by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tricks and treats: Vicky Vs. Ryu (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tricks and treats: Vicky Vs. Ryu (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tricks and treats: Vicky Vs. Ryu (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:24 pm

Ryu was planning to finish with a pile driver, but Vicky's complete unconsciousness had the young dragon change his plans: slamming her down head first in her current state would probably cause a injury... and there was still a big difference between being a face seeking revenge, and being a cruel heel!

Still, Ryu wanted a kind of spectacular finish for the win, so he changed his grip, turning around the unresponsive curvy opponent into facing down. With one arm still hooked around her head and his other hand finding a good grip on the hem of her cheerleader skirt, Ryu lifted Vicky up for a vertical suplex, lingering there for a couple seconds before he let himself drop backwards, thus slamming her down not back first into the canvas.

Standing up to admire his handiwork, Ryu would see Vicky laying down in the middle of the ring facing up, the slow regular heaving of her ample bosom letting him know that she was unconscious but otherwise not injured.

Now the only thing still missing was officializing his victory of round 2. And that's where Zoey would come into play, still laying in a daze if not complete unconsciousness just a few steps aside.

Ryu took one of her wrists and dragged the ref-girl nearby to where Vicky was still unconscious (hopefully).
Once there, he placed one hand on Vicky's left breast while his other hand would lift Zoey's limp-noodle arm by the wrist, ragdolling her into slapping her hand to the mats three times and seal the pinfall.

"ONE...!", part of the crowd chanted along, while Vicky's fans booed in disappointment.

"TWO...!"

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tricks and treats: Vicky Vs. Ryu (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tricks and treats: Vicky Vs. Ryu (complete)

Post by WrestleMind Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:33 am

The lean dragon suspended the KO'd read head in the air for a few moments. Then he fell back. Though already asleep Vicky's body twitched and sparked from the sudden impact. 

While Ryu went to grab the loopy ref Vicky stayed put. Being tossed around like a ragdoll had left her cheerleading gear disheveled. The excited crowds were particularly excited to see her skirt lifted up. They had plenty of time to gawk at the plump girl's pearl white panties. 

Victory already a foregone conclusion Ryu cockily pinned his opponent with just one hand. Placed firmly one of Vicky's heaving breasts. With the other hand, Ryu forced Zoey to count against her new best friend.

With each slap, the audience chanted in unison. 
"ONE!... TWO!... THREE!!!"

It was now one to one. After a small break to recover the fight would be back on. Of course only after Vicky fulfilled her promise; her little cheerleading outfit would have to come off.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:32 pm

After the victorious second round, Ryu would stand in his corner, hanging at the the ropes taking deep breaths to recover from a very tough bout, where he had gone inches away from taking a steel chair right into his head and disgracefully lose the match.

But now, the score was even and he even felt like he had gained a little advantage on his hefty opponent.
According to the special rules he had enforced, Vicky was now obliged to strip down into an even more revealing outfit, having to fight the 3rd and final round with just the lace lingerie she was wearing under her cheerlead uniform.
Hopefully, she would be embarrassed at the idea of fighting in that scandalous 'wrestling suit', or that's what Ryu thought as he walked to the middle of the ring, getting ready for the final round as Zoey had recovered from her stunned state too.

"Alright Vicky, get ready to lose the next rouind too. Nice attire by the way.. heh-hee... gulp... uhhh... 0////0".
Ryu had planned to start the new round with some teasing, but the 'lace lingerie rule' was kind of backfiring him, now that Vicky was standing in front of him in all her curvy glory. Truth to be told, the young male couldn't help but blush in presence of her flawless body and bouncing breasts, inevitably allured and flustered by her seductive looks. Maybe having a bombshell like Vicky strip in bra and thong had not been the smartest idea after all.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:18 am

After shambling to her feet with the help of Zoey it suddenly dawned on Vicky that she'd have to strip down in front of everyone. It was not so much the stripping that disturbed her but that Ryu had made her strip by dominating her physically. 

With red and pouty cheeks Vicky would start complying. First, her top was torn off and tossed to some lucky fan in the crowd. Next, her short skirt was unzipped and slipped to her ankles. This too she threw into the crowd. Now the buxom beauty was clad only in her pure white lingerie. 

Vicky Stripped Down:
Vicky would cross her arms under her heaving breasts as she glared at the jerk who had just knocked her out cold. "Alright, bigshot... Looks like you got lucky and snuck a win over me." The still dizzy girl paused to rub her temple and throat. Zoey's chair and Ryu's sleeper had done a number on her. "Your luck's over though! Once I knock you out a million times ill win and you'll be my little red-headed slave!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:54 pm

Far from embarrassed and frustrated, Vicky seemed to be even more determined to make Ryu pay from having humiliated her in the second round.

No, it was much more than just seeking revenge and gain her victory. Vicky wanted to "beat him one million times and make him her little red-haired slave!"

And the worst part of it was that Zoey was back into full awareness herself... were more or less, as the petite pshycho girl was also dealing with the aftermaths of a recent knockout herself.

Of course, having Zoey as a special ref had its privileges for Vicky, as Ryu would once again understand having to wait a couple extra minutes, that surely served for both girls to fully recover, getting them ready for the final round.

"Hah. B-Big words for the girl who couldn't win the latest round even with the ref's help!",
Ryu retorted, but the slight stutter in his voice revealed that something in Vicky's crazy eyes and voluptuous, distracting curves made him less certain of victory than he'd liike to admit.

When the bell rung eventually, Ryu decided not to waste time, moving forth for a starting clothesline. Quite the brave and bold way to start the final fall, but he hoped to get Vicky by surprise.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:58 pm

This bold move took the woozy redhead by surprise. She put up zero defense as Ryu steamrolled her, laying her flat on her back after a stiff clothesline to her collarbone. The buxom girl's chest heaved up and down as she tried to recover all the breath the young dragon had knocked out of her.

Seeing all of this, Zoey quickly intervened. After accidentally smashing a chair into Vicky's head she had a lot to make up for. After a shrill scream, she would cling onto Ryus back and try locking in a sleeper. Fail or succeed at least she would give Vicky time to get her bearings.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:33 pm

Ryu's gambit paid off, granting him an important initiative advantage in the starting moments of the final round.... or so he thought until he felt Zoey's girly but resolute limbs wrap around him, her arms snuggling tightly around his head and under his chin.

"Ugh... d-damn you...!! Ghhfff... o///o".
The handsome young male groaned, flailing around as Zoey wrapped herself around him locking the sleeper hold and clamping her legs around his waist.

In truth, Ryu's curse was partially aimed at himself: While boasting about his successful clotheseline, he had forgot for a moment that he had TWO opponents in this match, and there he was now thanks to his carelessness, flailing around trying to get free from Zoey's sleeper, but to not uch avail as the petite girl was like glued on his back.

"G-huhhhh... let me go... you crazy...nghhhff... o///o".
There was more than one downsize to this situation: While Ryu tottered around the ring carrying Zoey like a backpack, trying to ignore the initial dizzening effects of her sleeperhold, Vicky got all the time to recover.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:50 am

Vicky lied in wait as her bratty partner distracted Ryu. The spunky girlwas doing a great job. She might even KO the obstinant dragon without any help. That... Wouldn't do... 
Vicky had to have the final move. She couldn't let thing end with a simple sleeper. They had to end with an explosion

As soon as the busty red head had stored enough energy she got back into the fray. After releasing a soul shattering screech she charged towards her unprepared prey. Zoey instinctively got out of dodge and lept off of Ryus back just in time. The massive bull of a woman would ram her shoulder into Ryus gut and send the lightweight flopping about.

This wouldn't be enough though... Not after all the embarresemtns she had suffered through.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:54 pm

Ryu kept struggling and Zoey kept squeezing, neither of them willing to give up. The young male could break free from her tight sleeperhold, or succumb and pass out.

Sure thing, each passing second was working in the biased refgirl's favor, sapping Ryu's stamina little by little... but Vicky was not going to stay there and wait passively, rather going to take the matter in her own hands and her own way.

While Zoey moved away just in time to avoid the impact, it was too late for Ryu to dodge as he took the full effects of Vicky's shoulder tackle.
"Oh noo-Unrrrghhhff..!!"

Letting out a groan of breathless pain, Ryu had just a moment to think at how damnedly strong she was for a girl who looked so sexy in lingerie, then he was flung down to the mats in a pityfully stunned state, his head spinning like crazy, abs aching like hell each time he tried to take a labored, wheezing breath.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:47 am

Vicky cackled like the Wicked bitch that she was. After all the fighting, plotting, and... Losing... Ryu was right where she wanted him. All that was left was to knock him out for good. 

The impatient girl didn't waste a minute before falling upon the pesty dragon. First she knelt behind the groggy but still very conscious boy. The exhibitionist red head then slowly slipped off her top exposing her massive yet perky breasts. Finally she motioned to her backup. 
"I probably got this handled but go ahead and hold down this punk kids legs so he doesn't fight too much..."

While Ryu looked towards Zoey Vicky plopped her sweat drenched breasts on top of his face. While her breasts stopped him from getting one ounce of air she playfully kissed and kicked his exposed chest. 

Zoey then happily followed her bosses order; nealing down and trying to pin down Ryus ankles. Instead the desperate dragon would suddenly lock his legs around Zoeys neck in a iron tight Triangle Choke. 

For added embarresment Zoeys lips were firmly pressed against Ryu's growing bulge. For a while she kicked, screamed and writhed in defiance. Eventually she just moaned and squirmed. Finally after her eyes had rolled back into her head and drool bubbled from her lips she was KO'd by the Wiley Dragon one last time.

All the while Vicky was getting the same results with Ryu. Though he was proving to last far longer than poor little Zoey. It had crossed Vicky's mind to abandon her "submission" and help her new friend. In the end she was too selfish to give up even one second of her final move.

"Dumb bitch shouldn't have let herself get trapped..." She thought without a care in the world. To her it was worth any price to feel Ryu squirm underneath her like a slithering eel. Finally after putting up a hell of a fight he could take no more. After his farms fell to the mat the rest of his body became totally limp. 

After pausing a few seconds to mash her breasts against his face just a bit more Vicky finally lifted herself off of Ryu. Seeing the punks red and sweaty face made Vicky smile. 
"look at my sleepy little prisoner..." she seathed before kneeling down and planting one last fat kiss on Ryu's forehead. A good night kiss of sorts...

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next