» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Bash at the Beach 2: Edward Sealgair vs Naomi Brock

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bash at the Beach 2: Edward Sealgair vs Naomi Brock - Page 2 Empty Re: Bash at the Beach 2: Edward Sealgair vs Naomi Brock

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:14 pm

This...was very different.

Not in a bad way, just different. His previous hentai matches were usually dispassionate affairs, with the women on the indy scene usually avoiding intimate things like making out and just going for quick handies in submission holds.

Even Noomi, his first AFW hentai match, who WAS passionate and affectionate in her "attacks", was being manipulative and controlling, clearly getting him to lower his guard for her, something the idiot only realized AFTER he had already lost to her.

This...was different. Naomi wasn't flaunting her cuteness or twirling around him, just being direct, awkward and, judging by the different styles of kissing she was attempting with him, rather exploratory...

Not to say any of this was bad, mind you, Ed was enjoying all of this, the feel of her breasts mushrooming against his chest, her body brushing against his groin, her thighs on his, her tongue rubbing with his own...she would be rewarded with her efforts, as he let out a moan into her mouth, his cock getting stiffer in his speedo, which she would feel the next time her abs brushed on it.

She must have been enjoying it as well, as one of his arms was freed while she brushed through his hair. He put it around her, holding her close as he kissed her back, sliding his tongue into her mouth as well, trying to wrap his bare legs around one of her own as well.

Back to top Go down

Bash at the Beach 2: Edward Sealgair vs Naomi Brock - Page 2 Empty Re: Bash at the Beach 2: Edward Sealgair vs Naomi Brock

Post by Tarantulust Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:31 am

She had never felt such a sweet sensation before. Ed’s tongue with hers, his soft lips pressed against hers as they continued their passionate embrace. His body was strong, but his skin was soft, and with her consistent movements, she started to generate some heat against him. He moaned in her mouth, and as her abs brushed up against him, she felt his stiff rod poke her stomach. rather then get nervous like she usually would…the stiff sensation made her excited. She had no idea why…her body just reacted towards it.

His leg would wrap around hers as his hand slid across her powerful back. Slowly, she would pull herself away from the man, taking gentle breaths as she hovered above him. Her two voluptuous breasts were right in front of him as she paused to catch her breath, their perfect form held neatly in her bikini top. They were soft, yet maintained their shape, and for the moment they took up Ed’s entire view before she rolled off of him.

Naomi stared at the stiff rod that pointed up in the air like a flag planted in the ground. As Ed lay there, Naomi moved closer…She slowly reached over…and touched it.

She retracted her hand quickly, looking over at Ed with a concerned look.

“T-that…that didn’t hurt, did it?”

Was that a naïve thing to say? How was she supposed to know?! This was her first time interacting with something like this. She had watched a few hentai matches in preparation for this one, but she could never make it past the first few minutes before shutting it off. It was all so embarrassing! She knew his rod had something to do with winning…but she didn’t really understand how it was supposed to work.

“I…I noticed girls tend to do something like this, tell me if it hurts.”

She began to stroke Ed’s stiff rod, moving her hand back and forth and creating a bit of friction. She watched his stomach rise and fall with every breath, a bit too scared to watch what she was doing herself…

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:44 am

That kiss...was pretty awesome. Probably the best kiss he had ever experienced in the ring before. Genuine, exploratory, even a bit passionate would be good words to describe it, and when she rolled off of him, he was honestly a little bit disappointed. Sure, he intended to win...somehow...against the giantess, but he had to admit he enjoyed that.

He didn't get the chance to get up though, before Naomi came back to him...and poked at his bulge...then asked if it...hurt?

...the hell?

"Um...no, it didn't hurt..." he replied in a rather confused tone, shooting a look at the referee girl, who merely shrugged in response. She actually seemed concerned for his safety, and when her hand went back to his crotch and began rubbing his speedo covered stiff cock, he gave a small moan, before looking over at the bigger woman. "Eh...lass...Is...is this...your first hentai match?" he asked, blushing even as he spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:26 am

The crowd laughed at Naomi’s query, causing her to hunch over in embarrassment. She didn’t know about this stuff! Her teacher always said that if she wanted to learn, she had to ask questions, and yet the small bout of laughter made her feel like she might have just asked Ed the equivalent of “Is the sky blue?” Ed even looked over at the referee, as if he was asking if his opponent was for real. Naomi’s inexperience with the opposite sex was showing in spades, and despite her passionate kissing, she was still a total newbie in the ring of love.

A part of Naomi wished she brought her helmet, so she could at the very least hide behind it. She wanted nothing more than t hunker down and hide as the entire crowd seemed to think she were funny. She knew action heroes could be funny as well…but she felt more like the comedic relief at this rate.

Ed’s moan was what finally brought her back to reality, and she slowed her hand movements just a bit. She didn’t want to look at what she was doing, feeling like it was rather naughty by instinct, and tried to focus on any other part of Ed’s body. Thankfully, Ed started talking to her, though the subject hit a bit close to home.

“Er….well…y-yeah. That obvious, huh?” She smiled shyly, “I did some research, a-and most gals seemed to do this at some point in the fight. I didn’t watch anyone for too long…I’m kinda of doing a bit of improv. Was I wrong?”

Naomi’s eyes were a tad hopeful that Ed at least knew what he was doing. He was a very kind and handsome man, so surely, he must have been in hundreds of Hentai fights! He seemed like the type girls would throw themselves at, and he was probably super experienced in all of this kind of stuff! Perhaps he could give her some pointers…or at least tell her what she was doing wrong.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:26 pm

Edward...had no idea what to do in this situation. Frankly, he had never been in a situation like this before. He didn't know you even could BE in a situation like this. Yet, here he was, conversing with an eager hentai rookie...while she stroked his cock through his speedo, and asked him for advice.

...So weird...

For a second, he thought it might be a trick, like how Noomi had tricked him...but the look on her face, the curiosity in her eyes...told a different story. She was a novice indeed, or he was a chinaman.

"Well...I mean...that's not a bad start...um...I mean, you know, you wanna be gentle, but firm...and...I mean, it's a match, so I have to fight back, you know? We have to wrestle and fight each other to try and force the other to cum...and like, try to pleasure each other while putting the other in submission holds to trap them and stuff..."

He blushed, starting to get flustered as he tried to explain the concept of a hentai match to the giantess.

"You know, you could...jerk your opponent off, or blow them or...I mean...well, you've had sex, surely a beautiful girl like you has had some cute boyfriends, just do what you did with them to make them cum, ya know?"

He said, starting to sit up and scoot away a little bit, to put a bit of distance between them so she didn't have such a grip on his member. No sense giving her a free advantage after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:35 pm

Naomi listened intently, trying her best to take Eds advice as she unknowingly leaned in towards her experienced opponent. He was giving her tips and goals on how these matches were supposed to go, and considering she was put into this match type once, it was entirely possible she would be put in one again. She couldn’t be wet behind the ears any longer then she already was, and since Ed was probably a pro at this, who better to listen to?

She nodded enthusiastically with every suggestion, taking mental notes and occasionally looking over at Ed’s stiff rod, as if mentally visualizing what Ed was suggesting. Her face was red in the cheeks, but she pushed past that and focused on learning. It was only when Ed mentioned Naomi’s features and his belief in her social life that she looked up, a hint of confusion in her eyes as she tilted her head.

“A-actually…This is all new to me. I um…never had a boyfriend before…I was always at the gym, and there aren’t many people where I am from…”

She nervously chuckled as Ed scooted way, embarrassed by her lack of experience in all departments of love. She would finally stand up, looking as though she were getting ready to clash with Ed once again.

“Thank you for your help…I’ll….I’ll try to…well…I’ll try to win!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:23 pm

Well, at least that cleared everything u...wait...did she just say...

"Wait! So...You're...a vi...virgin!?"

Ed said with a surprised yell, looking at the ref girl and back at Naomi, who had just declared she was still planning on doing her best to defeat him. It took him a moment to process this, before he got back up to his bare feet, and took a deep breath before looking at Naomi, noticing the look on her face. She was already clearly sensitive about her performance and experience, and here he had just had a mini-freak out in front of her. Idiot. How was that going to make her feel? She probably thought he didn't want to wrestle her now.

He needed to calm down. He was getting to have a sexy match, with a beautiful, lovely, nice girl, virgin or not. The only thing having an outburst would do is hurt the poor girls feelings, not something he wanted to do.

So he took another breath, and bowed at the tall woman. "I uh...I apologize for my outburst. I hope I didn't offend you. I was just surprised to learn that, is all. I assure you Miss Naomi, I am eager to wrestle you, and I will not patronize you. I too will try my best to win!" He exclaimed, hoping his genuine apology would be accepted, and that he wouldn't anger the woman, or worse, make her cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:27 am

“Wait! So…You’re a vi…virgin!?”

Ed shout rang through the entire arena, a small pause in the crowd leaving a deftly silence over everyone…before people began to laugh at the confused look Ed gave the referee girl. The ref girl simply shrugged, as if the weirdness of the match had already surpassed believability, and now nothing short of a clown explosion would surprise her. When he looked back at Naomi, however…

Well, she was never the brightest bulb in the box.

Her eyes still held a hint of determination, but in the corners rested very clear tears. Her cheeks were puffed out like a child throwing a fit, and she looked about ready to bawl at a moment notice. She thought the crowd was making fun of her, her inexperience making her a pessimist and vulnerable. She glared at Ed, not so much in anger or hate, more so out of a sense of betrayal. Did he only like women with experience? She wasn’t told she needed experience to be in this match type, so why was Ed being so mean about it?!

“You…YOU DON’T NEED TO SHOUT IT YOU JERK!”

The woman bull rushed Ed, looking to snatch him off the mat using her impressive strength. Should she catch the smaller man, she would do something few would really expect, unless they knew how dim she really was. She would pull him to the center of the ring, give him a stern glare…then suddenly spin him. Round and around, without stop! Like an older sibling punishing their brother, she wanted him to feel the same discomfort he had made her feel. She didn’t seem to care that it was an accident, still to shy and nervous to think things through.[/color]

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:01 am

...Oh damn...he was making her cry. Shit. He felt the bottom of his stomach drop, immediately feeling guilty for making the lovely woman feel bad in any way. He blushed and looked away, about to say something...when...

"WOAH-HEY!" he yelped out, suddenly scooped up from behind by the much bigger woman, held under his arms and lifted with supreme ease....and then she began to spin.

Faster...faster...faster...round...round...round...round...round...round...round...round...round, more and more and more, she took him in the airplane spin, his body completely caught, the image of the ring and the crowd becoming a blur as she spun him. For a moment or two, he flashed back to when he was young and at a carnival, in a spinning teacup ride. At the time, he had been too young for it, (and really, too short to even be allowed on it, somebody hadn't been paying attention when letting him on) and eventually it overwhelmed him and, feeling sick, he yelled for it to stop.

This time, he couldn't do that, the blonde fighter just letting out a loud scream that continued throughout his entire ride in the womans arms, until she would eventually let go of him mid-spin, sending his body flying across part of the ring, before hitting the mat, the impact lessened by the way she had thrown him. Not very harmed, but very dizzy, the boy got up to his bare feet, taking several comical steps in random directions...before collapsing onto his back in a dizzy heap! No doubt, had this been an actual anime, his eyes would be nothing more than dizzy swirls!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:17 am

Naomi puffed out her cheeks as she grabbed hold of the smaller man and hoisted him up like a simple bag of trash! Without a second’s break, she began twirling, round and round and round! Each spin growing faster and the force with it growing stronger! Naomi had grown so focused on bullying Ed just a bit that she didn’t hear him scream as her spinning became something like a cyclone! She would spin him around until her arms burned, finally flinging him away like a large tossing sack!

Naomi hadn’t intended to hurt Ed, simply bully him a bit for embarrassing her. However, as a consequence to her own bully tactic, she seemed to fail to realize that she herself would also get dizzy in the process, possibly more so then Ed!

Vertigo hit the amazon like a train, and her face turned slightly pale as the world seemed to ripple and wobble every which way. Naomi had to reach out and grab a rope, staring at the unmoving corner post just to try and get her head on straight! She was thankful she didn’t eat anything all day, so as to avoid any incidents her spinning trick might have caused.

After getting ahold of herself, Naomi finally returned her focus to Ed, who was still laying in the floor, practically spread eagle. It was an opportunity she wouldn’t miss! She was going to show him that she could be a great partn-!

Er…a great opponent!

With a confident gate, she strolled over to the downed Ed,  smiling with a bit of lustful drool rolling from her mouth as she gazed down at the adorable features of young, blonde Ed~

But once again, her greenie experience was showing! She hadn’t totally recovered from her dizzy spell, and before she knew it, she had managed to trip over herself! it was by no means intentional, but should Ed remain where he was, two soft, large and firm breasts would bounce on his dizzying face, in a scene that might have been ripped straight from a show!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next