn it, she managed. It seems she geted into the apple. This sweet smile and that light in her eyes... the Englishwoman was transformed in the blink of an eye. It was unbelievable, Karen could not even fully describe what she felt now. Such an interesting person as Lily was a real find.

- Why should I change my mind? - she asked, not quite understanding what Lily meant.

However, at the same moment the Englishwoman got up from the couch and suddenly hugged her. This time Karen herself was confused, but after a few seconds she pulled herself together, responding to hug. She was not one hundred percent sure, but she seemed to be guessing what caused such a violent reaction to the usual offer of friendship. Something told the Japanese girl that Lily had no friends at all. But the hugs ended and Crow told Karen to sit down. Well, why not, she was wondered how Lily will show herself in karaoke.

And before the start, the Englishwoman warned that her song would not be as fun as Karen was. The street fighter blinked several times, but said nothing, deciding that in any case she would know everything in a few moments. And so the music began and from the first notes she understood why Lily said that there would be no fun here. It was the musical group “Imagine Dragons” and their song “Monster”.

Lily had a very melodious voice, it seems that she even practiced singing because she managed to fall perfectly into the notes. But this was not the most remarkable. Watching the Englishwoman, with all her heart Karen felt how her new friend conveyed all her inner experiences through the words of the song. She even managed to feel all the pain and sadness that bursting out from the inside Lily. And Karen was sure that Lily wants not pity, but understanding.

By the end of the song, the brunette sat on the floor, leaning her back to Karen's legs. And when the music ended, Lily asked if Karen had begun to regret her offer. There were tears in the voice of an Englishwoman. Karen has never been a strong psychologist, and sincere talks usually didn’t come to her. But now she could not do anything, this girl needed support. She spread her legs and slid off the couch to the floor, sitting on her ass right behind Lily, she threw her arms around the Englishwoman and pressed her back into chest, hugging her. The girl placed her head above Lily's left shoulder.

- I want you to listen to me very carefully Lily, - she began gently, - you're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. You understand?

She paused briefly for Lily to fully understand what Karen said.

- Besides, the world isn't split into good people and bad people. We have all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the power we choose to act on. That's who we really are.

The only thing that Karen knew for sure was that wise speeches could not have the necessary strength if they were not supported by anything. Therefore, she knew what she needed to say next.

- My mother left me and my father when I was still a child. She just left, saying that she no longer needed us. My father is good, I always understood that he alone cared about me. But because of work, he was constantly abroad, and therefore most of the time I was alone. He put a bodyguard and his personal secretary to me to keep an eye on me. I was angry. And so one day I decided that since he has no time for me, I will find those who will have this time. So I began to spend time on the street. I got into a variety of companies. Fights, booze, sex... and so on until the moment Jennifer and Lexi moved to us. So... you know, I think the difference between us is only in one solution. You decided to turn away from the world, and I decided to walk on the wild side. And you and I are separated from all the others by only one bad day.

Karen leaned slightly forward and held her cheek to Lily's cheek, then loosened her arms. Suddenly an idea came to her mind. She also knew that after such emotional conversations a person needed to cheer up. Well…

- How about a little cheer up, Black Crow? - playfully asked Karen near the ear of Lily.

And literally in one instant, she crossed her legs at the waist of the Englishwoman and clasped her beautiful neck with hands, beginning to choke her. Of course, her rear naked choke was not as tough as it could have been in a match, but, nevertheless, If Lily wouldn’t do something, then she will not long remain conscious.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:46 pm

Lily shuddered slightly when Karen sat down on the floor, but when the Japanese woman hugged her tightly to chest, Lily exhaled, and so much as if the soul had left her body along with the air. She had not experienced such warm and pleasant hugs for ages, one can say that now she felt like an ordinary person.

Karen's words were exactly what the girl needed. She never needed pity, but understanding was another matter entirely. Lily really try to adapt to society more than once, but she never had a success. She could only hope that someday someone would be able to at least partially understand her. And the words of the Japanese woman were about the right things, even though Lily, of course, could not accept them in the blink of an eye. However, she nodded silently when Karen asked if she understood.

When the brown-haired woman said that the world was not divided in half, Lily inhaled several times, trying to recover and stop the tears that still ran down her face. Damn, she did not expect that this hot summer day would bring her so much. In her head the thoughts began to calm down, and because of this she remembered something, but she still could not have that part of the memory that would confirm her fleeting memories.

Karen, meanwhile, shared her story. Ironically again. Yes, if look at it from an independent angle, then she was absolutely right. Both of them were alone, only they went their separate ways. Lily really turned away from the world, and Karen really went on a wild path. One bad day... what?

– Karen... – Lily asked a little hesitantly, she was able to calm down more or less thanks to the words of the Japanese woman, – did you just quote Sirius Black first and then the Joker?

At first the Englishwoman did not understand this, but when she began to calm down, her brain found fragments of memory and remembered the words from the “Order of the Phoenix” and the “The Killing Joke”. However, instead of answering, Karen asked if Lily wanted to cheer up.

– Wha... – the girl asked.

But she did not have time to finish the question, because the legs of a street fighter wrapped her waist. Lily felt that she could not inhale, because Karen had one arm around the Englishwoman’s neck and fixed it with her second hand, using the extremely effective and dangerous hold «Rear Naked Choke».

– Oh, you fucking insect, – the girl croaked with a squeezed throat.

Karen was in a very comfortable position, because there was a sofa behind her back, respectively, Lily could not make a bridge. Therefore, it remained to act less popular ways. Karen grabbed the neck of the Crow with her left hand and fixed the grip with her right hand. Therefore, Lily with force jerked herself right to both girls fell to the sideway. She knew that in this position, Karen would not be able to effectively use her right hand for fixation.

And so Lily was planning to first grab Karen's right hand with her right hand and force her to break the lock, then she was going to make several blows with her left elbow directly to the left side of the street fighter's torso, hoping that this would make her let go of the former MMA fighter.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:15 pm

What a clever bird... she did not think that Lily would be able to understand that these words did not belong to Karen, but to the character of the book and the character of the comics. Well, the Englishwoman was like the one who reads a lot, but she certainly didn’t look like a comic book lover. In any case, these were good words that were well suited for this situation. In any case, now we are talking about something else.

- Fucking insect? - grinned Karen. - It seems that someone needs to wash her mouth with soap, my little slave.

Yes, Karen really had a good position. In fact, her hold was quite an effective and dangerous, but many professionals knew how to get out of such a situation. Basically everything started from the bridge, but for Lily this path was blocked, so she decided to knock them both to the side. Yes, now it was extremely inconvenient for Karen to continue to fix the hold with her right hand, which the Englishwoman took advantage of, removing Karei’s hand from her nape.

- Auch, - Hawk Moth said disgustedly when she felt Lily's elbow bump into her side of torso.

Now it was not profitable for her to continue to hold her rival, so Karen quickly uncoupled her legs and freed the neck of the former MMA fighter. She was going to push her forward, so that between them formed some distance. After that, Karen was about to stand up and stretch. There was a grin on her face, and there was excitement in her eyes.

- I would not want to beat you for the second day in a row, but I’m afraid I’ve excited already, - she said, slightly licking her lips, - oh, right, the fighters should be on equal terms.

The Japanese girl took the hem of her T-shirt and pulled it up. She threw the T-shirt aside, she was wearing a beige sports bra, and now they were both on an equal terms.

- I propose to limit the actions with fists in the face, - she suggested, - so... how about this?

Karen raised her hands and took a step towards Lily, offering her a test of strength. Initially, the girl did not plan a brawl today, but since everything turned out so, then why not. Especially since she had a secret passion for fighting in unusual places. And, frankly, in her apartment, she has not fought with anyone yet. In addition to the stepsister, when she did not want to give the TV's remote.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:09 pm

It seems that Karen did not really like the elbow's strikes that Lily gave her. Indeed, after a few moments, the Japanese girl disengaged her legs and pushed Black Crow away from herself. The Englishwoman, waiting for a new attack from the back, did not lose time and quickly jumped to her feet, turning to face Karen and raising his fists, taking up the classic boxing stance. However, it looked like Hawk Moth decided to slow down a little.

– Oh, don’t worry, starting this fight, you signed a sentence to yourself, – Lily snapped at the words that Karen was going to beat her for the second day in a row.

When the street fighter took off her T-shirt, Lily bit her lower lip slightly. This sudden turmoil caused an adrenaline rush along with excitation, and Karen decided to equalize the amount of clothes. After all, now both of them were only in bras and short shorts. There is nothing to hide here, Lily believed that there is nothing sexier than two fighting half-naked girls.

