by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

I don't like this.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I don't like this.  Empty I don't like this.

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:42 pm

Belinda wasn't in a very good mood, not too long ago she had found a pretty great opponent in the ring, Cicilia. Someone who shared their name with her older sister, but who seemed to have a fair bit of the same interests as she did. Not only that but she also had proven to be a capable and fun opponent and she had already managed to establish a rivalry with one of Belinda's biggest rivals. So it seemed as if she had sort of found both a friend, and a rival in Cicilia.

Though....with the things that she had been hearing as of late. She was starting to wonder just what kind of person that Cicilia was. In fact, she was actually kind of pissed of right now, as if she had been decieved by the German. Walking through the hallways of Friction, Belinda was looking to make her way towards Cicilia's locker room. Looking to confront the raven haired boxer and try and figure out what was what.

Walking up to the locker room door, Belinda would take to knocking on it normally. She didn't know how Cicilia would feel about being confronted like this, but Belinda figured she had to know what was the real story behind it all. She would knock on the door, then straighten out her tank top a bit. The Swede was currently dressed in a white tanktop, a pair of denim jeans, a braided leather bracelet on her right wrist, a pair of brown boots and a silver chain necklace with a cross on it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

I don't like this.  Empty Re: I don't like this.

Post by Cicilia Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:00 pm

Cicilia hated this place and everyone in it. AFW was NOTHING but an organization of SCUM, pairing her off with SCUM... only to LOSE to that SCUM! The Juggernaut sat alone in her locker room, trying to contain the utter outrage that burning in her chest after that god-forsaken match with Kaylee, a match that SHOULD have been hers... Instead, more than just a win was stolen from her, but her fans as well... and that, she actually aided in unwittingly. The temperature in the locker-room seemed to increase by the second as Cicilia's anger seemed to SEAR everything around her, the bubble of air directly about her warping and contorting in the heat of her rage.

"Why am I even here..." She growled, softly, her body tensing up, her sanguine eyes clenched shut in an effort to contain herself. "What the hell is there for me..."

A few knocks at the door of the locker either went unnoticed or purposefully unanswered. Whoever it was, they would be smart to leave her alone, right now. No matter what their intentions were or what they meant to Cicilia, anyone with a single thought that could be considered above that of an insect would LEAVE.

Whether or not they were dumb enough to enter, Cicilia wouldn't say a thing, nor even look up to notice them. She was far too deep inside her own head trying to get herself under control before she hurt herself... or someone else in a callow fit of anger!

"I hate.... myself...." She hissed, cupping her face her her hands, nails gripping tightly at her forehead. "I did this... to myself..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:49 pm

The young Swede would stand and wait after her knocks, she tilted her head to the side, wondering if perhaps Cicilia wasn't in. She would look around for a bit, last she'd heard Cicilia was in the locker room...maybe she didn't hear her? Perhaps she was in the shower or something.

The Swede would pull out her phone from one of her pockets, looking over her phone for a second or so, looking over her contacts and realizing that she never got Cicilia's contact info...meaning she couldn't exactly call her or send her a text message. Letting out an annoyed sigh, she would shake her head once more.

Deciding to knock on the door once more, Belinda wanted to get Cicilia's take on everything. She was overall not someone who would buy into rumors or anything, but Cicilia hadn't made a very good case for herself so far. Knocking a bit louder this time, to try and see if someone would answer to that.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:04 pm

It's a damn locker room... Just because i'm in here doesn't mean no one else can enter... Cicilia internally growled, glaring over at the door as the knocking persisted! What the hell were they waiting for!? What, did they think she was naked or something and were just SO polite as to stand outside an open room like a god-damn idiot and knock at the door like she was being courteous and not at ALL annoying? What, did they think that Cicilia had the patience to call back kindly, assure them it would only be a few more minutes before moving on with her day!?

Cicilia was brooding... and nobody interrupted her BROODING!

Letting out a low, almost feral growl, Cicilia shot RIGHT to her feet and stomped over to that knock-infested door, the shadow of someone peeking out from beneath. She bet it was someone like Margaux just wanting to soak in EVERY last drop of spite she could SQUEEZE from Cicilia, even from something as mundane as a prolonged knock. Heck, forget that pink-haired dichromatic bitch, it was probably Juno, here to inform Cicilia that her career in the AFW was over with this big, shit-eating grin on her face... a perfectly ripe expression for the German to shatter to little, shiny DUST. She could feel her fingers begin to flex already, her body shifting into it's violent autopilot. Impulses fired, dark desires demanded to be met... Cicilia knowing that the person to lash out at was just behind that door...

Grabbing the knob, Cicilia YANKED the door open, her mouth opening to snarl a threat.... only to meet the familiar red eyes of a certain girl... One who hadn't yet given her up as a hopeless maniac.... at least... as far as she was aware of. Belinda's presence shocked the Juggernaut as evidenced by the wide-eyed, mouth-slightly agape expression upon her face, the German's eyes fluttering and her body twitching as all those impulses FLED back inside!

"Oh... It's you." Cicilia muttered, unable to come up with a greeting more... inviting. "What would a champion want with a screwup like me, anyway?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:20 pm

Belinda knew it might be silly to knock, but she wanted to know if Cicilia was even wanting to talk at all. If the woman inside wanted to brood, she could just yell out for them to go away after all. Though she didn't hear anything, not until that door handle went down and the door opened.

Seeing the frame of Cicilia, the raven haired fighter...body as tense as could be before in almost an instant shifted into an almost passive form. Belinda would look on at Cicilia and was about to speak out, wanting to ask her how she was doing, after all...she didn't think the worst of Cicilia. At least not yet, not until she got the full picture of the situation.

However, Cicilia's words caused the blond to halt. Her half open mouth closing as she would narrow her eyes a little. " May I come in so we can talk inside?" Belinda let out as she would look around them a bit, checking the hallway for eyes and ears listening in on their conversation. She didn't really like the way that Cicilia was referring to herself as a screw up, but something didn't seem right that was for sure. She was going to have to try and talk things out with Cicilia properly to get to the bottom of this.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:17 am

Belinda talked to her almost the way Cicilia imagined a loving, but concerned parent might, the look on her face stern and attentive. Honestly, she expected the blonde to come at her with accusations, all the "how could you"s Cicilia could stomach before throwing the champion out or leaving herself... But no... She started quiet, as if taking the measure of all sides here... Honestly, that scared her more. Cicilia never liked the calm in a worldly sense, the quiet of a room speaking far louder than the noise or potential disruptions... For a moment, Cicilia stared into the blonde, trying to ascess her mood... intentions... before slowly stepping back and letting her in.

Just fuck it, you know? It wasn't like she could actually keep her out... After all, she didn't own this place... she was just in it for the time being. She didn't miss how Belinda's face contorted at the German's self-inflicted insult, how her expression collapsed into something harder, uncomfortable... obviously not happy that Cicilia was putting herself down. Whatever... What did she care... In a few minutes, Belinda will be gone, taking her friendship with her, inevitably losing another potential friend to her own frustration and anger...

...What a shocker... She might as well just go home now and ignore the consequences... It didn't matter whether she was there to face them, right?

...Except it did...

Cicilia didn't say anything as Belinda walked passed. She didn't make an angry jab, nor did she seem overly nervous... Just tired, resigned... like a woman who had lived to long, seen too much... resigned to the most pessimistic view possible.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:39 am

Belinda would walk into the locker room as Cicilia moved out of the way, she would look around for a minute before she would look at the bench. " Have a seat over there, please." Belinda let out as would then look towards the door they had just come in through. Moving up to it as she would make sure to close it and then walk towards the bench.

Standing before it, she would look on at Cicilia. Waiting for the raven haired woman to take her seat. Once she had done so, Belinda would let out a bit of a sigh. This was a difficult and annoying situation, for both of them she assumed. However, it was one she needed to get straight.

Belinda would cross her arms underneath her chest, " So. Care to explain things?" she'd ask as she would look on at Cicilia with her ruby red eyes. " I want to hear your version of all this." She added, wanting Cicilia to know that she was going to get the information she needed before she would make any decisions on how to go about all of this.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:29 pm

Belinda looked at Cicilia the way a disappointed parent might and commanded her as such, directing the Juggernaut over to the nearest bench and telling her to sit down. For an instant... she didn't move... Clear and obvious hesitation wracked the boxer as she looked into those sanguine eyes... then glancing at the door. She could leave if she wanted too... It would be easy, just to walk out and painlessly end their acquaintance like a bullet in it's head. Not another word would need to be said, her actions speaking for her... It would save her the utter agony that was explaining her ugly, evident demon to someone who actually cared to find out what it was.

It WOULD have been easy... But Cicilia wouldn't take that route this time... She only frowned sadly before doing as she was commanded by the blonde-haired champion, flopping down on her bench, head cupping her scarred face like a child anticipating the scolding to come... This was it, wasn't it...? Belinda was cruel to advocate drawing this all out... If she didn't ask... if she didn't come to see her... Cicilia could go one with just another hole in her heart, another friendship silently ended before it could combust like it was sure to now! She could bare that pain, that slow, aching throb in her chest every time she saw them, that guilty "what-if-I-did-something-different" sensation...

Belinda wouldn't let, her though... and was intent with getting ON with this. Without wasting any time, the Swedish champion stood before the drained and withered Juggernaut, demanding to know what was going on, to hear Cicilia's side of things...

...Didn't she understand...?

"There is no 'my side.'"
Cicilia responded, the corner of her lips quivering. "The girl accused me of hurting her friend, I got mad... That's it." The boxer looked up, almost as if to lock gazes with the blonde-haired beauty... only for her gaze to overt at the last second. There seemed to be something VERY interesting about the wall just behind Belinda... after all, what else could explain the boxer's reluctance to lock eyes with someone both respectable and honorable?

"I lost control. People hate me so its easy to believe her... Why wouldn't they? I'm no show-boating hero." The Juggernaut's eyes lowered, now attracted to the cracks between the tile... counting the little specks of garbage lost within them... Almost felt like there was a kinship there. How pathetic.

"Why does this even matter to someone like you, Belinda? Your a champion. The face of AFW. You shouldn't hang around trash like me."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:17 am

Belinda would fold her arms under her chest, looking on at Cicilia as the raven haired woman would begin to speak out. She tilted her head to the side as Cicilia wasn't exactly defending herself. In fact it was starting to sound as if she was responsible...that her tempter had gotten the better of her. Though she was being awfully vague about it.

The Swede would let out a loud and rather annoyed sounding sigh as she heard Cicilia continue with the self depreciation.

Moving her right hand up to the back of her head, Belinda was scratch at it for a moment and then take to speaking up again.

" Okay...here comes the serious question though. Did you hurt her friend?" Belinda asked as she would keep her eyes fixed on Cicilia. That was primarily the most important part of this whole thing for Belinda. Getting to the root of the whole situation and figuring out if she was backing the wrong horse for the role of a friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:12 pm

"No. I didn't. Do you think I'm that kind of person?" Cicilia growled, her voice low, hostile. She knew that was coming. it was the next logical question. Knowing of it's approach, however, didn't at all lessen it's sting. Cicilia would stare silently for a moment, letting her own question sink in before continuing, her sanguine eyes locked hard on Belinda's.

"I don't have the desire or the money to hire thugs to go out and hurt the friends of assholes. I don't go out of my way to make people miserable. I fight hard... I fight with little restraint, but I don't bring that ANYWHERE outside of the ring. I have a code, damn it! I'm not like that!" Cicilia's voice grew more and more pained as she tried to justify herself to Belinda, the champion sitting there, listening to her, albeit with a seemingly annoyed expression! She wanted to make it clear that she wasn't like the monsters that infested her life, that carved innumerable slices into her skin, who struck fear into her heart with there mere presence, who would threaten harm to her girlfriend if she didn't do what they wanted! Cicilia stared into Belinda's eyes, pain, frustration, fear... all these things present in a whirlpool of emotion!

"Why can't I just be left alone... Why does it always come down to this..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next