Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, Cicilia, Kelsea, killcarrion, LunarWolf, OmegaVan0, Panda, Serpon, Underdog21, USLMAN, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

I'm back

Wed May 20, 2020 4:48 am by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hey everyone! I'm back. My grandparents are safe now and I have been able to get some free time again. I look forward to RPing and talking with everyone again.

Comments: 2

Cicilia De'Reignhardt: Looking for a Match

Tue May 19, 2020 10:41 pm by Cicilia

Hello!

Looking for a match for my main German Juggernaut: Cicilia De'Reignhardt!

Match Type: Up for discussion! (Minus hentai)

Who wins: Up for Discussion!

Cicilia's Profile: https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t17488-cicilia-the-juggernaut-de-reignhardt#480004

Comments: 0

Hoping for some matches

Sat May 09, 2020 9:32 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hoping to find some more matches here. Send me a message if interested

Comments: 4

Elizabeth Brooks VS Daisuke Takeuchi: Oil Wrestling Match

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Elizabeth Brooks VS Daisuke Takeuchi: Oil Wrestling Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Elizabeth Brooks VS Daisuke Takeuchi: Oil Wrestling Match

Post by WrestleMind on Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:52 pm

Elizabeth would blush and pause for a moment as her glistening curves slid against Daisukes shredded torso. From the outside this could've seemed like a fight or just a lovers erotic quorrel.

The Veteran fighter took a breath, composed herself, and continued the assault. After scooting back Elizabeth would try grabbing a tuft of her opponents hair and pull him into a sitting position. Once he was in his ass Elizabeth would wrap her thick legams around hist waist and lock his neck under her armpit in a guillotine choke.

All this might not work out with all the time she had wasted composing herself...

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Brooks VS Daisuke Takeuchi: Oil Wrestling Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Elizabeth Brooks VS Daisuke Takeuchi: Oil Wrestling Match

Post by Teenwrestler on Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:43 pm

The two of them would end up grinding and slipping against each other's oiled bodies as if they were indeed lovers in a friendly grapple match. However, the truth was far from it. The prince attempted to buck up and throw her off but Elizabeth did her best to stay on top and press her chiseled body down against him.

Finally, she would scoot back and grab her hair, pulling him up to a seated position before wrapping her legs around his waist and trapping his neck under her armpit in a dragon sleeper and body scissor submission.

"Nrgh! *cough* Guugh....L-let go" Daisuke moaned, struggling to breathe whilst his arms flailed about. In the end, his hands reached back to grab a fistfull of her hair and he began to yank on it in an attempt to loosen her grip so that he may break free from it.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind on Sun May 24, 2020 10:33 pm

Elizabeth let off a few satisfied grunts as she renched the neck of her arrogant prince. She wasn't much for technique but with her strength the oiled up prince would pass out in no time. Then came the hair pulling. It made the impatient veteran livid

It wasn't so much the pain of having her hair pulled but the fact that Daisuke was breaking the rules and the ref didn't call it once. After the prince had viciously tugged on her hair a third time Elizabeth sighed and shoved the her greased up opponent away.

Like a novice, Elizabeth would then turn away from her capable opponent and berate the ref. Giving the prince plenty of time to recuperate and plot his next move. "Listen here Ma'am, I need you to pay attention! Daisuke tugged on my hair atleast three times and you did nothing! And another thing...." 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum