by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Himari Makes A Deal

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Himari Makes A Deal - Page 2 Empty Re: Himari Makes A Deal

Post by WrestleMind Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:58 am

Himari hummed a pleasant tune as she haphazardly threw off her dress clothes and carefully slipped into a bikini. Ready for her inaugural beach battle Himari skipped back to the exit and to her pleasant surprise, Shiho was still there, waiting for her.

Bikini Time:

"You waited for me? That's so super nice!" Himari spread her arms wide and beckoned Shiho to come closer. "How about one more hug for the road?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:35 am

The girl only took a couple of minutes to change before she bounded back into the hallway. Not long enough for Shiho to come to her senses and ditch the perky little sandy-haired girl. She sighed and shook her head as the girl stretched out her arms, asking for another hug. The blonde put a hand up to defend herself, pushing the girl away if she tried to get closer.

"You wouldn't have known what beach to go to to get your ass kicked!" Shiho said. "You should have put a shirt on, too. You're going to look weird going all the way to the beach in your bikini. That's why I'm wearing mine underneath." Shiho tugged her shorts down slightly to show the bikini underneath them, then pulled them back up.

"So hurry up and follow me. Also, we need to agree on rules."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:12 am

The optimistic dolls enthusiasm was not dampened in the slightest by Shiho rejecting her hug.

Himari scratched her head in confusion. "Why? I don't mind getting the tan... Plus I got the jacket!" She said, gesturing to her unzipped pink jacket hiding very little of her torso. 

Himari beamed at the mere mention of rules. "I've got the idea!!! A two out of three pinfalls match with ten count pinning..." The excitable girl bounded up and down. "What you think!?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:18 pm

Shiho rolled her eyes and sighed, as they headed out the door and towards the train station for a short ride to the nice beach just outside of Tokyo that Shiho had been planning to go to for the day. She had been eagerly anticipating the soft sand, and the beach-vendor treats, and maybe the opportunity to take a few good pics for her online profiles. Now, though, she would just have to wring some enjoyment out of kicking Himari's tiny, compact ass.

"Umm, yeah, I like tanning, too, but it's weird to just wear the bikini before you get to the beach..." she would grunt in reply. "Really, only girls of my cuteness level can pull that off!" she added, with a little teasing smirk, sticking her tongue out at the Kansai girl.

Then, of course, they got down to the matter of the rules, and Himari seemed to be just full of big ideas today. "Heh...you want to be extra embarrassed when I pin you twice in a row, huh?" Shiho asked.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:04 am

Himari certainly didn't mind Shihos teasing. It only made her seem more like a heel, which in her mind would make everything a lot more fun. She nodded and smiled in agreement with Shihos praise. "Ya, you've got really pretty hair too!"

Himari was perplexed by Shihos last remark. "Embarrassed? No... I think I'd be happy my new buddy did so well! But... I think it won't be so easy..." Said Himari with a sly grin.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:42 pm

Shiho's teasing washed right over Himari, and the blonde was kind of getting exhausted as all of that peppiness just kept right on coming with no end in sight. Well...Shiho didn't mind a little bit of fun, and maybe if the girl hadn't been so demanding the moment she laid eyes on Shiho the Sendai native could have let her guard down, relaxed, and just enjoyed a stress-free afternoon kicking ass on the beach.

She was still a little irritated, but all this positivity made it difficult to keep hurling insults at the girl. She sighed and shook her head as they walked up the steps to the train station just down the street from the stadium. "I think it probably will be pretty easy..." she said. "But, whatever. I guess we'll see!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2