by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ryu and Ataru at rescue! Saving Okami (complete)

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ryu and Ataru at rescue! Saving Okami (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ryu and Ataru at rescue! Saving Okami (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:02 am

Effortlessly carried to Selunelia's hideous by her beautiful, and now enhanced hench-ladies, Ryu and Ataru had no other choice but to take a long refreshing nap, laying in the same room with Okami.

Being the first to wake up, the wolfboy brought his friends back to their senses too. It was fortunate that spiritual pressure fighters could recover most of their strenght with something as simple as a lenghty sleep, since a calm mind was the source of their power after all. However, their drained levels were just lost for now and, even worse, they had been feeded to the curvaceous villainesses.

Far for disheartened, the three heroes were making plans for their big escape though: The door of their locked room was heavy and furtherly sealed by Selunelia's magic, making sure that none of the boys would be able to wreck it down by himself.

But with their combined skills, it was a different story: Ataru's counter spell removed Selunelia's barrier, the door itself was no match for a coordinated attack from chi-enhanced Ryu and wolf spirit-enhanced Okami.

Not exactly stealth but effective, a double shoulder tackle shattered the door to splinters. With phase 1 of their evasion done, phase 2 was quite simple: rush to the exit as fast as possible!

When the moment came, the three of them cooperated to break the door of their prison something

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Ryu and Ataru at rescue! Saving Okami (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ryu and Ataru at rescue! Saving Okami (complete)

Post by USLMAN Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:16 am

It took awhile, but Selunelia would eventually hear the boy’s awaken at the sound of their door shattering. Initially humming at the new repair that would be needed, she’d cross her legs before getting ahold of her staff, the orb at the end and the stones across her skimpy outfit glowing as she activated a set of barriers around the entire house.

Knowing that with Ataru some of the barriers would be easily dealt with, she’d immediately preform a proper set of spells to add onto the excitement. First, her stones glowed red as she snapped her fingers, and if it was quick enough Okami would soon find himself being forced through a portal, one that when his senses came to would reveal he was in Astride’s personal dungeon.

“Well hello again wolfboy.” Astride would say, stepping into the open as she saw him appear. “Looks like you’ll be playing with me again for your freedom.”

Selunelia would then snap her fingers again, the stones glowing black this time and forcing Ataru through another portal. And this time, he’d find himself in a room that almost resembled a study, although most of the tables around were shifted to give room while a bed was at the corner. “The mage? A good source of energy, thank you Lady Selunelia.” Shisen would say, the demoness standing up from her bed as she looked to him.

And with Ryu as the remaining boy, the busty witch would dispel all the barriers and stand up from her seat, setting her staff aside as she’d walk towards Ryu with a swing to her hips. “So then, Hero Ryu, as you can tell you’re separated now. Each of you have the chance to earn your freedom, but you’ll have a special stipulation.”

She would then take her hat off and toss it up, the article vanishing into thin air as she got into a combative stance. “Defeat me and I will release all three of you. If I win, I’ll keep you here until I’ve gained enough energy that I can complete my research.”

The “matches” were now set, all that was left for the boy’s to earn their freedom was to defeat the busty villainesses. No easy task to be sure.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:03 am

The heroes' escape plan was all centered around the idea of staying together and use their combined abilities to bulcharge their way out of Selunelia's place... but Selunelia wiped off that chance by just letting two of the boys run right into her promptly created portals.

...portals that would lead each of them right into the eager arms of a busty villainess.

Okami: "Gasp..! Where...??? Oh... 0///0. Alright Miss Astrid, if I have to be your opponent to gain freedom, then so be it. Get ready!"
The wolfboy blinked in confusion for a moment, but he quickly realized the situation and got into a fighting stance, promptly taking the initiative as he rushed forward for an attempt at a clothesline, without second thoughts.

Ataru: "Wah...?!? How did... Uuffh... I... I have no intention of being your source of energy... i-if you insist I'll have to stop you by force 0///0".
More timid than the hot tempered Okami, the young mage blushed deeply at how Shisen stood up from her bed with sinuous, almost unwittingly seductive movements.
Her newly enlarged breasts bounced suggestively as approached, putting Ataru's 'serene mind' state at risk, hence why the young mage tried to look away like a shy little boy.
"S-Sylphe I summon your wind... 0///0", he muttered, still managing to summon a gush of wind around his limbs, aimed at enhancing his speed of movement.

Ryu: "I accept your conditions Lady Selunelia. T-This is what we came here for after all. To stop your crazy researches and restore justice! Come forth, seductress!"
The red-haired hero tried to sound more confident than he really was. His hands were glowing with concentrated spiritual pressure already. Though, with his decreased levels, and his busty opponent having absorbed good amounts of Okami's strenght and Ataru's mana, fighting her was not going to be easy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:21 am

Seeing Okami’s immediate move into action, Astride would smirk to herself as she had already was excited to play with the wolfboy. While unlike his compatriots regaining levels naturally was possible for him, he wouldn’t gain nearly enough to match his previous strength of when he entered. And she would demonstrate that to him, when she would duck underneath his attempted clothesline and return it with a spear to his side, the woman a8ming to push and pin him against the nearest wall.

