Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

K'Challa Weka (D) vs. Savannah Summers (D): Pride Before the Fall

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

K'Challa Weka (D) vs. Savannah Summers (D): Pride Before the Fall   Empty K'Challa Weka (D) vs. Savannah Summers (D): Pride Before the Fall

Post by godjacob Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:34 am

"Ha! Hi yah! Come on Katy got to hold up your blocks!"

"S-sorry! Man, those punches. You r-really are pumped for this huh?"

"Course I am! I am about to show everyone at AFW how awesome I am in my official debut, why shouldn't I be excited!?"

"W-well I mean, it is the biggest match either of us ever had. A-and your opponent is probably pretty strong, and given he is also new he'll likely want to make a good showing."

"Bah, that makes it even better! A crowd watching me beat down a strong opponent makes it even more memorable. You have to have confidence in yourself if you are gonna stake a claim here and I don't intend to back down from anyone!"

In the locket room, a pair of contrasting personalities were getting set for an upcoming match. One of them, a muscular tall woman named Katy, was holding a pair of boxing gloves and allowing a shorter but more energized girl named Savannah to just go to town on them with punches and kicks. Savannah was all fired up for her upcoming debut match; while she was an official member of the Friction roster she and her friend Katy had taken the additional clause to allow themselves to compete in Tension matches which came in handy sooner than expected. She didn't know who her opponent would be, and it probably had been the same the other way around but she cared little. As she was signaled to make it to the Gorilla position with Katy in to she made a promise that by the end of this match everyone would know her name.

She'd make sure of that.

"Ladies, gentleman and everything beautiful in-between the following Tension contest is set for one fall! Introducing first accompanied to the ring by Katy Armstrong. Making her official AFW Tension Pro debut, she is the Prodigal Sister...Savannah Summers!

Spoiler:

As her theme music played Savannah stepped onto center stage, with Katy behind but off to the side of her to give Savannah the center focus as the girl smirked and glanced all around the packed stadium as she began to hop in place as if she needed to hype herself up anymore. With confidence the blonde made her way down the ramp as she soaked in the moment before she made her way to the ring ramp and hopped over the top rope for the added flair while Katy moved around the outside to her corner watching Savannah on.

She was nervous for her friend, but was gonna support her however she could.

Savannah herself only felt growing excitement if a bit of impatience, as she climbed the corner and struck a "#1" pose for herself with a single index finger before she moved by the corner Katy was on the outside of. Savannah was practically licking her lips in anticipation as she waited for her opponent whoever this guy was to come.

Savannah Summers :

Katy Armstrong:

godjacob

Back to top Go down

K'Challa Weka (D) vs. Savannah Summers (D): Pride Before the Fall   Empty Re: K'Challa Weka (D) vs. Savannah Summers (D): Pride Before the Fall

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:51 am

"Why are you here again?"

"Ugh...can you at least try to appreciate that I'm here to back you up?"

"Not really...Look this is gonna be easy. My opponent's not only a girl but she's pretty small too...not some huge brute who can try to overpower me..."

"Ok first off this won't be easy. And secondly..."

*PUNCH*

"Ack! Hey!!!"

"...I told you to stop that sexist shit around me..."

"It's not sexist! It's just a fact-*STOMP*-AAAH!"

"Seriously. Stop."

Brother and sister K'Challa and Monami were in the co ed locker room getting ready. K'Challa was being his usual self, ignorant and coming off as an ass. The woman didn't know why she looked after him like this. Still, hitting him was a good stress reliever. Plus he was her brother, and she couldn't just ignore family. After stomping on his foot, Monami would wait for her brother to get into the rest of his attire before they'd head out.

Now, her opponent...accompanied to the ring by Monami Shagura. Also making his official debut, he is the WereBear, K'Challa Weka!!!

K'Challa Weka:
Monami Shagura:

K'Challa's theme would play as both he and Monami came out of the entrance. The young man was wearing pants, boots, and one shoulder pad. He also wore a single bear claw on his right hand as a part of the costume.Both of them had wrappings around their wrists and ankles. This made the claws look more real although no one thought they were. Plus it added to the savage look they were going for. Monami was in her ring gear too, which consisted of a bikini top and bottoms, with two bear claws similar to her brother's, and as usual, no foot wear. She liked wrestling barefoot, even if it was a weakness at times. Her bottoms were covering a bit more since she was with her brother tonight. Normally it'd be a t-back thong, but K'Challa was weirded out by it. She just told him not to look, but honestly it was easier just to wear different bottoms. Like her brother, she also wore a cloth around her waist to cover her backside entirely. Normally, she took it off in the ring, but her brother asked that it stay on. She begrudgingly agreed. This was his debut after all.

