by ihateocrecolors Today at 8:26 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hiro Minamoto (D) vs. Tsume Ama

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hiro Minamoto (D) vs. Tsume Ama Empty Hiro Minamoto (D) vs. Tsume Ama

Post by godjacob Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:16 am

Normal Match: Victory by pinfall, submission or knockout.

Spoiler:

This was it, after what felt like an eternity Hiro was about to get ready for his first official match here in AFW Tension. He knew little of his opponent, beyond she was some "wild girl" who was quite capable which meant he'd be given no easy task for his debut. Still, Hiro was not one to back down from a challenge and he aimed to prove himself.

Once his name was called, he made his way to the gorilla position and prepared to take his first steps to his wrestling journey.

Spoiler:

Hiro made his entrance to the ring, the seemingly unassuming young man was eager and aww-struck by the crowd as he gave a polite wave on the entrance ramp. Normally this is where he'd pose, but he taught himself to remember that this was wrestling not bodybuilding so he couldn't flex yet. He made his way down the entrance ramp as he was filled with ever optimism and eagerness. He would climb up the steps and enter the ring as he scanned the capacity crowd with wonder before he would move to his corner as he waited for his opponent to make her arrival.

godjacob

Back to top Go down

Hiro Minamoto (D) vs. Tsume Ama Empty Re: Hiro Minamoto (D) vs. Tsume Ama

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:51 am

Tsume was getting dressed in her Green dress with a split as she thought back to how her first tension match when as her record right now was 2-1 and she wanted to earn that victory tonight. . So as she gave herself one more look in the mirror she would walk to the door off her locker room and make her way to the backstage area to try and figure out who her opponent would be. So as she tried to rush to the backstage area in an effort to see who her opponent would be only to be meet with disappointment as she was just to late as his music was already playing as she would just have to wait until it was her turn to walk down to the ring to see who she be facing.

So while Tsume was waiting backstage as she was counting the seconds in her head she was glad to hear '''Hard out here by Lilly Allen ' started coming out of the speakers and wave at the few fans she had at the moment. So as the Voice of the ring announcer was heard as she said ''Now entering from Yokohama, Japan weighing in at around 150ibs.It Tsume Ama'' just as she climbed the steel steps and stepped over the top rope as she turned towards the male already in the ring. ''So it seems i be facing you tonight and i hope you don't mind when i beat you into the ground as i came to win''taunts Tsume as she waits to see how her opponent would reply.

Tsume:

Back to top Go down

Post by godjacob Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:10 pm

"O-oh well uh, will be my best interest to not let you then." Hiro said with a chuckle and a sweat drop as the woman made her intentions clear and he awkwardly gave his counter back. This woman seemed intense and confident, which would work to give him a challenge out of the gate.

Which Hiro had no objections towards, competition was the name of the game with this career. And when the referee checked on both competitors to make sure no foreign objects would come into play she would ring the bell as Hiro would take a deep breath as he began to flex oddly before Tsume.

Spoiler:

"Alright, let's both do our best and I wish you luck." Hiro said, before he would fully flex out as his muscles seemed to bulge out in freakish fashion and before anyone knew what happened his attire would rip to pieces as it tore apart as the muscular and hulking frame that Hiro had kept under wraps revealed itself in full before the stunned crowd and referee.

godjacob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:04 am

''This will be so much fun. I mean look at this guy''thought Tsume as she did not find Hiro to be that impressive. Still she would look surprised when after the referee had checked them out that something strange happened. As when the male wrestler would flex she would suddenly notice muscles appearing as his attire appeared to struggle to remain on his body.

From the gasp she heard from the ref she was not the only one surprised as suddenly his jumpsuit was ripped to shreds as she could not help herself as she yelled ''what the hell. How can you keep that body under that jumpsuit. Am I in some prank show or something as this should not be possible''as she began to fear for an second she may be in over her head with how her opponent appeared now.

Back to top Go down

Post by godjacob Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:54 pm

"S-shocked? Yeah have to admit it probably would be the first time. See I spent years training to be able to "suppress" my muscles in a sense given most stores don't carry clothing this size. So it's all in the muscle memory to be able to "flex" into this." Hiro explained, with the same rather polite demeanor he had even before his revealed his more hulking form as he figured he should explain given Tsume's shock.

Either way, Hiro set about getting in a slightly crouched position as he aimed to get set in a "grapple" starting position. Like he had seen wrestlers here on TV do, though being Hiro was a bit green to wrestling his form wasn't the sharpest but he felt he had stable footing as he turned to Tsume with a smile. "Best of luck, you may have the first move if you wish." Hiro said as he figured it was the polite thing to do.

godjacob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:38 pm

Shocked was one word to describe how Tsume was at the moment , but with how Hiro would act she was able to get over it. As the Japanese woman would not have acted so polite as she figured this must mean that the hulking figure in front of her was not that good at fighting as his body would make it seem he should be.

So with that in mind it was back to taunting him as she would just smirk at him as she replied ''actually have seen it happen before , but wow who would have thought you would use an blow up muscle suit to make you seem like an tough guy. As it either that or I should get someone from the drugtest office her to test you as I doubt you got those muscles the natural way''.

Back to top Go down

Post by godjacob Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:50 pm

"C-can we please no go there. I've already had to take an obscene number of tests between my bodybuilder career and to get into here a AFW. Just believe me this is natural." Hiro said with a sigh as he had expected to hear that comment and quite frankly was annoyed by this point.

Either way, he assumed his own not so polished grapple stance and invited Tsume to begin this.

godjacob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:12 pm

''Why so defensive all of the sudden. If you got nothing to hide then you should not mind taking test after test to prove your all natural''taunted Tsume as she could use this to get in his head. As she would circle around him as she was no fool , and with how Hiro was build he was clearly made for strength so confronting him head on would be an bad idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by godjacob Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:22 pm

"Just the repetition more than anything..." Hiro replied with a sigh, as he tried to not dwell on those comments made by Tsume and focus on the match. Though it seemed Tsume was not foolish enough to test her strength head to head on him, so he'd have to come to her. With that Hiro would advance as his plan was to try and force her to a corner where she'd be unable to avoid him.

godjacob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:28 pm

''That was something who was using would say in order to avoid being caught''replied Tsume as for now it seemed that her plan was working. Still as they talked she could not see an weakness she could exploit to her advantage as she kept her distance. However while she may not have figured out an plan , Hiro had as she did notice just in time she was being forced into an corner as she tried to rush forward. As she would attempt to slide behind the other wrestler with an baseball slide in an attempt to escape the trap that the muscled wrestler was about to spring on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next