by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lucky wants to train!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Lucky wants to train! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lucky wants to train!

Post by daemongirl Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:05 pm

The sudden taking of Lucky's hand was yet another move meant to shock the system of the younger woman, Natasha hoping such surprises would keep Lucky on her toes and open to anything. Maybe it would come off as hypocritical, all the talk of being her teacher first and friend second, only to immediately flirt with her and drag her over by the hand when a simple word would have achieved the same result, but dealing with the unexpected was part of the lesson. Not that she would tell her that until much later, if ever. Lucky was going to likely be looking out for surprise attacks and the like, Natasha knew she had back when she was going from tutor to tutor as a teenager, which is why her teachers had kept her on her toes through other means just like she was attempting to now. Hopefully it worked.

"Close, though keep your feet flat against the mat, if you shrink the amount of contact between the soles of your feet and the ground you make your base weaker." Natasha stepped over to stand beside Lucky, demonstrating exactly what she meant by reaching out slowly so Lucky wouldn't be surprised by her, holding the woman by the hips and moving her about both when her feet were flat and when she was raised up onto the balls of her feet.

"You see? A good stance is the key to everything though you were on the right track to something else." Natasha let go of Lucky and assumed the position herself although she let her body sway a little forward and back and yet kept her feet fixed to the mat beneath her. Then she would suddenly shove off her back foot, propelling herself forward like a fencer would and landing on the ball of her left foot, only to then leap backwards in a reverse of the previous move. She did this several times in rapid succession but always at the same distance, landing upon the same spot each time. Once she was confident Lucky had gotten a good look Natasha relaxed and turned towards her.

"You push yourself with the ball of your back foot and land on the ball of your front, this way you can lunge in quickly and escape just as quickly should your opponent surprise you. Control is key though, don't want you lunging in only to slam into your opponent because you overshot it. Sooooo." Natasha then walked five or so feet away and turned to face her. "Jump at me just like that and try not to hit me. Go too little forward though and I'll call you on it, lets say do this ten times."

daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:45 pm

It seemed Lucky had it all wrong! Well... Half-wrong...? 50/50...? Her stance was correct as far as her feet were positioned, but the former champion would point out how weak the way she was standing actually was! Slipping up behind her and taking her hips in her hands (as Lucky blushed like crazy), Natasha would gently push her down so that her heels pressed to the floor, commenting that, from here, her stance was much stronger! She would again lift Sakura up a bit so that she stood upon the balls of her feet once again, explaining the differences between each position... and the cheerleader nodded... trying so hard to focus on what she was being taught... and not how Natasha was pressing against her back and cradling her close in a way that COULDN'T POSSIBLY be devoid of a delicious tension! Sakura would glance over her shoulder at Natasha and grin shakily, her her gaze steadily sharpening from dull and unfocused... to precise and intense! As much as she craved having two things at once, both training and a... sensual moment here and there, she knew she couldn't hold both in her hands without inevitably losing the other! She would have to choose what to devote to...

...and there was really only one serious decision she could make!

"I understand, Natasha-senpai!"
Lucky exclaimed!

At this point, Natasha would step away and Sakura would turn to face her, the beautiful bluenette dropping into a similar stance Lucky had been in and making a few QUICK, yet short and precise lunges at an invisible figure! It was almost as if she had a rapier in hand, making a swift stab or cut at an unprepared foe, her movements more in tune with a particular sword-fighting technique than what Sakura would've thought fell in line with martial arts! Quick, dexterous, conservative... Nothing like professional wrestling at all! It was odd... unexpected... but Sakura was MORE than excited to learn! She couldn't wait to see the look on Maddie's face when she lunged at her like this! She DEFINITELY wouldn't see it coming! ...But what was more, it'd give her and Natasha something more in common...

...They could become better friends!

Sakura's eyes flashed with determination as Natasha stood before Lucky only an arm-and-a-half's length away, asking for Sakura to lunge at her a dozen times like she had just displayed!

"ALRIGHTY! I'll do my best! Here I come~!"

Dropping back down into her stance, feet firmly planted on the ground, Sakura would take a moment, judging the distance carefully... BEFORE LUNGING FORTH... and almost completely losing her balance!

"W-woah WHA-" She'd cry, apparently unprepared for this sudden lurch.... and falling into her partner before her! Lucky would bump into Natasha hard, almost with her full body-weight before catching herself... very nearly falling to the ground!

"Eheh.... Uhm.... Second try...?" Sakura would giggle nervously before getting herself back into position!

...Each time would progressively get better, the first few going WAY too far... the next two a bit of an over-correction and falling just short... but the remaining attempts...? They mirrored Natasha's established movements respectably! ...Or at least Sakura thought so! By the end of it, Lucky's buxom chest rose and fell heavily... but her eyes gleamed... HUNGRY for more! She grinned with satisfaction... and excitement!

"I... I think I got it!"
Lucky snickered, flexing her fingers eagerly! "Did... Did I do good?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:40 am

Natasha was still getting used to hearing Lucky call her Natasha-senpai, it felt oddly backwards considering their history together over the past year but it was pleasant to the ear all the same, just something she would have to grow accustomed to. That and Lucky seemed to be having so much fun calling her that she wouldn't deny her said joy. "Figured you would, you pick up things fairly quickly after all. But can you turn what you think into reality? Thats the trickiest part in the end and where many stumble." That had all sounded good in her head at least, just like something one of her tutors might have said back in the day, or perhaps that was a quote from one of them and she had forgotten about it until now. Its was impossible to tell anymore, maybe before she joined the AFW she could have remembered but she had done so much here, lived such a busy and thrilling life, that there were too many memories to sort through for such a small thing.

But a confident claim from Lucky brought her back to the moment as she stood across from her, waiting for the younger woman to make her first go at the lunging step and the back step. She had told her to practice by leaping at her and then back, but what Natasha hadn't told Lucky was that she had been fairly certain she would fail that first attempt rather dramatically. So when Lucky launched herself forward, too far forward it turned out, Natasha had been ready to slip to the side with her hand shooting out to take Lucky by the hand, keeping her from falling and then pulling her back in a spin that would have been more fitting on a dance floor than a wrestling mat.

"Almost, try again~" Spoken with a smile and a playful glint in her blue eyes, Natasha let Lucky slip back to get into position to give it her second go. The next went about as well as the first though this time Natasha performed the same maneuver in reverse to avoid Lucky slamming into her, lunging forward to return to her original spot once Lucky had reset herself first. Throughout the next dozen or so attempts Natasha watched Lucky figure out where she was going wrong and self correcting, little by little until Lucky more or less nailed it for three lunges in a row. By then Lucky had worked up a good sweat but her breathing was steady and she showed no sign of being overworked yet, a good sign to Natasha.

"I'd say you did, you got the basics down and now its just a matter of practice but I feel you can do that on your own without supervision now. For your second lesson, I would like you to lunge at me like you did just now, only this time try to punch me."

Natasha had been standing with her hands resting down at her sides until now, the frenchwoman dropping back into the same stance she had just imparted onto Lucky. There were subtle differences though that Lucky could pick up on, such as the way she kept her palms open, fingers fully outstretched yet kept tightly together, with the palms facing away from her and towards her opponent. Her elbows were bent at about a thirty degree angle though that shifted slightly up and down as she continuously swayed ever so little to keep her body loose and never rigid. She waited like this until Lucky made her move as requested, only once Lucky was committed to the strike and in close would Natasha move. She brought her back foot forward in a quick step, planting her foot down at an angle with her toes facing outward, and then letting her body turn as she moved towards Lucky while her hands moved to guide that incoming strike not just past her but adding the momentum of her spin to it in order to send Lucky sailing past her. Natasha would exit the quick maneuver having spun 180 degrees around and remaining in her stance, all done in the blink of an eye with a speed that came from years of practice.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:15 am

Lucky's success would be met with a rather... odd request from Natasha, one so simple, it was difficult to understand! Out of nowhere... the bluenette would ask for her kohai... to strike her! Specifically, she wanted a punch somewhere on her person somewhere unspecified, the cheerleader tilting her head... thoughtfully. M...maybe this was the next lesson...? It would only make sense, right? To show someone their next lesson through a practical exercise? Lucky's expression would GLOW with enthusiasm as she lowered herself back down into the very same stance Natasha had taught her, feet planted firmly gaze locked upon that of her teacher... despite having an idea of what was coming! It was a counter of some kind, right...? Lucky was likely to get spun around on hr back or SLAMMED to the floor with one quick and fluid takedown! Natasha was more than capable of messing Lucky up in any number of ways... but she was excited nonetheless! No matter how many times she would be forced to hit the deck, Sakura was going to come out of this session a more knowledgable woman! She was determined to grow stronger, smarter, faster and more dexterous... even if it meant taking a few blows! It was why, when Natasha made her odd request, Sakura would grant it with little hesitation, cocking her fist back... as she LUNGED at Natasha in the way she had been taught before, bringing her fist around in a SHARP straight aimed at her teacher's jaw..

...Only for it to not be there the very next second!

In fact, the only thing that was remotely near where Natasha's face had been was her hands... and they were just barely nudging Sakura's arm further from it's target, gently... softly nudging her momentum from it's intended direction as if the embodiment of pacifism had been guiding Natasha's movements! Time seemed to slow for the cheerleader as gravity hooked its fangs into her newly acquired bathing suit, DRAGGING her to the floor an inch at a time as her gaze flicked back up at her teacher! She moved so fast... and nearly NO distance at the same time! She shifted both herself AND Sakura ONLY ENOUGH to avoid a confrontation...

It was almost like...

*WHAM!*

Lucky would fall face-first into the floor as Natasha completed her rotation, Sakura's hands SHOOTING to her forehead, cupping it as she sniffled lightly in pain! Even as a single tear rolled down her cheek, Sakura couldn't help but HOP UP a moment later, whirl around to face the bluenette... and just SMILE for all it was worth!

"THAT was so COOL!" Lucky exclaimed, almost as if she hadn't just had an intimate encounter with the floor just then! "You were there..." She pointed at the spot mere inches from Natasha's feet. "...And then you were THERE..." She pointed at where she was now. "And I just went WAY past... You moved me like it was nothing! You're like a kung-fu master or something, Natasha-sama~! I gotta know how to do that!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:13 am

Natasha winced as Lucky plunged face first into the padded floor with a thud that was far too loud for that to have been a soft landing. "Sorry Lucky! Are you alright?" The question was entirely genuine with Lucky hearing the concern in her voice as she leaned over her, Natasha glancing quickly over her student's body to make sure she hadn't brusied or tweaked anything in her hard fall. Thankfully it hadn't been too bad, if she was honest with herself Natasha knew that drop was no harder than hundreds she had taken in her youth when training with her tutors but it was different when you were the one doing the tossing, especially when she had only intended to have her stumble forward and not fall flat on her face like that. The sight of Lucky clutching at her forehead while tears whelled up in her eyes had Natasha seriously worried she had accidentally hurt her, only for Lucky to bounce right back up with a big grin on her lips as if nothing had happened.

"Seriously!" Natasha couldn't help but laugh then, shaking her head while she just grinned wide until she gave Lucky a playful nudge in her shoulder. "I was worried I had injured you just now, you...you...silly girl you!" Admittedly Natasha hadn't been sure what to say there and it showed. "Well I'm glad you're okay, I only meant to shove you but I suppose the moves more effective than I remember." She rubbed at the back of her head, sighing as she regained some composure. How had her teachers done this?

"Anyways, moving on from my embarrassment. I'm glad you like that move because you will indeed be learning it, though I warn you the method is a bit on the boring side." Natasha stepped up to Lucky's side then and guided her with hands on instruction through the few steps involved in the technique. She would demonstrate the proper foot placement and then have Lucky mirror her, repeating it as many times as needed until Lucky had the basic stance right as well as the follow through where one spun about on their front foot. "Letting your body be carried through the step is important, if you've set your feet just right you should be able to both slip past them and counter in the same move."

Throughout all this Natasha found herself lingering whenever her hands so much as brushed over top of her eager student. She blamed herself for that though, Lucky was already sex appeal incarnate with an innocent smile to lure in unsuspecting prey, the swimsuit only amplified those traits. She would clumsily bump Lucky with her hip or her hand would slip and cop a feel of the woman's chest, but she played each one off as a complete accident.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:23 am

"Awh, come on!" Lucky snickered back as Natasha voiced her concern, the cheerleader playfully rapping her knuckles against the side of her head. "I'm a little tougher than that, Natasha-sama!" The two would share a moment of levity in their moment of training, moments that were becoming more and more frequent! Whatever walls the bluenette had put up to keep things official were slowly breaking down... and it seemed that Lucky's sweetness was just such an effective tool to do so! Lucky looked up at Natasha as if she were larger than life, even if she had defeated her to earn this title. She was tender and gentle... but also stronger than even Sakura herself! She had an entire ESTATE to her name, a business under her control and STILL she walked into AFW with an elegance and energy of the sort rarely seen! She had so much on her plate and still had time for a smile... still had time for Lucky... In a way, she was like a super-hero to the cheerleader, an idol at the very least!

"Boring or not, its useful!"
Lucky exclaimed! "It doesn't have to be flashy to be good! After all, you, like, took me to the ground with it in no-time-flat!" As Lucky climbed back to her feet, Natasha would lower herself back into position, the cheerleader mirroring her as she demonstrated the step once again! It looked so simple, a fluid side-step followed by a gentle push of the hand... It was almost like water, how each movement flowed to the next, a river of technique carrying the user through. Sakura watched intently, her emerald eyes wide and attentive as Natasha slipped gently from the motion to her stance to her motion again, Lucky quietly taking subsequent and refined notes with each demonstration. Yes... she was starting to get it, to understand fully how such a simple move could be a dismantling force to an opponent's momentum! By shifting one's strike off-center, the follow-through that came after would touch NOTHING but air! With nothing to stop their own onslaught, to provide expected resistance, they would be left vulnerable and disoriented... perhaps enough to... say... have them stumble face-first into the floor! Sakura couldn't help but grin sheepishly as she recalled her own "fancy footwork"... It would've made her cheerleading instructor from highschool BLUSH with disappointment!

"I think I get it now..."
Lucky murmured, tapping her cheek with her finger. "Here... Lemme try..."

Natasha would slip behind Sakura as she gently and slowly took the manuver step-by-step, the bluenette's hands, arms gently slipping across the cheerleader's figure as she adjusted Lucky where needed! She couldn't help but blush, the plucky young hentai-champion, feeling Natasha's palms grace her figure infrequently... but with notable interest... It was a passing one, though, as if it were a detour on their way to their intended targets... Sakura wasn't even sure if Natasha INTENDED to touch her but... Lucky couldn't help but assume... Maybe it was ego, but... could it be Natasha wanted something... else...? Sakura continued with her exercise until she felt natasha's hand slip across her chest, the cheerleader's own coming up in a fluid motion and gently taking Natasha's, pressing hers against her breast... Of course, Lucky played it off as if it were an accident, as if she had merely... bumped into her teacher's arm... at least until she glanced back towards her.... and winked.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:38 pm

It wasn't as if Natasha had needed a reminder but Lucky showed she could play her game every bit as well as she could in the way her hand drew Natasha's own deeper against her breast, the playful wink Natasha recieved proof that Lucky had caught on and wasn't shy about fooling around herself. Truthfully Natasha hadn't expected her little teasing brushes along Lucky's body to go without a response from the cheerleader, but what she wanted to happen after being confronted about them wasn't clear even to her. If not for the wink Natasha would have likely continued to play about, let it be an unspoken game between them as they went through the lesson, but now that the game had been acknowledged she saw no reason not to proceed further. "Oops, looks like I've been caught red handed." Natasha smirked, her voice far more playful in that moment while her fingers squeezed Lucky's boob, Natasha drawing up close behind Lucky to press herself fully against the woman's back...

Only for her to step around Lucky and use one of her legs to sweep the feet right out from under her student, Natasha turning to face her while pushing down upon her breast in yet another single, fluid movement to take Lucky down somewhat gently to the floor. Natasha would drop down onto one knee beside Lucky's hip, not directly on top of her but rather just to the side though her upper body did lean over her, Nat's hand still lightly groping Lucky's breast. "Martial arts is all about deception too, even when the desire and the feelings are true its important to not let them distract you while at the same time doing your best to ensure they do distract your opponent. When you accomplish that all sorts of fun opportunities will open up for you, especially in a hentai match." To further make her point Natasha brought up her free hand to run it down along Lucky's thigh while she stared down into her eyes with what she hoped would be an irresistable look.

After a few seconds of this Natasha would then rise to her feet, giving Lucky's thigh a soft pat in farewell before she did so. "Now lets get you back off the floor." She teased, reaching down her hand in an offer of assistance.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:45 pm

Sakura was able to play the game, but not quite in the same way! What Natasha was doing, the way she touched and looked at Lucky... it was akin to a purposeful, plotted plan with the end-goal being...exciting for both of them! For the cheerleader, things were not quite as defined! Lucky was following along as best she could on instinct, on assumption, believing that she was doing what she was supposed to based on what she felt inside! It was as if the Heart and the Mind were trying to direct one another to follow the other's steps, that they both tried to lead one another through their waltz of suggestion, approach and retreat. Natasha would softly joke about her having been found out, the cheerleader snickering... before softly moaning as the frenchwoman appeared to discard any pretense as to what she wanted! Her hand would softly cup over Lucky's breast, squeezing it gently...

AND the next thing Sakura knew, she was on the floor! Lucky's eyes shot wide as her perspective on the world did a complete vertical 180, her vision, still spinning, coming face-to-beautiful face with the blue-haired vixen herself! It was almost as if, for a moment, Sakura had taken part in a human-tornado-of-a-takedown, suddenly finding herself pinned to the ground with Natasha leaning over her, hand still on her breast, squeezing it softly... Lucky grunted heavily as her back connected with the ground... before continuing to moan and squirm under her teacher's tender grasp, her breathing heavy... her lids falling over her eyes! It was almost like an angel of azure now held her in her arms, trying to teach her a lesson as she softly massaged her chest, as she looked her up and down... as she worked her in any number of ways....

Lucky wasn't an intellectual learner... but she was an instinctual one... Practical lessons always taught her more than any book. Natasha's instruction, along with a very sensual demonstration had implanted in Sakura something new to examine, a most succulent tool as Natasha was currently showing her...

"I... I understand..." Lucky murmured softly, reaching up a hand to tenderly stroke Natasha's cheek. She really was a beautiful woman, even from down here... Perhaps ESPECIALLY from down here! From this angle, Lucky could see many things... feel the weight and strength of her teacher, hear the delicious twist on her voice that came from her french background... There was so much to admire about the former Hentai-Champion...

...Especially that she offers opportunities for Lucky to show what she'd learned!

Natasha would slowly pull back from Sakura, lightly dragging her hand from her breast down along her exposed thigh, offering her other hand to help her up! Even with euphoria and excitement flashing through her mind... Lucky could see the offering... and she wasn't about to turn it down! Gently, she would reach out and take Natasha's hand... before PULLING DOWN and attempting to PULL Natasha back on top of her! Should she succeed, Lucky would wrap her hands around her teacher's head, pulling it down into her cleavage in a quick and effective smother!

"Yeah but... I had to show you this though..." Lucky giggled, fingers lightly running through Natasha's azure hair! "And since you like my boobs so much... thought I could double-up...?
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4