Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dark Reign: Venomous Distribution

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dark Reign: Venomous Distribution - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Reign: Venomous Distribution

Post by Tarantulust Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:19 am

The woman whimpered as her mouth was sealed shut with duct tape, both women cringing in fear as Yumi moved closer to them. They had no idea what type of woman she was, and every move she made was one that could potentially end their life. Just because Yumi said she wasn’t going to do anything doesn’t mean she meant it. The other corpses in the room could attest to the fact that she was unpredictable. So long as she left them alone, the women would not go insane from fear…and soon, Yumi would be off, hunting for the red head.

Kristy had never been so humiliated. She sat inside a locker, like some sort of bullied nerd back in high school. Occasionally, she could hear Miranda on the phone outside, saying something about this and that. Probably commenting on the freakazoid outside with a friggen knife! Why wasn’t she sending help? Was Kristy really worth so little to her plans after all? She knew Miranda was an emotionless monster, but leaving her to die? That was just cold!

Just as she began to hear footsteps outside the door to the room she was in, screens began to come to life inside the room! Apparently, this was some sort of tech room, and dozens of computer monitors suddenly sprung to life, along with a projector, spitting out a nearly blinding light! Kristy nearly shrieked in panic, but held her breath. There was no way that insane woman didn’t see all of this light! How was Kristy supposed to get out of this?

But then…something odd happened. Each and every monitor turned to a live feed…and Miranda sat patiently, waiting silently as she toiled away with some chemicals, quietly mixing them together. She was on each screen, and her noises were broadcasted throughout the building…what was she doing?

Kristy hoped she lived long enough to find out…

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Dark Reign: Venomous Distribution - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Reign: Venomous Distribution

Post by Chaos Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:47 am

The red head was a quick runner. In the few moments the maniac was asking the women her loaction, she completely dissapeared, however even that wouldn't save her from Yumi and her weird intentions. She was willing to find her and have some fun, after she though about it... But the priority was finding her and make sure to corner her. Luckely for Yumi, the midget seemed to went somewhere she had no escape options, but still had a few of hiding spots and that didn't make things easier.

It was funny enough that she only had noticed everything and also came down to this because of her loud mouth. If she wasn't that noisy maybe she would let pass, as she could've just let it pass thinking it was random workers... It was like if was destiny, even if Yumi didn't necessarility believe it. But sometimes you just can't deny it...

The blonde had been looking for the midget everywhere she could be in. She was short and that gave her an advatange of hiding and also she probably already knew the warehouse very well... However Yumi wouldn't let her escape. The crazy tracked down to the last room where she though she might be in, then noticing the sudden burst of lights behind the door. "Bingo..." She was probably in there. But was weird that something that could give away her location happened right there. Could as well be a trap or even somehow a decoy, but even with that she went forward with it.

"Oh? what is this? Interesting..." Upon entering the room, she found herself in front of a broadcast with someone who seemed to spent her time to take a degree on evil science wannabe. Finding herself in a strange situation, she didn't know quite sure what to do upon facing that. Her attetion immediately shifted towards the other woman forgetting about the midget. The only she could do is what for what could come next.

"Who the hell are you?"

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:20 am

The screen next to Miranda finally showed some movement, the corner of her eye catching the woman entering the room from every angle possible. Naturally Miranda finished her measurements first, wanting to ensure she got the proper amounts before focusing on anything else. The Blonde on the screen seemed curious as she spied Miranda…until she lost her interest and began shouting at her.

Miranda’s eyes lulled over towards the camera, finally seeing this woman completely. Her eyes narrowed, as if she were slightly disappointed. Miranda had used the counter next to the woman to get a rough estimation on her height… anywhere from 5’8” to 5’10”…though it was likely closer to the former. The scientist finally turned to face this intruder, her eyes peering at the girl from every monitor in the room.

“I am Miranda…”

The mask she wore gave her voice a slight static hiss, but it was her eyes that robbed her of her humanity. Even on screen, she moved with such precision, such grace, it was difficult to tell if she were a machine or human being.

“You must be Ms. Yumi Kuroshi…I must say, you dispatched my subordinates’ grunts with decent efficiency.”

Miranda didn’t bat an eye at the corpses that littered her security camera. To her, those men were just tools that had been destroyed before they had been used to their limit. The woman only looked at the bodies with a slight curiosity before returning to look at Yumi. She had already dug into this woman’s file before the seconds male’s body had hit the floor. She had learned a number of things from her age, to where she lived. A psychopath, to be sure…but perhaps one that could follow a strain of logic.

“However, you have just created a problem for me…Those men were loading supplies I need to further my experiments…their deaths are of little consequence and they are easily, but the time wasted is what concerns me.”

Miranda’s eyes watched Yumi like a laser, slowly boiling Yumi with an inhuman stare that seemed impossible for a human being to possess. It was as if she were trying to solve Yumi…like she was a puzzle with a few missing pieces.

“You have created a rather annoying issue for me…but you did not yet damage my supplies, so I find it logical to offer you a choice; be part of the solution, or be eliminated as a problem.”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:34 pm

When the intense lighting came from inside the room Yumi though it was an accident from the midget's part that gave her away, but didn't expect that was actually a much bigger fish. The maniac never though to find who was most likely to be the red head's boss. That could be quite worrysome aside from that she was like giving some weird vibes and that was enough to be worried about. Just these brief seconds was enough to make Yumi lose interest in the small one... After all, who would care about such a small character when a much bigger and better one appeared?

The white haired woman after just one line, which was she introducing herself as Miranda, was making Yumi losing interested, however the maniac quickly got interested when she heard her name pronounced by that woman. That surprised her as she didn't knew how Miranda knew it, after just some brief minutes. Anger and concern appeared in the blonde's expression thinking about the woman's capability to gather information and could be troublesome.

Letting the evil scientist finish her speech, making sure what she wanted and was on about. Yumi making her own impressions about the woman while she talked and with her sat down would be hard to see her height, however she gave the impression of someone that makes others do her bidding. This might not be true as she wasn't as observant as the other woman, but after she didn't necessarily cared. When she finish her speech Yumi couldn't help herself but once again giggle at Miranda's comments.

"Ok, Miranda... I'm impressed that you know my name? Did you manage to look everything up on me in the small time I was here or were you already looking up on me...?"

The insane woman got closer to the screen or projection, putting both hands on her pockets and look at her like if they were face-to-face. She didn't cared about the evil scientist's bussiness nor her problem with her. Just meet her already knew something bad was going out of there.

"About those men... Can you really blaming for taking out such hideous creatures? I mean they are nothing but bad stuff. After all what's the matter? I did leave those women alone didn't I? As your problem I don't care about it. it's yours not mine."

Yumi really wanted to test out this woman. She meet her and she's trying to threaten her and was only making her go back at her, trying to figure out what she was made out of, what made her move, what she was capable of or not... The options she gave where enough to play with, and she wasn't scared of the threat she could oppose to her... She had lived far worse.

"But now... What I get out that 'Solution' of yours? You just sound like you want me to help since I was the one to take your worthless grunts out... And what if I don't accept? Will you come after me? I mean... not like you're going to send more grunts and possibly damage the product. But there's also your red head minion. What about her? Do you not care about her safety?"

Yumi would pull both hands from the pockets extending them out with some previous items. On her right hand her knife and on her left the duct tape roll. All the meanwhile looking like she was laughing at her, trying to piss her off or make her expose some kind of feeling.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:53 pm

“Does it matter?” Miranda stated flatly. The young blond had approached the monitor, so it was as if they were talking face to face. The scientist would have preferred to actually speak to the girl in person…but at the moment, this was the way they had to speak with each other. Her empty, red eyes peered into those manic yellow daggers, the girl on the end looking at Miranda with a hint of curiosity.

“I am well aware of why you only slaughtered the males…Your father has multiple accounts of child abuse complaints filed against him through out the years of his life…until you fled from his home…I don’t feel the need to go through your entire life story, but I can see that the XY Chromosomes of the world haven’t treated you kindly.”

There was no sympathy in Miranda’s gaze, just a woman listing off facts she seemed to know off hand. She looked at Yumi without fear, but without any care either. She was neither a girl, nor a monster. Just an obstacle that needed to be climbed one way or another.

Yumi seemed confident in her position, pretty much challenging Miranda and egging her on from the other side of the computer monitor. She asked Miranda simple questions, likely trying to illicit a reaction from the woman.

But Miranda only tilted her head, as if such questions were obvious.

“You can deny my offer if you wish…but you will not live long enough to regret your decision.”
Miranda didn’t have a shred of doubt in her voice, her confidence exuded in her eyes as she answered each of the woman’s questions, “It is exactly as you said…you have cost me workers, so now I have positions to fill. It is only logical to use the resources given to you at any time, and right now you are first in line.”

Miranda let that sink in, waiting for Yumi to stop laughing maniacally and listen.

“Of course, if you deny my offer, I will kill you. You disrupted me once, and I will not allow that to happen again. Your hiding spaces, your trophies, will all be destroyed to ensure no one is ever aware of your existence.”

Miranda didn’t have a hint of hesitation. In fact, she seemed bored with the subject. Like she had done it before. It made Kristy shiver inside the locker, knowing full well what Miranda is capable of.

“I only care about accomplishing my goal. If you stand in the way of my work, you will expire with the rest. If you join, you will be compensated accordingly. While I find your taste for female prisoners to be…illogical, the work you would be doing for myself could reap you prizes far beyond my red headed companion.”

Miranda wasn’t lying. She simply laid out her plans on how she would deal with Yumi if she refused, and tempted her with joining her alliance. The scientist was not smug, nor did she act as though she were superior. She simply awaited the blondes response, like a computer waiting for a query.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:42 pm

The mood had really died. It was useless to try anything with the white haired, as if talking to a rock with a beating heart. It was obvious she wouldn't show any emotion or worry towards anything or anyone. Miranda knew what she wanted and used any needs necessary, not that was a bad thing. But what really did for Yumi was when the evil scientist mentioned her past. That was like a very old wound that would never heal, and each time she remembered it, started to hurt. Even through her laugh she was able to hear it fairly well...

After that, the Blonde was unabled to speak, letting Miranda finish her speech. Her great speech on how she was going to finish any threat to her big plans. Direct to the point, not even waiting for play a bit with her first or anything. What a great partner to have...

Yumi smirked as she already knew the answer, just waiting for the time to give it out.

"Aren't you a sweet one... You got yourself a deal! However I won't be just one of your grunts. If you want my help, I want to be seen as a equal or to be genrous similar enough and recieve a part of the share." She grinned while putting on the table the conditions for Miranda for their partnership. Something that if she wanted her help, she would to play by.

About her "passion" that would was something harder to explain to the scientist. Sometimes there's not logical explanation for every single human reaction, as instincts is something illogical. Only something that she needed to experience to understand the feeling. Of course that didn't Yumi to answer her back. The possibility of decreasing her lust hunger was also a very tempting offer.

"These feelings you call illogical are nothing more but animal impulses, instincts things that for someone like me hard to understand and maybe... even you. You would never understand unless you experience yourself. The body being curled and restrained by something, the eyes of the victims... The warm and comfort! You wouldn't understand not matter how much I explain." Yumi pouring her heart out while explaining, like saying a poem out of her heart, getting too carried away at the end.

"Now... I accept the offer for the possibility to capture more thropies even if they are temporary, but I also want that red haired one. Of course if you allow me, as she's clearly yours..."

Yumi calmed down a bit, keeping a smile while looking back at Miranda. She did not really had much reason to reject or accept the offer, but for the rewards giving out by her possible new partner. She would wait patiently for Miranda to analyze the extra conditions and answer back to the insane one, while she placed both her hands and the objects she was holding back in the pockets.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:33 pm

Miranda waited to hear the strange woman's response. The scientist was well aware of what the logical choice was in a situation like this, but she found that so many people chose the alternative rather than what was smart. Considering this woman had started the evening by slaughtering a handful of men, Miranda wasn't holding out hope she would see reason.

And yet...she accepted Miranda's offer. The woman's red eyes narrowed, a possible reaction from the machine like woman. It didn't last, as Yumi laid out her list of demands if she were to be accepted into Miranda's fold. Miranda remained silent as this new woman, this rogue element asked to he considered an equal. She rather smartly rephrased her request, lowering herself to simply a well off superior officer. It was a bold demand to make...bit Miranda never had any intention of pushing Yumi to the "ground floor". Not after proving she could not work with men without trying to slaughter  them all.

No...such a wild element needed to be kept close...and used to it's maximum potential.

"I see the logic in keeping you away from my minor work force. However, you will only receive what you earn. If you can prove to me you are an asset worth maintaining, then you will have your share, as well as your trophies."

Miranda finally turned away from Yumi, refocused on her liquid measurements.

"You may not have Kristy. I will not waste a capable asset on somerhing so... illogical as your desires. However...you may keep the two you left alone...but insure they never speak of whay they have seen...ever."

Miranda made sure Yumi understood what she meant, sending a cold, and deadly glare at the blonde.

"I demand at least a modicum of loyalty, Yumi. Betrayal is inefficient, and I can not have your goals drive you to attempt anything... So your first assignment is clear. Bring me a test subject, one of quality. Bring me this, and you will walk by my side.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:34 pm

Yumi smiled as at least some of her requirements have been meet. After all, if she was going to work along side the scientist she didn't want to be seen as just some minion like the ones that feel to her. If so that could've disturbed her morality and the will to work for Miranda would be way lower. Also was pretty obvious why Miranda wanted to keep her away from the grunts, avoiding the casualities was something to keep in mind.

The blonde felt dissapointed as her target after all was off her bounds, but there was nothing she could do about it. If she really needed that red head midget for her plan, then be it, but still made it like the target that was always beyond her reach and she had to deal with it.