At the summon of his speed enhancement, Astride would have her usual neutral expression, however her eyes carried a level of excitement at the sight of magic. And once he appeared ready, she would immediately rush him, aiming to strike at him with kicks and jabs. With his enhancement, she theorized he would be faster, however she pegged his hand to hand to be less than ideal for a fight against a demoness such as herself, and his flustered attitude to her body would likely cause some hesitation that she would attempt to exploit.

As for Selunelia, the busty witch was more than excited to begin her battle with one of the famous heroes. And as she used one last spell, her gems glowing white for a second as she used the strength stolen from Okami to amplify herself, she would immediately move in to lock hands with Ryu in a test of strength. “Well then Hero, show me the mettle that allowed you to defeat a Demon Lord. Unless, a certain something makes that difficult?” The witch obviously referenced her body, knowing how much of an effect it had on him and his partners already.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:48 am

Okami's bullcharge didn't pay off, as Astride used her own enhanced speed and strenght to frustrate his attack and pin him to the wall with a breath-taking spear.
"U-Unnghhff...d-dammit...", Blushing a bit at seeing the excited glint in her unpatched eye, the wolfboy groaned, clinging at the busty amazon's waist in an attempt at responding by picking her up into a bearhug.

Meanwhile, Ataru was sweating in spite of his enhanced agility as Shisen's superior hand-to-hand combat skills were pushing him into a corner, exacting grunts of pain from the young mage as her strikes occasionally hit the target.
"E-Enough... Undine...Aqua-strike!".
Ataru summoned another elemental, this time in form of a wave of water that he would push forth with a sort of palm-strike move.

Ryu: "N-Not at all...I'm completely u-unaffected... fuuh.. 0///0".
Ryu could not look more like an adorable little liar with his flushed face and embarrassed stutter, trying to deny Selunelia's charm as she quite literally amplified herself before his flustered eyes. The young hero would swear that the busty witch looked taller and curvier after the white glow dissipated, belittling with her teasing words and her busty beauty altogether.

"In any case, I'm not going to fall into your s-seductions... H-Here I come..! o///o",
The blushing hero would announce, moving forth to engage Selunelia into a test of strenght, supposed to have his max power behind it... but the sensuous distraction provided by her body kind of lessened Ryu's spiritual push instead, like she had cunningly figured out by now.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:34 am

When Okami would wrap her into the bearhug, Astride wouldn’t simply allow the situation to go in the wolfboy’s favor. Rather she immediately used the raised position in her favor and grabbed at the wolfboy’s head, wrapping her arms around him and pulling his face right into her bosom. “I guess you need a reminder that anything you do, is just struggling at the end.”

Seeing the water spell being shot, Shisen would reach behind her back and grip her sword, black magic being coursed into the blade before she cut out, slicing at the wave in order to prevent it from hitting. Should it work, she’d immediately sheathe her katana and then surprise Ataru with a leap, attempting to wrap her thighs around his head before flipping backwards for what appeared to be a textbook hurricana.

And as for Ryu, the lovely sight of Selunelia’s body alone proved more of a default threat than he’d wish, his own strength taking a drop from his flustered approach to her. And the witch was aware of this, smiling to herself as she’d use her now amplified strength to push the hero towards the wall.

Once there, she’d readjust her grip on him to have her hands holding onto his wrists, the busty witch making sure to pin him against the wall with her own lovely body while looking him in the eyes. “So you won’t fall for them? I guess I’ll have to work twice as hard then?” She winked before going directly for a kiss, planting her lips firmly on his.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:46 pm

A triple battle for freedom had just only started, and each of the 3 handsome heroes was in a tight spot already.

Okami: " I don't think so, I've got you at the momen-mnffh?? Ummfff.. 0///0".
The naive wolfboy would soon regret using a move that would bring his head so close to Astrid's large bosom, as the strong beauty promptly hugged him face first into the smothering confines of her cleavage, causing him to stagger around in blind flustered distress, reflexively loosening the grip of his bearhug.

Things went south even faster for Ataru, caught offguard as Shisen's cursed blade sliced his aqua wave into two parts, granting her an opening for her counter attack.
"U-unfhh... 0///0... Woaahh-uuungh!". The young mage had just the time to blush in embarrassed shock at the feel of her smooth thighs wrapping around his head and suggestively rubbing his face, when he was taken nto a spin and slammed back first to the floor, with Shisen ending ontop into a taunting schoolgirl pin, leaving Ataru too disiriented and short breathed to react quickly.

