Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

Berial, jadeitehx, killcarrion, Lobo, LunarWolf, Panda, Underdog21, USLMAN, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

I'm back

Wed May 20, 2020 4:48 am by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hey everyone! I'm back. My grandparents are safe now and I have been able to get some free time again. I look forward to RPing and talking with everyone again.

Comments: 2

Cicilia De'Reignhardt: Looking for a Match

Tue May 19, 2020 10:41 pm by Cicilia

Hello!

Looking for a match for my main German Juggernaut: Cicilia De'Reignhardt!

Match Type: Up for discussion! (Minus hentai)

Who wins: Up for Discussion!

Cicilia's Profile: https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t17488-cicilia-the-juggernaut-de-reignhardt#480004

Comments: 0

Hoping for some matches

Sat May 09, 2020 9:32 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hoping to find some more matches here. Send me a message if interested

Comments: 4

When thin and thicc clash! (Torra Shinjiro vs Charlotte lee hentai submission/I quit match)

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

When thin and thicc clash! (Torra Shinjiro vs Charlotte lee hentai submission/I quit match) - Page 4 Empty Re: When thin and thicc clash! (Torra Shinjiro vs Charlotte lee hentai submission/I quit match)

Post by *torra shinjiro17 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:02 am

Suddenly when it seemed like the pain wasn't gonna get worse, guess what it did, she suddnedly sat on his back and pulled on his legs for a Boston crab making him cry out in pain loud. At first he felt like he should submit right now but he realised that he was near the ropes! He reached out to them and if he succeeded then the ref would yell rope break and force her off of him.
*torra shinjiro17
*torra shinjiro17

Back to top Go down

When thin and thicc clash! (Torra Shinjiro vs Charlotte lee hentai submission/I quit match) - Page 4 Empty Re: When thin and thicc clash! (Torra Shinjiro vs Charlotte lee hentai submission/I quit match)

Post by WrestleMind on Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:21 pm

The irksome little redhead did it again! He would escape the massive blinde just a few seconds before his will would've shattered.

After letting the ref reach a count of four Charlotte would rise off of her opponent with a deep frown on her lips. After marching across the ring the Big Belle would crouch and wait for Torra to get on his feet. 

"Get up kid! I'm gonna make you wish you were never born!"

Once Torra had stood up Charlotte would rush forward and try delivering a deadly Spear to his gut. Of course she wasn't the fastest woman and Torra could always side step her.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by *torra shinjiro17 on Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:30 pm

Torra was happy that he managed to get free and she had to let go of him. Her threat scared him a little but he brushed it aside and watches her as she tried to spear him. He quickly jumped to the side and playfully slaps her thicc ass and legs "quite a sexy backside you got there ma'am" he said playfully
*torra shinjiro17
*torra shinjiro17

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind on Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:29 pm

The brash redhead had made a serious mistake. Instead of capitalizing on Charlotte's mistake he mearly slapped her on the ass only infuriating the massive girl further. 

The Big Belle would Pivot on one foot while she tryed to shoot her other foot into Torras belly. "Die you yellow bellied creep!" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind on Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:56 pm

The mountain maiden would suddenly charge forth and try splashing against Torra in the corner like a tsunami slamming into a mountain.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum