by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Carlos Calderón (D) vs Himari Saito - Coaching The Tiny Doll?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Carlos Calderón (D) vs Himari Saito - Coaching The Tiny Doll?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Carlos Calderón (D) vs Himari Saito - Coaching The Tiny Doll?

Post by Jaystar Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:02 pm

Carlos's Bucklebomb was ruthless, and that fact was readily visible to everyone in the arena. Part of the crowds were actually kind of excited of the turn of events, especially how fast the tide had turned against Himari and the efficiency of the Costa Rican's bear hug. But the other part was already getting a little startled by how badly Himari had just become ragdolled...

The Crooked Coach admired his work for a while, but this was far from the time to give any mercy to his opponent - no matter how small, fragile, weak and gullible she might have been. No, the job of a coach was to prepare her for all kinds of atrocities that she could face in the Tension ring!

Reaching down, Carlos began pulling the girl's arm up, wanting to get her upright - but only just for a moment. His real intention was to set the helpless girl up for a mighty Piledriver! Surely having absolutely no trouble with performing it, the Coach was curious to see what kind of impression he could would give for the crowds. Would they still love him, or already start hating him?

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Carlos Calderón (D) vs Himari Saito - Coaching The Tiny Doll?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Carlos Calderón (D) vs Himari Saito - Coaching The Tiny Doll?

Post by WrestleMind Sun May 24, 2020 11:58 pm

At this point Himari was nothing more than Limp raw dough for Carlos to play with. She would give no resistance as the ruthless coach lifted her petite body over his shoulders. 

After strolling to the center of the ring Carlos would gingerly allow Himaris inert sweaty body to slide down his chiseled chest. When her thighs gently pressed against his ears and her lips caressed the coaches thick bulge she was perfectly set up for a Tombstone Piledriver. At this point the audience was split down the metal. Half booed Carlos for pulverizing the plump young girl. The other half cheered him for the very same thing.

Regardless of the audiences thoughts Carlos would suddenly drop to his knees, spiking Himaris head into the unforgiving mat and giving her the piledriver of a lifetime. For a moment Himaris once wilting body became rigid, like a nail spiked through a wood plank. 

Just a few seconds later plop into the center of the ring with a pathetic *Slap*. The splay legged girl would twitch and drool as if a thousand volts were roiling through her slender frame. 

This too would soon subside. Now the only signs of life were her rapidly rising and falling belly and her soft unconscious groans.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:27 pm

The answer to Carlos's question seemed to be a very evident, if not a very unanimous one. Clearly his actions were evoking both admiration and disdain, and frankly that was pretty much what he had been expecting for. A good mixture of both sounded like a great base going forward in AFW.

Just like Himari's condition now appeared to be a solid base for some great domination in the future. The tiny girl was easily ragdolled, and after the mighty Piledriver, already totally limp and beaten. Now the question was, should he keep on going and playing with the girl, or should he try to leverage the fast progress of the match to achieve a quick and decisive victory?

On the other hand, this was a good opportunity to ragdoll a weak opponent. On the other, Carlos didn't really fancy breaking too much sweat right now.

Deciding for the latter option, Carlos knelt down beside Himari, hooking her leg in the process. Was there going to be anything stopping him from getting a quick pinfall victory imminently?

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:21 am

The referee, not hurrying in the slightest, crawled to Himaris side and began slapping her hand against the mat. The battered and drooling girl wasn't going to put up any fight. It was over. 

ONE!....
Himari would gently convulsed under the immense weight of her coach. 
TWO!...... 
Himari would croak softly as she began to slowly awaken from her coma. 
THREE!...
The referee would sigh and go to lift the coach's hand in victory. 

Upon the matchs finish the audience would throw one last chorus of boos at Carlos. Not only had he pulverized a tiny innocent girl but he had done it too quickly for them to enjoy.

Suddenly the sound of a big band marching band echoed throughout the stadium as an imposing figure marched onto the ramp. It was The Olympian - Kylee Williams.
Kylee Williams:

The giant girl would sprint down the ramp in just two seconds for sliding into the ring. After Kipping up to her feet the muscle bound redhead would lock eyes with Carlos and give him a hearty shove.

"Big man huh? picking on a little girl. Why don't you fight someone your own size. For instance, ME. Right now!?

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2