– Accepted, I will fuck you without the help of fists, – Crow answered Karen's suggestion.

The Englishwoman also raised her hands and took a step towards Karen. Lily clasped their palms together, entering to test of strength with all the determination she was capable of. She felt in all its glory the physical power Karen was capable of. But Lily herself provided quite worthy resistance, not bending backward. Although clearly she was weaker than a street fighter in terms of brute force, so Lily couldn't resist such a strong pressure for a long time.

Because of this, Black Crow first tried to bring their hands together above their heads, and then struggled to yank them to the side to lower their clasped hands to the level of the waist. If she did, the girls would have to snuggle against each other with their breasts. Yes, Karen was a little higher, so she was a little in a better position, but the more plentiful volume of Lily's boobs compensated for this difference.

Their faces should be so close to each other that both girls should have felt each other's breath. Lily had a slight grin on her face and she looked directly into Karen's eyes. She was grateful that the Japanese girl had stirred her, but she was not going to lose, especially for the second day in a row.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:51 pm

- So you're going to fuck me? - licked her lips, asked Karen.

Lily closed their palms and the test of strenght began. It was no secret to both of them that Hawk Moth had greater physical strength. However, the Englishwoman showed a very worthy resistance, Karen pressed the girl with great force, then she did not bend back. Karen began to puff a little due to pressure, and her body began to gradually cover up later, because it was a hot summer day, and their little hassle only increased the temperature.

Suddenly, Lily first raised their hands up, and then abruptly lowered them down, because of which the girls came close to each other and their breasts touched each other.

- Uhhh, - Karen breathed.

Their faces were really very close, Lily looked directly into Karen's eyes and the girl answered her the same. Maybe their fight was not absolutely serious, but the Japanese girl felt the spirit of rivalry. By the way, this was not the only thing she felt. When the girls' boobs were pressed against each other, Karen's nipples became hard and began to protrude from under the bra.

- You turn me on, Crow, - the girl said honestly.

She leaned forward a little and touched her lips to Lily's. For a few seconds, she planned to just let their lips be together before trying to start a deep French kiss by her tongue. However, she did not loosen her grip, because she did not want Lily to take a dominant position in their test of strength. However, now the desire of a Japanese girl to enjoy a kiss with a beautiful brunette was clearly more priority than their small spontaneous rivalry.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:45 am

– You yourself are to blame for this, – said Lily, panting, – when my emotions manifest, I cannot control my desires. And now my desire is to kick your ass and fuck you.

The day was really hot in every sense. Due to the brawl of girls, Lily's body also slowly began to cover up later. And, it seems, Karen liked the incident no less than to the Englishwoman. Lily's nipples also became hard, she felt it, although this was not visible due to the fact that she was wearing a regular bra, not a sports one. The girl lowered her gaze below and saw the protruding nipples of her rival, this made her bite her lip. And at the same time, Karen said that Lily turns her on.

– You turn me on too, sweet, – Crow said as she exhaled.

An instant later, the Englishwoman felt Karen's lips on her lips. A pleasant shiver ran through my body due to surprise. It would seem that it was just a kiss from a girl, but for Lily, any such moment is much more valuable than for any other person. When Karen tried to turn their kiss into a French one, Lily had no reason to resist. She reciprocated and their tongues intertwined in a passionate dance.

– Mffff, – Lily moaned slightly with pleasure.

Closing her eyes, the Englishwoman enjoyed a kiss with her new friend. It’s strange. Or not? Is it correct? And is it worth it to think about? No, not worth it. Now, machine logic, which was Lily's guiding light, hid somewhere in the corner, giving way to emotions.

The palms of the girls were still joined and their test of strength continued. The thought crept into the head of the Englishwoman that they did not need it now. Or is it still necessary? Well, no, Karen started it, and it won’t end until she backs down. Lily was about to take advantage of their relaxed position to sharply increase pressure on the hands of Hawk Moth, and then fold their hands behind Karen. If the Japanese woman had guessed what would happen next, it would have been too late. Because Lily was going to raise her opponent above the floor and squeeze her waist as much as possible, thereby catching Hawk Moth in the unpleasant hold «Bearhug». By the way, due to the difference in height, Karen's boobs were right in front of Lily's face.

– I will wake you up when you lose consciousness, – Crow said, sending a air kiss.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next