As for Ryu, Selunelia was taking her time playing with him. The lessening of his spiritual pressure was a sort of compliment to her beauty, but more importantly it allowed the busty witch to pin the supposingly strong hero to the nearest wall without any visibke strain on her teasingly smile face.
"G-gasp... This is impossi-mmnf~<3 0///0".
Ryu's eyes widened in seduced embarrassement as Selunelia leaned in, pinning him to the wall with her soft bosom and sealing his mouth into a mind-numbingly hot liplock.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:14 pm

“Oh, what’s the matter wolfboy? Distracted?” Astride would taunt as Okami began to move more, flustered from the beginning breast smother as his hold notably weakened. The woman would keep his face nice and secured in her cleavage for several seconds, waiting for his hold on her to become weak enough for her to break out, to which she’d instantly free his face and step back. This time however, she’d wrap her own arms around him and attempt a body-to-body suplex, wanting him stunned and on the ground.

Meanwhile, Shisen would pin Ataru down onto the ground with her usual intent, looking down to the boy between her thighs before stretching her legs out more. And once she felt comfortable, she’d clamp her thighs hard on his head, beginning a tight headscissors on him. “Before getting your energy, I need you less focused. Once we’re done, the absorption we can start.”

And as for the busty witch herself, she was most certainly smiling in content as she kissed the red headed hero with dominance, making sure her lovely curves were pressed nice against his body. With her magic, absorbing some of his energy now would be simple. However, she wanted to make it more entertaining for herself. So after a minute of kissing the boy, she’d release his wrists and step back. However, she’d immediately go down and wrap her arms around his waist, aiming to pick him up into a tight bearhug.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:26 pm

Distracted? Sensually humiliated and embarrassingly breathless would described Okami's status more accurately, as the wolfboy fruitlessly struggled in Astrid's lenghty breastsmother.
Once released, Okami was too disoriented to react as the busty amazon swiftly moved for her next planned move, and before he could say 'flipped over', the handsome hero had been slammed down with a picture perfect frontal suplex, a good amount of his wind huffed out with a painful groan as Astrid landed full-body ontop of him.

Ataru was grounded as well, and affected by Shisen's headscissors in more than one way as the pulsating squeeze of her legs muscles limited his air supply and the smoothness of her thighs teasingly caressed his flushed face.
"unffh...nnghh... f-fire elemental... I summonnh-ghh... yuuuh.. @///@".
The young mage tried to enhance his fighting potential imbueing his body with the power of fire. But Shisen's seductive dominance was starting to pay off, making his spell weaker from lack of concentration.
The boy felt warmer between her thighs; the vigor of his struggle had increased, but not dramatically.

And so, Ryu was the last boy still standing on his feet at the moment. Well, not really as Selunelia soon picked him up into her sensually suggestive version of a bearhug, his feet leaving the ground as her arms squeezed him tight, thus smooshing him into her massive bosom.
"G-Gasp.... uuunhgfhh... 0///0".
Ryu's hands were still free to strike but, after the hot kissing session they had just exchanged, punching Selunelia's lovely face was inconceivable to his silly chivalrous mind, urging the handsome hero to resort to a different way of fighting back, as he placed his hands on Selunelia's arms, trying to pry apart.
Too bad for him, being squeezed and rubbed in Selunelia's embrace was not helping his focus at all, which lessened his spiritual pressure significatively.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:35 pm

“Look who’s down again.” Astride would taunt Okami after preforming her duplex, remaining on top of the wolfboy for her gloating to have its full impact. And once she had situated herself on top of him, the busty villainess would then turn and lay down more on Okami in a 69 position, wrapping her legs around his head in a figure four headscissors in order to pull his face right into her lovely derrière. And at the same time, her barely contained bosom was resting right on top of his waist, teasing his boyhood as she had the perfect opportunity to strip him of his recently recovered shorts at any time.

As for Shisen, she was initially intrigued by Ataru’s activation of a spell. However the quick notice of his struggling barely having any impact on his attempt reminded her of the fatal flaw behind his and his cousin’s abilities. And so to further take advantage of this glaring weakness, she’d reach down and grab the back of the young mage’s head, pulling his face right into her crotch as she kept the headscissors going.

“Oh what’s the matter Ryu, surely after defeating the Demon Lord with your friends, breaking out of a girl’s embrace would be easy.” The busty witch would say, keeping a tight hug on the hero as she did. Obviously, she knew with her enhanced strength and seductive approach, his attempts would be much more of a challenge than a straight fight. But rubbing salt into the wound was the most fun for her. And as she would, she’d be sure that in the process of her bearhug, Ryu’s boyhood would be squeezed against her bosom, adding a more delicious factor onto the move for the hero to enjoy.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next