Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

AV 19 Announcement Of Friction's New General Manager

Go down

AV 19 Announcement Of Friction's New General Manager Empty AV 19 Announcement Of Friction's New General Manager

Post by killcarrion Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:56 pm

Months upon months of sustained media hype and up-to-date news coverage surrounding Avalanche was the conventional routine on sports talk shows once the venerated wrestling spectacle started coming closer with every passing day. Weigh-ins were starting to become the norm with some of the more prestigious main even title matches, including the typical staredown between the competitors with paparazzi cameras flashing around them. Prolonged press conference's where wrestlers field questions from eager journalists waving their hands around. The surrounding areas of the arena being inundated with colorful banners, advertisements, and ravenously devoted fans overrunning the streets days before Avalanche kicked off. It was the typical media madhouse that followed the wrestling extravaganza in whichever major city hosted it...but one of the more hotly speculated topics surrounding the event had absolutely nothing to do with the match card, but with the scarcely mentioned topic of managerial control. Speculation abounding as to the murmuring rumors about a new executive being handed the mantle of Friction General Manager. Names being batted around and crossed off of lists with not one sports analyst having a solid confirmation as to who the mysterious chairperson could be. So it was this unveiling, mid-ppv, that had audience members hyper fixated on the ring as the lights dimmed to a pall of darkened shadows.

"Ladies and Gentleman...Introducing Friction's New Co-General Manager..."

???:

The lone figure lost amidst the darkness only faintly recognizable by the thin silhouette that person cast, adding to their silent mystique and respectful gravitas...until a booming explosion of fiery pillars from the ring post eviscerated that aura in a gaudy light-show of fireworks and sparklers that unveiled the new general manager to everyone's slack-jawed astonishment and silence akin to a graveyard. Veritable crickets being overheard.

???:

"Maximillian.......KINGSLEY!!!!!!!!!"

"BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!....Bet you didn't see this one coming didya?!!?...."
Bellowed the sharply dressed man with a million-dollar, sparkly toothed smile into the microphone in his hand, pointing assertively out into the gobsmacked audience wondering what was going on....and why was he wearing sunglasses indoors. "I bet you were expecting another high society lady up here who specializes in boardroom meetings and sexual dungeons...but THAT my friends, is EXACTLY what I'm here to fight against. The formulaic and predictable. The humdrum monotony of the same pool of talent being resourced for match after match. The acquisition of Bullet Club...Bashira Matsumoto...the re-signing of Julia Rogers...all decisions spearheaded, by yours truly. That's right kiddos, I'm shaking the foundation of this place to deliver to you some of the best in-ring competition in the world!!! Why, just look at my past success in helming legendary wrestling federation Valhalla Garden before spring-boarding my career into Hollywood and-"

"Mr. Chairman...Valhalla Garden went bankrupt under immense financial loss. And no major movie studio in all of Hollywood would return your calls."

"GAH!!! Who said that?!?!?"

Out from behind a startled Maximilian would emerge his straight-laced, studious, and impeccably efficient assistant. Striding beside him and dressed in a cerulean blue dress ensemble with matching blue boots, her half-lidded attention being fixated on the silver tablet in her arms before turning back to face her employer.

"Also, we've exceeded the mandated time limit for your introduction, Mr. Chairman. I suggest we skip the preambles and move towards the conclusion at the risk of losing millions in advertiser revenue."

"Ahrightrightright...my beloved assistant Angelica Valestein, everyone!!!!"
Maximilian introduced his stoic and irreplaceable attendant with a wafting arm in her direction, to her tepid response barely eliciting a blink. "She'll be helping me in coordinating my vision for the company and easing my transition as I work alongside Ms. Davenport to give you the raunchiest...kinkiest...downright debauch-...*AHEM*...uhhh...competitive and professional matches we can provide. Thank you....Good NIGHT!!!!" A booming flare-up of fireworks culminated one of the oddest introductions recorded to wrestling history...the pair exiting the ring and leaving a an arena full of people simultaneously disappointed...and confused.

Back to top Go down