Yumi eyed Miranda more seriously as the really thing was starting.

"Fine, fine. Stay away from grunts and stay calm around Kristy. I mean if you want I can even help her in some stuff. Now about that test subject... Do you want a random someone? Strong? Weak? Describe that Quaility you're looking for... Also if we're going to work, you can ask for your friend to stop hiding and don't worry about those two I felt behind... They work enough for a compensation prize..."

Yumi walked away a bit, before starting on her tracks and turn around to the evil scientist now with an angry murderous look.

"I'm respect you as long you respect me back! That means you don't lower me to the level of those weaklings, ever, no matter the reason. Also... Don't think about betraying me and, specially Never mention my past again! Do that I might consider make you my next prize or worst..."

She calmed down before continuing. "Well, if anyone works for your test, you might want to call the midget... Some of my prizes might work and I may need help."

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:30 am

Miranda would have preferred to have been there at the moment. While she had so much more important work to do, if she was joining a partnership with this woman, it would have been better if they did so face to face. A screen caused all sorts of things to be interpreted the wrong way, even if they chatted like normal. For one thing, Yumi seemed to mistake her position entirely. She seemed to think she had any power whatsoever, despite having virtually having every escape route cut off and a predator’s sights set right on her. She could be a useful tool no doubt which was the only reason she had yet to be consumed.

Still, she was not so far gone as she would leave everyone to believe. She seemed to be fine with only half of her requests being fulfilled, apparently understanding that she was really in no spot to complain. Not when she knew nothing of her new employer, other than her name.

Miranda hardly paid any further attention to Yumi and her rambling, waiting for her to get whatever it was in her system out. Oddly, she still had the notion Miranda could be intimidated, the white-haired woman looking over at her ravenous new attack dog with a benign expression. It seemed her past was a sore subject for her. The power she let it have over her was only available for others to use against her. Why she would let such an obvious weakness sit in the open…Miranda didn’t understand.

“So long as you follow my orders, you have nothing to fear from me. I have a particular target in mind…but for now I am too busy to discuss anything with you further. Take your prizes and return home. An agent will contact you shortly with my instructions. Do not cause any more disturbance in the surrounding area. If you try to leave or move away, I will know, and action will be taken against you.”

Miranda’s icy cold tone was sharp and curt. Her lack of respect for life of any kind came off as clear as day, and she would cut the transmission, leaving Yumi to her desires, and Kristy hiding in a locker. There was no way the red head would come out, not for at least another hour! She was glad Miranda had not given her up, but terrified of her new co-worker, that seemed to want her in particular. Everyday, it seemed working for Miranda was getting worse and worse all the time.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:23 pm

Yumi wasn't really liking Miranda's idea. The blonde didn't wanted to be bossed around by the scientist all the while, she acted like had power over everything and everyone. She was always used to work alone with no one else tell her what to do, so it could be understandable that she didn't knew about teamwork, but she felt like was being just a puppet or something. However was something she had to handle for now...

The partnershit was starting doubtful. Miranda seemingly wanting to have control over the maniac so her plan could succeed not caring about nothing else, while Yumi wanted nothing but her own good. This could be troublesome on the job ethic.

"Yeah, Yeah... I get it...'Boss'. Just don't forget to give me expicifications about the target, and I hope ins't just some lame ass person. Also don't worry about me causing more trouble around here. This place is a desert and these facilities can't be any worse." Yumi saying it in sarcastic manner making it look like she was joking with her. When she called her Boss, she almost couldn't hide the disguste even though she was joking. She sighed before turning around and seem to start motion to the door, her usual creppy smile of a lustful hunter appearing on her face. "I got to be going. Can't let my prizes waiting or escape. So see you around or something, tell your girlfriend or whatever that I said hi. And next time you have grunts try spending money on someone better."

Yumi exiting the room and walking through the warhouse, while laughing and giggling maniacly. Going back to where everything begun, where men fell to her and the hunt for the small red head bunny started. While walking back, she though about the remarks of that conversation, smiling as her tongue pass lightly on her lips. "She's interesting. I think she won't let me down."

If upon finding her female grunts on the same place, she would pull out her knife to scare them, remembering how they reacted the first time and pulling also the roll of duct tape. She'd try to make them stand up before trying to tape their arms behind their back making elbows tounch, before moving to tape above and under their breasts and finally moving to their legs, taping them togther by wraping in the thighs, above and under the knees and by the ankles. Taping their mouths sut, then aiming her knife at them trying to make them move, guiding them home. "Start hopping, I will guide to your new home. Don't worry, we got all night to get there and then we're going to have so much fun..." The insane blonde walking away with her hopping captives and future toys.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next