Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716, killcarrion, KillerV, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

The Duel Seeker seeks duels!

Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:40 pm by Deus001

Hey all

So I'm getting back into the swing of things and want to discuss finding matches for Charlotte Harenwood. I'm open for discussions for both Friction and Tension and stuff.

You can send me a PM here or contact me on Discord. Stillwinston#3222

Hope to hear back! Smile

Comments: 0

Killer King

Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:36 pm by KillerV

Looking for female jobbers to face the beast!

Also, been having skin problems on my hands full of blisters, been slow at typing and recovering as I can, but yes, can contact me PM or Discord- Killer King#0165

Looking for debuts and matches.

Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:26 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Looking to be more active around here, which means starting more matches.

Yay more matches!

For those interested:

Cami (will do hentai, but not for debut match)

Hiromi (No hentai)

Blazing Kitsune (no hentai)

All still need debut matches

I'm also accepting offers for matches against:

Kairi (will do hentai)

Dark Star Chaos (no hentai)

Grizzly (no hentai)

Feel free to PM me or find me on the Discord if any of those sound interesting, or if you have another match you want to suggest. …

[ Full reading ]

Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match

AFW :: Tension :: PPV :: Showdown

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match

Post by WrestleMind on Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:07 pm

Jason was not surprised when Ryo kicked out of his paltry little pin. He was surprised when the wily speedo prince expertly wound himself around Jason; bringing them face to face and bulge to bulge.

Ryo didn't seem to be interested in knocking out his cocky opponent. Instead he seemed intent on seducing Jason and making him explode in his speedo. 

For once Jason stayed quiet as Ryo teased him. He couldn't think with this dreamy teen making his heart pound a mole a minute.

Finally their lips began to smack together rhythmically as Ryo took control of his more powerful opponent. While their lips were intertwined the beautifle teen would gently slide his hand along Jason's chiseled abs before slipping into his speedo. The prince stroked Jason's growing cock like a true master.

Jason was tempted to let Ryo do his dirty work and get him off all night. But his tender ego stopped him. To sexually dominate the slender teen was one thing but to have his dick operated like a joystick was as pleasurable as it was embarrassing. 

In an act of desperation Jason would rear up like a wild horse and crack his forehead against Ryos before he could cum in his pristine speedo. Yet Jason was no expert in headbutts. It wasn't clear how Ryo fared but Jason could be seen crossing his purple eyes before passing out and slumping ontop of Ryo.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Showdown '19: Ryo Kamiya vs Jason Reed: Speedo Match

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:34 pm

The next several moments honestly felt like heaven. For as much of an egotistical jackass as Jason had been being, the fellow teen had a legit incredible body, and from what Ryo was feeling, a not un-impressive cock either, probably equal to Ryo's own.

Damn...now he kinda wanted to date this guy. That was surprising.

Well...actually no, it wasn't.

Ryo had his tongue fully dominating Jason's, saliva leaking down his lips between them, feeling the other man on the verge of cumming...when it all stopped, courtesy of a hard headbutt from the purple haired teen.

Ryos body went slack from the blow, his vision going blurry, body limp on the mat, while Jason's body did similar.

For a few moments, nobody seemed to know what to do, wondering if both boys had been knocked out...until the referee, doing her job, dropped down and counted the pin, Jason's body laying on top of Ryo's.

"One! Two! Thr-!" She was cut off, a still conscious Ryo just throwing his shoulder up off the mat, breaking the pin attempt to the delight of the crowd.

Letting out a whimper, he shoved the purple haired teen off of him, groaning and rolling away, needing a moment, stars all in his vision as he tried to shake his head clear!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind on Sun May 10, 2020 6:30 pm

After doing Ryos work for him and knocking himself out Jason would lay in the center of the ring for a solid minute. The obnoxiously loud crowd would finally wake him from his slumber. Eyes fluttering and fingers flexing Jason would slowly come to. 

The beautifle hunk would slowly clamber to one knee and then to his feet. Concussed, Jason would look to his left and right. Where was Ryo!? Behind him obviously and with something up his sleeve for his vulnerable friend.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Fri May 15, 2020 12:32 pm

Ryo groaned, having gotten away from Jason while the purple haired, bulkier teen recovered from that damn brutal headbutt. Why couldn't he just let himself cum and enjoy it instead of being a wanker, Ryo didn't know.

Luckily, Ryo seemed to have a thicker skull than his speedo-clad opponent, and was able to recover faster, getting up to his feet while Jason was still getting to his knees. Cleverly, he slipped out of the ring and ducked under the apron to avoid Jason's sight as the arrogant, but cute, boy got to his bare feet.

With Jason looking for him and unable to find him, Ryo slipped back in the ring, crawling sneakily over to Jason, and, if he wasn't detected, would grab his speedo from behind, and yank it down to expose him to the crowd! "Gotcha!" He'd crow, before grabbing said junk from behind and stroking it!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind on Sun May 24, 2020 6:18 pm

Just as he seemed to be getting his bearings Jason looked down to find his speedo pulled down to his ankles. Before he could even turn around Ryo had reached from behind and began masterfully bringing the Bronze Boy from half mast to full.

Jason found himself completely paralyzed by the flood of endorphins rushing to his brain. In less than a minute the Jack Off Prince had brought Jason to his knees and soon to the verge of climaxing. This could be seen as Jason's eyes seemed to roll back into his skull and deep gutteral moans escaped his soft lips. Beaten up and sexually dominated Jason was now the Princes play thing.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:21 pm

Oh this was too easy. Jason had to be a total slut, at least as slutty as Ryo himself, cause he was dominating him with this handjob! "You like that, don't you?" He asked with a cocky grin. "Well I bet you'll love THIS!"

With that declaration made, Ryo stood up, turned Jason around, and scooped him up in his arms, turning him over and holding him in a standing 69 position!

It wasnt all that easy, as Jason was still a bit bigger and more muscular than he was, but he managed to hold the other teen up regardless. "See how you like a Sex Driver!" He crowed, leaning his head forward to start softly kissing and licking at Jason's hard, throbbing cock, before he took it into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down and sucking hard on it.

When he felt Jason ready to burst, Ryo would deep throat his full length, the bisexual teen taking the member down his throat to get him to cum, while at the same time dropping to his knees to drive his purple haired foe to the mat with a tombstone pilediver!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind on Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:56 pm

"hmm... Love... What?" Jason asked, his eyes crossed from immense pleasure. Ryo heaved the brainwashed brute into position for a tombstone piledriver. "Huh shit! Wait.... Don't..." Suddenly, to his pleasent surprise, the hentai prince began thoroughly sucking off Jason's throbbing member. "Oh... Fuck..." 

Jason's body went Limp as endorphins rushed through his veigns. After about a minute he would finally protest. "Mm stop... I'm about to... To-" The Bronze boy was immediately cut off when Ryo dropped to his knees and spiked Jason's dome into he mat. 

The piledriver acted as a detonater, setting off a explosion in Ryos mouth. While Jasons drooled buckets and twitched violently the victorious teen sucked him dry. Once he was finished with his victim Ryo would let Jason's cock slip from his mouth and his entire body sprawl out on the mat. 

Jason layed a few inches from the ropes; His eyes rolled into his skull, his chest rapidly rising and falling, and his cock gently softening from flagpole to sausage.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:03 pm

Ryo took immense pleasure in dropping his arrogant and brutish opponent headfirst onto the mat with a sexual version of a Tombstone Piledriver, both KOing Jason himself, and KOing his cock as well, as he swallowed the purple haired fighters load with the practiced precision of a true cock-whore, finally letting Jason's body flop to the mat as his fans in the audience cheered him for getting his sexual revenge for the other teen making him cum earlier on.

With Jason down and seemingly out for the count, Ryo went for the pin, but of course, given the stakes involved, he went for it his own special way. He pulled his speedo off, spun his body around, and sat down right on Jason's broad chest, making a special point to have his own limp member pressing and rubbing right against Jason's cheek, one hand pressing his shoulder down for a pin as the other stretched forward with a two fingered "V" sign for victory, while looking at the photographer for Men's Non-No Magazine and calling out "Hey! Let's use this for my cover photo!" he yelled, getting a laugh from the audience, and plenty of pictures from the photo crew, as the ref dropped down to make the count.

"ONE!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

AFW :: Tension :: PPV :: Showdown

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum