by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Melting the Arctic

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Melting the Arctic - Page 2 Empty Re: Melting the Arctic

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:38 pm

Nanako was very relieved that Rubi seemed to enjoy her advances. Such a quick answer was a confidence boost for sure, and it was clear she was happy from her growing smile. She then let out a moan as the woman kissed her ear, and simply nodded as Rubi said they shouldn't treat the people here who mocked her. They should take this somewhere much more...private.

"Well...how about your place?" Nanako asked cutely. "Just...don't make any jokes about me being some kind of a princess you're taking to your 'castle'...okay?" the woman said, showing she wasn't totally submissive. She still had a lot of badass in her. Nanako would then wait for Rubi to lead her out of this stupid bar so they could continue their rather interesting night together.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by UtopiaFactionRP Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:04 pm

Rubi swiftly gathered her stuff, putting her leather jacket back on along with her helmet. Then, Without hesitation, Rubi swept Nanako up in her arms. Bridal carrying her as she leads the woman out of the bar, stopping at their bikes she put Nanako down, patting her on the head. "Can't forget our rides! Speaking of which, your bike is hella sick!" she squatted down examining Nanako's ride "Is that a twin-turbo engine?!

Rubi kept on and on about the different parts to Nanako's bike, comparing it to her own as she continued her lecture. It really seems like this girl knew her stuff about motorcycles. "Just don't crash this! Seriously. If you do... it's not going to look good for you." She patted Nanako on the back, zipping up her suit for her "I suppose I'll have to lead of course~"  she slowly mounted her bike, revving the engine after turning her keys inside it. The roar of the engine surprised the patrons inside. What a show-off!
UtopiaFactionRP
UtopiaFactionRP

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:31 pm

"GOD DAMN IT! THIS IS JUST AS BAD!" Nanako shouted, laughing as she was carried out like a princess. The woman was kicking the whole way until Rubi put her down on her own bike. Nanako would shake her head after being patted, still in a good mood though. That's when Rubi started a looooong conversation about motorcycles. She seemed to be impressed by Nanako's custom built bike. The woman had put it together herself. She loved this bike, and it was good to see that others did too.

After the two of them talked a good bit, Rubi warned her not to crash and zipped up her biker suit. "Heh heh...don't start acting like my mom! But um...I won't..." the badass said taunting Rubi, before ultimately succumbing to her warning and then putting on her helmet. Nanako would then watch as the punk girl roared her engine and then followed the woman as she drove off. It wouldn't be too long of a ride, and luckily she had sobered a good bit. The duo reached their destination without any issues, and when Rubi parked her ride, Nanako soon parked her's, as well. Coming to a stop right next to the rather punk-ish woman.

"Nice place you've got here..." she'd say after taking off her helmet. It looked like Rubi lived in a apartment building. Not a great one, but far from crappy. Nanako would just get off her bike and walk over the woman. "So...wanna bring me inside? Not that I wanna be carried...I just won't turn you down..." she'd ask, coming off as a complete tsundere. Clearly, Nanako wanted to be carried again.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by UtopiaFactionRP Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:33 am

"Why? Have your legs suddenly stopped working?" Rubi joked as sh swept Nanako up in her arms, barging the door open with her back as she "accidentally" tripped and fell onto the couch, pinning Nanako underneath her. "Unbelievable! I can't believe that happened!~" as Rubi helped sit Nanako up she removed her leathers and helmet. Putting them down on a chair, stretching slightly as she stands.

Rubi then went to the kitchen area, getting some more water for Nanako. She didn't want the girl to be dealing with a killer hangover tomorrow. "Don't make a snarky remark, just drink. It's for your own good after all." she sat beside her, drinking from her own glass of water to counter the alcohol in her system. "I can order us pizza if you'd prefer, we can just work it off tomorrow" she lounged back into the couch, kicking her feet up onto the table, watching Nanako making sure she's not refusing to drink. "I'll tip it down you if you don't..."

The punk woman reached for the remote. Switching the TV onto whatever movie was showing at the time but kept the volume low so it acted as background noise whilst sliding a menu in front of Nanako with her foot reminding her that the offer for pizza still stands.
UtopiaFactionRP
UtopiaFactionRP

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:03 am

Nanako giggled all the way as Rubi carried her into the apartment. She really felt good in her arms, not that she'd ever admit it. However, the woman did show it from the look on her face. She was visibly happy. Especially when Rubi 'tripped' and pinned her to the couch. Nanako just kept smiling up at the woman as she was laid on. "Heh...well aren't you a klutz~" she giggled, playing along with the punk-sit beauty.

Then, Rubi went and got her some water. And despite her pouting since she was being treated like a child again, Nanako obeyed. She drank it all, hoping to finish it quickly before setting the empty glass down. "I don't need pizza...thank you, though..." she said politely. Rubi was determined, though, and she slowly nudged a menu closer to the biker girl. "Really...I'm good..." Nanako said again.

Now there was one idea on her mind. Rubi was sitting on the couch so close...it'd be so easy to start cuddling. Was that too soon, though? Nanako was too nervous to try something with Rubi. But god she wanted to. It felt like she was overheating, honestly, but that was because of the biker suit she was wearing. Nanako didn't plan on going somewhere else, so she didn't have a change of clothes. Which meant she might need to burrow some from Rubi...or get naked. The second option actually made her blush as she sat on the couch with the friendly woman.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by UtopiaFactionRP Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:49 am

Rubi turned her attention to Nanako and asked "So what do you want to do?" giving the young girl a chance to speak her mind. Rubi's wardrobe could look good on her. You never know! "As for me, I'm fucking famished so I'm going to grab a pizza. Anything else on the menu that tickles your fancy?" She grabbed it from the table, reaching for the back of an envelope to write down her order, one medium meat feast pizza with fries on the side, stuffed crust too. Man, she IS hungry huh? Rubi turned her head to Nanako, fiddling with the pen in her hands whilst waiting for a response. "It's cool if you're not hungry, you can grab something for later if you want to crash here for tonight?"
UtopiaFactionRP
UtopiaFactionRP

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:03 pm

Nanako wasn't really sure what she wanted, to be honest. The woman was sort of just blown around by the tornado that was Rubi. Now, that tornado was asking what she'd like. So Nanako would peak at the menu. Scanning it briefly before looking at her host. "...Well...I'll have Cheeseburger...please...and I'll pay for it...no exceptions." she'd say while reaching down into her boot and pulling out a wallet. Then, Nanako handed over some yen to Rubi with a look that said, "you'd better take this".

"But uh...if you don't mind...could I barrow some pajamas or something?" she'd add, feeling pretty embarrassed just from asking such a thing. "I don't really wanna sleep in this..." Nanako admitted while gesturing to her biker suit.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by UtopiaFactionRP Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:55 pm

"Brave of you to assume I sleep in pyjamas!" Rubi laughed as she took the yen from Nanako, grabbing the phone to place their order. "What do you feel comfortable sleeping in? I have tanks, crops, long sleeves, t-shirts, shorts-- you get the picture." The woman stood up and stretched once more.

Rubi showed Nanako to her room, bringing her to the wardrobe and, as Nanako rummaged through it to find something of her fancy Rubi took the time to call the takeaway, walking out of the room, closing the door behind her while she gave Nanako some privacy she placed their order. "Yeah, can I have one meat feast pizza with fries on the side along with a Soda and ONE cheeseburger... YO NANAKO! What sauce do you want!? Do you want salad too!?" She called out to her from behind the door.
UtopiaFactionRP
UtopiaFactionRP

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:36 pm

Nanako's jaw dropped after hearing the Rubi tease her. The image of a nude Rubi was...incredibly hot. "Well um...I'm sure some shorts and a tank would be fine..." she'd say, still pretty flustered. Then, after being guided to the room by Rubi, Nanako would look for something to wear. Her host was nice enough to leave the room and give her some privacy to strip down out of the biker suit.

Nanako was kind of mad at the same time, though. Rubi was always getting to her. Couldn't she get the woman back just once?! So...the woman mustered up some inner badass, and prepared to get even with the punk babe.

"Uuuhhh...ketchup? No salad, though! Oh and can you come here? I can't find any shorts!" Nanako shouted back to the woman. However, that was a lie. Nanako had actually taken off her biker suit and laid down across Rubi's bed. The only things covering her private areas were two pillows. Nanako was still nervous about whether or not this was a good idea. She wasn't exactly an expert of seduction, after all. Regardless, the woman waited on the bed as she laid on her side. Once Rubi walked in she'd say something sexy...but fail utterly since all that came out would be a rather nervous sounding, "...S-Surpriiiise~...", coupled with an awkward attempt at a flirty wave.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by UtopiaFactionRP Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:14 pm

Rubi called back out to Nanako after she was done placing the order. "There's some in the drawer!-- Oh fine!" As Rubi entered the room, her face was overtaken by a warm blush, her eyes traced Nanako's slim body as she clapped her hands together. "A perfect choice!" she called out. Her eyes still locked onto Nanako's figure. "Ain't you just the cutest!" Rubi stuck her tongue out as she approached the bed, sitting beside her.

Rubi walked her fingers up Nanako's sides, bringing her hand back down as her index finger traced her spine. "You're so hot and bothered...It certainly was a wise choice to get out of that leather.." she pressed her body against Nanako's back. "I should've ordered some ice...~"
UtopiaFactionRP
UtopiaFactionRP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next