Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

ChateauDame, jadeitehx, Kelsea, LunarWolf, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

I'm back

Wed May 20, 2020 4:48 am by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hey everyone! I'm back. My grandparents are safe now and I have been able to get some free time again. I look forward to RPing and talking with everyone again.

Comments: 2

Cicilia De'Reignhardt: Looking for a Match

Tue May 19, 2020 10:41 pm by Cicilia

Hello!

Looking for a match for my main German Juggernaut: Cicilia De'Reignhardt!

Match Type: Up for discussion! (Minus hentai)

Who wins: Up for Discussion!

Cicilia's Profile: https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t17488-cicilia-the-juggernaut-de-reignhardt#480004

Comments: 0

Hoping for some matches

Sat May 09, 2020 9:32 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hoping to find some more matches here. Send me a message if interested

Comments: 4

Humiliation Match: Julia Rogers vs Torra Shinjiro

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Humiliation Match: Julia Rogers vs Torra Shinjiro - Page 8 Empty Re: Humiliation Match: Julia Rogers vs Torra Shinjiro

Post by LARIATO on Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:27 pm

A more sadistic woman might have drawn attention to Torra’s orgasm to embarrass him. But Julia just took her foot off of him, letting what happened in his pants remain discreetly hidden to all but him and her. Then she moved by his head, standing with a foot by either side of him, and looking down at him while her hands rested on her hips.

“Time for your nap~” she said, then eased down to straddle his head, facing his feet. The cowgirl leaned forward, then coiled her legs around his head before extending them, locking him in an airtight reverse headscissor. She squeezed tightly, curious how long he would last before he was knocked out between her toned thighs.

Back to top Go down

Humiliation Match: Julia Rogers vs Torra Shinjiro - Page 8 Empty Re: Humiliation Match: Julia Rogers vs Torra Shinjiro

Post by *torra shinjiro17 on Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:40 pm

Torra looked at her while she's looking at him with her hands on her hips. She looked like a goddess. Then at last, she put him in a sexy reverse headscissor. He had a wonderful view of her ass. All he could do is rest his hands on her ass and thighs and he started to get hard again.
*torra shinjiro17
*torra shinjiro17

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO on Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:35 pm

The groping and his sudden arousal were easy signs that Torra was clearly enjoying this. Julia gave her hips a little wiggle, teasingly shaking her butt right in front of his face while she continued to pour the squeeze on with her scissor hold trying to knock him out.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO on Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:58 pm

“No problem at all. Now, sweet dreams~” Julia said with a smile. Then, feeling he was close to passing out, she fully extended her legs and squeezed his head and neck with all her might between her thighs, looking to knock him unconscious with her scissor hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO on Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:03 pm

Julia kept squeezing with the scissor hold until he was sure Torra was out. Then she finally released the hold and stood up, playfully blowing the unconscious boy a kiss and waving out to the cheering crowd while she stepped through the ropes and exited the arena.

Winner: Julia Rogers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum