Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Harrier, Iceman, Jstruggs716, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Nelv, Snidey, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for debuts and matches.

Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:26 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Looking to be more active around here, which means starting more matches.

Yay more matches!

For those interested:

Cami (will do hentai, but not for debut match)

Hiromi (No hentai)

Blazing Kitsune (no hentai)

All still need debut matches

I'm also accepting offers for matches against:

Kairi (will do hentai)

Dark Star Chaos (no hentai)

Grizzly (no hentai)

Feel free to PM me or find me on the Discord if any of those sound interesting, or if you have another match you want to suggest. …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Apologies for delays

Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:19 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Hullo!

I just wanted to take a minute and apologies to the many people I am RPing with and my slowness this last month or two. It's been a busy time and I've had trouble with motivation and inspiration to post.

I am going to do better, I promise, and I will have posts up for everybody soon and I will try not to falter again...at least for a while XD.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Comments: 4

Specific Debut Match Idea

Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:45 pm by SuckerPunch

Hello friends and fellow AFW'ers! I'm looking for a very specific type of squash for the debut match of Harmony Harper, my newest character. If you're interested, please send me a PM on the forums! I'm looking forward to playing with you all!

Comments: 0

The Super Sisters

Go down

The Super Sisters  Empty The Super Sisters

Post by godjacob on Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:44 am

The Super Sisters  Kale_ssj___caulifla_ssj2_render_2__dokkan_battle__by_maxiuchiha22_dd8jy1a-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzg0ZGMxM2I3LWEyZTctNGI0NS04M2VjLTMxMWU3MmU4MjkwMFwvZGQ4ankxYS01OWQzYzY1NC04MDUwLTRlNWUtYmU0MC1kMzJjNjExZmM3ZWUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Members

Savannah Summers
The Super Sisters  D91cce39fad7ed684b65c0f2b732a58a6f5d9d75v2_hq

Katy Armstrong
The Super Sisters  Pyi1msb79xcz

Entrance Music
A Fearsome Foe OST by Norihito Sumitomo:

Wrestling Info

Strategy: Savannah & Katy serves as compliments and work off each other's strengths. Savannah goes in for some fast and furious blows and when the pace needs to pick up to throw the opponent off. Given she has the greater stamina, she is typically the one to start matches and once the opponent is down that is when Katy goes to work. Katy uses her power to ground and wear down the opponent with slams & power submissions to grind the opponent down. Katy is also handy for opponents who are too strong for Savannah to bring down right away coming in as the physical ace. Whatever they do their main plan is to try to play keep away; always working to keep a 2 on 1 advantage against the opponents and one of them near their corner at all times. If need be Savannah will bend the rules a bit to help them out much to the dismay of her partner.

Signature Moves

Curtain Call:

Shooting Star :
The Super Sisters  640px-Wolves_Powerbomb-double_knee_backbreaker_combo

Personal Info

Background: Both of these girls met at a Texas wrestling academy and hit if off almost immedaitly. Savannah's bold and fearless personality, while at first scaring the more meek & reserved Katy, become something that she turned to inspiration for seeing her as someone to help her grow her own backbone. Savannah in turn looked upon Katy's imposing figure and earnest nature and became endeared to her as the two become official symbolic sisters and vow to tear the AFW walls down.

AFW Record

Friction Main
1. vs. Khaos Ring/Orochi & Loretta Sombra (Standard Tag One-Fall): Ongoing
2. vs. Emerald Moons (Standard Tag One-Fall): Ongoing

Record: 0-0
Spoiler:

godjacob

Back to top Go down