by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Phe-Phe vs. Okami

2 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Phe-Phe vs. Okami Empty Phe-Phe vs. Okami

Post by wrestleryu Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:59 pm

2 falls of 3 match - win via submission or KO

Okami was standing on the ring, doing some stretching as he was a bit nervous in anticipation of what would come next. Inn fact, that same morning a notice had been slipped under the door of his room. It was from a new girl who had just joined the roster and.. as it seemed , was eager to have her debutt match, enough to sneak into the boy's dorm and deliver her challenge directly to him.

"Hmm.. maybe it was only a joke.." he said to himself, looking around as the Gym still seemed to be deserted.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Phe-Phe vs. Okami Empty Re: Phe-Phe vs. Okami

Post by MrsIffy Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:18 am

It was useless trying to fight the smirk off Phe's face as soon as she layed eyes on you in the middle of the ring. To think that all it took was a simple letter of request to send an eager contender to greet her.

"Okami..."

Phe breaks the silence by tasting your name in her mouth.

"Okami...funny I was walking past all the posters of you in the halls on the way here, and somehow...."

She cuts herself off and brushes a strand of her scented hair from her face before stepping into the ring.

"....somehow you look shorter in person"

There was nothing for her to wear except her favorite pair of black hot pants. It wasn't much, but something told Phe that you'd like how it did nothing to hide the endless shapeliness of her legs, and expecially how her black tank top hung teasingly over the pair of Phe's most prized possessions.

Last edited by 725 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:09 am

Okami turns to her direction as a playfully seductive female voice calls his name. His eyes follow the new girl slowly sauntering her way to the ring, a confident smirk on her face as she is evidently enjoying his embarassed enticement.

He swallows, having to lightly tilt his head up to look into her eyes, their size gap more evident now that the voluptuous newcomer stands into the middle of the ring before him in a sensually intimidating way.

"H-Heh... i hope i didn't disappoint your expectations", he replies to her playfully taunting comment with a shy smile, then adding. "Anyways.. nice to meet you, h-hope we're going to have a good match". With that he stretches out his hand for her, aiming to look confident but she can clearly see the cute blush of his cheeks, as the silver-haired boy is trying not to get distracted by Phe-Phe's best assets.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:09 am

"H-Heh... i hope i didn't disappoint your expectations. "Anyways.. nice to meet you, h-hope we're going to have a good match"

Her own surprise immediatly jammed itself down her throat until she was at a loss for words. Though Phe took the first shot to give you lip, she never expected to get such a modest behavior in return. She wasn't going to let that break her focus though. For all she knew, your kind personality may be a front to gain the upper hand in thier match.

"You really think I'm dumb, don't you? Well, You could save the good willed act for someone else, sweetums"

With a slight flare in her small, delicate looking nostrils, and a violent looking curl in her lips, the expression on Phe's face intensifies only slightly, but still without ever erasing that same engelic face she had stepped into the ring with a few moments ago.

Phe complies with your handshake, and you'll soon realize how unbelievably soft and warm her palm felt, since such a trait clearly doesn't belong to a fighter. After stealing a few short glances at your midsection, the once friendly handshake soon turns into Phe lightly caressing your hand for a much longer time than a typical handshake is supposed to allow. She then follows with a playful wink.

"Go on easy on me, would you sweetums?"

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:08 am

Okami's eyes blink a bit at her intensifying expression, then they clench holds.
Phe's playful distraction works quite well on the ingenuous boy, as she can enjoy the increasing blush of his face at her lingering, caressing handshake.

"Uh... o-ok.. s-sure.. w-we can have grappling style, in order to avoid too vialont moves and... maybe 2 rounds of 3, so you will have the chance to get a nice d-debut" he babbles.

A few moments later, the bell would ring and the match will be started, with Okami still temporarily offguard in slightly enticed confusion.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:20 am

The bell had rung, but Phe didn't look like she held a single amount of concern. Instead of backing away, she maintained her stance, hands on her borad hips, more defiantly than casually.

"You heard that, sweetums? That's the bell"

Phe takes her time to add one more of her dry humor before you would try to do anything.

"Here...just take my hand, we'll clench up in a test of strength if you're unsure of what to do"

Phe's soft lips curl into a tender smile while she assumed a rather modest looking wrestling stance, though bending her knees only few inches was enough for her tight, hot pants to stretch taut over her hips. Phe doesn't seem to mind or notice for that matter, and she wouldn't expect you to notice or care either.

"Just grab my hand, sweetums...show me what you're all about..."

Her grin flashed her pearly white teeth invitingly for you to step foward.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:35 pm

Phe's knowing mix of tenderness and playful teasing effectively grant her a starting advantage on her flushing opponent, as she so cutely invites him to "take her hand", sounding like she's talking to some shy boyfriend, or maybe to a nervous little boy.

"H-Hey... i'm not unsure.." he protests with a silly confused face, actually strenghtening the opposite impression, to Phe's amusement.

"Anyways... s-sure, there we go.." Okami complies, accepting the challenge for a test of strenght. With their fingers tenderly entwined, the japanese kid starts applying a bit of strenght, but not in a hard way, being still affected by her cunning female teasings.

Plus, the slight height gap provides a further distraction for the embarassed kid, drawing his chin inches above Phe's heaving bosom as Okami has a hard time of keeping his eyes elsewhere. "U-Uh..." he pants softly, flexing his muscles in the lockup position, aiming to push her opponent backwards some.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:33 pm

"You sure you've done this before, right?"

The words coming right out of Phe's mouth could be mistaken for the sounds of cold laughter, but in truth, she was actually finding you amusing. Amsuing enough to let you drive her all the way into a turnbuckle, where the impact itself jitters both of her fleshy globes.

"Okami..."

Phe's partly open lips take in another, weak breath. Though she was pinned to the corner, her arm lock never wavered from yours, and refused to let up. Yet she doesnt apply full strength either, almost as if she doesn't want to escape from the corner. If anything, Phe was able to steal a few more glances of your body before her brown gaze rises up to match yours once more.

"So..now that you've got me in the corner....what now, champ?"

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:37 pm

"Heh.. you should not let your opponent corner you that easily, Phe-san" he said, pressing his body to hers to teasingly prove his point.

Though, such maneuvre was a bit of a boomerang, as the soft pressure of Phe's soft breasts against his chest made it a bit difficult for him to think straight. Realizing he was getting himself into a dangerous distraction, Okami decided than to pull back from the compromising position, but he found that he could not unlock his fingers from Phe's eager grip. "W-What..?" he muttered in uneased confusion, giving her the chance to make her move.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:03 pm

"Corner me? "

A silent scoff escapes Phe's throat at your last remark. Though she admitted to stealing a few eyefulls of your body, what she saw was nothing short of bland at best.
Realizing the small time gap in your reaction time when you try to pull away, Phe would immediatly hop foward and coil both of her legs firmly around your waist, with her small, dainty ankles curling into a knot at the small base of your back. From that point on, her once soft, leggy flesh would soon feel like iron braided muscle pressing hard against you, a very misleading contrast from how supple and tender they looked at first.

"Maybe you should've taken your own advice...huh?"

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next