» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 2:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 2:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 10:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 9:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rise of the Queens!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rise of the Queens! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of the Queens!

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:12 pm

Kyoko escaped what would have been something devastating from this maniac. Turning to face her again while against the ropes she found she was far from done. Already pursuing her out of the ring and then sending her tumbling over the ropes by smashing her arm into the Queens chest with a clothesline.

Aagghh!” Kyoko screamed flopping to the outside and doing s full rotation before ending up on her back when she finally hit the ground. Rolling off her aching back and sides and turning to her stomach to relive them of any pain.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:08 am

Cecilia drove her arm into Kyoko's chest and neck and with it sent the Belly Queen over the ropes and out of the ring where she crashed landed on the harsh unforgiving floor outside of the ring. Stepping back a few steps the blond would pull off her hoodie and throw it to the side.

Revealing herself, not that it had been much of a secret at this point. There weren't any people with as much beef with each other in Friction at this point as Cecilia and Kyoko. The blond would shake her head a little, looking around for a quick second she would spot the microphone Kyoko had used before and pick it up.

Spoiler:

She would turn her attention over to Kyoko. Looking on at the downed Belly Queen. "Hello Kyoko." Cecilia spoke out as she would stand in the ring leaning over the ropes a little. " First off, I'm not here to make any excuses. You got the better of me, kinda like when I crushed you in our title match." Cecilia spoke out as she would then chuckle out a little, remember how she drove Kyoko into the roof of a car.

" I guess you are the Belly Queen...for now, I plan on taking that from you someday. However, I can't agree with what you said, sure I can't live in the past but I can always go back to what worked. After all Nostalgia is all the rage nowadays... There is a certain name I was given a few years back. Kinda like how you got the name of Belly Queen." Cecilia said as her grin turned a bit darker in nature. " The Hardcore Queen is back...and she's here to crush anyone standing her way, starting with you Kyoko." Cecilia let out as she would step back off of the ropes.

" Which means that we aren't done, far from it Kyoko. I have way too much fun bringing the hurt to you. I mean look at this? You're on your back, clutching your back and in a heap of pain, and I just can't help but smile at the sight." Cecilia said as she would back up and pick up Kyoko's new belt, raising it up into the air as high as she could with one hand. Then suddenly she'd toss it down towards Kyoko. " You best be ready Belly Queen, cause I'm bringing it Hardcore." Cecilia called out as she would lean over the ropes again.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:54 pm

Her attacker knocked her out of the ring and then took off her hold to reveal...well reveal the one person everyone knew it was anyway. The blonde Cecilia Northman, Kyoko glared at her when she started to talk to her, seeing her leaning against the ropes and looking like she enjoyed nearly trying to paralyze her too much. Then she announced that she was going full on in an old nickname of hers, the Hardcore Queen. The decoration got a cheer from fans before the blonde grabbed her title and chucked it at her like it was nothing. Kyoko grabbed it and brought it up and looking at the wicked blonde who was staring her down still. The Belly Queen would motion for a kid and get it standing up slowly making sure nothing was too badly hurt. Her body was sore as hell in several places after that barrage of chair shots so Kyoko knew better then trying to get back in the ring.

You think..sticking another name on yourself, one you stopped using is going to matter? Hardcore Queen, New Belly Queen, it doesn’t matter your still the same old Cecilia, good enough to put up a fight but still behind women like me. Boast all you want you bitch, but the fact is we have fought 5 in different matches. And I’ve won 3 of them you’ve only won 1. If you think the Hardcore Queen is going to do what you haven’t been able to yet. Bring her on, Its fun as hell beating your ass. And I’ll make sure I’ll honor that name by getting really Hardcore with how I demolish you this time.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:20 am

Cecilia would watch as Kyoko started to rise up to her feet, she would roll her eyes a bit at what the Belly Queen was saying. Of course the crowd was eating up what Cecilia was laying down, the return of the Hardcore Queen. Cecilia would keep leaning over the ropes in a lazy fashion as she would hear Kyoko continue to talk and talk.

" You're leaving out a few key details there, but sure. If you want to bullet point it, then fine. If you really think I'm behind you? Then you're even dumber than I thought you were." Cecilia spoke out, she would throw on a little grin though when Kyoko seemed to be more than game for a fight. " Oh I'll show you what the Hardcore Queen can bring. It's fun as hell beating your ass too. By the way, When I'm done breaking your body in every place possible, I'll come for that pretty little belt of yours." Cecilia said as she would move away from the ropes.

She knew Kyoko wasn't going to come into the ring anyways, after those several chair shots and blows she wasn't a threat right now to a fresh Cecilia. " How about you run off and nurse your wounds for now." Cecilia let out as she would shoo Kyoko away with her hand.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:14 pm

Kyoko growled with malice. Once again the blonde was underestimating her. A mistake that had already cost her twice in singles matches now. The Belly Queen hated it, and wanted to make sure that she never got the chance to one up her. Kyoko was doing what she could to stand up after the chair shots really did a number on her back.

Fresh sounds by a coward who needs to jump me from behind. Next time I beat your ass I don’t want to hear shit about how I did it. And believe me when I say next time we near you will get a beating that will make what I have you last time look like nothing. See you around Northman.” Kyoko muttered as she started to fall back keeping her belt on her shoulder.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:23 pm

Cecilia just couldn't help it, she loved the reactions that she got out of Kyoko when it seemed as if the blond was underestimating her. Truth be told, after their summer splash match for the title Cecilia had stopped all forms of underestimating the Belly Queen and saw her as a true threat, a rival on par with the likes of Odessa, Death Bunny or Alison. Perhaps even more so, but the fact that she could get such a fun reaction out of her was just way too fun.

The blond was going to take a Kyoko as serious as she had been doing so far but this time she was going to crush her for real. " I'll try not to break your back in the next match, but well I can't promise anything." the blond said with a wide grin on her face as she watch Kyoko fall back. " See you around Akan." Cecilia replied back as she would wave her hand and then step backwards, and leave the ring through the opposite way, leaving the arena through the crowd. As things were set to explode in the next coming weeks here in AFW as the Queens would continue waging their war.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2