by ihateocrecolors Today at 1:26 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia

Post by wrestleryu Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:26 pm

Andy remained thoughtful for a moment.
In imagined scenarios, Auphemia would leak some self-accusing information, or even blatantly claim to a villainess, but he was wrong. Auphemia really seemed not to be the puppet master of the whole juncture all these, but she sounded like having plans to take advantage of it.

On one end, Andrew was not invested in the authority of forcing a researcher to reveal her works in progress.
On the other hand, the busty lady of the mansion was definitely up to something ominous that he could not overlook.

"Well then thank you for kindly helping the process of justice Lady Auphemia. You certainly are not the evil mind that is bringing chaos to our lands. My apologies if my questioning offended you".

Andy sighed, making a pause that would announce the important part.

"And still, the the realm is at risk of falling into chaos. We all must be responsible at times like this, and using the current situation to obtain power that will cause further troubles is too dangerous. Therefore...
You must immediately suspend your dangerous researches on spiritual energy! What would you say?".

Andy demanded, expecting nothing but compliance, for the sake of the realm. Reluctant maybe, but still compliance.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia

Post by USLMAN Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:51 pm

“Tits no worry, a few questions never hurt. I am a researcher after all, questions are what give me a job.” She’d lightly jest, satisfied with the fact that Andy had now understood she wasn’t the source of this phenomenon. However, a problem came from his demand.

“Now Why would I do that exactly?” Auphemia would ask. “My research is 100% safe, even before this mess I had made breakthroughs. And as far as I’m informed, I’d hardly call this any form of chaos.” She’d say, crossing her arms under her bust. “I assume you refer to the shift in power now with the magic in the environment, but how exactly is that entirely wrong?”

“So far the places that have been recently taken over by women were kingdoms already with the idea of the strong ruling, this is simply the pecking order shifting.” She’d add in, shrugging her shoulders. “And as far as I’m concerned, as long as my experiments continue to improve and I have suitable entertainment, there’s no problems going on. Now if the women began to exterminate men it’d be a different story, but I’ve heard of no such thing.”

Auphemia then spoke in defense of her research, looking to the boy as she appeared serious. “I will not halt my research, but there is a condition if met that I will agree to you terms.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:16 pm

As Auphemia talked in such positive terms about the idea of women taking charge and becoming rulers over the weaker males, it brought Andy back to the Fall of Nordenland. The name reminded of some ancient myth, but 1 year was barely gon since when the self-named order of the Motherly Amazons, empowered by some miserious form of magic, had subverted the throne and established a stern matriarchy. Himself, exiled because refusing to kneel before the usurper new womanly order. To think that they had gone as far as to rename Nordenland into Voluptia still had his blood boiling.

"Auphemia, I respect your holding a candle for fempower, but in my experience power corrupts... and a great power in the hands of those who weren't used to rule, I have seen where it leads".

Andy pondered for moment, then said: "Uhm we seem to be at a stall, so please tell me your condition".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:12 pm

“It’s a very simple condition.” Auphemia would say, smiling as she eyed him up and down. “We will have a battle, where the goal is to get a complete submission from the opponent. Should you win, I shall stop my experiments and shelve them for good until this situation with increased magic has been resolved. But if I win, you shall remain here as my bosom buddy, someone for me to fight and play with when I’m done with my work.”

Laying the conditions down, Auphemia would smirk as she flipped her hair up a bit. “Of course you can just as easily walk out, none of us will bust you over leaving with those odds. But if you choose to accept my proposal, I have a set place that we may battle, unless you have a problem with moving out of here?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:32 pm

With the recent huge shift of power into the fairer sex favor, the risk of being really defeated and be held prisoner of Auphemia and her busty maids was not to be taken lightly. Not to mention that Auphemia had been researching in other, yet to be revealed techniques to absorb more power.

But on the other hand, the busty Lady knew well that he could never quite and let this realm fall into the ample bosoms of dominant women, just like his beloved Nordenland.

...In other words, Auphemia had started wrapping him into her web already, giving him no choice but to accept her challenge.

"O-Of course, I have no problems with that! Please show the way 0///0", the valiant knight would say putting a resolute face... which looked so nice with the embarrassed blush on his cheeks.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:46 pm

“Good to see you’re inspired Andy-kun.” Auphemia would smile, the boy having accepted her terms based on his pride and his desire not to see history repeat itself. Even if it was a foolish plan to fight someone who at the moment was benefiting from the “chaos” going on, she respected his desire to fight for what he believed in. “Now then, if you’ll follow me.”

The busty mistress would then begin to walk down a hall, two maids following her while the other three followed behind Andy, passing a few different rooms before stopping at one at the end. “I’ve had this mansion built for a few years now, however unfortunately due to the location there hasn’t been any cause for this to be used outside of light spars between my maids for training.” She’d announce, before opening the door.

Inside the room was what Andy would recognize as a wrestling ring. Although unlike most, the canvas was built into the floor, the rest of the room appearing almost like a gym with several practice dummies across the way, some with large, breast shaped dents while others knocked over.

Walking further in, Sejna and Lusy would hold the ropes open so that their mistress could enter, even remaining so that Andy could walk into the ring as well. And once they were within the ropes, all five maids would leave at Auphemia’s gesture, leaving the two to themselves. “I figured you wouldn’t be able to focus with the idea of my maids potentially interfering.”

“They never would, they have upmost faith in me, but this is for your mental sake.” Auphemia would then lightly stretch, which was just putting her arms behind her back that would push her bosom out more. “So if I may ask Andy-kun, what level are you right now?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:37 am

Lead to the fighting area, Andy would blush deeply at the peculiar decorations of choice that made the room look both like a fighting arena... and an altar to big womanly breasts! 0///0

"It was nice of you to play fair, but let yourself know that a valiant knight focused on his purpose will not easily fall for such kind of... uh..d-distractions",

And just like that, Auphemia had caotivated his flustered eyes, casually prancing her bosom for him to stare.
"L-Level...? Oh sure, the combat rank granted by acquired abilities and experience. I am level 61, as expected from someone who defeated the Demon King, he grinned not without pride, sure that his information was likely to impress, maybe intimidate the busty lady.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:46 am

“Oh, 61 are you? How very impressive.” Auphemia would giggle, now more confident in response to the knowledge of what his level was at. “I’m sure that’s quite the milestone for a Knight such as yourself. Well, for a boy anyways. I’m sure it will serve you well in this fight.”

Placing a hand in her hip, Auphemia would be in her “stance”, a rather unorthodox one as she simply kept her right hand to her side. But of course he would see that her stance had involved that she was swaying her body fluidly, her breasts bouncing at the movement. But even then, she seemed perfectly calm, and was willing to wait for the boy to make the first move.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:07 am

Now this was not the expected reaction: far from intimidated, Auphemia still sounded very intrigued at hearing his current level. Even.. Happy to hear it? W-whatever.

Once in his ready stance, the young hero could not help but notice that Auphemia's own stance was, well, something different.
Right hand on her hip cocking her hips to one side, she started to sway in a fluidly looking way that was very eye-friendly... o///o

"H-Humpf... I'm not going to fall into some...distractions!", he said as he moved forward to attack first, the blush on his cheeks telling a slightly different story.

Not sure he wanted to hit such a beautiful lady unless having no other chance, he decided to resort to grappling style for starters, trying to grab one of her hands with his and put his other hand on her shoulder.
Though it would remind of the starting position for a waltz, Andy was actually trying to gain control of their starting standing lock, and hopefully bring Auphemia down with a judo move as he tried to swingbto one side and trip her leg.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:32 am

Whether it was of his knight nature or because he was still unsuspecting of what the busty mistress was capable of, Andy had gone in to attempt to put her in a standing lock. And the idea of such a simple technique working on her so early in their battle had Auphemia decide that for Andy to understand just what position he’s in right now, a demonstration would be made.

Swiping his arm off, Andy would only have a second to notice the surprising strength the woman had before she would suddenly swing her breasts for what could best be described as heavy hitting slaps! Striking him several times, she’d finish it with a decent forward bump directly to his face, the woman aiming to have him backpedal a few steps. “Careful there, Andy-kun. I’m not just a pretty face and amazing tits.” She’d wink, her eye glowing green for a second before returning to normal. The fight was just getting started, and Andy would be foolish if he thought a few tit slaps would be all Auphemia would bring to the table.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next