by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hell's Open Challenge! (For Caboose)

2 posters

Go down

Hell's Open Challenge! (For Caboose) Empty Hell's Open Challenge! (For Caboose)

Post by GreatForce Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:38 am

Things were going well for AFW newest manager Leni, her prize fighter Kogi was on a win streak of 3, her pirate girl Shibita was doing pretty well for her self, and her newest tension girl Maria and just debuted with a oil hentai match. Needless to say she we cocky as hell right now. So much so she was going do a open challenge tonight, maybe one of AFW's big fish would bite the bait. The mere though of that caused her to chuckle evily as she finished up the last of her paper work, in her office. Closing up her book's she slammed her books into her bag and packed them up. "Hey Lard ass! Lets go!"

*THUMP THUMP THUMP* Out of the shadows Kogeki would appear almost waiting as if she was on que. "Hmph... Fine..." While not particularly enthralled by this mess Kogi wasn't getting payed for nothing, and Leni payed GOOD. Only reason she even tolerated this little shrimp, for even a second. They would arive at the arena shortly after. Leni would make her usual entrance with Kogeki carrying her on her shoulder. Showered with boo's as fans despised the duo after taking down a much beloved heroine of AFW.

"HELL YOU CHUMPS AND SLUTS! HAPPY TO SEE US AGAIN?" leni would pause taking in the jeers. "YOU SEE MY CLIENT AND I BEEN ON A HOT STREAK RECENTLY! TAKING DOWN THAT PINK DILDO, THE FAT GENERAL OF AFW AND HER OH SO PATHETIC HWA!" She would laugh as Kogi just stay silent, not really enjoying the boasting, as it was more of a sign of weakness in her eyes. "SO TELL YA WHAT YOU LITTLE SHITS!? IF ANYONE BACKSTAGE WANTS TO FUCK WITH THE GOD DAM YOKOZUNAAAAA! THEN I'M ISSUING AN OPEN CHALLENGE RIGHT NOW!" Leni laughed her ass off knowing full well none of the jobbers backstage had the balls to take up this challenge!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Hell's Open Challenge! (For Caboose) Empty Re: Hell's Open Challenge! (For Caboose)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:05 am

The crowd sure seemed to hate Kogeki tonight. However, there was one lady who did not hate the sumo. And she was coming out right now. Unbreakable would play as the giantess herself walked out with a microphone in her hand. Looking happy as ever, the woman waved to all the fans who were cheering for her as she stood on the stage. Then, her music would fade quickly as soon as her lifted up her mic.

"HAAAAAAAAIIIIII KOGI! DID YOU MISS MEEEE?! DON'T BOTHER ANSWERING CAUSE I KNOW YOU DID!!!" the bubbly woman shouted out as loud as she could while waving like a dummy. "Soooo...before I yell at the short lady about calling me fat...I wanna be the first to say...congrats on all of your success Kogi! You earned it!" she'd start to say as the boos intensified. "Heeeeeey! No booing! She's a really tough lady! Plus she's nice! So let's cheer instead! Say it with me now...Ko-gi-is-the-best! Ko-gi-is-the-best!" Himeko began to chant while smacking the side of her hip since she couldn't clap and speak at the same time. The fans didn't get into it, though. And they started chanting 'Ko-gi-is-an-ass!' much to the giantess's horror.

"Nooooooo! That's not how it goooooes!" she'd whined as her arms flailed about. "Come on guys...Kogi's sooo cool...she's not a butt!"Althoooough...she does have a really hot one...Hehehehehe!" she'd giggle like a child while giving a flirty wave at Kogeki. "Ok! For real though! I'm here cause I'm accepting your open challenge! Don't say no cause I lost to her already...you said anyone...and I'm a one!" Himeko would say, causing the fans to laugh and chant, 'She's a one', over and over. The giantess actually chanted along with them soon enough.

Things had become very silly...very fast...

"So what do you say Kogi?! Wanna tussle with me again?! Please please please PLEEEAAAASE!" Himeko would say, begging for another round with her favorite sumo. Her eyes having the same look a puppy would have when they wanted to play. All she needed to complete the look was a collar...which she may or may not enjoy having.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Hell's Open Challenge! (For Caboose) Empty Re: Hell's Open Challenge! (For Caboose)

Post by GreatForce Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:59 pm

Kogeki would just look at Himeko as she strutted down the ramp, her plump yet muscular body really a site to behold. She was so pure, so kind compared to her almost made Kogi feel bad that Himeko was the one to come out. Leni on the other hand couldn't give two FUCKS about Himeko. "Oh the fuck... This lard bitch... I wanted something with brawn! BRAWN!" Himeko talked with so much intent too, you almost think she was mocking Kogeki, if you had never seen Himeko talk before.

Seems the crowd did not share Himeko's affection for the demon yokozuna tho... The boo's only got more intense as Himeko congratulated Kogeki on all her success so far even if a fair chunk of it had been against her and her squad. H-Hey Himeko..." Kogeki said under her breath clearly embarrassed how this whole ordeal has started now. "Ah god dammit..." Ironically the crowd yelling Kogi is an ass was the least of her worries right now. "Fuck outa here Himeko you've already lost! I'm looking for someone actually worth while! I don't care if I said anyone, your not a somebody to begin with!" Leni yelled.

"I accept..." Leni in shocked and angrily looked at Kogeki "You lose you braincells are the way here theirs no way we are fighting her aga-" Leni couldn't finish her sentence as Kogi back handed her, sending her tumbling away... A small and light blushed was viable on her cheeks as she pressed up against Himeko. "I'm feeling like an FCA this time around, but that's boring~. So how about you decide?" Kogeki winked in a playful manner.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:20 pm

Himeko felt bad that Kogi was being booed. The sumo had just begun to greet her when the fans attacked verbally. Meanwhile, Leni had called her a lard bitch. The meanie should know that the giantess had lots of brawn! Lots! So Himeko was visibly pouting as she stared at Leni from the stage. She sure was a meanie. Honestly, Himeko didn't understand why Kogeki would listen to her. Sure you're supposed to listen to managers, but this one was pretty mean.

Leni seemed dead set against giving Himeko a chance too. Which sucked, cause she really wanted to tussle with Kogi again. Then the sumo accepted outta nowhere. Himeko's eyes immediately went wide and she jumped up with a loud cry of happiness. "YIIIIPPPPEEE!" the woman shouted out as she bounced over and over again. That's when Leni started bad mouthing Kogeki too. The sumo wasn't taking it, though, as she back handed her manager. Himeko reacted with more jumping and some clapping before running down and getting in the ring. Afterwards, Kogeki suggested a FCA, but added that was too boring so Himeko should pick. The giantess's imagination went wild then as she was given the power to choose.

"Uuuh! Uuuh! UUuuummm! SMOTHER MATCH!!!" Himeko blurted out to everyone's surprise. The giantess blushed from her response, though. She didn't wanna sound too pervy around Kogi. "...I mean...Smother with falls counts anywhere! SMOTHERS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH!" she shouted out. Now that it was out there, this sounded really fun. She and Kogi could fight all over the arena, and then win by smothering them out cold! Himeko was looking forward to smothering the sumo with her breasts and butt. However, she was also looking forward to Kogeki doing the same to her! But there was one more thing Himeko wanted...

"...AND...if I win...I would like to keep you as my POW...for a week...if that's ok..." the giantess would say while twiddling with her thumbs all embarrassed for suggesting that.

Last edited by M.J.Caboose14 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:26 pm

"Smother?" Kogeki blurted out, as Himeko struggled to name her match. It was kind of cute to the sumo girl honestly, but she kind of expected something of this nature from Himeko. She finally ended with up Smothers count anywhere match. Much to Kogi's shock. "N-Nani? She blurted out as she took a second to even process what come out of Himeko. Then she added keeping Kogi for a week as a POW! Needless to say Himeko had peaked the Yokozuna's interests. "Smothers count anywhere? Hmmmm... I guess I still do have to repay you for all those smothers from are first match.~" Kogeki smirked as she walked around Himeko.

"HEY DUMBASS WHAT ARE GONA GET IF YOU WIN! I AINT LETTING YOU FIGHT HER FOR NOTHING! I WANT BLOOD YOU HEAR ME! BLOOOOOD!" Kogeki would roll her eyes as Leni yelled from the sidelines like the little goblin she was. "Hmph... Much I can't stand her she does have a point. So if I win I'll take HWA as my POW for a week~ Sounds good?" Hardly a fair trade with one possible loss for Leni vs Himeko's entire squad for a week, but the Yokozuna know's Himeko is gona take this. She's to dumb to realize how bad of a deal this is anyways.~

Slapping the side of her butt and letting it jiggle before sticking out her hand to seal the deal. "I'll practically play with you as if were in the states again." Kogeki giggled evilly as she waited for Himeko's response.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:49 pm

Himeko knew she had to entice Kogi more for such stakes. Leni was shouting about needing blood. Himeko ignored her though. Kogi had all her focus, as always. When the sumo asked for the entire HWA as her pow, the giantess was nervous. Himeko wasn't sure how they'd react to being the woman's toys. They hated her honestly. Which made things awkward cause the general adored Kogi.

The giantess was blushing as she was circled by the sumo. Clearly nervous as she watched Kogi circle her, the woman felt like shark bait. The sumo's eyes just felt so lusty as they scanned her thicc body. Then, Himeko yelped out loud as she was spanked by Kogeki. Her big booty bouncing and jiggling as the sumo's palm smacked her cheeks. Himeko couldn't look happier when she was spanked, though. It was like when a schoolgirl got noticed by their crush.

"I ACCEPT!!!" Himeko blurted out from the excitement of being spanked. She smiled so much as Kogi brought up the states. She and the sumo had a blast in California after Summer Splash. So much so that Himeko got an article in the works that centered around their fun so others could see how great it was. In truth, they wanted to know what Himeko's title plans were. All they got, though, was the giantess rambling about her 'super-mega-awesome-amazingly-special vacation with Kogi'.

"Let's go Kogi! You and me! I'm gonna sit on your face all around this arena!" Himeko would say all excited as she shadow boxed and bounced around. "Come on! I don't even wanna wait for the ref to get here! You got the first move...now bring it on!!!" the giantess roared, begging Kogeki to hit her so they could begin. The selected ref girl was already sprinting to them, but Himeko wasn't waiting. She wanted this fight NOW!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down