As a part of the act the duo had a more beast-like, and savage presence. As K'Challa stomped around and growled, Monami crawled on a fours at times and snarled as well. The crowd was entertained by it, and they'd cheer as the siblings made their way down the ramp. Eventually Monami would start walking instead of crawling. And K'Challa would jump up onto the apron. Looking at his opponent the man wasn't impressed. She looked like a typical mean girl. Although, not the ones in highschool. More like the one's at a bar. K'Challa would vault over the top rope instead of going through them. Monami, meanwhile, would walk to their corner from the outside. As their music died down the duo would remove their claws, and K'Challa would remove his should pad too.

"So this is it? Heh...You're so going down girlie!" K'Challa would suddenly shout to his opponent, while giving her a thumbs down gesture. Monami wished she was in there too so she could punch him for that comment. The young man looked too confident, and his sister wanted to pound some sense into him before he started to fight. "Maybe she hulk over there could give me a challenge...but you? Not so much~" he continued, causing his sister to cover her face with her palm in disgust.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

K'Challa Weka (D) vs. Savannah Summers (D): Pride Before the Fall   Empty Re: K'Challa Weka (D) vs. Savannah Summers (D): Pride Before the Fall

Post by godjacob Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:16 am

Soon enough the entrance theme of their opponents blasted through the air, a rather tribal tune with a catchy beat that seemed a good reflection as a pair of presumed siblings or couple walked out. Her opponent was rather imposing physically and both appeared in great shape as they began to perform like human beasts as they moved down to the ring.

The display was popular with the crowd, and nerved Katy as evident by her wide eyes and sheepish sweat drop. But Savannah had been all into it as she even bobbed her head to the beat of the song while she waited in the corner. As her opponent entered the ring her excitement only increased; he was built well and seemed imposing, but also seemed to have a personality to him and just screamed being fun to be around. This made the matchup even more engaging for the fellow newcomer.

Then he had to open his mouth. And once his taunts passed a frown dawned in Savannah's face while Katy seemed shocked. 

"H-how dare you!? Savannah is your opponent you owe more than to treat her w-with such...!"  Katy began to say, before she was cut off by a raised hand from Savannah. She appreciated the support but this was her opponent so she'd deal with those comments her way as her expression shifted to a sly smirk.

"My my such strong words, careful not to choke on them. I suggest you worry less on build and gender and focus on my ability. Cause I promise you when this is done you will be nothing more than a beefy stepping stone for my rise in AFW." Savannah said with her own pride on clear display began to show as if anything his sexist comments got a competitive rise out of Savannah who met boastful comments with some of her own. Katy sweat dropped as this verbal battle would likely be as intense as the physical one.

godjacob

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:30 am

K'Challa just chuckled as the she hulk in his opponent's corner yelled at him. Monami was mortified to be in his corner right now. Meanwhile, despite starting to frown, Savannah wasn't very phased by his comments. IN fact, she seemed egged on by them. Like she was more motivated than ever. After silencing her friend, the young woman just started to trash talk him right back. The young man wasn't intimidated. Walking forward to meet her in the center, K'Challa would stand above her and look down at the woman.

"Ability huh? Heh...you can have all the ability you want. But I'm still going to toss you around this ring." K'Challa laughed as the ref girl signaled for the bell. The match would start in moments, and the young stud was ready to put this broad in her place (Which he figured was a kitchen). He still had one more taunt left in him before the fight started, though. "You ready for an ass kicking, little bitch?" he'd ask before raising his hands. He was expecting Savannah to use her so called 'ability', so he wanted to grab a hold of her and show the woman what really mattered!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by godjacob Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:02 am

Savannah was far from intimidated by Weka even as the bigger and taller opponent moved to the center to stare her down. Savannah merely answered the call and approached the middle as she looked up with an eager competitive grin as she heard him boast some more as Savannah responded the only way she could.

"Blah blah blah. My god you are repetitive. If you are gonna insult me at least try to get creative with it. Besides this is your highlight after all, cause your ass is gonna be kissing the canvas before this is over. I promise you that." Savannah said with an eager smirk, smacking her ass for emphasis before she saw Weka raise his hands obviously trying to grapple her.

