by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Long Time No See

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Long Time No See Empty Long Time No See

Post by LARIATO Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:49 am

Julia Rogers was back in Japan.

It felt like it had been a lifetime since she had gone back home to help revive the independent wrestling promotion her parents ran. It had taken a lot of time and effort from a lot of people, but once again it was thriving - or at least, it had built a drawing roster and wasn’t losing money anymore. With her work back in America done, it was time for the cowgirl to pick up where she’d left off in Japan. There was a lot of lost time to make up for, and a lot of work ahead of her. But before getting back to the ring, there was someone she had to see first.

The soft, wet sand of the beech felt nice against her feet as she strode along the shore, right at the edge of where the incoming waves stopped. The blonde wore a red and black plaid shirt, a white tank top underneath, jeans rolled up to her knees, and of course, her mask. Normally she wouldn’t wear the mask when going out unless it was for wrestling-related business, like an interview or an autograph signing. But where she was going, even though she wasn’t invited, plenty of people were going to see and recognize her. Better she looked the part for it.

It wasn’t long until she drew near to her destination. Just up ahead was a photoshoot. Several cameras were focused on a strong, beautiful woman posing for them in a swimsuit. Julia couldn’t help but smile as she saw Alaina Sanders, her best friend, old tag partner and former rival, showing off her muscles and curves with pride. No one outside of top management in AFW knew Julia was coming back, she hadn’t even told Alaina. But the Amazon was about to find out.

Quietly she scurried closer, careful to make sure she wasn’t spotted yet. She hid behind the cameraman furthest to the side, looming in Alaina’s blindside. There she’d wait a few moments, before suddenly leaping out toward the Amazon.

“BOO!” she shouted out, trying to see if she could scare and surprise Alaina. It was a little juvenile, but she knew the look on her friend’s face would be priceless if it worked.

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See Empty Re: Long Time No See

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:46 am

Alaina was striking poses and showing off her powerful figure in a tiger print bikini enjoying her photoshoot for Friction. She had done quite a few of these to date.... but none were quite like today.

Alaina heard a boo and jumped up screaming in surprise! "Aaaacckkkk! Holy shi..... Julia? JULIA!" Alaina screamed as she ran up and hugged Jukia, crushing her torso by squeezing as hard as she could reacting out of pure excitement to see Julia! Alaina began rambling and sounded frantic but in a happy sort of way.

"Julia I was so sad when ya left and I spun my tires for a while but I beat down thise snobby bitches Akiha and Gwendolyn for ya!"

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:29 am

Julia laughed hysterically at Alaina’s priceless reaction. The look on her face was something the cowgirl wasn’t going to forget anytime soon. But then she was suddenly scooped up and squeezed tight in Alaina’s powerful arms! For the first second or two Julia wrapped her own arms around her friend to hug her back, albeit with not nearly as tight a squeeze. But when the pressure didn’t relent and Alaina started to ramble, Julia started tapping a hand on her broad shoulder.

“Alaina…..love ya but...need to…..breathe….” she wheezed out, barely able to do even that. Happy as she was to see her friend again after so long, it wouldn’t be much of a reunion if she was squeezed into unconsciousness right away!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:53 am

Alaina gasped as she realized what she was doing, letting go of Julia. Julia was almost as tall or as tall as Alaina was but she wasn't as broad as the amazon. "Sorry! I missed you so much though and a lot has changed! I fixed up the old house we had, we have a pool in the back and my new contract is.... better than the last one. Peggy and I tried our hand at a tag team but its just not the same, and we have only had a couple matches booked for us. She lives in her own small place so it has been lonely in that house. You should stay with me again it would be amazing!" Alaina said in an excited ramble once more.

"Oh! I gained some weight but its good weight, I mean look at this its better than it used to be right?" Alaina said as she flexed and struck some poses to try to show off her body. She only weighed..... 161 or 163 instead of 173 like she did currently. "What have ya been up to?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:32 pm

Julia took several big breaths when Alaina finally released her and set her down. But even breathless, she couldn’t help but smile. She’d missed the Amazon more than words could describe.

She was then hit with so much information at once she felt like she might be in a scene from The Matrix. The blonde couldn’t help but laugh a bit by the end. “Easy there, Alaina! One thing at a time.” Once the Amazon started posing, Julia took a step back, nodding and smiling with approval.

“Oh yeah, that’s what I like to see! Y’all getting this?” she said to the camera crew, who on cue went back to snapping pictures of Alaina until she brought the topic back to Julia. “Where to even start... Well, I was wrestlin’ back home in New Frontier, helpin’ the family get things sorted over there. Couldn’t believe the kinda shape they were in when I got home, but we’ve brought ‘em a long way since then. Think they’re gonna be alright now, so now I’m came back to Japan to be back in AFW full time again!”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:47 pm

Alaina smiled when she heard the good news about Julia's family promotion going well. It was in rough shape a couple years ago but Julia returning to Japan was the best thing to happen to Alaina in a long time.

"Awesome! That is great to hear! Got any plans for Friction? Any matches you want to partake I
now that you are back?"
Alaina asked almost playing interviewer at this point. She was curious to see what Julia's goals were and if she had any targets in mind inside the ring.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:40 pm

Julia couldn’t help but laugh a bit. It did feel like she was being interviewed, especially with all the cameras around them.

“Oh man, that’s a tough one… Well, I damn sure wouldn’t mind gettin’ Sonic Boom back together for another shot at the tag titles. Still hope to go for the Friction world title too at some point, but I ain’t about to get ahead of myself. Got plenty of catchin’ up to do before that point, and I think the first step is to get some matches under my belt, try to build up some momentum and figure out what all I need t’ fine-tune.”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:27 pm

"Awesome! Anytime you want to train just let me know! I mean this is almost done and down the beach a ways us a gym I am good to work out wearing this if you want to go today?" Alaina said as she looked at Julia. Truth be told Alaina was up for anything as long as it included Julia. Lifting, mat work, a full blown spar... whatever it took to get Julia back Alaina was willing to do.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:29 pm

“Honestly didn’t expect to be hittin’ the gym right away. But hell, can’t pass up my first chance to get in a ring with ya in over two years. Especially not when you’ve got this nice bikini on,” Julia replied with a grin, swinging a hand out to playfully spank Alaina right on the side of her ass. Despite the jet lag, any excuse to hang out with her best friend was more than welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:19 pm

Alaina yelped a bit and chuckled as Julia gave her a solid smack to her backside. "Well well, it looks like I have my work cut out for me but I will get this butt of yours back into shape and make sure ya don't go getting saggy on me." Alaina winked and gave Julia a hard smack to her butt, laughing as she did. "Don't worry you are in good hands. I got Peggy in shape so I can do the same for you. Maybe she can meet us at the gym and I will tell her to get in a bikini, team attire for the day I think based on how we already look." Alaina said with a laugh.

"Speaking of Peggy.... did Josh come back with ya?" Alaina asked with a raised eyebrow.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content