by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Welcoming a Swiss Rose

Go down

Welcoming a Swiss Rose Empty Welcoming a Swiss Rose

Post by Iceman Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:13 pm

Estelle Arnault:

Estelle was fidget-walking, a habit she could not avoid when nervous, across the backstage of the interview hall while she waited for the event to begin. She signed her contract with the AFW in a very brief and easy ceremony but she was told that they were going to make sure that fans knew about her new wrestler. And there she was, waiting to star on her very first interview, the event that will be her first official showing at the AFW. She could not avoid being nervous. What if she was not of the liking of the public? The interviewer interrupter her trail of thoughts when she showed just behind her.

“Wow girl, you look nervous. Look, there is nothing to be scared of.” The interviewer stated while taking Estelle from the shoulders. “This is very simple: you get out there and give those people a good show. I’m sure you know how to do that. Few people in the room but don’t forget we are going to stream everything online so everyone can get to know our new talent. Remember, go in just when I give you your cue darling. They are gonna love you” she ended before walking into the scenario.

The room was not what Estelle was expecting from a professional wrestling league. Instead of a big stadium with a ring in the center surrounded by hundred, if not thousands, of fans the big wigs behind AFW decided to use a relatively small room with two couches in a late-night interview show style. A small crowd of less than 80 people completed the scene. The interviewer appeared at the scenario and triggered the applause of the public, beginning the event.

“Good evening my fellow AFW fans joining us on our stream channels! Good evening also to our premium suscribers and our very appreciated VIP guests joining us in person for this event.” More applause. “Welcome to this event and don’t worry, I will cut to the case in point. You know that we at AFW are constantly trying to deliver you the best show possible, and in order to make that our wise scouters are always traveling in search for new talent for either of our leagues. Well, turns out they found someone to join the AFW family and what a sweet thing she is. I want you to welcome to the AFW with a thunderous applause to Estelle Arnault!”

Estelle made a couple of steps into the scenario. The crowd was collaborating with her in making a good show with a pretty decent applause. At first Estelle was a little bit blinded by the sudden lights of the scenario and the noise coming from the public, but she managed to hide that from everyone by just stopping for a second in order to give the public her best wave and smile. She finally made to the free couch where she sat.

“Well well well, we had to spend good money on bringing this girl here from Switzerland! I’m just joking. Welcome to the AFW Estelle. Pretty name but don’t people talk German on Switzerland?"

Estelle giggled nervously at the enthusiasm of her interviewer. “Well that’s right and not right. First yes, I’m from Switzerland and people there talk German but also Italian and French depending on the region you are from. My family just happened to come from the part closest to France and hence the French name.”

“Good. Now that we have broken the ice let’s talk about wrestling. You definetly have to tell everyone how you got into this scenario because I went totally nuts when they told me”

“You did? Well it was a stroke of luck you could say. An AFW employee was at a competition I took part in. It was a poledancing competition and…” she interrupted herself when noticed a very audible humming of approval coming from the crowd. “…and apparently they were impressed so here I am.”

“So putting it plainly you are not as experienced as other wrestlers in your league. You think you are up to it? How do you think you can surprise everyone when you start at the league? And I would like to clarify something for our respectable crowd: I know you are used to see here people barely clothed in lingerie or swimsuits but this lady rocking that awesome dress is also mainly focused on joining the hentai division of AFW” a little “ooooh” and another applause came from the public. Estelle was a little scared at first, but she started to relax and enjoy when she realized that everyone was a lot into the show they were in. “What I’m trying to say is that you don’t have to use family friendly answers to these questions my good Estelle…”

Maybe talking about hentai was the best. This kind of shock strategy would sure end with Estelle’s nervous state. “You are not wrong in there. I’m relatively new at wrestling and some of my rivals have more experience than me but I can assure you that I’m working a lot at the gym to be in full form in short time. In the meanwhile, as you can see I’m a tall woman and I think I can use having that extra reach in my advantage. And in the art of making another one's mind and body fall in ecstasy I can assure you that I’m not a rookie at all” said before sending a sultry smile and a wink at the camera while the crowd cheered again. “I’m sure that even if it takes some time to get used to the AFW I can give my rivals a hard time… no, a really good time, in the mats.”

“Looking at you I’m sure that everyone in here wants to see that happen. Unluckily for us we are short on time so we have to end here our presentation. I really hope we have some diamond in the rough in here so everyone rejoice in this final moment when we give Estelle Arnault again a warm welcome to the AFW! Thank you for joining us!”

The public made a final applause and started clearing the room. The higher ups decided that Estelle should get some experience with crowds before her first greet and meet with fans and the swiss beauty was thankful for that. Even if it was short the interview proved a very tiring experience for her and she could only hope to get used to that soon so it would become easier. When an AFW crew member came to pick her she greeted the interviewer a last time before exiting the room. Time would tell about her career but Estelle was quite content with this beginning.

Back to top Go down