by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Soothing Sea

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Soothing Sea Empty Soothing Sea

Post by GreatForce Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:50 am

Shibita the pirate queen of AFW had been on a bit of a break after her most recent match. Suffer a bit of burn out from just diving into the AFW a little bit too fast. She found her self hanging out with Suzumi the tsunami more and more. The two of them just kind of meshed together in all honesty. Today was a bit different this time tho, the AFW had been getting pretty wild recently and Shibita wanted to get away from it all, and what better place to do that than the sea. The mother of all life. Somehow she talked Suzumi on going on a boat with her. See the fishes in the wild, and just not have to worry about anything.

Sitting on the edge of the docks with her feet just grazing the water lightly Shibita felt right at home. The smell of the sea, the small fish nibbling away at what ever scraps they could get their hands on. It reminded her of home somewhat, only difference was the giant mega city of Tokyo behind her. Buzzing with noise and commotion. To her tho time seems to slow down as she waited on Suzumi.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Soothing Sea Empty Re: Soothing Sea

Post by HighFly Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:36 am

Suzumi was not sure what it was like on a sailboat. She had been on her fair share of large yachts but this was going to be new to her! She luckily looked up different sailboats, finding out that they weren't the same as the luxury boats she had previously been on. To that end Suzumi didn't bring the usual amount of luggage, clothing and the usual. Still, she did manage to pack a ton of things into a backpack that seemed ready to burst!

Clad in sandals, sunglasses, a straw hat, a mesh shirt and a yellow bikini Suzumi came down the dock looking for Shibita. "Hey! Like there you are! I have been looking all over and I totally got lost a few times! How have you been?" Suzumi asked excitedly as she approached.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:48 pm

Likewise Shibita had never been on a luxury yacht before, such a large vessel would have never had fit at the small wooden docks of her fishing village. In contrast Shibita was clad in a black and purple one piece, thick and rugged, her clothing stuffed in a heavy cotton bag. It was all clear that Shibita was a sailor just how she dressed alone.
Out of no where Shibita heard Suzumi's voice.

"Oh hai Suzumi! Pushing her self up Shibita would turn and see Suzumi's attire, her bright yellow Bikini and strawhat, she almost look like she was going to a photo shoot if anything. "Wow! You look stunning! Yea no worries its like a maze inside the city! You ready to head out?" Shibita would hop into the boat, landing lightly and gracefully as to knock rock the boat at all.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:41 am

Suzumi was all smiles and saw Shibita get in the boat. Suzumi had no experience on a boat like this but she was really looking forward to this. "Like this will be so awesome! I totally can't wait to sail the seven seas and stuff! We will be like a couple wrestling pirate babes on the high seas!" Suzumi said excitedly taking her stuff as she jumped down in the boat... far less gracefully than Shibita!

The boat began to rock and an unsteady Suzumi fell onto her butt, her face red with embarrassment. "Like, I guess I am not used to it huh?" Suzumi said with an uneasy laugh.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:12 am

Shibita would shift her weight with the rocking boat almost seamlessly as Suzumi crashed down on it. It was merely a rented boat, all clean and tidy. A stark differnce from the gritty, slimy, rusted boats she was used too. Vessels past down through generations that wore their history. It was a nice change of pace to be honest. Shibita would smirk as Suzumi's face turned red her uneasy laughter making it all the more funny to Shibita. "Yea not as easy as they make it look in tv?" sticking out her hand, she would help Suzumi up before running off her check list on the boat. Making sure everything was ready before they took off. And more importantly giving Suzumi time to get her bearings before Shibita sailed them out into the sea!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:49 am

Suzumi was happy to have Shibita there as she showed Suzumi how to handle things without being mean about it. In fact, aside from her friend Makoto who no longer wrestled this sailor was quickly becoming Suzumi's favorite person in Friction! "Like thanks for all the help! I totally couldn't have gotten any of this down without you!" Suzumi said. She still lacked the natural sea legs of Shibita and her movements were far from being as graceful as they were inside a wrestling ring but Suzumi had picked up enough to at least move around without falling over all the time. Small victories seemed big sometimes.

"So have ya smacked and slammed around any other ladies lately? I so want to see you climb up the ladder and rock that title Yukina has or even work higher to that Entropy gold!" Suzumi said with a smile. "We could also sail this up to a beach, I get guys would totally dig a lovely lady who knows how to sail." Suzumi said with a little wink.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:54 pm

Like wise Suzumi was becoming Shibita's favorite person to hang around, despite their differnces in both personality and upbringing they seemed to balance each other out. Suzumi was starting to get the hang of moving on a smaller boat, as she started moving around mostly not falling over now. Making her self comity at the wheel she paused for a second as she inserted the keys a very crisp sound as she started up the engine. She got lost in it about Suzumi pulled her back to reality with her question.

Oh! Yea I finished thrashing around with berserk's Sakura in an oil match about a week ago. Augh... I didn't like the oil part of the match tho... Do these bookers just have fetishes they need to scratch or something?" Shibita was mostly used to the standard match types in indy's before she went to the AFW and their more... 'creative' match types... But Shibita got excited as Suzumi suggested they should sail up the beach. "Ohohohoho... That sounds like a great idea~" gripping the stearing wheel like it was an extra limb Shibita would start sailing, the boat practically being an extension of her self, making the ride as smooth as possible for Suzumi!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:46 pm

"Ugh, I hate those matches but I have done them. I like just want to totally make women tap out in regular matches although my last time out didn't quite work out in my favor. Julia Roger's came back and managed to take me down." Suzumi said with a shrug. She was impressed with Shibitas control of the boat and smiled as their trip began.

"You are totally awesome at steering this thing! I could never do that. So like what else do ya do aside from wrestle and sail?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:37 am

"Oh that must have sucked." Shibita said as she caught site of the beach. Not being to get close to do a multitude of bylaws the city had but she honked her horn as she passed by. "Haha! Yea thanks! Been doing this for years!" Shibita gloated a bit like a puppy being given praise. "Oh uhh..." Shibita took a small pause as her mind ran through the few other thing's she did. Well other than being a well... A movie buff I don't really do much outside of that! They really wasn't much to do at the fishing village if I'm being honest." Shibita blushed as her lack of well modern exposure to media showed.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:31 am

"I gotcha, but like to me I would think growing up in a small village would have an upside too!" Suzumi said cheerfully. "Everyone just thought I was totally an airhead and outside of wrestling they are pretty much correct. When I got hurt in Wrestle Angels and retired from wrestling the first time that is when I went into acting for a couple years, mostly did romantic comedy roles but made some good money." Suzumi said with a stretch and yawn as she looked out over the water taking it in.

"I just missed wrestling so much that once I felt like I was healthy enough for being in the ring again I came back. I just missed it too much you know?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content