Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

beangraff, Daaharu, Harrier, killcarrion, kiranar, LARIATO, Lobo, LunarWolf, Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Summer Splash 2020 Reminder

Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:17 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Hullo Hullo! Friendly Mod Tai here!

Reminder folks, Summer Splash 2020 still starts in June!

Now is the time to start any stories you may have planned in order to have them done in time for the show!

Please let the mods know if you have a match, promo, or story that you want added to the card! Now is the time to do so!

Also, location! Since AFW is celebrating 15 years this year, we are hosting Summer Splash at Odaiba Beach in Tokyo, which was the location of the very first Summer Splash …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Huge Apology!

Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:54 am by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hey everyone,

It's Ragdoll. First off I wish everyone the best of luck and ask you all to be safe with the whole spread of COVID-19 and all. And secondly, I wanted to apologize to everyone I have matches and threads with me. With the COVID-19 stuff, and on top of some pretty messed up news regarding family related things, I've been a bit stressed and can't find the time. I might be gone for a month to take care of my grandparents, so once I apologize for needing to take a sudden

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:58 pm by acuya

...at my job, anyway.

For those who don't know, I work at UPS, and the recent closing of...everything has put a bit of a strain on us, recently. Our work's gone up to Christmas levels, but unlike back then, we don't have seasonal hires to absorb the workload - in fact, we have less people than usual because people keep calling out or just going absent.

So, I say all this to say that my posting is going to be a bit more sporadic than usual, and yeah, I know, it was sporadic to begin with. I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Li-Mei vs Rydia Highwind - A Lewd Fantasy

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Li-Mei vs Rydia Highwind - A Lewd Fantasy - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-Mei vs Rydia Highwind - A Lewd Fantasy

Post by BritBrat on Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:44 pm

There wasn't much to this whole thing, true, but if there was one thing that Li-Mei had learnt in her years, it was the biggest dam can burst with a few well-placed cracks. There was the reason why most go barefoot in such matches. People never seemed to understand the utility of a good, useful foot, but the Chinese woman always found it incredibly useful. You just had to work at properly applying them.

And she knew the dangers of it, which is why she looked to struggle out. Since it wasn't something that's truly restraining her, prying her legs should be easy enough. A good jerk here and her legs can be free, and the Oriental Rose would work on something against the cosplayer. Though that is easier said and done without the distracting pleasure that is being given by Rydia’s foot. Her body seized up as jolts went through her body, her legs stiffening, even as they are held up by Rydia herself. She bit her lip, trying to tide herself but that was already a difficult task to do. Her lips were quivering, as much as she tried to stop it with biting her lip. Her pussy was betraying her as the sensations of it all, the stimulation of Rydia’s doing; it was going to buckle and break in its pursuit, its need of pleasure. The Oriental Rose breathed in deeply, her fists tightened and pounded at the mat, not getting much purchase, nothing to hold on to other than trying to keep it at bay. Yet she was delaying the inevitable.

“Hahhh…auuuhh….no!...I’m not….I…am not…!” Li-Mei defiantly says, refusing to give truth to Rydia’s claims. Anyone can get wet down there if stimulated enough, and that is a fact. It’s not so impressive that she is using the foot to turn her on as the same can be said of the fingers or the mouth or even one’s pussy. Yet somehow…she couldn’t deny how flawless they were, how soft they felt, the smoothness of the curves and arches, brushing, tickling and grinding at her sex. From the way, her nipples stiffened and the building wetness of her pussy grows underneath such a thin material, it was hard to deny it.

And that is all before she soon increased the intensity of her foot grinding upon Li-Mei’s sex, going faster and harder, and the pangs of pleasure hitting her even harder than before. Her toes were curling, signalling of what is to come. “No! I…won’t! I’ll never...hauuugh…I-I…” She couldn’t bring herself to finish that sentence before her body locked up, her back arched and chest thrusts forward, bringing about the outcome that the emerald haired cosplayer had sought out! “NNNGGUUUAAAHHHHH~!!” Li-Mei threw her head back, the sheer sensation of Rydia’s foot pushed her past the edge as she experienced the first, yet earth-quaking orgasm. Shuddering, the waves of pleasure washing all over her, her cheeks blushing with a red hue, more so in embarrassment as well because of the forced orgasm. She closed her eyes, just wanting to blank the world away…and even the drone looming over them both.

Back to top Go down

Li-Mei vs Rydia Highwind - A Lewd Fantasy - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-Mei vs Rydia Highwind - A Lewd Fantasy

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:00 pm

It took some time and effort, Li Mei proving capable of putting up a strong resistance to Rydia's attempts to get her to cum. But the green haired cosplay enthusiast kept at it, keeping her grip tight on the woman's stiffening legs, rubbing fast and furiously, her heel, sole, and toes all pressing and rubbing against her covered pussy, feeling the growing dampness as the woman writhed underneath her.

Finally though, the dam burst, and the beautiful chinese vixen finally came. Rather than let up though, Rydia took a look up at her drone, making sure its handler got everything on camera, and continued rubbing throughout her orgasm, trying to heighten and extend it as best she could. "One orgasm too much for you baby? You gonna submit?" she asked, taking pride that she got the other woman off.

Eventually, if the woman didn't give right there, Rydia would stop her assault, dropping the girls legs onto the mat and backing up, posing for the crowd to enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat on Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:29 pm

“Uuuuuunghuuh…haaahh…hnnngh…” Her body twitching from the sheer pleasure of it all, one that she hated to admit, but something that her body would fully admit considering the kind of orgasm she just had. She gritted her teeth, breathing in deeply, trying to shut away from the world, remembering that blasted drone was hovering above them. She didn’t want to submit, especially not to this newcomer already, only one orgasm was pulled from her and that is far from being the one to put her away.

“Ghhh….no…not done…yet!” Li-Mei gasped. The pangs of pleasure lingered, throbbing underneath the flawless foot of Minerva. The Oriental Rose wasn’t going to throw in the towel just yet. There was a reason why she’s still a rookie. But still, it wasn’t as if she wasn’t good. No, that foot seemed well taken care of, and with the way she used, then it probably wasn’t her first time. Her juices leaked out of Li-Mei’s pussy, shuddering and basking in the afterglow of the orgasm. Her legs dropped onto the floor hard, legs trembling, keeping her pride intact.

Rydia would stand back, the Chinese woman rolling onto her hands and knees, pushing herself to get up, her pussy still left with a reminder of her foot as it throbs some more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:36 am

This was great. So far, this was a pretty perfect start to her first match here in Friction. Met a hot girl, made her cum, all she had to now was win the match, and she'd be pretty set.

"See that loyal fans?" She yelled up at the drone. "Already got this beauty on the ropes! Hope your ready for more, cause you ain't seen nothing yet!" she exclaimed, hyping things up to her private fanbase while walking up to the still recovering Li Mei, grabbing the chinese woman by the arm and pulling her the rest of the way up to her feet, no matter how shaky her legs still might have been, hands immediately groping at the woman's breasts while looking over her attire.

"You know I love the outfit, I really respect a woman with style and creativity like you clearly have...I'll try not to tear it as I strip you out of it, alright?" Rydia teased, leaning her head in to press her lips against her opponents, the drone controller making sure to get a good shot as it circled around!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum