by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Jason Reed Vs. Eliza Wakefield: An Unlikely Beatdown

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jason Reed Vs. Eliza Wakefield: An Unlikely Beatdown - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Reed Vs. Eliza Wakefield: An Unlikely Beatdown

Post by WrestleMind Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:42 am

Eliza would not even flinch at Jason's weak threats. Yet the Bronze God would certainly flinch when Eliza kept over him and came crashing against his back. Despite her small size Elizas well placed attack laid out her arrogant opponent.

Breathless and wordless Jason would lye under Eliza legs, his heavy breathing sometimes interrupted by painful groans.

The audience had found their favorite. In this unfair battle Eliza was overcoming her heelish opponent with ease. Between hoots and hollars the audience offered up ideas on what should happen to this rude boy next.

"Choke that punk out!"
"Give that cutie a DDT!!"
"Piledrive him into next year!" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Jason Reed Vs. Eliza Wakefield: An Unlikely Beatdown - Page 2 Empty Re: Jason Reed Vs. Eliza Wakefield: An Unlikely Beatdown

Post by godjacob Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:37 pm

Eliza had firm control, and if the crowd noise and chants had been any indication had the approval of the crowd behind her which honestly made the Kawaii wrestler blush though she quickly masked it. She had to consider her next move, and given she wanted to build a fanbase listening to the crowd for a spot seemed ideal.

Piledriver? That would really be a moment to remember but Eliza had to be realistic. She was stronger than she looked, but not strong enough to life this guy for a piledriver. Least not without a unique set up or aid.

A DDT or "choking him out" both seemed effective. So why not do a pair of moves, with her decision made she aimed to lift up Jason by his chin and tried to tuck his head under her right armpit. If she could manage this, she would flash a "V for victory" sign then aim to spike him with a DDT on the canvas.

godjacob

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:43 am

As Eliza lifted the limp playboy to his feet all he could do was moan and curse at the petite powerhouse. Being placed firmly in an inverted facelock shut up the arrogant boy. His rude remarks quickly became incomprehensible gurgling as Eliza throttled his neck.

Once the world class jobber was basically puddy in her arms Eliza snapped back, practically impaling Jason's head into the hardened mat. After taking the DDT his unconscious body failed about for a moments, as if he had just taken 1000 volts to the head. He became still just as quickly, finally ending up laid out in the center of the ring, eyes rolled back to their whites.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by godjacob Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:26 am

As her opponent seemed down and out, the crowd roared as the small girl seemed to so easily dispatch her bigger and more imposing built opponent. With the muscular jobber down and out she could probably pick up the first fall here, but she promised the fans she'd do her best to please and since she said this was a two for one...

Wendy would move to wrap her smaller but deceptively powerful thighs around the playboy's head as she aimed to lock in a figure four headscissors. A needless action really but in case he was faking and given her commitment Wendy pressed on and squeezed to make sure he would be down and out.

godjacob

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:41 pm

Eliza seemed to suprose everyone tonight. Not only was she dominating her stronger and more experienced opponent, she was brutalizing him. 

Though Jason was clearly KO'd Eliza would put the already sleeping model into a coma with her figure four stranglehold. Weak and powerless, Jason would squirm and twitch unconsciously as Elzia wrung his neck like a wet sponge. 

Finally Jason couldn't even manage to maintain this pathetic protest. As his eyes rolled to even greater heights and drool bubbled from his pretty lips Jason became completely still. A ragdoll for the tiny powerhouse to play with.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by godjacob Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:30 am

It would not take long for the referee to lift and drop the slumbering Jason's hands three times which signaled the knockout as she passed the news to Eliza who broke the hold in a hurry as she wanted to avoid drool dripping on her thighs as the referee raised her hand and the announcer was quick to pick up on it.

"Eliza wins the first fall by knockout!"

With the first fall hers, Eliza heard some cheers from the crowd as they seemed to be warming up to her a bit seeing her take down someone so much bigger so easily. Eliza sheepishly gave a "V for victory" pose before she moved to the corner to catch her breath as the referee worked to try and revive Jason.

godjacob

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:16 am

The Bronze boy, once assured of victory, was now laid out in the center of the ring. Ragdolled by a young girl at best half his weight. After a few minutes the concerned ref managed to gently wake the drooling jobber by softly slapping his cheek.
 "Jason... You hear me buddy? Can you continue the match!?" 
The humiliated hunk sluggishly slapped her hand away and snorted. "I'm fine! It was... Just one fluke..."

Dizzy but determined Jason would crawl to the opposite corner of Eliza and take some time to regain his wits. About a minute later he felt resting and wiping the fool from his lips Jason felt ready enough to clamber to his feet and challenge Eliza. "You got lucky last time you little bitch... I'll make you pay big time!" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by godjacob Tue May 12, 2020 10:34 pm

Eliza was not quite sure what Jason would be like when he woke up, losing a fall was always a hard thing but with his bravado it so she hopefully got the point across that she was for real and maybe he'd give a little more respect to her going forward. But as the referee revived him she heard Jason dismiss it as a "fluke" as he approached ever aggressive.

Well, Eliza frowned but had not backed down as she approached her larger foe. "I was hoping you'd see my skills as worthy of merit, but it seems I'll have to beat you in one more round to get the point across." Eliza said as she assumed a grapple stance ready for whatever comes next.

godjacob

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:13 am

Jason simply nodded and raised his hands with a beaming smile; as if to say "ill take you on!" Instead of actually going head to head with this pint sized girl the detestibal villain suddenly thrust his foot into her crotch, like a football player kicking a feild goal.

"Sure she's not a dude... That's gotta hurt though!" Jason hoped his cheap shot would cause Eliza to keel over, then it would be piledriver time!

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2