Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Daaharu, Iceman, Lobo, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Nelv, SimplyMoon, skip-stop, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

I'm back

Wed May 20, 2020 4:48 am by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hey everyone! I'm back. My grandparents are safe now and I have been able to get some free time again. I look forward to RPing and talking with everyone again.

Comments: 2

Cicilia De'Reignhardt: Looking for a Match

Tue May 19, 2020 10:41 pm by Cicilia

Hello!

Looking for a match for my main German Juggernaut: Cicilia De'Reignhardt!

Match Type: Up for discussion! (Minus hentai)

Who wins: Up for Discussion!

Cicilia's Profile: https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t17488-cicilia-the-juggernaut-de-reignhardt#480004

Comments: 0

Rookie Avalanche Event

Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:37 pm by Serpon

Rookies of AFW, are you trying to get your character in big events?  Well look no more, we have an event for you that will start in Avalanche.  What kind of event you ask, well we do have some ideas but we want your feedback as well.  I will be giving out suggestions but these are just suggestions, if you guys want to do something else, we can do something else.  For those of you who are wondering what is considered a rookie, anyone who has been around for less than two years or has less …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 31

Prudence vs. Jason Reed

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Prudence vs. Jason Reed - Page 2 Empty Re: Prudence vs. Jason Reed

Post by Kelsea on Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:58 pm

Prudence groaned out a little as Jason took her by the ankles and dragged her into the middle of the ring, flipping her onto her front while she was still grasping at her head and neck to tend to the pain of the DDT. She senced the vibration through the mat as the younger boy dropped down to the canvas right beside her and opened her eyes just as he was tugging on her arm to draw her thigh deep in between his open thighs and right towards his crotch of all places!

Prudence gasped in, trying to turn her head at the last minute as she didn't want to be placed in such an undignified position of being face to face with this upstarts member, even if it was covered by speedos

"Nhh!!"
The lady grunted out in distaste.. She'd managed to avert her face just in time, but the side of her cheek still ended up against the boy's heated crotch. Her face, plump lips and delicate nose ended up stuffed right against the inner side of Jason's warm thigh, high up and a little too close to his groinal regions for Prudence's liking

Spotlight
characters:
Prudence vs. Jason Reed - Page 2 ELZuoMvPrudence vs. Jason Reed - Page 2 OG5hnuaPrudence vs. Jason Reed - Page 2 Cg3CzYmPrudence vs. Jason Reed - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea

http://www.afwrpg.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Prudence vs. Jason Reed - Page 2 Empty Re: Prudence vs. Jason Reed

Post by WrestleMind on Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:02 am

Jason grunted with mild disapproval at his opponents resistance. "Come on ya prideful bitch don't fight it! I know a hundred girls who would kill to be where you are...  Your loss..."

With Prudence face and neck deep within his thighs Jason would vine his ankles together, locking in the hold. The young man's shredded thighs would become like a vice around the redheads neck, slowly drawing her brain of blood and oxygen. 

"All the all those squats were worth it..."  He though while giddily playing with the woman's crimson hair and staring lustfully into her lovely red eyes. 

Jason would turn to Leer at Virginia as he choked out her deer mother. "Hey cutey I see you staring at me... Play your cards right and I can give you the same treatment I'm giving your uptight mom!" finally he would give her what could only be described as a shit eating grin and a wink.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum