by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Noble Effort (For BritBrat)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Noble Effort (For BritBrat) Empty Noble Effort (For BritBrat)

Post by dlamp Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:01 am

Maelle practically slammed open the locker room door as she walked out, dressed in rather fashionable training attire. Black biker shorts with rather expensive decals on them, a black sport's bra intrinsic white laces decorating it, black fingerless gloves and ankle braces with white padding, and topped off with her long hair in two buns. Honestly, she looked more like a model than a fighter, and as she walked toward the training ring, several people eyeing her as she did so, Maelle made her announcement.

"Who wishes to train with me?" She proclaimed it expecting a response, but all she got were confused stares and then immediate disregard as everyone went back to their training. She waited a moment, then pouted. What was the deal? Sure she wasn't some famous fighter, but they could at least recognize her dignified aura. "Hmph! No matter, I'll simply train by myself for the moment." With that said, she walked over to the mats, doing stretches at first, then moving to push-ups, sit-ups, and finally beginning to practice basic kata. It was just to warm-up before getting to the real meat of her training. And maybe someone with more discerning eyes could see her noble status and aura through her efforts instead.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Noble Effort (For BritBrat) Empty Re: Noble Effort (For BritBrat)

Post by BritBrat Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:28 am

Li-Mei was simply in mid stretch when she suddenly heard the door being slammed and a loud voice reverberating the whole gym. Frankly, the Oriental Rose wasn't so interested in mingling with other Friction talent at the moment, mostly keeping to herself at this point in time. After how things are going, she preffered to work out in peace. 

Of course, this was a Friction gym. This sort of thing happens here on a daily basis. Someone coming in mostly looking for a fight. Arguably it's the best place to find one, though opponents can be debatable, as she experienced when she first came here.

So she would go back into doing her own thing. Keeping herself to herself and letting someone else deal with this random person. And it would look to be the case. That is until something caught her eye. 

Rather the corner of her eye when she saw this little one performing something akin to kata. It usually isn't something that catches her attention, but she looked pretty interesting...and darn cute. A kawaii it seems. Interesting to see one here of all places.

Okay, so her curiosity is piqued and she would be drawn to leave her yoga mat and walk up towards the new person. Her amethyst gaze looking down whilst she does her kata. "Another martial artist?" She would finally say as she leans on one of the machines but outside of the mats, simply just wearing a red sports bra, shorts and trainers. "Your kata looks decent at least."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:20 am

Maelle perked up. Finally, someone had noticed her! She turned toward the voice, seeing a rather beautiful woman standing near the mats. From her comment she seemed to either be a martial artist as well, or someone that had seen enough of it to give a discerning opinion on her form. Either way Maelle smiled at the comment, flipping her ponytail. "But of course!" She stated. "My dear mother taught my all she knew about Japanese martial arts, namely judo though. It's only natural her offspring shows the same potential." She relaxed, standing more casually and smiling at the woman. "Ah, allow my to introduce myself. I'm Maelle Mondue, a humble noblewoman and aristocrat, at your service." She said. "Since you seem far more astute than our colleagues here, mind giving my your name, mademoiselle?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:00 pm

At the very least she was quite cute when she perked up just at the simplest point of being noticed, watching her mannerisms. From close up, she definitely had to be a kawaii. No doubt about it. The size difference is telling once she is more closer to the woman. The small one certainly has some charisma, mentioning that it was her mother which taught her martial arts. How nice. She could sorta relate...except for the mud wrestling in the pit part growing up.

"Your mother? That's pretty good." It is then that she introduced herself, Maelle. Sounds French, but had a Japanese mix to her. Pretty exotic. What did stuck out was her status as a aristocrat. Which AFW has almost no shortage of. "You flatter me." She smirked but straightened up off the machine. "I'm Li-Mei." She looked up and down before the next question came to her mind. "And how long have you trained?"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:59 pm

Li-Mei... A Chinese name. How interesting. A fellow foreigner. Maybe we could be friends... "Hm," Maelle paused for a moment, thinking on the question. "My mother trained me in the basics when I was four, and started training me for honest combat and self-defense when I turned eight." She explained, giving a sheepish smile. "I was... bullied quite a bit by my older siblings and others in the past, so my training was more practical after awhile..."

She cleared her throat, regaining her composure and running her hand through her ponytail again. "In any case, now I'm an honest-to-god warrior in the art of Judo. But how about yourself, mademoiselle? You clearly have a trained and fit body as well! I take it you're a fellow martial artist too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:19 pm

It was nice meeting someone new. Someone interesting, someone who wasn't of this land that they now live in. And this Maelle person seemed to be that. Despite coming off as a little snobbish when she entered, there was a certain charm to this little one. And as the Frenchwoman unpacked more about her past training and the reasoning behind it, it looked all the more impressive.

The Oriental Rose could understand where this little one was coming from. Having to defend herself was something that could help when you are getting picked on. Though her parents didn't teach the style of Kung-Fu just to defend herself against bullies. "Well, that being the reason to drive you into training more is admirable. I can respect that. And from what I've seen, you kept up with your training. Impressive."

But now it was her turn to be quizzed about her martial art history. Which was a breath of fresh air, only Natasha had ever questioned about that, let alone experienced it first hand. "That I am. Chinese martial arts, though. Not Japanese, obviously. Mainly Kung-Fu...a bit of Chinese Kickboxing...that my parents didn't teach me, but the other one they did. It was more out of tradition for my family."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:56 pm

"Ah, Merci!" Maelle gave a small bow, smiling bright. Though confident in her skills, the recognition was nice. And much like Maelle thought, this woman did have martial arts experience, though in Chinese fighting styles rather than Japanese ones. It made sense, given the woman's origins, and it was also interesting to learn she learned through tradition rather than necessity like Maelle. She was curious now. Maybe she was some martial arts heiress or something. The thought charged her small body with excitement! TO be recognized by someone like that... Maelle was smiling wide.

"In that case, think you could show me a bit of your style?" She asked, her tone a tad more excited than she wanted to show. She paused, clearing her throat again and regaining her composure. "I've only seen Kung Fu in movies and action series. I'm curious to see what an actual demonstration looks like."

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:47 pm

While Li-Mei wouldn't go through much of bullying when she grew up, she can understand people going to martial arts for that particular reason. It's a good motivator and most cases, some end up sticking with it. Maelle proved to be one of them and while Li hasn't seen much past her kata, there was skill there. 

Maelle seemed to take the compliments nicely and didn't seem to be too egotistical about it. Which was nice at least. And apparently Maelle wants to a taster of Chinese martial arts in a form of a demonstration. She never expected her day to be where they both show off their respective styles but who was she to deny what she wants? 

"Aha, yeah. I can show you some. Most are kinda choreographed for dramatic effect." She came into the first stance, both her feet together and her hands to her side. The Oriental Rose would begin her Tao Lu, the Chinese version of kata, the Five Stance routine that she at least know off by heart. There wouldn't be any hesitation in her movements, not caring who else is watching other than Maelle. By the time she get to halfway, or resting stance, she checked Maelle if she was at least enjoying the little demonstration.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:08 am

Maelle watched Li-Mei's movements with wide eyes once she began. Every movement was sharp and focused, like which strike was aimed at an invisible foe. It was a focus Maelle sometimes saw her mother go into when she was showing her a move or demonstrating something. Ooooh, so this is a kung fu fighter's skill~ It was a lot more... expressive than her judo or basic striking kata, that was for sure. Almost like a dance in a way.

She watched intensely, smiling with excitement as Li-Mei paused in her demonstration. Maelle met the woman's eyes, excitedly waiting for more.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:10 pm

Rather than some of the more rigid stance and attacks shown in most Japanese martial arts, kung-fu remained more flowing, fluid even. And Li-Mei was smart to accentuate that point with her own form, letting Maelle’s eyes take in the trained motion that was practised lots of times. It was as she was back in her home country even and not in Tokyo. She looked back to see if the French Noblewoman was paying any attention to it and she is, much more attentive and her expression was genuine, which had Li-Mei carrying on, all before she would reach the final step before returning back to the starting point.

“Well, that took me back.” Li-Mei said as she put her palm next to her fist, bowing towards the small woman. “How did you like that?” She was curious to know what she thought of this, after seeing something more real rather than something more exaggerated.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next