by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 8 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana

Post by anegge Sat May 08, 2010 8:48 am

Tana shuddered as Marisa offered her submission in front of the entire audience starting a whole new round of jeers towards her. She shut her eyes and grit her teeth as Marisa's admittance caused her to have her own orgasm. "Oh god, yes!" roared Tana as her climax flooded through her body. This was the most thrilling moment in her entire life, all thanks to that beautiful blond.

She let Marisa go and shoved her forward roughly. "I accept that submission, slut." she proclaimed, her snatch still gushing cum. The bell rang as she thrust her hand in the air for the ref to hold up as she was proclaimed the victor.

Her eyes narrowed as she panted eagerly, "Now, pleasure me, you blond bitch."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 8 GXChUKwGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 8 1BElGMIGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 8 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 8 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana

Post by valen311 Sat May 08, 2010 9:02 am

Marisa rested her head on the canvas for a moment, her hands covering her face.
"Tana, you're a cunt." she declared. "But you're the winning cunt. So...as it pleases you..."
She rose, but only to her knees in front of Tana. Her hands rested on the Japanese woman's hips submissively as she brought her mouth to her rival's pussy. Her lips closed around Tana's victorious clit, her tongue teasing and fluttering at it, but slowly, wanting to let Tana have her moment last.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat May 08, 2010 9:16 am

Tana slumped back on the ropes shuddering with pleasure as Marisa licked at her amazingly aroused clit. "Oh, god, fuuuck." groaned the dominator as the defeated model revealed her amazing oral skills. It wasn't as if Tana had much left, she had been pressed pussy to pussy with the amazing blond for a long time. Even with all her exhaustion it was a piece of cake for Marisa to force her to the edge.

Being served by the slut she had just defeated sexually was quite a thrill, and honestly, Marisa was the toughest competition she had ever faced. Tana shut her eyes, shaking her head as the amazing pleasure mounted.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 8 GXChUKwGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 8 1BElGMIGrudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 8 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue May 11, 2010 4:09 pm

Marisa continued to make her tongue dance along Tana's clit, licking faster now. She paused occasionally to suck heavily on the hardened bit of flesh. One of her hands moved down the curve of Tana's hip, across her thigh until her fingertips teased the opening of her rival's sex. Slowly, she slid two fingers into Tana's pussy, letting both of them hear the wet noises coming from the Japanese girl's womanhood. Then she began to drive them in and out in earnest....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 19, 2010 10:07 pm

"Aaaugh," groaned Tana slumping weakly to the ropes as her opponent easily fingered her to climax. A shiver ran through her entire body. "Oh, Marisa," she moaned, "Thank you." She looked down wearily at the blond with gratitude.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu May 20, 2010 5:34 am

"Always a pleasure, even if I'm the one getting handed a loss." Marisa replied as she got to her feet. "Now, then it looks like I have a long night ahead of me, serving as your pleasure slave."
The model rose to her feet, and after going to the ropes she sat down on the second rope while holding up the top rope so the triumphant Tana could have a queen's exit.
"Shall we...Mistress Tana?" she said with a smile.
If Tana takes the offered exit, bending over to go in between the top and second ropes, Marisa will deliver a stinging smack to the Japanese woman's rear when she wasn't looking. Then she'll look away, a slight smirk on her face.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 20, 2010 7:19 am

Tana grinned graciously at Marisa's offer. She bent over and started through the ropes pausing to wiggle her rump in Marisa's direction as a final tease. But her tease merited her a sound spanking. "Oh!" she squealed quickly getting down off the ring apron and turning to glare at her American lover. If you could perfectly mix indignation with arousal, that was the look on Tana's face. She reached over to once again swipe a microphone grabbing Marisa by her locks with her other hand. "Oh, you, bitch." she hissed, "Tell me one more thing. Tell me what your' planning to do to me next time we have struggle like this." She pointed the end of the microphone at Marisa letting her have one final say.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed May 26, 2010 4:26 am

"I don't know the particulars." Marisa replied. "But it's going to begin with your orgasmic screams, and end with me plundering that pussy of yours with a strap on in front of all your fans. Who of course, will love every moment of it."
The blond crossed her arms over her chest with a defiant, almost arrogant smile.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 26, 2010 4:37 am

Tana giggled under her breath. "I can't wait to see you try." hissed the arrogant Japanese woman, she gave a soft tug on Marisa's hair. "Now let's go. I'm not even close to done with you. She strutted up the ramp before Marisa sashaying her hips from side to side as she left.

--
Behind the curtain, Tana will wait to tell her defeated foe, "Good match, Marisa. You can go now if you'd like, but I'll be in my room if you want to stick around, love."

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri May 28, 2010 2:49 am

Marisa was walking along a step behind Tana, as befitting someone who had just been defeated. When they got behind the curtain, Tana spoke.
Tilting her head to one side Marisa smiled.
"Oh no Tana, loser had to pleasure the winner for a night, and even though I lost, I make a point to never back out of a bet. Especially bets like this one. Of course, if you think you're too tired for a whole night with me, I can understand."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed) - Page 8 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Marisa vs Tana (completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next