Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Easy target: Andy Vs the High Flyers (no contest)

2 posters

Go down

Easy target: Andy Vs the High Flyers (no contest) Empty Easy target: Andy Vs the High Flyers (no contest)

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:51 am

((OOC: Andy has just finished a long tough match against Felicia, ended with a draw for double KO))
Andy dropped down his tired, sweaty body on a bench in the common changing room. "Whewwww..." he breathed out "...who might guess that cute catgirl could be so tough on a ring?"
He turned his head a bit nervously around the room, being not used to the sexual promiscuity within the campus, and especially the showers area. Not seeing anybody around, he took a long sigh and started to strip, relaxing a bit in anticipation at the idea of a warm shower.

When he has done, he will stand up and head his tired steps to the showers, with a bathrobe on his shoulders and wearing a tight speedo-shorts swimsuit as he doesn't feel like walking naked through a common area.
((OOC: Waiting for the high flyers to end their match on Friction))

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Easy target: Andy Vs the High Flyers (no contest) Empty Re: Easy target: Andy Vs the High Flyers

Post by Alai1231 Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:28 pm

"Whoo, what a match... That Stanton chcick was pretty durable wasn't she?"

"Speak for yourself aya..."

Maya's voice trailed off at the sight of the rather fetching looking young man in just a robe and speedo. Aya eeped and hid behind her sister because both girls were currently in nothing but towels.

An awkward silence filled the room...

(OOC: Sorry, I was waiting for mia-chan to update, then had some family issues, so I was able to get enough free time for this.)

Alai1231

Back to top Go down

Easy target: Andy Vs the High Flyers (no contest) Empty Re: Easy target: Andy Vs the High Flyers

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:36 pm

(OOC: I still wanna play this one with u Alai, but u seem no to be around these days so i would consider this match suspended, so Andy can have free hands until the High Flyers show up again)

Andy startled, being snapped off from his absent mood as he almost bumped into the 2 stunningly gorgeous sisters. The robe almost fell down from his shoulders, slightly baring his torso as he istinctively covered his crotch area (though he was not naked).
"Gasp...! S-Sorry... i thought no one was in the showers area at the moment"... a moment of embarassed silence followed, as he couldn't help but notice how sexy the 2 gals were. Realizing he was actually gawking at them, Andy blushed and looked away. "W-Well then... i-i'd better go now" he said before clenching himself in the towel and turn to the showers in an embarassed hurry.

((suspended))

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Easy target: Andy Vs the High Flyers (no contest) Empty Re: Easy target: Andy Vs the High Flyers (no contest)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down