Savannah opted instead to go for a different approach, as she would use her smaller but quicker stature to slide underneath Weka's legs and get behind him. Giving him a condescending pat on the rear given the topic of conversation for good measure as she backed up to assume a grapple stance inviting him to come.

godjacob

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:01 pm

K'Challa watched as his opponent responded and smacked her own ass. Sure it was hot, but he wasn't phased by it. Instead, he attempted to grab her right away. However, Savannah was pretty quick. Quick enough to slide between his legs and smack his ass as a taunt. K'Challa would spin around fast to confront her about it. He didn't exactly like to be treated like a joke, after all.

He'd find Savannah waiting for him as if she wanted to grapple now. Bad move for her. Letting out a growl, K'Challa would move forward, attempting to grab a hold of her once again for a grapple. This time he'd be a bit more wary to make sure she couldn't go through his legs again. "Yeah...you have your fun and games now...as soon as I grab you it's game over!" K'Challa growled before attempting another lock up with Savannah.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by godjacob Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:30 am

"Hey sue me for being the fun one here why don't you?" Savannah teased, though we Weka went for a lock up Savannah focused on the task at hand. It was quickly apparent that she'd not be able to overpower Weka conventionally due to the later's impressive build. Savannah was no weakling and she was stronger than her appearance would suggest, but she was not gonna overpower Weka.

Nor did she intend to.

Just as they locked up, Savannah would aim to try and shift behind him to apply a rear waist lock. If she could try to get this in, she would also aim to try and place a boot on his back right leg to try and apply pressure to force him to a knee as she tried to get what leverage she could.

godjacob

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:37 pm

K'Challa would lock up with Savannah and start to struggle against her in the lock up. She was strong, but not enough to get the edge over him! However, Savannah was a tricky bitch. Soon she'd shift her grip and swing around him. Then, from behind, the woman wrapped her arms around his waist and held him like that. Squirming about, K'Challa would let out an annoyed growl. He couldn't just throw her off like this. And despite his attempts, she was too low for him to hit her with an elbow strike.

So instead, K'Challa would move forward a bit. Savannah tried to take him down with her boot pressing against the back of his knee. However, the were bear would grab the ropes with both hands. He wouldn't wait for a rope break to get his opponent off. He'd just lean against the ropes before shooting backwards. That way he'd stay up by holding onto the top rope, but Savannah would snap backwards and let go of him. "And just so you know...I'm plenty of fun!" he'd say as he turned back to face her. Instead of charging forward this time, though, K'Challa would wait for his opponent to come to him.

Monami noticed this tactic and approved. She was glad the lessons she was giving him were paying off. Using the ropes like that was smart. And so was taking his time and letting the faster opponent come to him. Now if only she could get him to stop being so arrogant. "Good work, keep it up!" Monami shouted to her brother while clapping.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by godjacob Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:43 am

"Oh no, Savannah!" S Katy cried out, as Savannah's attempt to establish leverage was met by an admittedly savvy move on Weka's part as was able to use the ropes to push off Savannah and break the latter's grip. A display that Weka was more than just an arrogant brute, but he was more clever than his appearance or persona would suggest. 

Arrogant all the same, but still.

Savannah would be stunned only momentarily by this though, as she was shaken off but used the momentum to roll with it as she ended up in a crouched position but facing Weka as he turned to her. Weka made his quip as Savannah responded with a grin of her own as she stood up and rolled her shoulders a bit. 

"Seems even a primitive misogynist can be more than meets the eye." Savannah said as she noticed Weka was waiting for her to come to him this time. And it seemed Savannah had an idea in mind as she would raise her hands up as she approached Weka in a grapple position; seemingly going for another standard lock up attempt. Though as she closed in this was merely an attempt to draw in Weka as her real aim was to wait till he was just close enough and then shoot out for his right arm as she aimed to try and grab the wrist to bend it behind him going for a rear wrist lock.

godjacob

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:16 am

K'Challa scoffed at Savannah's little insult. The woman could act tough, rolling her shoulders after falling over, but he knew she was just overcompensating for something. There was no way she could be as tough as him. "Oh please! Stop with the act already! You're not that tough!" the man shouted as she approached him, going for a lock up. K'Challa took the challenge, but suddenly she'd try to trap him in a wrist lock. Grunting as Savannah put pressure on his arm, the werebear would reach out with his left arm to grab onto one of the ropes.

They weren't that far from them at all, and K'Challa knew he had to get the rope break. If successful, he knew the ref would yell at her to let go of him. And as she did, the man would take a cheap shot. Swinging his boot up, K'Challa would try to drive the toe of his boot into Savannah's midsection! It was a pretty dirty move, but if the woman was as tough as she acted, then she should have no problem with taking it like a man. Of course, K'Challa expected his opponent to whine and cry about it, instead.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next